Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, sohib said:

@Lmangla rite. Whos cat lady?

hahahah... thats the nickname I have given to gu hye sun. she keeps popping up now and then due to strange bitter divorce from her hubby ah jae hyun. if you are wondering who it is, she was the female lead in boys before flowers where she was hilariously bad but it worked because that drama was funny bad. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah... thats the nickname I have given to gu hye sun. she keeps popping up now and then due to strange bitter divorce from her hubby ah jae hyun. if you are wondering who it is, she was the female lead in boys before flowers where she was hilariously bad but it worked because that drama was funny bad. :joy:

Ah...the cat thing. Thought its a character's name. So many nicknames popped in here.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why why ? You wanna ship him with yourself ? Don’t you hv Mr Hwang ? :D

@triplem  @ktcjdrama he so scandalous like mr hwang :yum::joy:

Spoiler

@Lmangla that first I learn about it :mrgreen: is it similar to a big daddy ( sponsorship)in hallmark movies  :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I watched this local comedy movie a few weeks back. it was about a guy who wakes up after 16 years in a coma and his response to technology. some of the comments were spot on and just hilarious. his reaction to facebook check-in.

so he wants to meet up with this girl he knew in high shcool and his friend is like we will just find her in facebook and says "oh, she is at this mall". the guy is like "wait a minute, why would you tell everyone where you are? so any thief can get in!" :joy:...

so true!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@ktcjdrama :blush:

messy mind since yesterday :kiss_wink: I need to manage my mind :heart: huuuuuuu uuuuuu ..

it is better to go walking. perhaps my thoughts will dissapear :no_mouth:

+2

You should finish for us what happen to that MR  wannabe Romeo & his two pregnant women :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

another comment from the coma movie -- the guy's rant "why are you posting happy birthday mom message on facebook when your mom is not even on facebook? why not call her and actually talk to her? why doesn't anyone talk to anyone?!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@sushilicious ~ it is only 16 years but the movie is funny because he is from pre-internet and so can't understand why people just don't talk to each other. in a way, it is a parody of modern relationships where no one is really connected to each other despite having so much technology.

one of the funniest scenes is where they mock google maps. they get lost but his friend will insist that it is the right way because thats what google is telling them. finally the guy asks a taxi driver who is like "why on earth are you here? xx place is on that road!" :lol: the theatre was chuckling -- who knows how many people have gotten lost by using GPS.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

It’s a very cool concept for a movie! :kiss_wink: giving it a refreshing story for this current era :relieved:

+2

we had really low expectations but it was good family type movie and the writer's observations are really spot on. the friend is married to the guy's sister and they have a son who doesn't talk. no one knows why despite going to psychiatrists. the guy forces the nephew to stop playing on the phone and gets him outside to play. then, all the other neighbourhood kids join in. and the boy starts talking. it turns out that he is not mute but just had no one to chat with. the guy tells his friend -- go play with your son and talk to him. he talked to me because I talked to him. so scenes like that were done with a light comedic touch but does make the audience think on how time we are spending on technology but not on people.

• Like 3
  • Love 1