Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Yay team sub!! You guys did it! I was trying to catch up and when I came back, we had already won! Thank you for all of your effort team sub members!!!

@refuse2sink I also love Tonkatsu ramen. It's my favourite ramen flavour by far.

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@mouse007 hiii how’s life?

hiii!! So busy! I feel like I'm perpetually just catching up with everything. How are you?

• Like 2

@Lmangla you know I am more drawn to horror mystery thriller 

So I am about to finish Class of Lies (didn't watch ep. 16)

Now I found Strangers from Hell,  and really it seems soooo good

I really watched 15 minutes of Graceful Family but didn't get hooked,  while only five minutes from Strangers  from hell mesmerized me  :mrgreen:

I can defend a villain like NJ, love a child like Seatbyol in A Place in the sun, cry for the dying mother Sonja in Daughter of mine, get hooked by Classical Music in I wanna hear your song, or Ballet in Angel's last mission, but I can laugh at boring love stories too. I am not a romantic all the time, I don't know how to categorize myself really :D

My sister and father are wondering why is there always crying in kdrama :D

I don't know what to say really but most dailies and weekend drama, even mini-series in KBS world have too much crying scenes. My family don't like kdrama, they don't understand the exaggerated sense of humor or anything :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really don't know him before so I can't notice but try searching for him with his Korean name, to know what is wrong 

Hmmm Maybe when he was at Clean with passion was wearing winter cloths so cant really notice it.. but in Song drama can see him very skinny.. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

He’s been very skinny for a long time , too skinny for my liking . He has asthma. He looked much better 3 years ago . So will he get the girl ? I know he’s 2nd lead here , but I think from the cuts he’s got more chemie with her ? Is he bad ? 

Oh I see.. Thanks for the infos @triplem.. I just know him seen Clean with Passion. 

Yup he is 2nd lead in Song drama.. Is kinda complicated now.. We still have no idea is he a bad or not.. But I believe he must have reason and I think is gonna blow up soon.. #stillbelieveheisnotabadguy

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I actually think Lee Seung Gi is very charming irl. He can do a lot of stuff, from cooking, singing, dancing, nursing kids, acting, capable handyman. Hes not very handsome compare to other oppa, but i quite like his personality. Hes very cheerful, kind of brighten my days. Most of ppl who work with him also has a lot of positive view abt him. 

He is a SIL material... :D

15 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama TOP office got give you voice golden time team office vibe or not? :joy:

Yes yes... hahaha

@Lmangla Graceful Family is the makjang drama for me since Last Empress... Been a while since I meet a shrill stepmom and multiple step siblings. Awesomeee (in Veronica Park’s tone.

And congrats sub team!! Looks like you guys stayed up to sub! Awesomeee...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1