Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 your oppa run , mine run after him & you run after them To help  him  :mrgreen: So Suzy been left behind  with me  :joy: 

+2

Now that you are alone with her...give her some tips on how she can act better. She has been in the acting industry for 9 years and it´s stil mediocre :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

19 hours ago, angelangie said:

so this drama.....the sister willing become someone else mistress and loving him.....she said he use to be very tender and loving towards her....however all i seen so far is scorn.....

now that she is preg....the guy told him to clean it up.....hmmmmmm....what kind of drama am i forcing myself to watch lols

name of drama please! so we can all decide if we want to avoid...... or get out the popcorn and watch. ^_^

• LOL 5

+2

19 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I’m always quite curious like how do you do that lol

Well @Sejabin and having an watchful eye, wondering why I never get a notification when she tags me. And then add 1 and 1. :D 

19 hours ago, triplem said:

Never .......:P

Okay, then. May the games begin for Round.....10+ 

18 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Dhakra I am home :blush: mmm.. well.. I hope everything is well.  I think I need multivitamins and high protein. And perhaps more vit C and sleep. Qeqeqe too lazy to think about studio and live now ok. 

So did the package arrive safely aswell? Hope everything went out fine. Enjoy your days. :D 

29 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Yeah she’s taking a leaf out of Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus’s book... it’s a break up song I believe... 

Crafty stop at should I die , should I die , should  I die 

After 5 time asking , he will come  :mrgreen:

3bpjh8.gif

+2

• LOL 4

+2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

What’s 10+? The number of times you’ll lose your argument ? :phew:

The estimaned amount of discussions we had about Shi Ho & Fairy. ^_^ Lose my arguments? You mean times you ignored the clear truth and saw something totally wrong?