Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Bwahahahahaha, no actually I think that's the only way to save my child. Sigh.

Wait a sec, I just thought of something, the guy I'm going to get married is anyways going to be Deng Lun only, so is it ok for me to sacrifice our child so that he would act in a drama. Omg. Noooooooooooo. What if he leaves me?! Can I take that Prayer back?

Of course it's okay. Just because he goes off to act in a drama doesn't mean that he won't still come back to you.  And your child will be saved by ZBB.  So you'll have Deng Lun for a hubby and ZBB as a son-in-law.  What a fortunate household you have, @kokodus!!!  :P 

• LOL 3
  • Replies 136.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Of course it's okay. Just because he goes off to act in a drama doesn't mean that he won't still come back to you.  And your child will be saved by ZBB.  So you'll have Deng Lun for a hubby and ZBB as a son-in-law.  What a fortunate household you have, @kokodus!!!  :P 

Oh wow, so Ariel Lin is my daughter then!!!! Now you know where she got her beautiful genes from. It's from me, her mother and partly from her father, Deng Lun too. But mostly from me. Bwahahahahaha. Also very proud of my daughter for her ability to find such a nice looking lad like ZBB as her partner

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusMhm? What are you talking about The slack group SMPI -/+ doesn't exist. ;) 

Logout from the group and try to login again. You will know what I mean. LOL. The name of the workspace is different from the group's name,I guess For example the dots group's name is drama club, but it's workspace name is dramawatch. Slack is weird

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@kokodusHow could you pass becoming a dentist? :ph34r: *Sigh* 

You are the one being weird!!! Pffft. Don't make me kill you, I don't have the energy right now to deal with you. Just tell me the name or I'm never logging in there again. 

• Like 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic