Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

664 :blush:

@Lmangla can not yet. the earthquakes are still hitting :) last night 3.2 earthquake hits and all windows sounded like "brrrmmmmm.." hahaha and I automatically woke up and ran *sighhhhhh :dissapointed: .. every house and everybody sleep with the door open in here. oh goshh.. if the earthquakes still hitting until December 2018 as the predictions, I surely will having a mental problem :no_mouth: 

I living in my living room now. I sleep here, change clothes, eat, etc lols.. not dare to go to the kitchen for a long time or in the toilet. we take showers in a hurry. we do everything in a hurry. I also not dare to go out for a long time still afraid if the earthquakes happened and I not at home. oh gosh I think I will be crazy sighhhhhhhhh

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

@Lmangla I'm not really watching anything right now. I got busy with real life stuff after graduation, and didn't have much time to be online. But when I do, I go and look for Dylan Wang news and what he has been upto. LOL. What about you?? What are you watching these days???

• Like 5

@kokodus ~ so you already got busy after graduation? no holiday? have you already started working? or you planning to study further? am just catching up some dramas. the daily drama "I am a mother also" is wrapping up soon. so after that, have to find something else. maybe will watch weekend drama "my healing love" or another daily. trying to catch up on "hide and seek" and also "ma nemesis" which is sort of a spin on agatha christie novels. she is my favourite go-to author and so curious to see how they have taken and adapted some of her stories...

@Sejabin ~ hang in there. fighting! 

• Like 5