Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus ~ I have no idea why I tried a few episodes when it was airing. I might have thought it was like some of those old hong kong movies I enjoyed from long ago except it was nothing like those ones.

I have this vague memory of this movie I watched. since it was dubbed, I have no idea what the actual title was. it was something about a cop who goes undercover and as part of his cover, he ends up romancing and even marrying the boss' daughter. she falls in love with him and is upset when she realizes it is a cover. however, she protects him by alerting him that her father found out. there is this climax fight scene with lots of cops and gang people. since it was action movie, much of the scenes were just fights. so popular those days. kekeke.. anyway, the dad ends up dying (don't remember how exactly) and the cops end up rounding all the evil characters. after, he feels bad as he realizes that he actually fell in love with her but he never told her. he also finds out that she is pregnant but she has disappeared. so he goes looking for her and finds her in some farm or somewhere and tells her how he feels. it was a good movie -- at least I thought so as a child. it was just like our movie except without songs. LOL. :lol:...

if anyone remembers which movie I am talking about, let me know. it would be fun to see it again. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Now I want to watch that movie too! The plot sounds interesting. :grin:

888 (AGAIN :w00t:)

I watched it so long ago... I hope I have the details right and not mixing up with several ones. some movie plots stick with you for whatever reason...

• Love 3

@triplem Oppa does have abs. He had a hot shower scene in this show. There was another scene where he is treating his own stab wound with his whole body covered in sweat. He was in so much pain but he looked so sexy there. LOL. 

The pacing of this show is very good. The scenes flow by very quickly. One hour seems like 10 minutes. Lol. And they finally revealed who Doctor's son really is by the 4th ep. 

One question, if oppa is doctor's son, then shouldn't I be the doctor's daughter in law? :wub:

• LOL 2

47 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@triplem Oppa does have abs. He had a hot shower scene in this show. There was another scene where he is treating his own stab wound with his whole body covered in sweat. He was in so much pain but he looked so sexy there. LOL. 

The pacing of this show is very good. The scenes flow by very quickly. One hour seems like 10 minutes. Lol. And they finally revealed who Doctor's son really is by the 4th ep. 

One question, if oppa is doctor's son, then shouldn't I be the doctor's daughter in law? :wub:

He was so hot there...in fact there were many memorable scenes in this drama. I love this sort of noir dramas...kind of dark, sexy and stylish...

Look at his back muscles :mrgreen:

Spoiler

b84476a953a8f34920417e6e9cb02841c2c8a2c0

Anyway new eps tonight for HP .....let's see if any of my ships will edge forward or crash & burn :lol:

On 4/15/2020 at 12:26 AM, partyon said:

Right now, my plan is to check out The King: Eternal Monarch, but I am too scared to visit the Soompi thread. 

Come join us at Packmule3’s blog.  We have a perfect blend of brains and gawkers.  There’s a launch party happening there.  Mind - there’s a fair bit of snarkiness happening so if you’re apt to sulk or take offence if Oppa is maligned, then stay home. :lol:  I will send you the link (Private message) and you can lurk and read to see if you would like to join our crowd.  We’re an older audience and we like unpacking drama in detail with a healthy dose of humour thrown in.  Anyone is fair game there.  Even His Highness (May his name endure forever).  :lol:

• LOL 2

Why am I more excited about today's ep of Hospital playlist than LMH oppa's new drama? Sighhh. 

@triplem The back view is amazing. He has some tattoo there, but I can't quite see what it is because of the darkness. Lol. I now see the appeal of these so called dark criminal noir dramas. It is indeed slick and stylish and keeps you on your toes. I'm glad that I could see a different side of oppa through this drama. It's a stark contrast from the weekend drama of him I recently finished. Oppa is good in everything he does. Sighhhh. 

• LOL 3

@kokodus @Ameera AliPoor KGE ...if you see some of the stills of her suit today, you'll want to shoot her stylist ...it was so ill fitting ...the shoulder pads tad too big

Spoiler

@partyon I definitely advise all folks who have any differing views of this long awaited blockbuster , to post here instead....:lol:

Pray hard for me ...already 46 pages  and drama has not premiered 

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Poor KGE ...if you see some of the stills of her suit today, you'll want to shoot her stylist ...it was so ill fitting ...the shoulder pads tad too big

I definitely advise all folks who have any differing views of this long awaited blockbuster , to post here instead....:lol:

Pray hard for me ...already 46 pages  and drama has not premiered

@Ameera Ali @triplem I think Dynasty's Alexis and Krystle want their shoulder pads back.... :D

889fe5b044f8f5a292f4907a3fdfff5e.jpg

For those who don't know these ladies, they were the FLs in an 80s American TV show called Dynasty. They were fighting for the same man for years. :D

I pity you @triplem .......

• LOL 6