Add and Subtract Game

Admin

sometimes youtube is good; randomly finding stuff to watch!

the first three episodes were fun; not sure how many in total there are...

the guy keeps reminding me of wolverine actor though; :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, partyon said:

See that's what I want to believe as well, but did I miss the part where Lee Gon was killed in 1994? I saw the part where the uncle killed his alter self and then threatened Lee Gon, but they never showed the boy being killed.

As a self-proclaimed (!) Korean psychological thriller expert - lol - I never believe it until they show the body. I ALWAYS believe there will be a twist. :joy:

Well, they didn’t show his body, but in ep.2, mother went to visit his niche at the columbarium. Does that count? Because for me, also when watching kdramas, no bodies = no confirmed death too :lol:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Well, they didn’t show his body, but in ep.2, mother went to visit his niche at the columbarium. Does that count? Because for me, also when watching kdramas, no bodies = no confirmed death too :lol:

No body = no death

Rule number 1 in Korean dramas :joy:

Then again, this writer is probably not one of those that would utilize this rule. Think how cool it would be if another Lee Gon would appear mid-drama?

More Lee Min Ho''s for @Sejabin to admire.... :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

No body = no death

Rule number 1 in Korean dramas

there have been times when I was totally disappointed that this rule was not applied. :sweatingbullets:

in this one drama, I was confused as I thought my favourite secondary character would reappear and he just got a random reference in passing that he was indeed dead. I was like "what, no body!"... so yea, I never got around to finishing that drama.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Did anyone think it was weird that LG (Eternal Monarch) who hates being touched...just hugged TE without a care?  If he really hates touch then skinship is gonna be a BIG problem...no kissing that’s for sure?  :lol:  I don’t know what they mean by he hates being touched... <_<

• LOL 3

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u gotta tell me what is the girl respond :D 

She told him that they had to trust each other a while back but in the last episode she thought he was the serial killer. So when she found out that he wasn’t, he came back at her with that sentence.  He repeated it to her in her voice.  :lol:  Scolding her for doubting him.  She had to back peddle really fast and try to make excuses.  

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Did anyone think it was weird that LG (Eternal Monarch) who hates being touched...just hugged TE without a care?  If he really hates touch then skinship is gonna be a BIG problem...no kissing that’s for sure?  :lol:  I don’t know what they mean by he hates being touched... <_<

social distancing for everyone else? then he forgot about it and hugged -- convenient short term amnesia where you forget about it all :P

P.S randomly commenting when I am not even sure why he doesn't want to be hugged. :lol:

• LOL 3

I heard an interesting story today from Mom. Mom’s friend’s younger bro has been having runny nose, coughing and all kinds of flu symptoms within the past few weeks, on and off. So he decided to took a Covid-19 test. The result came and he is tested positive for HIV instead of Covid-19.....:expressionless:

I asked my Mom, should we express our condolences or happiness for him??? :expressionless:

+2

• Sad 4

4 hours ago, YayArea said:

3.5 gram = 8 ball

Two 8 ball = 1 Q

2 Q = 1/2 oz

Two 1/2 oz= 1 oz

and so on and so on

Hello dear ...welcome to the thread...while this is a mathematical game, it is not this level of difficulty :lol:...here we just either add or minus by two depending on which team you're in or choose to be in. More info on the 1st page. Most of us come here to chat.

@nrllee LJH is so adorable and handsome. My sister knowing I had like a few thousand oppas asked me who I would choose , if I was only allowed one oppa ...It was hard  but I chose LJH :wub:...it is not everyday you come across a man who can play good and evil so convincingly :lol:

@angelangie this was the cute cut

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

@kokodus I am answering your question here.  Too hard to say anything in the main thread.  

Eventhough Lee and Shin go crazy with their lovelines, the male leads who get the girls have always had their eyes only on the same girl from the beginning. 

