Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Ever Night can be considered a good adaptation because it didn’t cram up 1000 + chapter and ended up ruining its story for the readers  LOL... But by separating it to 2-3 season makes it hard for the actors. Sigh....

As this is not the Evernight thread it’s OK if I talk about spoilers right??? :lol::ph34r:

Hehehe judging from trailers and the amount of spoilers I’ve seen Season 1 will end with a satysfying ending. Up to the 500 chapter from the book with a death of Xiao Hou ( Hu jun’s character) ; one of 2 remaining person from Ning Que’s revenge list.

While season 2 will expand the lore of Yong ye/eternal night and also the overarching theme of corrupt religions. 

(At least this is my prediction)

The romance tho while slow but its good... so good.... :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hmmmmm, maybe I should wait until it finish airing before I watch it....<_< Anyway at least I have Goblin to fill the void in my soul from lacked of drama dosage....But Goblin is so short, I can finish it in a day....darn!!!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@lynne22 is right @cenching

...the romance is subtle but still it does get it kick out there.....and the casting was honestly brilliant in the series....they got really stellar actor up in their league.....so i honestly will hate to see S2 make a failure....if they should decided to change the casting i wish them the best.....one thing u can be sure is there are enough action pack to keep you going :) 

i wont be 101% i wont follow thru but probably from certain clips or so on just to catch the whole story......

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@lynne22 is right @cenching

...the romance is subtle but still it does get it kick out there.....and the casting was honestly brilliant in the series....they got really stellar actor up in their league.....so i honestly will hate to see S2 make a failure....if they should decided to change the casting i wish them the best.....one thing u can be sure is there are enough action pack to keep you going :) 

i wont be 101% i wont follow thru but probably from certain clips or so on just to catch the whole story......

Your words are so tempestuous, yours too @lynne22......:sweat_smile:  Let's see after Goblin what will I do.....:dissapointed:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

Your words are so tempestuous, yours too @lynne22......:sweat_smile:  Let's see after Goblin what will I do.....:dissapointed:

+2

we better keep the lid then....not too good to tell u everything :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@cenching :lol: marathon it will be better imo.... even if the story is not something you’ll like the visual scenery and fighting scenes are very good

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just now, angelangie said:

we better keep the lid then....not too good to tell u everything :D

Don't worry, I have a habit of jumping episodes when I feel impatience of what come next....:joy: I welcome spoilers with joy.....:joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

There are rumors that Dylan Wang aka Pineapple head is going to be a part of Ever night season 2. Is that true???? 

Hello everyone btw!!!! Hehehe. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4