Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

singaporean gordon ramsey lol

lol :D I like the way he said:

"It's no less than 15 minutes, but it will be a lot longer if you have trouble multi-tasking"

Sounds like most men I know....:joy:

Spoiler

2ntnsz.jpg

The recipe looks simple, and I have creme fraiche at home. I will try it. Thanks for sharing. :kiss_wink: 

@Lawyerh In which way bad feeling? Can you elaborate?

• LOL 2

10 hours ago, partyon said:

The synopsis states that "The Devil is released into the human world and soon opens a door into a parallel world." That means that Lee Gon's uncle is the Devil?

And there are two Lee Gons and Jung Tae Euls?

Reveal hidden contents

CandidAbleFairybluebird-size_restricted.

I think something is wrong with the synopsis. I don’t think Lee Rim is the Devil, but he is definitely bad news. 

There is only one Lee Gon. His other self in Korea is killed when young. Also supposedly only one JTE also as a police officer in Korea. In Corea, she goes by Luna, and is a thief/criminal on a run. 

Episode 2 was better, nothing confusing. Quite fun, in fact. @mouse007 

• Love 4

My gut feel is that there are 3 universes.  :lol:

ROK – dead LG, dead father, dead mother, dead quadriplegic uncle. Living KGE (TaeEul)
Corea – Eternal Monarch LG, bodyguard WDH, bodyguard KGE (I thought I saw a woman bodyguard during the “skulls” race who looked a lot like KGE).
Third Universe – Ninja LG (who saves himself in ROC), White Rabbit KGE.

Edit - scrap that idea.  I just did a rewatch and the lady bodyguard doesn’t look like KGE when I froze the screen :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think something is wrong with the synopsis. I don’t think Lee Rim is the Devil, but he is definitely bad news.

lol :D  I knew I shouldn't have trusted Asianwiki's synopsis :D

Spoiler

"The Devil is released into the human world and soon opens a door into a parallel world. The Devil asks if he lived a better life in the other world, if he could live in the other world. Against the Devil's question, Korean Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-Ho) tries to close the door to the parallel world and South Korean Detective Jung Tae-Eul (Kim Go-Eun) tries to protect the lives of people and the person she loves. "

http://asianwiki.com/The_King:_Eternal_Monarch

But then again Wikipedia also states the same, so confusion continues :D

18 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

However i do feel that the person who saved lee gon is not kim go eun. For one she is not that tall secondly i am a person who has watched city hunter multiple times can say its lee min ho 99%. I have zoomed that scene multiple times and it is lee min ho or probably his look alike...:D

Whoa, you're a professional! I will trust you on this one. Good catch @JC's Lingxi and @mouse007 :)

@Ameera Ali Seems they are using the same costume designer in The King as in Hyena. That suit hurts my eyes. :D

Spoiler

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

It's ok :)Not everyone has to like Lee Min Ho. I think he is still quite handsome, but my issue with him is that his acting is still so stiff. He doesn't exude warmth naturally.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem , @Lawyerh after all talking about future priest I dreamt  last night I was kissing him :joy: - sorry dr Jang :mrgreen:

Spoiler

15872905661587290560.gif

@Sejabin LMH fan in the thread are crying because  bad rating , Korean people most be liking the affair rather his only handsome face , with out acting.

@partyon 2 episodes we already see his bad fashion, what hard to just find  a good suit , he is the king after all 

+2

• LOL 2

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon forgot to ask, did u watch Hospital Playlist? It was a great drama of life & friendship with some medical case in between. And ofc with a lot of shipping guess for us :lol:...

Other than the King and Chef Moon, anything else you watch now? 

I didn't watch Hospital Playlist yet. You guys keep raving about it, and I feel like I probably should give it a try. :D

(Only watching some non-Asian shows on Netflix other than The King and Chef Moon). How about you @Lawyerh?

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

LMH fan in the thread are crying because  bad rating , Korean people most be liking the affair rather his only handsome face , with out acting.

2 episodes we already see his bad fashion, what hard to just find  a good suit , he is the king after all

@Sejabin @Ameera Ali You are brave souls for visiting The King thread. :D

I feel like they need to hire some new stylists in a lot of the Korean dramas. I think LMH's hair is very nice though! :) It suits him!

Team Addition is on a roll today! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh Dr. Romantic season 1 is an excellent drama. You should watch it. It also has Cutiepie Yang Se Jong. It might take some time for getting used to the Doldam hospital and staff. It's not flashy like other hospital dramas, but that is what is charming. After you finish watching the drama, you should also go and watch Coffee friends, a Na PD variety show where YYS and YSJ had a reunion. Also had Son Ho Jun and Choi Ji woo. Coffee friends was very much like 3MAD, it had that calming effect. 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I think this looks quite good...I might watch it 

http://asianwiki.com/When_My_Love_Blooms

L-LEE BO YOUNG?

giphy.gif

WHAAAAAT!? I'm SO in. Going to watch it today! Nothing will stop me! See you at the drama thread! WOOOHOOO! I'm not even reading the plot and I couldn't care less about the genre!

LEE  BO YOUUUUUUNG! :wub:

YES

YES
YES!

Edit: oh, and +2

5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

WHAAAAAT!? I'm SO in. Going to watch it today! Nothing will stop me! See you at the drama thread! WOOOHOOO! I'm not even reading the plot and I couldn't care less about the genre

Waiittttt....not started yet...soon April 25 . Romance melodrama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395046wpp/watch-innocent-love-turns-into-heartbreaking-reality-in-when-my-love-blooms-highlight-reel

@triplem Awww it starts NEXT week? on Asian Wiki it said 19th. ~ Such cruelty! But LEE BO YOUNG! YAAAY! YEEES! YES! I'm super hyped! I totally gonna watch it. I also remember the actor from Healer & Mad Dog, he is a good one. 

This will be AWESOOOOOME! 

Finally a drama I can watch! Melodrama woohooo! Seems also like a bit Slice of Life!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Dhakra I think it will be quite the melo sort.  Expect heartbreak and all. The cast is pretty good. The boy playing the younger version of the male lead is a pretty decent actor too. But i do love these sort of 1st love tropes and second chances sort of drama . LBY's character is a mum and all. So I am not sure if she's still married.

Wow!! The World of The Married's rating is insane....20% for only episode 8.  It's really deserved the rating though because from whatever snippets I watched the acting is top notch not only selling pretty faces. I barely recognized the casts except the chick mistress from Money Flower but I am totally impress with everything in that drama.

+2

• Like 3