Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Lee seung gi has a boyish charm that is his USP. It doesn't fall into aegyo category. This charm is a bit devilish! Sheer guts!!:lol: King2hearts and Hwayugi are excellent examples of him using this quality to maximum advantage.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Sejabin , @Lawyerh , @triplem , @ktcjdrama , @sohib , @nohamahamoud2002 , @sushilicious , @refuse2sink , @staygold , @angelangie @Lmangla @cenching@Sarang21

Miss you all :kiss_wink: :blush:

, wow how many pages for me to catch up with :joy::joy: @Lawyerh what highlights :yum: thanks everyone I feeling much better now :)

@triplem

wow , what a medication , now I see front and the back friend :joy::joy: 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

It is for complete healing my friend...glad to see you back...are you feeling better?

Much better , by the way is your basketball oppa , I just noticed he had a thing with the lead girl :joy: that interesting angel to the drama , he isn’t the father of little boy right :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh can’t do that , I am doing over shift tonight to catch up :joy::joy: @sushilicious how you allowed the sub team to win :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin , @Lawyerh , @triplem , @ktcjdrama , @sohib , @nohamahamoud2002 , @sushilicious , @refuse2sink , @staygold , @angelangie @Lmangla @cenching@Sarang21

Miss you all :kiss_wink: :blush:

, wow how many pages for me to catch up with :joy::joy: @Lawyerh what highlights :yum: thanks everyone I feeling much better now :)

@triplem

wow , what a medication , now I see front and the back friend :joy::joy: 

Reveal hidden contents

Most pages only numbers, math lovers fav

Sohib again now. 530

• LOL 3