Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 hours ago, triplem said:

Urggh ...had food poisoning...cries 

Definitely more a melancholy personality. Perfectionist who won’t take risks for fear of not achieving perfection. Hence an idealist . Not sentimental. :P. And you know I’m right 

Sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon.

No, I won't talk back. I agree with your description. It fits perfectly. I haven't read a better description in my life to be honest. :D The only thing missing is my lack of ability to handle situations I'm not in control of. 

@SejabinNo I'm not too harsh to myself.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@triplem knows I love her after all she is Super Mom and Wonder Woman but I still think @Dhakra is sentimental and has been about certain things...  His values, cats, music, @CatchMine_ID and his memories of family.   Although he would rather die than admit it to even himself.  But I do agree with your other thoughts LOL:blush:  316

I was thinking about getting this for @kokodus for Christmas but dang it only comes in cat size maybe our mascot can wear it LOL:w00t:

DrVgIHbUUAAhjfP.jpgDrb5GXpU4AAcL2u.jpgDrZrZ_JVAAAR6I5.jpg

On 11/7/2018 at 12:38 PM, triplem said:

I was busy binge watching 20th Century Boy & Girl. I think I hv a new oppa crush . Kim Ji Suk is 37 and he looks yummy . Nice broad shoulders and built . And in 20CB&G he was such a sweet puppy - every girl needs a boyfriend like him . I hv seen him with HSJ on Problematic Men and he’s smart , sweet and funny  in real life . :wub::lol:

His upcoming drama . Look at these abs

first saw this actor in his breakout drama "likeable or not" (also known as I like you thats fine). it was a daily drama that came on kbs world and used to watch it with my mom. it is just a nice sweet addictive drama that had ridiculous ratings (over 40%!!!!!!). haven't seen him in anything after that which was interesting. (they are not my cup of tea dramas). but his new drama sounds like it will be fun...

minus two

• Like 3

@USAFarmgirl Awww that pineapple beanie looks cute. I totally want that. It's ok, my head is small, it will fit right in. Lol. My pineapple boy is very busy these days. The F4 is going to Thailand for an event. The first photo you posted is from today in the airport while going to thailand. I like this below pic. He looks very happy and behind him is his bestie Ceasar Wu. LOL. 

DrdDH9JUUAAd62I?format=jpg

The second photo is from yesterday's stenders event in Beijing. He looks so cute in white but I'm not a fan of stripes. Meh.

DrZoU-OU4AEKf1N?format=jpg

• Like 4