Add and Subtract Game

Admin

OMG how can I forget Beauty Inside. It is one of my favourite K-movie. So much that I refuse to watch the drama version. LOL. @Lawyerh You will not only get Oppa long eyelashes but also plenty of other oppas cameo'd in that movie. Just look at this cast list. 

https://mydramalist.com/11109-the-beauty-inside/cast

He surely can survive the zombie apocalypse. Zombies would just look at his face once and faints to the ground. LOL. 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I think try Life on Mars, oh yeah and Once Again Happy Ending. Heartless City is @triplem's favourite I think... 

In terms of overall drama production , plot etc, Life on Mars is still the best. Heartless City is special because it was a lot of JKH fan service :lol:...just him walking like that makes my heart flutter :love:. Plus there was Yoon Hyun Min there as well. He and YHM are still besties till today having worked so many times together.

Spoiler

tumblr_mnw6tkTHeK1rlp86po1_500.gifv

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

I have not watched the Mood of the day movie.

I watch this almost every year ...i love it. YYS was so smooth in that movie 

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

In terms of overall drama production , plot etc, Life on Mars is still the best. Heartless City is special because it was a lot of JKH fan service :lol:...just him walking like that make my heart flutter :love:. Plus there was Yoon Hyun Min there as well. He and YHM are still besties till today having worked so many times together.

@triplem Yes I heard good things about Life On Mars, planning to watch it after finishing Heartless City...uh JKH is so hot in this drama I get distracted and don’t concentrate on what they’re saying:joy:

But I just finished Falling for Innocence and it’s a bit weird to see now Yoon hyun min is JKH’s good friend in Heartless City lol. From enemy to chingu. :lol:

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh You can try Love Lies and Perfect Proposal.

@im0202 Life on Mars is really good. Adapted from the BBC series but it was so well done.

But if you want some crazy stuff...try Missing Nine :w00t:

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

and Eternal Monarch

first thought on reading part of the phrase: butterflies? monarch butterfly migration....

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

(May his name endure forever)

second thought after finishing phrase: oh, yea lee min ho drama...  :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

@triplem @Lawyerh Just finished watching Mood of the day. Such a nice feel good breezy romcom. In real life if someone talked to me like that, I totally would have slapped him. Hahaha. 

true , I’ll be a little creeped out ...But if he’s handsome & hot  like him , it’ll be hard to say no :w00t:

@angelangie looks like all the mums are binging through k dramas . My mum went through the Park Seo Joon phase . Now she’s on the Ji Chang Wook phase. She finished Healer in less than 4 days & is now half way through Suspicious Partner :joy:

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@Lawyerh :lol: that gif of YYS in a bathrobe makes me compare him with LMH in Eternal Monarch.  Who wore it better?  And the hair flick too - compare the pair :lol:

I am sure @Ameera Ali can whip up a gif side by side :lol:

Don't you dare do that. LOL. Are you trying to start a fanwar here? Hahahaha. 

• LOL 5

Been away for a while then I can't view IG posts anymore! It says I have to log in now! Since when?? Aigoo...:frown::frown:

Been reading here and there last Saturday - Sunday about TKEM and while others are thinking about the twists here I am just being simple minded ~ the king would be dilemma - stay in Korea with JTE or be the king of Corea. 

Edit: oh, I think I've read/saw somewhere that I can comment here even without logging in, thru Gmail? Can I?

Edited by _gillianne19_
Add
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/21/2020 at 1:39 PM, nrllee said:

Did anyone think it was weird that LG (Eternal Monarch) who hates being touched...just hugged TE without a care?  If he really hates touch then skinship is gonna be a BIG problem...no kissing that’s for sure?  :lol:  I don’t know what they mean by he hates being touched... <_<

He doesn't like PEASANTS touching his royal body. Minus his savior who is already a queen in his mind :D 

75bbdd02b3310d9f66b6ab484ee0faad.jpeg

Spoiler

I love Her Majesty :)

Queen_c81059_6171350.jpg

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Edit: oh, I think I've read/saw somewhere that I can comment here even without logging in, thru Gmail? Can I?

No dear.  You still have to be logged in to comment.