Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

You yourself came into this drama with the same scars.  So you know she likes to write endings that are totally different from what the general public expects.  

That's true. That's why I went into this drama with an open mind. Because at the end even if it's the most unexpected pairing, still everything will fit in perfectly. If you hang on to a particular ship, it might be a little difficult to see the writer's true intentions. And I do think Wintergarden will blow up and there is going to be a large outcry everywhere. Or she could also totally satisfy the viewers wishes for once. LOL. For now I can't see Jeong won with anyone, I also don't think he will become a priest. His character is still a huge mystery for me. 

You should probably write this in the thread, so that people can get themselves prepared for everything. LOL. 

So what KDrama is that you're talking about @kokodus and @nrllee? Sounds interesting :) I've seen the Reply's (as @packmule3 can attest to :D ) and Wintergarden is still on my to-watch-list. Wondering if this might be something I'd watch after finishing Radio Romance (I'm kinda behind on KDrama's I still need to watch).

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@CamelKnight The drama is Hospital playlist. Same writer and PD as Reply series. You might want to check out Packmule3's blog. She is watching and reviewing it there. 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/

Ah yes, but that would mean spoilers :P

I know @packmule3 and I know her breakdowns. They're very thorough! But she's also inclined to give away spoilers as she assumes that everyone reading her post/blog has seen the episode she's breaking apart :D 

I haven't seen it on Netflix yet so I'm hoping it might be added later. Otherwise I'm going to have to watch it somewhere else :) 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

and Wintergarden is still on my to-watch-list.

:lol: look out another shipper!  CamelKnight come join us at Packmule’s blog.  Currently reviewing Hospital Playlist and Eternal Monarch (May his name endure forever).  Both are on Netflix. Old timers have congregated there eg Nearsea and Hafunohane.  We’re having a blast.  You may have to search for it in Netflix.  I find that I have to look it up sometimes. 

FYI WinterGarden is a ship that is happening in Hospital Playlist.  It’s the one that’s highest on the poll here (and lowest in ours).  Winter is the Korean name for Dr Jang (Maggot) and Garden is the Korean name for Andrea/JongWon. Koreans have been on WinterGarden ship since the beginning of Hospital playlist. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, nrllee said:

:lol: look out another shipper!  CamelKnight come join us at Packmule’s blog.  Currently reviewing Hospital Playlist and Eternal Monarch (May his name endure forever).  Both are on Netflix. Old timers have congregated there eg Nearsea and Hafunohane.  We’re having a blast.  You may have to search for it in Netflix.  I find that I have to look it up sometimes. 

FYI WinterGarden is a ship that is happening in Hospital Playlist.  It’s the one that’s highest on the poll here (and lowest in ours).  Winter is the Korean name for Dr Jang (Maggot) and Garden is the Korean name for Andrea/JongWon. Koreans have been on WinterGarden ship since the beginning of Hospital playlist. 

Oops :D I thought that was the name of another KDrama that's been on my watchlist for ages... lol :D 

I'll check if HP is on my Netflix too. I'm from the Netherlands so it might not be there, even when I set the language to english. Eternal Monarch isn't there yet, afaik. :( 

• LOL 2

@nrllee i think they are still filming SF 2 . I think LJH started filming some scenes . I thought I read on Twitter that mid April it was up to Eps 12 or so

Spoiler

CSW’s new drama -  Supposedly filming starts in May / June but I can’t  find much info.  He will join after finishing SF2

Edited by Guest

43 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus I sold Falling for Innocence to @im0202, and wow see her DP change from Hyun Bin to Kyung Ho bwahahaha.... 

Hahaha So it was you who was responsible for her sudden Dp change. @im0202 Welcome to the JKH fan realm. I'm also in the middle of completing all the dramas in his filmography. LOL.

• LOL 4

59 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha So it was you who was responsible for her sudden Dp change. @im0202 Welcome to the JKH fan realm. I'm also in the middle of completing all the dramas in his filmography. LOL.

Thanks LOL yeah I’m moving into older dramas territory:sweatingbullets: First JJS now JKH... no thanks to @Lawyerh with the good recommendation! I really like JKH in romcom he should do more roles like that:D

• Like 1
  • Love 4

31 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it wasnt that bad right? :D 

Not the biggest Lee Min Ho fan (sue me) but I was actually looking forward to Eternal Monarch. Now I've gotta find another way to watch it since Netflix NL isn't showing it :( It IS bad!

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@im0202 That drag getup is for his musical called Hedwig and the angry inch. He truly is a versatile actor. I respect actors like him who doesn't confine themselves playing only certain type of roles. Wasn't he the villain in The werewolf boy? The one with Song Joong ki as the wolf. LOL. @Lawyerh If you haven't watched that one you should, it was a nice movie. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh @kokodus I watched Werewolf Boy before too many years ago... can’t even recall that YYS was in it lol. Before HP, only drama I watched of his was RD1.

But now I’m digging up old JKH dramas. Can’t believe before this I’ve only seen him in I’m Sorry I Love You:lol: He was the mama’s boy in that haha. Now I’m gonna start on Heartless City but I think I spoiled the ending for myself by reading comments:(

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I haven't watched much of his works either. I have not watched the Mood of the day movie. I should add that to my list. I know he is great in Variety. I don't even watch variety shows that much unless it involves food and Na PD. Youth over flowers was very good. He was like the mama hen protecting his kids. He is street smart, he can survive in any situation. And as I have told you before, Coffee friends, he was soooo handsome there. I highly recommend this one. 

@im0202 I'm also kinda watching Heartless city right now. I can't really get through this tbh. Too dark for me. I have not spoiled myself with the ending yet, but I have an inkling that he will die in the end. Hmmm let's see....

• Like 2