Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

a I think he has at least two other shipppers threads . At one time the hottest thread was the jibong thread- the one with Nam Ji Hyun.

The ones I remember is Healer couple and Suspicious Partner. Not sure if he has one with Yoona or not... but yeah, the one with NJH is going stronger still...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

er the stupid thing i did last sunday? :D 

kekeke... whatever... or some random gossip or some strange people you met. I am just bored and making convo.

@sohib ~ what is rookie? was there a kdrama by that name? any random gossip between actors/celebs in your part of the world that was weird and had everyone in a meltdown?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

@angelangie @Ameera Ali @staygold hmmm is mama boy on my list of oppas...let me check...i hv lost track...so many oppas , so little time :D...  

Reveal hidden contents

@ktcjdrama I think he has at least two other shipppers threads . At one time the hottest thread was the jibong thread- the one with Nam Ji Hyun.

@ktcjdrama , @triplem he will get slapped from her , he will need shipping thread :joy:

Is mama boy taken , no shipping thread for him or what  :joy:

@sushilicious which episode are you , I finish second before I sleep , she was in my dream all night & how many specialty she got :joy: 

@Lmangla I will come soon  , chat in thread is my specialty :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... whatever... or some random gossip or some strange people you met. I am just bored and making convo.

@sohib ~ what is rookie? was there a kdrama by that name? any random gossip between actors/celebs in your part of the world that was weird and had everyone in a meltdown?

Watch through the net now. No more tv. Less TMI from RL. 

Rookie historian goo hae ryung drama.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sohib said:

Watch through the net now. No more tv. Less TMI from RL. 

Rookie historian goo hae ryung drama.

am horrible with short hand. hahahhaa... so do you mean "less too much information from real life" -- have I understood it right? so have there any weird juicy celeb gossip in your place like the cat lady? however I think cat lady is too unique and cannot be replicated. kekekek...

@angelangie ~ that sort of thing has happened to me as well while cleaning the first few times I had to fix the computer. sometimes all these wires and ports are so confusing. and when you have computer hardware issues -- all these sites will speak a different language. they will write go to xx to fix it and you are thinking where on earth is this xx. hahahaha....

@Ameera Ali ~ do you know what a sponsor is? the other day @refuse2sink was mentioning about no longer singing song couple. apparently there is some rumour about a sponsor. what exactly does the person do? give cash gifts in exchange for affair? is that what is meant by sponsor?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2