Add and Subtract Game

Admin

So much potential wasted. I´m so annoyed right now :persevere:- The only good thing is that I found another oppa  Ragaz aka Teo Yoo :love:

+2

You find your bad boy  oppa :joy:

looking forward to see him this week :joy:

@triplem I don’t think he will spend the whole 120 episodes with that bad hairstyle ,  maybe that the scene when they first meet :joy:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

ooooooo you are also from malaysia.....i thought u were from the state lols......

i know where u used to stay :D as i school in CPT - Convent Pulau Tikus and they are closing the school down :( my alma mater 

V sad to hear CPT closing down. I wish the government would preserve these heritage buildings like they do in Europe. But in Malaysia they just erase precious relics of history and build ugly new condos and shopping complexes instead.

My friend just came back from a conference in Hong Kong. He said it was horrible. The protesters are really killing the HK economy. Normal Hongkies hate them-call them cockroaches. The protesters even derailed a train and turned over a bus. They are purposely destroying HK. Businesses are at a standstill. He had to go 6 hours early to the airport using 3 different routes bcos of the protesters and his plane was delayed 4 hours-no reason given. China has already started moving all the big companies to Shenzen and turn HK back to a fishing village.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Actually it could be he not she :joy:

Well technically yeah.. -_- But if he's male and goes to the "Ask the Fellas"-thread.....couldn't he just ask..... himself? :huh:

15 hours ago, nrllee said:

Me...scurrying off to read aforesaid post...purely for research and context purposes of course :lol:

EDIT - man @Dhakra you should charge for your services to womankind.  I am low key interested to find out how the current texting saga in that thread is going to pan out for real.

I can literally imagine how you enthusiastically opened a new tab to look it up. :D 

Charge? :lol: Nah, I kinda have fun unveiling the mysteries of manhood to womankind. Especially since it's always very interesting to see how females constantly misread us or look for things between the lines and all I can tell them that they can't find something that doesn't exist. I try to be very serious and diligent in that thread though. 

I'm glad I can provide you another source of entertainment. :D 

A friend of mine discovered that all of my favorite Kpop girls are or were at one point blonde. And when I add a new girl to my bias list, she's pretty much always blonde aswell......

What does that say about me and....

I hate when people figure out such things about me and I'm not aware of it. -_- 

@Sushimi:huh: Did you eat a dictionary? Where did this come from?

Technically that's correct, but the wording of "Ask the Fellas" suggests rather females asking guys, because they have a men-specific topic they want to address than just asking for general advice. 

But if, one day, a guy would ask there for advice, I would answer him and drop my opinion. But guys give each other advices differently. It's a difference if two guys talk to each other.  

On the other hand though, you kinda called me "More knowledgeable than others" .....sooooo I let it slide and go with it. B) 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I like the young guy Kim Min Jae... hes better version of Yeon Jin Goo lol. 

I adore KMJ( and YJG). But I wonder if KMJ can carry off the green apron as well as YJG! :lol: Both have extremely pleasant voices! 

Spoiler

+2

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

I wish the government would preserve these heritage buildings like they do in Europe. But in Malaysia they just erase precious relics of history and build ugly new condos and shopping complexes instead.

It`s a pity. I always admire/ like the old buildings. Maybe it costs more than rehabilitating them. It`s all about money now.

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

wow i think I’ll ship them in heart beat :kiss_wink::love: what beautiful couple 

It is a beautiful pictorial. I hope they will make a good couple on screen too. I don`t plan to watch VIP (because of little free time) but who knows? Maybe I will change my mind.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

A friend of mine discovered that all of my favorite Kpop girls are or were at one point blonde. And when I add a new girl to my bias list, she's pretty much always blonde aswell.....

I thought it was a given that they all go blonde at some stage in their Kpop career?  So that statement is anecdotal and not scientific/empirical.  :lol:

The fact that you are a self proclaimed “White Knight of Second Leads” leaves me to think that you are by nature someone who likes helping others.  You derive satisfaction from helping the down and outs.  Not in a pompous insufferable know it all way, but out of genuine care and concern.   You’re that guy (bestie) that dim witted women pour their woes to whilst lamenting about some hot shallow dude they are crushing on with zero brains.  You pick up the pieces.  Which is why I say Mrs D will be a lucky woman indeed. :)

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, larus said:

It is a beautiful pictorial. I hope they will make a good couple on screen too. I don`t plan to watch VIP (because of little free time) but who knows? Maybe I will change my mind.

OMG  , September, October is madness month for new drama ,  everywhere I turn there is a new good drama started or coming soon  :joy: - I agree 100% when @Sarang21 said when there is holiday or break there isn’t interested drama available but while we back to work or study there  is all drama one after another :joy:

@triplem your poor oppa , she will kill him at this rate :joy::mrgreen:

+2 

• LOL 4

+2

Mood to write, so this will be a biggie

5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

so do you prefer blonde girl? Than brunette?

