Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@kokodus i hope not....he is not the NingQue i can imagine......he is too pretty for that role but if he is an add on cast i wont mind

I don't know what role he will be playing exactly, I just heard that he is going to be a part of Season 2. Let's wait and see. 

@dotonly Hieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't know what role he will be playing exactly, I just heard that he is going to be a part of Season 2. Let's wait and see. 

@dotonly Hieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

yea all is rumors for now.....

• Like 5

@kokodus LOL I love how you've been quiet lately and then all of a sudden you piped up because there's news about pineapple head. 

3 hours ago, cenching said:

No, I didn't....I was planning to watch Ever Night after MengFei but I found out that there will be a season 2 for Ever Night which is meant the story will be hanging??? Is that true @lynne22  @angelangie??? So I decided to start Goblin (Korean), have you watch it???

@cenching I can't believe you haven't seen Goblin! Sooooo good! It's definitely short compared to C dramas but I loved every episode of it. Watch it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching I can't believe you haven't seen Goblin! Sooooo good! It's definitely short compared to C dramas but I loved every episode of it. Watch it!

:joy::joy:

I know, right!!! I am really not into K drama, so while Goblin was on air with all of the drumrolls and fanfares, I was not interested. Believe it or not, I didn’t watch Descendants of The Sun too...shoot me!!! :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4