Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla its a big let down & sad they messed up a good drama , clearly it turn to a 2 story by the end . 

Spoiler

5d8c591989998721848552.gif?download

First half I was fighting the sleep so I can go  through it from excitement, but the  second half I couldn’t remember sometimes where I was :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 4

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/entertainment/asianbuzz/article/chinese-media-outlets-insist-that-huang-xiaoming-and-angelababy-11938340#.XYsHUD9fTuc.link

Here's the link which claimed they're already divorced. The article makes sense. 

The latest news about HXM and AB in case anyone's interested. I don't follow this couple at all -think they are too showy. But this article just cements my thoughts about AB. She's a good time girl and very shallow.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla its a big let down & sad they messed up a good drama , clearly it turn to a 2 story by the end . 

First half I was fighting the sleep so I can go  through it from excitement, but the  second half I couldn’t remember sometimes where I was :mrgreen:

+2

kekekek.. accurate description! the second half was pretty much a joke on the forum I was on. we started laughing at how insane it was because it was either that or start ranting about how disappointing it was. :sweatingbullets:..

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem @Lawyerh  @Lmangla would Netflix be better on lighting :mrgreen:  Oppa grieving on shower I need to see teardrops 

someone send an email to netflix to explain the importance of shower abs tears scenes. there is a reason why we need good lighting -- otherwise how can we appreciate abs. it is such a sad thing for the actor also. imagine you giving up all your favourite snacks and foods just to get those abs and lighting doesn't highlight your efforts or your acting of tears. tsk tsk.

plus, we need to admire bathroom fittings and see what's the latest in shower technology. doesn't netflix know anything?  tsk tsk.

• LOL 4

+2

@nrllee Mhm, I thought maybe because they don't want to see him step in for another girl that isn't them? Protect someone that is not them? And if I defend his act of protecting another girl, I kinda insulted them?

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Some chivalrous act is a bit funny for me. Example guy carry his girlfriend "mini lady bag" :joy: I mean if the girl have 2 perfect hands, just carry that girly bag yourself la. It makes your man looks a bit ridiculous 

If the bag is heavy, I would carry it aswell. 

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I look forward to our Fairy rewatch ....sharpening my knives :tounge_xd:

Maybe this time you will finally understand. :D 

+2

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ask her to carry herself if it looks like this

I have seen girls who can fit all kinds of stuff into small bags like this. :D Even a laptop.

It's an urban legend that any girl could create a nuclear weapon with their hand bag interior. :D 

But yeah, if it looks like this. I stay away as far as possible. 

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Some chivalrous act is a bit funny for me. Example guy carry his girlfriend "mini lady bag" :joy: I mean if the girl have 2 perfect hands, just carry that girly bag yourself la. It makes your man looks a bit ridiculous :lol: No? Maybe just me haha.

The rest im all for chivalry (like opening door etc), though in modern day its become lesser & lesser in society. 

Don't worry darling @Lawyerh not only you think is ridiculous. Count me in!

Holding girl's bag sound gentleman but please your girlfriend's lovely, cutie, luxury, elegant little small bag is definitely not suitable at all for you to hold it, take it, or hang it on your arm, shoulder.. :sweatingbullets: Imagine you have nicely sexy biceps and you are holding a "little bag"... Seriously??? :sweat_smile: If your girl friend's bag is unisex shoulder bag, cross bag or backpack.. yes please you may carry it. 

What I found nowadays guys seldom will opening door or even just hold the elevator door.. (Maybe I did it 1st :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I look forward to our Fairy rewatch ....sharpening my knives :tounge_xd:

@Ameera Ali @Sarang21 i felt a little cheated during the fan service. Too short & too dark .

Like what is this ...why hide his gorgeous body

expectation

Reveal hidden contents

Reality ! 

I know right? let´s just hope that we will get another fan sercive but this time with better light conditions. 

@Ameera Ali maybe we should start our donation again :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Morning all :blush:

@Sarang21 , @triplem

my best scene is woman overtaken the hostage situation- was she thinking she going to a candy shop with him  :lol::mrgreen:

Reveal hidden contents

5d8c49a634fa0876661367.gif?download

That woman is really something else :joy: but I love it when he gets flustered :joy:

• LOL 3

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ikr Heidi... lol... but tbh i also like to quick quick press close to elevator door :lol: Yeah am a bit evil at times :naughty:

@Ameera Ali our door not yet automated in year 2019 :joy: why ur door so advanced one? 

Lols.. I will see situation.. If I'm in hurry I will quickly press close door. :joy:

Advanced? How advanced? @Ameera Ali:glasses:

• LOL 3

24 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw lovely voice with good technique and excelent breathing ^_*  

sometimes these auditions feel so flat and boring because it feels too rehearsed even though they have a good voice and technique. but she's good at conveying the feel of the song and singing with emotion, that also matters. definitely good audition.

• Love 3

+2

I shot the sheriff.......

@SejabinSo you are home from your "vacation"? :D Hope you feel well.

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Beautiful performance for @Ameera Ali :wub: @Dhakra She was singing in Germany hahaha.. btw lovely voice with good technique and excelent breathing ^_*  

She's from indonesia though and lived in Germany for only one year. Her german is very good though.

Well I love those high notes. But the true magic and power will never be able to be seen on a video. To truly feel a performance like this you had to see it live in the studio. But it's good.

Remarkable and amazing performance, no question, I just don't think her vocal color fits perfectly. 

But definitely something you will never forget live.

Btw, if you block someone and remove him/her from the list, you don't get notifications. :D 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

so this drama.....the sister willing become someone else mistress and loving him.....she said he use to be very tender and loving towards her....however all i seen so far is scorn.....

now that she is preg....the guy told him to clean it up.....hmmmmmm....what kind of drama am i forcing myself to watch lols

Are you okay, @angelangie? Who hurt you? Why are you watching this drama? Don't watch if it's too makjang. :) 

Image result for there there gif

Me... I'm all about fluff for now. "Go Go Squid" is my kdrama version of a security blanket. 

Image result for go go squid gif

Weird fact: I tried doing this once, you know, lean out the car window and kiss my boyfriend goodbye. But my Hermès scarf, which was tied around my neck, somehow got entangled with door handle and I nearly killed myself by choking.

So, in theory, this scene is romantic. But in practice, it can be hazardous to your health. lol. 

I'm waiting for The Tale of Nokdu, but I'm blogging about "When the Camellia Blooms" and  "Vagabond." 

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh & @Heidi Seow I think more ridiculous is woman stop man before she gives him her bag to carry it , to put on a raincoat for a bag walk on street normal :joy:

bag is woman best friend :mrgreen: or was it diamond @Sarang21

+2

giphy.gif

@Ameera Ali my oppa looks like he need to be rescued by me..I´m on my way 

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh & @Heidi Seow I think more ridiculous is woman stop man before she gives him her bag to carry it , to put on a raincoat for a bag walk on street normal :joy:

bag is woman best friend :mrgreen: or was it diamond @Sarang21

+2

Lols~~ I'm sure I'm gonna record down if this happen in front my eyes!:joy:

giphy.gif

BUT

Coffee is my best friend too~~:wub:

giphy.gif

@Lawyerh @Heidi Seow did I wait for man to open door for me like this :joy:

+2

Me too! Surely I will take his number if he is good looking guy. :wub: This guy is extinct! Must keep and care it well. :wub:

• LOL 4