Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Random December poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these dramas that start airing in December are you planning to watch ?

• Cheat On Me If You Can (Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon)
    • True Beauty (Moon Ga Young, Cha Eun Woo)
    • Hush (Hwang Jung Min, YoonA)
    • Mr. Queen (Shin Hye Sun, Kim Jung Hyun)
    • Run On (Im Siwan - idol actor, Shin Se Kyung)
    • Secret Royal Inspector (Kim Myung Soo, Kwon Nara)
    • Lovestruck in the City (Ji Chang Wook, Kim Ji Won)
    • Marriage Lyrics, Divorce Composition (Sung Hoon, Lee Tae Gon)
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Are there any decent idol actresses out there who actually CAN act?

• Yes, please specify who
    • Haven't seen one yet
  3. 3. Main reason why you're on Soompi? (choose as many as you like)

• Oppa
    • I'm bored
    • Talk about dramas
    • Exchange food and/or coffee pictures
    • Hate on idol actresses
    • Laugh
    • To ship
    • Abs
    • I have nothing better to do
    • Gossip
    • Do math

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/05/2020 at 02:31 PM

@cenching @Sejabin @Lawyerh 

Hahaha... fanning the gossip here. I'm actually surprised that Syahrini wants to get married at all... to me she's the "Mistress" type... hahahaha.... 

Spoiler

and I did heard rumors that she's a kept woman for prominent figure... lols... who knows right??? 

Luna OTOH... got my sympathy.. because the chaebol keep on slandering her even after they broke up.

37 minutes ago, angelangie said:

did u guys know that he will partner with his boss again in 'Storm Eyes' ? hehehe....this times he will get the girl....however i want him to get Reba as well :D 

Hahahaha.. who's the female lead? 

32 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Lol, @lynne22, I know, that’s what made finding something else of his to watch such a difficult task!! But you left out Love O2O, he got the guy there. ;) 

Ahahaha.. you're right... he did get the guy.. LOLS.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 137.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

It's a long standing rumour that the singer was kept by UnoDosTres since looooong time ago before he got involved into politic....She married him because he is a chaebol lha....do you think she wanted him if he is only a mere mortal....

+2

• LOL 2
22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla still not as bad as the Last Empress muahaha... the story simpler mainly on love triangle. 

kekeke... have heard of some real life stories that are so complex, over the top that if it was a drama, we would eye roll and say "what drugs did the writer use while writing?!" :lol:

• LOL 4
37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is fun to read these stories about this actress and chaebol -- when real life is even more dramatic then the most makjang of dramas! :D

You should see the hooh haah when the s3x tape first released...Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all their carpenter friends!!! I had never seen this scale of coverage on celebrities news in Indo in my life....

The main roles in the s3x tapes were a famous rock star with 2 different well known actresses, separated tapes btw...The other actress is a married woman with a daughter....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh ~ you made this villain CEO nomination -- which drama is this fellow from? and actor?

893JArf.jpg&key=5ff8de4011c6df6466e99051

J Entertainment CEO 

Add some villain CEO here, in muddy business of pretending selling bag, while in fact doing bribe to corruptor. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla My Secret Terrius Son Ho Jun actor as CEO Jin Young Tae. :lol: The guy pretty funny one and got good comedic timing skill. Wow the event really will roll on soon? @Ameera Ali will be over the moon. Haha

+2

That good , I am jumping up & down with joy :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/deng-lun-to-star-in-chinese-drama-remake-of-goblin/?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE DRAMAGODS, Make this happen. I'm ready to sacrifice my first born for this to happen. :bawling::tounge_xd:

Wait. I'm confused. Do you have a child stashed somewhere?  :ph34r: :P

+2 

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Wait. I'm confused. Do you have a child stashed somewhere?  :ph34r: :P

+2 

No. This is like a credit prayer. I'll fulfil it after I find a guy and get married. But I can't see that happening in the near future, so I'm safe for now. Bwahahahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No. This is like a credit prayer. I'll fulfil it after I find a guy and get married. But I can't see that happening in the near future, so I'm safe for now. Bwahahahahaha. 

Until you have the child, and then try to hide said child (by having it raised by another family) in order to avoid repayment, but then they come for the child anyway when said child reaches their majority... oh no wait.  That's not you, that's the plot of IWNYLG.  Don't mind me. :phew:

Day before the last day of the drama... you know where my mind's at.  ;)  

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Until you have the child, and then try to hide said child (by having it raised by another family) in order to avoid repayment, but then they come for the child anyway when said child reaches their majority... oh no wait.  That's not you, that's the plot of IWNYLG.  Don't mind me. :phew:

Day before the last day of the drama... you know where my mind's at.  ;)  

Bwahahahahaha, no actually I think that's the only way to save my child. Sigh.

Wait a sec, I just thought of something, the guy I'm going to get married is anyways going to be Deng Lun only, so is it ok for me to sacrifice our child so that he would act in a drama. Omg. Noooooooooooo. What if he leaves me?! Can I take that Prayer back?

• LOL 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic