Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem Wow that suit is twice her size. Are they like trying to hide her pregnancy belly or something? Why is it that big? LOL. She still looks very pretty. The way Woo do hwan looks at oppa though....it feels like KGE's character will have more competition. Hahaha. 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Are you going to watch the new LMH drama? It's going to be on Netflix. 

am not sure; this writer is famous but many of her dramas were just not my taste but fake monarchies and alternate universes can be fun to watch. so I might check out the first ep. we cancelled our netflix subscription and switched to amazon prime -- better local content and more movies in my taste.

@triplem ~ weirdly enough, I saw another large coat two sizes too big in another drama; have a feeling that 80s fashion is being explored again! yikes! some of them were so ahem!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching not bad J - oppa material :joy: but I think corona & distance might hinder them...

Reveal hidden contents

merv967.jpg

Well well well, much better looking (on this angle particularly) than the ex....There’s something about J actors that I like. They got this certain swag on them...:glasses: My real life Japanese male friends got it too....

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I dont know about other ship, but I can tell u, Jung su x Rosa one is rock solid :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali

Ik Sun is cute, and the ship sailing fast. But I still can't change from my RIP de ship. What to do haha.... 

be like me I have 4 shipping ( girl need backup plan ready :joy:

& still didn’t touch my bromance backup line yet :D

+2

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's Friday and The King: Eternal Monarch is premiering tonight. Brace yourselves.... :D

Let's all take a moment and wish @triplem luck ! We all hope you come out of this unscathed. :kiss_wink:

I will survive...I don't think there's any love triangle ...is there?? I have yet to see the trailers. Love triangles and messy love lines are usually the catalyst to conflict :D

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Not 30 I always forget my keys :joy:

in 63 I would be a mess :tounge_wink:

I love them ... 

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

I will survive...I don't think there's any love triangle ...is there?? I have yet to see the trailers. Love triangles and messy love lines are usually the catalyst to conflict :D

Not sure if there is a love triangle or not.

I just saw some pics of Lee Min Ho's character getting cozy with the second lead.... :blink:

Spoiler

etermon3.jpg

From Soompi's article:

" She wasn’t afraid to use her divorce to win more votes, and she set her new target on Lee Gon. Whenever she was around him, support for her would rise but at a certain point, she started to develop feelings for him."

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386933wpp/the-king-eternal-monarch-introduces-characters-of-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-woo-do-hwan-and-more

• LOL 2

@triplem Kim Eun sook doesn't do love triangles. Her dramas usually have a separate secondary loveline...but we will see....All the best!!! LOL. 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Fairly comfortable with how my one and only ship in HP is going right now, :lol:.  It will be a long wait. 3 seasons if they get this right.  Patience is a virtue.

The Jeong won - Song hwa ship?? You think they can still happen? But she followed only Ik Jun and Jun wan to that hiding place. And her eyes seem to be solidly set on Ik jun. Lol. Maybe they will reveal later on that Jeong won also had a crush on Song hwa at some point, but how will it really affect song hwa's feelings. Will she suddenly develop feelings for her after only seeing him as a friend for 20 long years? I don't know. If she is going to end up with anyone from fab five, it should be with her past crush. Some argue that her past crush could be Jun wan also but it's bit of a reach imo. I need to visit packmule3's blog to see what she thinks about all these latest revelations. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@kokodus I think everyone in Packmule’s blog agrees with me. :lol:  We’re all there picking out the hints dropped left right and centre for our final pairing.  IJ will not be end game.  Too early a reveal.  They are polar opposites. IJ wants to live in Seoul. He loves to party. SHwa is totally opposite. She’s wants to doctor in the countryside and likes the country life.  Dr Romantic was mentioned a few times. IJ was referred to as Dr Romantic and he has all the attributes of SaBu. Confident, outlandish, brash. He didn’t end up with the female lead.  Who else was a doctor in the Doldam? :lol:.  Andrea does outdoor things.  All the places SHwa mentioned in her talk about where she wants to work for a year?  All places famous for beaches, mountains and one even for a triathlon.  Who does those things in this episode (revealed by Dr Bong)?  So I am quietly confident so far.  SHwa is Mother Theresa. There’s someone else with a nickname that has religious connotations.  :lol:.  I think Rosa and Ju are foreshadowing what will come about.  That you can have a friendship that will take a few detours but you find each other in the end. 

btw thanks for the poll. I have invited all the Andrea/SHwa shippers to the blog (as per packmule’s request).  Safer there. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@nrlleeBut Rosa was on a loveless marriage she said so herself in the first ep. Ik Jun can't just be detour for Song hwa, if she crushed on him back then. And the feelings were mutual. Captain Ahn would have been a nice detour, but ik Jun? I don't know. The fact that he was the only one who came to the hospital for her test results sealed the deal for me. Lol. If anyone else is potentially in line for her heart, they all have been thrashed to ground by Ik Jun's move here. She seemed happy to have him by her side. 

So all the Andrea and Song hwa shippers found shelter in PM3's blog? Hahahahaha. Well she does have a record of getting the clues and hidden meanings right. I remember thinking when Taek became the husband proving all her theories correct, "Wow did she by chance get a hold of the script material?" Hahaha. If she is holding onto a particular ship, maybe there is something there. We will see. I don't really want Ik Jun to get heartbroken again, it will change the dynamic of the group.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, staygold said:

I am pushed on board the Song Hwa - Ik Jun ship by the writer herself! We are not to blame this writer is a sadist shipping war monger. :lol:

This writer is such a tease . If writer   was a Soompi member , I would have banned him / her for instigating conflict ! :lol:

@kokodus this was so him right ? I love this prickly man :joy:.  

Spoiler

@partyon @Ameera Ali ooo maybe we’d see him again soon

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So all the Andrea and Song hwa shippers found shelter in PM3's blog? Hahahahaha.

Yeah too few of us in the main thread.  I would think it’s lonely in there.  So far the ones invited have thanked me profusely for another place to rant and discuss without being told we’re loony.  :lol: 

I still cannot bring myself to warm to Maggot though.  Even this latest episode, which 3rd year resident would be so dense as to NOT know the symptoms of anaphylaxis?  People who tell me she’s just trying her best and she’s a good doctor which is why all the GS Profs want her to scrub in?  That’s just not a plausible argument given how the writer has portrayed her character.  Every time I want to give her the benefit of the doubt she does something imbecilic like that... and I just roll my eyes.  Notice how IJ saves her though?  I am wonder if there’s anything in that.  Although I really can’t picture her as UJu’s step mom. So I am not sure where writer is going to take her character.

I am not sure she will accept IJ though. Even though shippers think this is the episode that ships them together.  We’ll see.  

As for Rosa’s loveless marriage, yes.  But she didn’t cheat, she stayed faithful regardless.  I think the fact that there are no votes to Andrea and the Lord says a lot doesn’t it?  He doesn’t really love God as much as he thinks he does. His heart is not in it. If anything priesthood for him seems like something he goes to because he doesn’t like what medicine is throwing at him.  There is no real love there.  It’s duty more than a calling for life.  Just like his mom’s loveless marriage.  Did she do that because Ju married someone else?  Did Andrea give up on the SHwa chase because she had a crush on IJ early on?  :lol:

• Like 3

@triplem Oppa is getting funnier with each ep. He has the most hilarious moments in each ep. LOL. Whoever said he was Thanos, should know that they are so wrong. I hope he remains this sunny and cheerful for the rest of the eps. 

I can't stop rewatching this scene.

@nrllee Cmon, no one thinks you are loony. Just difference of opinions. But It's good that you have a place where you feel comfortable about sharing your thoughts. 

• LOL 3