Add and Subtract Game

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

(I need another drama with Kim Seul Gi)

yes i miss this girl....she is a fresh air to watch

• Like 5

I heard OLD.... Oldies representtt!!! **backcracks** :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Okay...I’m the youngest here. Haha....I’m a...99 liner:joy: @kokodus but hey we are still in our 90s(ouch haha). @phikyl Hi unni~ @Dhakra I’m the youngest sister now haha. @triplem well, the HK actors I loved they are pretty old too, they are there when ATV was still running well. Ah forgot. Bosco Wong is in it too. But now my taste have changed :D

But I have to say, my idol’s are all older than me by 10s somehow found their age to be my ideal type. I also like groups like earth wind & Fire, Bee gees :) I don’t belong to my age group.

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@cenchingAh, I see.

7fp5ouab.jpg

FIVE DAYS AGO? :joy::joy: You call that "A few pages back"? :D Five days ago is like the distant past for me. As if I would remember something like this. I don't even remember what I ate yesterday!

That does not count!

Hmmmpppttttt!!! But how come you put a like in THAT post on the SAME day but didn’t see the Q? :skull::naughty:

2PHVz.jpeg

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

+2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

yes i miss this girl....she is a fresh air to watch

And preeeeeetty beautiful! 

giphy.gif

Huhhh.....:love::love::love:

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

Hmmmpppttttt!!! But how come you put a like in THAT post on the SAME day but didn’t see the Q? :skull::naughty:

Probably.....because there was never a question in the first place, but instead you edited some question in later? What was first? The like or question? Did I like it? Maybe you aren't even the cenching from back then? Maybe there was never a question! MAYBE WE ALL ARE QUESTIONS??? 

giphy.gif

And if I pretend, there actually was a question? Why wouldn't I have answered it? Me ignoring a question? That so not Dhakra-ish. Maybe your soompi is different from my soompi but I can tell you that sometimes soompi is just soompi! Like socks! But life socks! But does soompi socks too? Is that the reason why I didn't answer? 

Who knows........all we know is......that I clearly the one with the better arguments! You even ignored my answer probably!

HA! MAYBE I ANSWERED, but you didn't read the answer! Maybe you.....after all, are the one......fooling us all!

Case closed!

I could totally be an evil, manipulative second lead! 

25 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra I’m the youngest sister now haha.

Whoahoahoahoa....hold your horses little lady.....when did you become a sister? Did-did I miss something? I already have a slightly annoying, oppa-driven, totally unreasonable and only sometimes barely close to likeable sister with an unexplainable impulse to not like anything I do or say. An-an-and don't trust @USAFarmgirl when she says I like my lil sister or would protect her. Naaaaah! Lil sis is like....uhm....like my emergency ration of white german Eszet Schnitten.

Spoiler

weisse-eszet-schnitten.jpg

As long as I know they are there, safe and nothing is broken, I feel fine and don't worry. I mean.....they are really cu.....okay, okay, horrible example.

Where were we? Ah yeah, when did you become a sister? @kokodusis a horrible elder sister. She even doesn't lend me socks! And there can't be a lil, lil sis. How does that sound? Liller sis? Even more little sis? <koko sis? Naaaaah!

And my SLS is really a pain, I mean ask @kokodusShe pretty much hates every girl I like, may it be kpop or in dramas. Not to mention dramas itself. If there wouldn't have been DotS, we wouldn't have a single drama we like!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Dhakra so I’m categorized under the baby territory huh?  I’m younger than @kokodus by four years yo. :joy:

Don’t worry I shall remove myself from this thing and will not be anyone’s sis. Haha bye.

+2 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

+2

@cenchingLast chance to back down! I answered your question back then! I even have proof!

Explain.....THIS!

Spoiler

zjmqdgob.png

Case won. Easy peasy. Page 3804! It seems you missed MY answer!

@sushiliciousI won't call you baby......:joy:....atlhough baby sis.....mhm.....But when did you became the youngest sister? I mean....being younger than @kokodusisn't a good thing. Yeah....okay, she's my future dentist-sister....but.....I mean......do you know shes likes pineapples? And some really weird dramas? Psssst.....she likes "City Hunter".......yeah.....really! 

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Don’t worry I shall remove myself from this thing and will not be anyone’s sis. Haha bye.

Well, that's no fun. 

giphy.gif

I didn't say no. First of all you have to understand how I work baby sis. Maybe @kokoduscan teach you.....or one of the other ahju....noonas here that somehow figured that out. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@cenchingLast chance to back down! I answered your question back then! I even have proof!

@sushiliciousI won't call you baby......:joy: But when did you became the youngest sister? I mean....being younger than @kokodusisn't a good thing. Yeah....okay, she's my future dentist-sister....but.....I mean......do you know shes likes pineapples? 

I know she likes him. Pineapple is like one year older than me. You were wondering when? I was addressing as a whole of everyone. That i'm the youngest haha. I just called it as the youngest 'sister' out of the whole bunch of women here haha. 

+2

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

And preeeeeetty beautiful! 

Huhhh.....:love::love::love:

giphy.gif

yes she is really beautiful :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

+2

@sushiliciousWell okay, then you won't be my baby sis. :P You wanted it. You are the maknae of the add team then instead. :D I just got used to baby sis.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@sushiliciousWell okay, then you won't be my baby sis. :P You wanted it. You are the maknae of the add team then instead. :D I just got used to baby sis.

Well haha if you want to idm. Im just afraid that you will f9nd it really awkward. Haha

+2 

• Like 3

I love that there's always so much going on in here!

As much as I enjoy contributing to drama threads, I have not visited nor commented in any other thread as much as I have here. Because there is such a good mix of ages, backgrounds and personalities, I find this thread the most interesting. I feel like I'm stepping into a conversation amongst people every time I log in and sometimes I want to chime in and sometimes I just want to grab some popcorn and watch. Hahaha

@kokodus me watching the last few episodes of Sweet Dreams...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3