Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I watched On your wedding day today. The one with Park Bo young and @triplem's Oppa. 

Spoiler

And why didn't anyone warn me about the ending??? UGHHH. I get that it is the most logical and realistic ending, but no, I don't expect any of my dramas/movies to take the realistic approach. Till the very last second I was hoping that some thing crazy will happen and they will end up together. Sighhh

Honestly though, throughout the whole movie, I didn't feel anything special about it, I was just watching it for the pretty, I thought at least the ending will make me happy. :bawling: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@triplem I have 2 boys who are turning 3 yrs old and 1 yr old in 3 weeks! How about you?

One boy who is  8 . Wahhhh you have 2 ! It’s not easy . 

@kokodus :lol: It won’t be fun if I had told you the ending . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@triplem LOL yes! I certainly have my hands full but they are so darn adorable and I love them so much! :D

Hats off to you . You can even write such insightful stuff on our threads . Supermum!

Was busy binge watching Go Back couple this weekend. So good. I cried without fail every episode. :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem oh yay! I'm glad you're watching Go Back Couple.. I really enjoyed that one and yes, I cried every episode too! Especially when she misses her little boy.. ugh! Broke my heart.

LOL I can only do my insightful posts when the husband is around, or when the kids are busy playing or asleep. Otherwise I'm busy! They're still both babies so they require a lot of attention. But my mat leave is ending so I'm actually going back to work on Thursday :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1