Weekly Meme Theme

Admin

HEY PEOPLEEEEE!!
this week i decided not to be stupid and remember to switch my thread ;)

but anyways this week's theme is going to be aquatic animals. i've already had an animal theme but since i love aquatic animals such as whales and seals i decided to make it a theme! :D you may be thinking "hmmmm maybe mirmz is becoming uninterested in her thread..." but i'm not becoming uninterested, i just found some cute pictures of aquatic animals with some pretty funny captions on pinterest lol. so let's get to the memes shall we! :) 
"NORMAL MEME" EXAMPLES

35 Of The Happiest Animal Memes To Start The Week With A Smile | Bored Panda 40+ Fun Ocean Memes ideas | funny animals, animal memes, funny pictures

but if you don't want to post "normal" memes you can use gifs or images and write your own caption, making your very "custom memes" (credit @Lmangla)

"CUSTOM MEME" EXAMPLE:

WATER ANIMALS that will make you WET YOUR PANTS FROM LAUGHING - Funny ANIMAL  compilation - YouTube

↑ sorry your head just looked a lot like a fish 

now prepare yourself for the mass tagging XD

TAGGING: @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @larus @Alice Wonderland @Min2206 @Sejabin @Thong Thin @TiNaDo @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @SilverDawn @Ayame @nrllee @Fangirl22 @MayanEcho @Berou @joccu @celebrianna @hqy @corey @joccu @sadthe1st @cream cheezy @twinkle_little_star@Sarang21 @Ameera Ali @forme26 fi @iksunijini @Nodame 

RULES:
if u r new to the weekly meme theme; welcome! it's great to see u here! <3

so basically every week i change the "meme theme" and select a theme for the memes to be posted for the week. also please only keep three images to a post, it messes with the site's system when there's too many images per post.

if u have any questions/issues about my thread pls contact me via PM.

thank you in advance! if you like the content you are looking at consider commenting, reacting, sharing the thread with your friends, or give my thread a follow! 

have a great rest of ur day/night! 

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3