Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGmtaKotTWivjef6776SN   @Lmangla @Sejabin  It was so nice to wake up to your all's sweet words of encouragement and I am grateful.  I have learned through time that it really doesn't matter what people think but rather what I know to be true.  That it's the heart that decides whom we care for and it's the giving and receiving through time that mold people into friends...

398 :star:

dotonly miss you huggsssss :bawling: suddenly I feel you are too far yet too close  :fearful: btw if one day I might will go to Riau can we meet? Xixixixi.. I think I will have many chances to go around Indonesia from my job :blush: perhaps Riau someday ^_* 

• Like 3

Ever-24.jpg&key=d76ef7b9e30cfe7d8405c458night.jpghqdefault.jpg

Spoiler

Forgot to mention thanks to those here who mentioned the Chinese drama Ever Night.  I took a look at it and all I can say is it's so dreamy its a sweet mixture of fantasy, fighting and fabulous cinematography that has a richness to it's story and boldness in the cast.  Always hoping for more fluffy but sometimes a story and drama can stand on it's own without being covered in it....

Exactly a year before Harper's Bazaar released this image and introduced the new F4 to the world. They didn't mention who will play which role but I knew right away because of that characteristic smirk that the guy in the top left would be playing Domoyouji. LOL. I was actually stunned by the visuals of all four of them. Hehe. Feast to the eyes are what they are. LOL

DrSuvz-U0AEToDI?format=jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@mouse007 Very true. Lol

Dylan in purple for yesterday's trendiano event

DrPn4dYVsAAopXb?format=jpg

DrPeo2zV4AIc-gC?format=jpg

• Like 4

I'm doing a Gilmore girls marathon now. LOL. I don't know what's gotten into me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3