Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

my ship drown.

Was there even a ship to begin with ?:lol:....But to be fair, i always liked their bickering in the early episodes. But now I'm fully behind the JW-IS ship. 

On 4/21/2020 at 7:22 AM, mouse007 said:

@staygold what are you watching these days? I just started ep 1 of Someday or One Day. 

I have to watch Someday or One day. I also have to watch The world of the married.

I finished When the weather is beautiful. Currently watching these:

Hospital Playlist

Find me in your memory

A piece of your mind

King the eternal monarch

The story of minglan

The love equations

My husband in law (Thai drama - currently watching raw bcos some ppl started trolling the subbers and they decided they had enuf.)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Lawyerh Hahahaha Uri imaginary ship has no hope at all. It's time to read some fanfics while eating icecream. LOL. Jun wan and IK sun is sailing at full speed. He even bought a new car for her? Wahhhh oppa is going all in. I wouldn't even be surprised if they get married at the end of this season. LOL. I'm crying and laughing at the same time right now.

• LOL 2

51 minutes ago, triplem said:

Was there even a ship to begin with ?:lol:....But to be fair, i always liked their bickering in the early episodes. But now I'm fully behind the JW-IS ship. 

they keep feeding their hope @triplem

15876555981587655592.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

@ktcjdrama I am answering you here. 954

makes me wonder though, did he not have any thought that Dr.Bae might be interested in him too? Thus her asking to eat dinner together and the next is go for movie together?

Because Bae’s interest (and the Nurse’s) is just on a normal level.  She will take it in her stride when she realizes it’s just on a friendly basis nothing more.  Remember how Bong asked about MinHa/Jang during their gossip session and they said they were ARMY (BTS) fans?  Both act like fan girls towards their respective crushes.  Jang’s infatuation is at Sasaeng level.  It’s not healthy.  When she asked about going to IJ’s because she found out that Andrea was living there, it just felt creepy (that’s what Sasaeng fans do?).  She chooses her surgical cases just to get on IJ’s good side so she can gather intel on her crush.  Even MinHa isn’t that obsessive.  There’s something seriously obsessive about Jang’s infatuation.  It’s uncomfortable and abnormal.  I think that’s why there’s a difference with how he responds to normal girls (Bae and the Nurse) and how he responds to Jang.

And I think he’s refused her.  Previews show he did a happy dance?  I think it’s because his mom decided not to stop him from becoming a priest anymore.  Or maybe because she and Ju will get together?  But I think it’s the former.  His heart is set on taking Holy Orders now.  He’s not JWan who wants to get married and is delirious with his current relationship with IS.  His happy dance is not because he is going on a date with Jang.  When they stood side by side at the kerb outside the hospital, that’s because it’s gotten even more uncomfortable between them because he turned her offer down.  That’s the feeling I get anyway.  This PD/writer combo likes to build expectations (trolling) and then send it crashing down with a twist.  So I am expecting that they will do this next week.

• Thanks 1

@nrllee I actually edited my post to include more thoughts. Nothing is going to waver my heart from this pairing :D I know you dislike Jang to the core, but I love her and pushing for the ship to sail... “All aboard!!!!”

Btw, all those “sasaeng” level crush from Jang that you mentioned, JWon knows nothing about. So he couldn’t be reacting to her based on those incidents. 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@nrllee I think Iksun's profile picture is buljajjangmyeon. Those green looking thingies which I thought was some kind of plant was actually green chillies. Hahaha.

not any chilies they are level 5 weapon :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh omg LOL I’m putting this drama on my ‘next’ list. Just over halfway done with Heartless City now. JKH is very sexy oppa in this:D

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Are they scaring the enemy :joy:

I’m loving Ik-Sun character so much she is damn funny I think thats why Junwan likes her. Plus she is a capable woman also.

@kokodus Where is derp oppa in your dp:joy:
Respect to him he kept his derp face for the longest lol

• LOL 3