Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, staygold said:

Guys, I want to recommend this movie. You wont be sorry I promise. You should be able to find it on netflix with subtitles.

Reveal hidden contents

It looks very interesting....but since I don´t have netflix...I will have to find another legal way :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali Where are you getting all of those clips? 

+2

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@staygold

Sometime I wonder at some PPL in a photo like that RanveerSingh. It’s listed Franck Muller but I cannot see it because it covered...What’s the point?? :o

+2

Brand paid him to put their name in instagram even if it is not visible! :glasses: So we imagine how that watch is looking.

822?

@Sarang21 It is available on the not legal site I think. :naughty:

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

So Calvin Klein or Jockey can do the same...:lol:

+2

It so happens that Ranveer was the brand ambassador for the male prophylactic thing. So the product need not necessarily be shown as long as you know it is being endorsed by him!

+2

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, staygold said:

It so happens that Ranveer was the brand ambassador for the male prophylactic thing. So the product need not necessarily be shown as long as you know it is being endorsed by him!

+2

CRM4sA8.gif

+2

• LOL 4

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Wow......in the middle of nowhere. Your level of boredom must have been insane. I'm actually a bit impressed. 

So did you read the whole thing? Was it as bad as I thought/said or did you think it wasn't too bad?

Response is long so I put it in a spoiler. Nah I only read some responses to get a handle on where they are coming from.  

Spoiler

I think you were just targeted because of the circumstances.  I find that all these female centric type dramas attract “feminists” (many of whom are closet feminists) in their hoards.  And they aren’t terribly consistent if that’s the case.  On the one hand, they abhor the fact that you felt that women folk as a whole “needed” protecting, and yet they still gush over how HyungSik’s character rushed to take the knife for her (out of love).  Note how they refused to believe that his character would’ve done so for any other “normal” person...but because it’s “love” (by their very narrow definition), it’s to be lauded.  She’s special, so he protects her because he “loves” her, not because she’s a “woman” (gender specific).  To admit that he did so for anything other than “love for her alone” would make her just like anyone else...nobody special.  If they were incensed about the whole gender equality issue, then they should’ve been just as angry with the fact that he (and JiSoo) both even thought it was necessary to run to her aid?  I mean didn’t they just watch her take out all the other thugs just minutes ago?  All they needed to do was to yell, “look behind you” and she probably would’ve easily taken down the knife wielding guy as well?  They fail to recognise that a love that encompasses everyone (even perfect strangers) is a far greater love (self giving) than one that is purely just for that special someone in their lives?

Women are physiologically weaker than men.  It’s a scientific fact.  Facts don’t lie.  Women can’t compete in the same sporting level as men. It’s just a given?  It’s illogical to think that men and women are “equal” in the physical arena.  That in itself should be reason enough for men to be taught to “protect” women and children as a whole because they are weaker?  I feel sad that the world has come to this.  That it is perilous for a man in a sinking ship to shout out, “women and children first” for fear that he would be shouted down and called “misogynistic”.

I find these women hopelessly inconsistent and frustrating.  They are all about women’s rights but in the same breath get slighted if their date doesn’t at least offer to pay the bill.  They want forthrightness but not dominance.  They want their own autonomy but woe betide you if you forget to include them in your life decisions.  It’s inherently selfish.  They run to the “easy out” argument of “gender bias” or “gender equality” when it suits them or when they want to shut down your argument.  It’s irrational and small minded.

So given the circumstances, they were out to pounce on you from the get go.  It’s a sorry state of affairs.  It shuts down interesting discourse altogether.  It could well explain why people have stopped commenting in Soompi through the years.  There is only one monopolistic voice to be heard now, other disparate opinions are unwelcome and shut down (or called “haters”).  So it was bad for you then and I don’t blame you for lurking now rather than commenting anymore in the main threads.  You are probably reflective of many men lurking in Soompi now.  So fearful of saying anything lest they be misconstrued and called “sexist”.  <_<

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1