Plus and Minus Game

partyon

Plus and Minus Game

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_XMdPHaX9ENMjsj3r2Yl

How to play?
1. Two teams: Plus Team and Minus Team
2. We will start at 500.. The role of Team Plus is to add (+) to the current number to reach 1000 from 500..
3. Team Minus, will subtract (-) to the current number until it reaches zero (0) from 500.
4. The first group that reaches the goal will earn a point.
5. So we should always look at the number above us to know what to add/subtract

6. When your team reaches 1000 or 0, please tag me and put in the current score of both teams so I can update the scoreboard.

How to know what your group is:
TEAM MINUS MEMBERS:
- All registered users in the forum with their names starting with:
A, B, E, F, I, J, M, N, Q, R, U, V, Y and forum names starting with numbers (1, 2, 3...)

TEAM PLUS MEMBERS:
- All registered users in the forum with their names starting with:
C, D , G , H , K , L , O , P , S , T , W , X, Z, and forum names starting with SYMBOLS (#, ", _...)

Rules:

1. All forum rules should be followed
2. If you DOUBLE POST, you cannot double add or double subtract (i.e. you cannot post twice consecutively and add/subtract both times). For the second post, please add "no number" to the end of your post.

3. Please don't put only -2 or +2 in your post. Do the math!

4. If you spot a math mistake, show that you have corrected the math by adding a "C" behind the revised number (e.g. 782 C)

Scores (Updated May 11, 2024)

Team Plus: 77

Team Minus: 78

Temporary thread @gm4queen @rocat @MayanEcho @Lmangla @Ernie @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama @larus @WeunXK @joccu @newrocher22 @Thong Thin @sweetroad @Wuzetian @nohamahamoud2002 @kokodus @Dhakra @Ameera Ali 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

SHHH.... A HALLOWEEN EVENT PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT

img.png

Min Tae Ho (33) - famous idol actor and the nation's son-in-law

A Halloween event will be launched within a few days!

This will be a fun game which will require your curiosity and skills in order to help our "hot oppa" Min Tae Ho.

Calling out to all our game enthusiasts! :happy2:You don't want to miss it. 😎

@WeunXK @newrocher22 @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @joccu @larus @YongZura⁷ @azureblue7 @ktcjdrama @itsmeash @angela0612 @willenette @sweetroad @maribella @rocat @MayanEcho @yamiyugi @SleepyKitty @frozentundra @CarolynH @Dhakra @africandramalover @sadthe1st @gm4queen @SilverDawn @liyahsbutterfly 

PS. Special mention to @lebeaucouple - time to put your experience to test. :hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 5
  • Blob 1

Btw, did anyone notice that I clarified the game rules by adding the following:

2. If you DOUBLE POST, you cannot double add or double subtract (i.e. you cannot post twice consecutively and add/subtract both times). For the second post, please add "no number" to the end of your post.

4. If you spot a math mistake, show that you have corrected the math by adding a "C" behind the revised number (e.g. 782 C)

These were unwritten rules that I decided to add in writing this time around. :approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I’ll be good…494

Now that it’s mentioned, I’m kind of wondering if there ArE any celebs, disgruntled or not, reading these pages and how our musings affected/resonated with them.

I’m watching High Potential.

spacer.png

if you liked Mentalist and Sherlock, you’ll like this.

soooooooo goooooood!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

What happened to the old thread? Don't see it anywhere.....

Check your PMs, sweetie....

1 hour ago, larus said:

A new thread! I miss the old one.

Hope of course we get back the old one, but I guess they had their reasons.

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Now that it’s mentioned, I’m kind of wondering if there ArE any celebs, disgruntled or not, reading these pages and how our musings affected/resonated with them.

Pretty sure some celebs have read our "musings" :D

Keanu, if you are reading this, we all love you :fullofhearts:

@joccu Not yet! Will check it out tonight! Did you watch it already?

1 hour ago, rocat said:

i googled Min Tae Ho and this dude popped up…

Ooh, look! Another "hot oppa". Thought our Min Tae Ho was the only one. :sweats:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3