[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 hours ago, From a distance said:

HB was being true to himself and has shown who he is and the kind of relationship he has with SJY by unmasking his real feelings. On the other hand, he looked pre-occupied and could probably be struggling with personal issues or could be having some tough times. In their past interviews, they claimed to be "close friends". But even casual friends would look at each other's eyes and smile. Close friends do talk. Even Jung Hae In went to SJY and had a conversation with her because they are friends. Real friends talk. How much more if they labeled  themselves as "close friends'?

And I agree, social distancing has nothing to do with the facial expressions HB displayed. It just breaks my heart looking at SJY smiling at HB and HB not reciprocating her smile. Oh well, maybe he did a few times (he probably couldn't help it no matter how much he tried to avoid looking at her) but it looked like he was almost ignoring her at most times. Here are my "over-analyzation" about the "cold treatment" of HB towards SJY:

1. Their relationship levelled up to being just more than friends and broke up. HB's actions is saying he still has feelings for her and wouldn't act that cold if he doesn't. And because this event was important to both of them, they had to be there no matter how awkward it would get.( Crazy idea? Hmmm.. probably! So sad if this was the case).

2. They are still in relationship but they are currently having relationship issues and HB just couldn't hide it. You can see a huge difference on how HB used to look at SJY if you saw the previous videos of them together in public where he was more shy, gentle, caring, and warm towards  SJY. During the awards night, he looked like he was intentionally ignoring her.He looked a bit sad, very stiff and awkward. Obviously, "something" is really going on between the two of them and you can only see this kind of scenarios (such as HB acting cold with SJY) to people with "more than friends" kind of relationship.

3. HB was simply done with promotions, therefore, acting off-cam is just probably not his cup of tea.Just saying.( Hope not! This remains to be seen if their path ever crosses again).

So sad that my favourite couple who looked so powerful and perfect when they are together didn't show the chemistry that they used to have in that one most awaited event.They are for sure great in acting on-screen.I only started becoming a fan after I watched CLOY- the first Korean Drama that I watched and although I tried to watched other K-dramas, none of the current or even previous shows could match the chemistry and the level of  acting that they left in the show so I could not move on and would probably watch the drama for the 3rd time anytime soon while it's still on Netflix.They both definitely deserved to win the Best Actor/Best Actress Awards and the drama itself, the director, and the writer, and the whole team deserved a recognition.Hoping SJY will find her true love! She deserves someone who is not afraid to tell that world the he loves her!

Hello, not to sound rude or anything :) The fact that CLOY is the first K-drama you watched and the one that introduced you to K-ent means that you do not know yet how the industry works. Koreans value professionalism so much that any act that isn't in line with it is considered disrespectful. Even married couples don't display affection in front of the media. Take Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung, for example. They've been married for quite a long time now and they also have a child, but when they attended their friend's wedding (Ye Jin also went, too), they did not act lovey dovey at all. There was no clinging of arms and whatnot. They just posed for a picture and directly went inside the venue without holding hands even.

In the same way, BinJin were also being professional. They've been caught up in 3 dating rumors; they would not want to make headlines anew with their actions during BAA that could overshadow the entire event, the winners, and even the current situation that is COVID-19.

You see, K-Ent is VERY DIFFERENT from your country's show business. You have to primarily know how it works, so that you don't overanalyze things. As a long-time K-drama and K-Pop fan, I was not surprised with their actions, because IT IS VERY COMMON to be like that. I've seen a lot of artists (including SSC) acting that way. So yeah, here you go :)

ps. I think that they are in a serious relationship right now. Based on their previous interviews, both expressed how they want to settle down already. At their age (38 and 37), I think they're really considering marriage and family. (SJK hinted this too even way before their engagement news)

pps. I used SSC as an example, because I was really a fan of theirs back then :( Please tell me if this is against the rules.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

True! Actually I was googling last week? about the four leaf clover. I am still not sure if what he found was a 4 leaf clover LOL

Haha I am too not sure if what HB found was a 4 leaf clover. More like a little branch of plant with 4 leaves. :joy: But the innocent way he believed it was a 4-leaf clover was so cute I wouldn't mind believing the same :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Just like many new shippers here who just came out, I myself became a lurker for more than a month before actually registering. This was brought about by my curiosity of BinJin's real and real chemistry.