:ph34r: It seems so? I mean....let me answer it like this, it tells a very clear story about my taste in girls:

SeeA (Pink Fantasy)

Spoiler

8cf1a179192d1ee7ce9ff567e4276c48266e7014r1-511-680v2_uhq.jpg

Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher)

Spoiler

ywaulw2s5sl21.jpg

Solar (Mamamoo)

Spoiler

large.jpg

Layeon (Purpleback)

Spoiler

67486226_469105010326366_2376500968979219292_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

Aurora (Nature)

Spoiler

66824732_495641741186443_4676120663840038291_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107

Seoryoung (GWSN, newest addition and the reason why she figured it out)

Spoiler

Seoryoung.full.197746.jpg

And yes I know, they all also have the same face-shape. I like round faces apperantly. -_-<_<

55 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I thought it was a given that they all go blonde at some stage in their Kpop career?  So that statement is anecdotal and not scientific/empirical.  :lol:

The fact that you are a self proclaimed “White Knight of Second Leads” leaves me to think that you are by nature someone who likes helping others.  You derive satisfaction from helping the down and outs.  Not in a pompous insufferable know it all way, but out of genuine care and concern.  

No, not necessarily all of them. It's true that some go to a variety of hair colors, but it is not blonde all the time.  But it is common that one member has blonde hair at one point.

I did not self proclaim me as "White Knight". The "title" was somehow granted to me by @USAFarmgirl and some others. Although she is probably the only one that truly means it, the others just make fun of my constant defending of seconds leads that are, to their judgement, called "evil".

Which is, of course, totally wrong. Just because they don't walk down the nice path, it doesn't mean they are bad. 

Well I help where I can, but I am a person that is mostly either black or white. I am your best friend or your worst enemy. If you're on my white side, you'll have my trust and I'll try to be the best person I can be, but if you're on my black side.....boy......I make sure you know it.

There was just one person in my entire life, who was able to turn from black to white, probably thanks to @cenchingand that was @Sejabin. She pulled off that miracle.  

55 minutes ago, nrllee said:

You’re that guy (bestie) that dim witted women pour their woes to whilst lamenting about some hot shallow dude they are crushing on with zero brains.  You pick up the pieces.  Which is why I say Mrs D will be a lucky woman indeed. :)

AMEN SISTER! ALL! THE! TIME!

Sigh.......yeah, if I ever find Mrs.D. So far I am pretty much house keeper of many friendzones. <_<

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

however once in the while ok la ;) 

btw did u saw some of the pictures they posted into 'Penang Kini' posts ><" the poor supervisors, may she rest in peace now

Oh I saw from newspaper d @angelangie. So sad to supervisors.. :tears: May she rest in peace. 

19 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Heidi Seow so happy to see you here more :wub:

Hey @nohamahamoud2002 wave wave! How are you chingu?:D Finally IWHYS end.. And Song Jaerim ending quite satisfied .. 

17 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

@angelangie Where's Farlim in Penang and what does Times penetrated mean ? Sorry I'm a bit ignorant. 

Actually I was born in Penang and lived in Tanjung Tokong near the Chinese Swimming Pool area. Moved to Ipoh when I was 5-6 years old. Staying in KL now cos my husband's a KL boy. 

I love the Penang Char Kway Teow-my absolute favourite hawker food. Penang has the best Char Kway Teow in the whole world! To the non Malaysians that's fried flat noodles that's absolutely a work of art. I'm drooling now !

Hahaha indeed CKT is heart for Penang. :w00t:  @refuse2sink Are you often come to Penang for foods now? :D

@angelangie So nice you got TIME.. Im still in bloody streamy.. :crazy: Sometimes I rather use my little DIGI hub watching dramas and movies. 

@Sushimi hold my coffee, I think my streamyx internet can fight with your internet speed. I mean slower than your internet speed. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Heidi Seow
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I did not self proclaim me as "White Knight". The "title" was somehow granted to me by @USAFarmgirl and some others. Although she is probably the only one that truly means it, the others just make fun of my constant defending of seconds leads that are, to their judgement, called "evil".

Ahhh...I thought the fact that you’ve put it down as a mantra next to your Profile pic means that it resonates with you.  Yes from what I can gather from the posts of @USAFarmgirl (who has nary a malicious bone in her body), she would’ve dealt it out as a compliment, not as a derogatory rub.  :lol:

But that string of blonde haired beauties do seem to point to a pattern.  Although I am still skeptical.  If you had said “blue” or “purple” I would’ve given it more scientific relevance.  :).

• LOL 2
  • Love 1