Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Urggh ...had food poisoning...cries 

happy Diwali to @staygold @kokodus

On 11/6/2018 at 1:40 AM, USAFarmgirl said:

Your missing an amazing day come home :heart:LOL @triplem @lynne22 @CamelKnight  @angelangie  @bedifferent @abnoch @LSGLMH_88  @bairama  @stroppyse@TRaNz

On 11/6/2018 at 1:40 AM, USAFarmgirl said:

Your missing an amazing day come home :heart:LOL @triplem @lynne22 @CamelKnight  @angelangie  @bedifferent @abnoch @LSGLMH_88  @bairama  @stroppyse@TRaNz

I was busy binge watching 20th Century Boy & Girl. I think I hv a new oppa crush . Kim Ji Suk is 37 and he looks yummy . Nice broad shoulders and built . And in 20CB&G he was such a sweet puppy - every girl needs a boyfriend like him . I hv seen him with HSJ on Problematic Men and he’s smart , sweet and funny  in real life . :wub::lol:

His upcoming drama . Look at these abs

——-

On 11/6/2018 at 4:02 AM, Dhakra said:

Haha, don't believe @kokodus I have no clue what she means by saying that I'm sentimental. I'm melancholic and always see the worst, I tend to be a dreamer aswell. But sentimental? I don't know.

Definitely more a melancholy personality. Perfectionist who won’t take risks for fear of not achieving perfection. Hence an idealist . Not sentimental. :P. And you know I’m right 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@triplem are you feeling better now?

Yes thanks dear. But yesterday was bad . Much better now 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Sejabin  I really like YEH too and have seen all her dramas and to be honest the only one I wasn't to excited about was Marry Him If You Dare.  I know a lot of people liked it sadly I wasn't one of them...  But loved all the rest for sure thinking this one is a winner too

Reveal hidden contents

Ohhhh thanks for sharing it in here *hugsssss.. now I find a kdrama that I want to watch after gangnam beauty :blush: I Haven’t finished ep 1 yet (because I watch at office after working but when I think that I will stay alone and the earthquake might can come anytime so I shut down my laptop and go home xixixixi) 

the storyline is interesting. Plus that lead actor is sooooo my type :love: I love his frowns and he looks mature.. his face too.. and his frowns..sexy.. mmm Finally I found another ahjussi to watch! Thank you usafarmgirl huggsssss :wub:

+2

• Like 3

@triplem  Sorry to hear your weren't feeling well bless your heart:bawling:  Food poison is rough thankful you're starting to recover...  Haven't watched 20thC B&G yet but sounds like the view is GREAT LOL:w00t:  No wonder you're feeling better LOL LOL!!!

I have been trying to keep up with Where Stars Land, If Paris Downcast, Daily ( Love To The End ) The Eternal Love 2, Third Charm and 12 Nights... I have some catching up to do but that's normal for me :blush:

Peeked at Ever Night, Fluttering Heart, All Out Of Love,

Want to watch.  Accidentally In Love, My Healing Love, Move Over Fate Get Out Of The Way,

Waiting on Park Shin Hye's Memories Of The Alhambra, Sky Castle, The Story Of Ming

Leaving you with a sweet OST from If Paris Downcast Chinese Drama under followed and over looked but is such a gem...

@USAFarmgirl Love Gilmore girls. I've watched it in TV before, but only in bits and pieces and not the entire thing. You know this time while watching it, there were many times I got reminded of you. The small town and how everyone knows each other in the town, that sounded awfully similar to where you live, right?? It's heartwarming. More than the romance lines I love the mother and daughter duo. Eeeeeeee. I especially admire Lorelai and how she talks in the speed of a light without taking a breath. I don't get some of the movie and pop culture references, because you know I'm not from that era, but when I do understand some, it's fun. LOL. 

@triplem Take care. Did you eat outside a lot?? Hehe. Glad to know that you are well now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@kokodus  I agree with you about their Mother & Daughter relationship and I admire that as well. Love, laughter and letting Rory find her own way and allowing her to make her own mistakes.  I often think that parents biggest mistake is in not remembering they too were young once and making mistakes is a natural part of growing up and even as adults living. 

Yes, there is a lot to be said for a small hometown in the country where often it feels like as a child your being brought up and watched over by more than just your parents a whole town.  Advise comes freely:wacko: and news travels fast and I mean at the speed of light LOL which isn't to great when your growing up...  Sometimes you would like the chance to not be noticed LOL:lol:

You're kind of forced to tell your parents good or bad news right away hoping you can beat that speed of town light LOL!!!:D

Yet never feeling as if you're just a number is priceless on the flip side of that and there is a warmth in knowing your neighbors and them knowing you.  Having history with others is like having extra memory space in their minds for all the many things you tend to forget about yourself... 332

+2 

Get well soon triplem :heart: huggsssss

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@USAFarmgirl I cried buckets in that karaoke scene! (and the ugly kind of crying too!) LOL

• Like 3

@mouse007 @USAFarmgirl The Netflix version of H2H has many extra scenes. The important one being the extended version of that love making scene in 27th ep. Hehehe. 

• Like 4

@kokodus what the what??!! I did not know there were extended scenes!! Now I really have to re-watch!

• Like 3

Yes @mouse007 Since I watched it while it was airing, and there had been a lot of spoiler videos of that epic making out scene, but the Viki version cut it short. Sighhhh. And there are also other scenes they have added in the Netflix version, well I think it's more like Viki has chopped them off for reasons only they know, because watching the Netflix version actually makes more sense. Like there is a flashback of WN drawing their dream house and telling NX about how she wanted it to look like. We don't see any of that in the Viki version and we just assumed that it's something she dreamed about by their convos and NX has made it true for her. Anyways I haven't rewatched the whole thing yet, I just looked up the eps the people in the thread mentioned where there were extra/extended scenes. You might want to go and look at the last page of the drama thread to know more about it. 

• Like 4

@kokodus thanks! ok, I'll check out the thread and see which episodes have the extended scenes. I'm surprised at how fast people are finding them tho!

• Like 3