There are 2 people in the character descriptions that have first loves in their 20s.  IJ may have had a crush on her too but he let it slide.  I know ep6 looks like it’s an IJ-SHwa ship sailing but it isn’t.  Why didn’t SH call his best buddy Andrea to talk about his rejection?  Why did he ring IJ instead?  Is it because SHwa told him she liked Andrea?  That would make sense then.  It would be too awkward to spill your sorrows to the very person your crush is crushing on.  So he rang IJ instead.  It’s a red herring.  The scene where it looked like SHwa followed JWan and IJ out of the main hall?  You have to ask if she followed them, why wasn’t she the 3rd one into the shed?  Why did she wait till Andrea and SH went in before she herself did?  There’s bits missing from that scenario that they haven’t revealed yet. The episode also set out to highlight all the differences between SHwa and IJ - he likes the city, she likes the country.  She will work first and then play, IJ will ditch work to play all day.  Their relationship will not work.  Core values are far too different.  There’s been a lot of references to Dr Romantic yeah?  IJ was called Dr Romantic by the girl twin - Kim SaBu.  They share a lot of similarities... talk big, highly intelligent, flamboyant.  SHwa said her dream was to work in a country hospital... :lol:... who else was in Dr Romantic and went to work in Doldam?  See...too many coincidences for it to be imagination on our part.  Writer seeds all these breadcrumbs for a trail to give you hints as to her desired end game.  

Initially I thought SHwa’s first love was IJ as well because he looked exactly like the type of guy all the girls would fall for - extroverted, easy going, flamboyant.  And it remains to be seen if he was her first love.  But going on your theory above, Andrea’s the one for her.  He doesn’t look like he has any other girls...SHwa would be his first love.  :lol:  I really don’t think the Jang/Andrea ship will leave the dock.  

• LOL 1

@nrllee I just want to ask you one question. Why are you guys so confident about this ship? I get that you have found all these Easter eggs and breadcrumbs in favour of your ship, but still how can you be this sure about a romantic pairing in a Lee-shin drama. Is it because of @packmule3?  Tell me the truth, does she have the leaked script and she secretly only told you guys about it?!?! LOL  Even if ALL the clues and crumbs aligns perfectly with the Jeong won - Song hwa ship, I would still be little guarded until the very last ep until I see it sailing with my own eyes. Because it would be too embarrasing if i end up being wrong. It does really amaze me and I aspire to have half of the confidence you have in my life too. LOL. 

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why are you guys so confident about this ship? I get that you have found all these Easter eggs and breadcrumbs in favour of your ship, but still how can you be this sure about a romantic pairing in a Lee-shin drama.

Yes of course we are not 100% sure.  She could flip it right at the end and have Andrea become a priest.  It’s about how the writer likes to write.  Every writer has a pattern.  They like certain things and hold true to certain things.  The more dramas they write and the more you analyze their writings, you can identify a pattern.  It’s highly unusual for a writer to depart from that pattern.  Like Dickens.  He has a certain pattern.  Shakespeare also a pattern.  It’s like their fingerprints.  Their artwork/script has all these similar features.  Like how you identified how she loves the fact that the male lead is true to one girl.  Who among the 4 hasn’t had a relationship?  SH is divorced. IJ too.  JunWan has had plenty of gfs.  And now is with IS.  That leaves Andrea.

It’s not a ship.  See that’s where a lot of people have fallen into her trap.  She expects everyone to start shipping their favourites from the start.  You already WANT a certain outcome.  It’s like you already decided who the killer is before even looking at the evidence/proof.  What packmule and I (and a lot of others in her blog) do is we look for clues and evidence based on what we know of how she writes.  We look for her fingerprints and patterns.  And arrive at an answer that way.  We don’t start with a ship.  We start with the evidence/proof.  Remember how I said she writes her dramas more like a whodunit?  If you approach it as a rom com or slice of life then of course you will just look at the obvious.  But not in a whodunit.  You look at the clues to find your final killer.  You have your suspects but you don’t pick one.  You look for the evidence.  That’s all we’re doing.  It’s not rocket science. Just looking at it like a different genre.  She loves to troll.  The fact that WinterGarden is the top ship will be thrilling for her.  Remember how all the Reply series ended?  Many many people were annoyed that they were on the wrong ship.  She kept repeating that formula over and over again.  You yourself came into this drama with the same scars.  So you know she likes to write endings that are totally different from what the general public expects.  The fact that she keeps doing it EVERY time says there’s a pattern.  It’s her signature writing.  It sets her apart from the normal everyday writer.  Everyone knows she does this, yet they keep coming back for more.  Why?  It’s the gamble yeah?  The fun is in the guessing.  So our premise starts from what we know about her and how she writes, and we are banking on the fact that she will stick to that pattern and follow it through (like she has in all the Reply series).  

• Love 1