Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

didn't you just love her reactions? she was so cute, the way she was getting so excited over the letters. :D

You have no idea...my whole body got affected.

48 :kiss_closed:

chingus I am watching ep 3 of the story of yanxi palace now and I just like it hahahaha.. @cenching are you watching this show too? xixixixixi 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

48 :kiss_closed:

chingus I am watching ep 3 of the story of yanxi palace now and I just like it hahahaha.. @cenching are you watching this show too? xixixixixi 

No, I didn't....I was planning to watch Ever Night after MengFei but I found out that there will be a season 2 for Ever Night which is meant the story will be hanging??? Is that true @lynne22  @angelangie??? So I decided to start Goblin (Korean), have you watch it???

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@cenching you means goblin? that goblin? goblin kdrama? that goblin drama? you just watch it now? :scream: it is as same as I have mever try to watch meteor garden in lee min ho version even though I love him to death :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

No, I didn't....I was planning to watch Ever Night after MengFei but I found out that there will be a season 2 for Ever Night which is meant the story will be hanging??? Is that true @lynne22  @angelangie??? So I decided to start Goblin (Korean), have you watch it???

yes currently they are only at S1 however the cast for S2 is not causing an uproar lols

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching you means goblin? that goblin? goblin kdrama? that goblin drama? you just watch it now? :scream: it is as same as I have mever try to watch meteor garden in lee min ho version even though I love him to death :scream:

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I don't watch many K drama but I always have soft spot for Gong Yoo bcoz  he was in the first Korean drama that I really like Coffee Prince (Darn!! He aged like fine wine...:love:)...So I decided to give Goblin a try bcoz I got nothing to watch at the moment....:bawling:

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes currently they are only at S1 however the cast for S2 is not causing an uproar lols

Maybe I have to give Ever Night a pass.....:dissapointed::dissapointed:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

actually it might end with NingQue promising to marry SangSang but we wont know for sure....as S1 carry 60 episodes...

that is pretty long for S1 if u ask me

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

actually it might end with NingQue promising to marry SangSang but we wont know for sure....as S1 carry 60 episodes...

that is pretty long for S1 if u ask me

Yup, 60 episodes are a lot but then again C drama rarely have little episodes.....:joy: From what I understand they have not started the filming for season 2, it's meant maybe another year or 2 to be available on TV....I don't think I can wait for a hanging story.....:skull:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yup, 60 episodes are a lot but then again C drama rarely have little episodes.....:joy: From what I understand they have not started the filming for season 2, it's meant maybe another year or 2 to be available on TV....I don't think I can wait for a hanging story.....:skull:

+2

pretty sure the stories for S1 will not be hanging .....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

pretty sure the stories for S1 will not be hanging .....

Oh, so the story in S1 will have a kind of closure and they will start S2 with another related story but different???

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oh, so the story in S1 will have a kind of closure and they will start S2 with another related story but different???

no the S2 need to be related to S1 unless they decided to divert from the books lols :P and decided to focus on other character instead

• Like 3
  • LOL 1