Since I've decided to join the ship, I took it upon myself to contribute for the betterment of this ship. I hope new members do the same. Actually I would appreciate if you post positive comments, and not just nitpick. Please remember that we live by the day with the crumbs BinJin gave us. Before Baeksang awards, we were in drought for a long time but still we survived. With the new contents, thanks to BAA, it will get us by until who knows when they will reappear together. If you still starve, please go to page 1. InGroceryWeTrust is a motto to get back to as this is ultimate receipt that shoppers have been holding on.

Our main goal is to see this ship reach its final destination but as to where and when, it is a question only our OTP can answer. :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 8

34 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Don’t they have mutual close friends? I read somewhere that they do. So perhaps they had attended parties together, just didn’t work together until TN.  So they are not total strangers.

They have a lot of mutual friends and colleagues which was why my guess was maybe we were suppose to meet before but they were both busy or had other reasons not to meet up over those years. YoonA worked on Confidential Assignment with HB. They both gave acting advice to her. This was before they were confirmed for TN. So her Cinderella group/YoonA may have talked about him a lot during 2015-2016 period before they were both confirmed for the film. Plus he was apparently in talks to star in other projects with her before but he didn't take them either lol. Who knows his reason whether it was work related or personal lol.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, PetiteYeoja said:

We could see clearly he's trying so hard not to smile brightly after look at her like he did before. 

Well, take a close look at his face. 'Don't smile. Hold yourself' :D

Yup he probably realized as we didn't see a moment like that on camera again ^_^ He still couldn't help but smile and give us a couple looks at her later. Honestly, he was very lucky with the camera person this year. The camera person was very nice to them. Wonder if they had to request this from the Baeksang :P

14 minutes ago, L A said:

Haha I am too not sure if what HB found was a 4 leaf clover. More like a little branch of plant with 4 leaves. :joy: But the innocent way he believed it was a 4-leaf clover was so cute I wouldn't mind believing the same :D

That day I decided to google four leaf clover and then I was looking at pictures and comparing. I was so confused lol. I mean they are similar but I really don't think he found a four leaf clover but I like how he believes he did lol. I even looked to see if it was possible to find a four leaf clover in Switzerland lol. Regardless, this can be linked to SYJ's Be With You which he probably saw as it came out before SITR 

@binjinhappypill in the end, I ended up finding other BinJin goodies before they went up on that stage. So it was nice to watch certain parts again on replay mode LOL! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Hi Binjin shippers,

I am new to this ship but a silent passenger. Glad that our Binjin didn’t go empty handed on 5 June. Instead we got high dosage of love from them.

so to repay them for their love towards us, let’s ride on this ship free of dirt. Love is equal. 

Let’s enjoy being on this ship till they dock on another ship of MARRIED. Be patient till they announce. They are 38yo in International age, 39yo in Korea age. One more year to wait till they are confident to announce.:heart:

stay healthy and safe, quoted from HB’s speech.

• Like 16
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yup he probably realized as we didn't see a moment like that on camera again ^_^ He still couldn't help but smile and give us a couple looks at her later. Honestly, he was very lucky with the camera person this year. The camera person was very nice to them. Wonder if they had to request this from the Baeksang :P

That day I decided to google four leaf clover and then I was looking at pictures and comparing. I was so confused lol. I mean they are similar but I really don't think he found a four leaf clover but I like how he believes he did lol. I even looked to see if it was possible to find a four leaf clover in Switzerland lol. Regardless, this can be linked to SYJ's Be With You which he probably saw as it came out before SITR 

@binjinhappypill in the end, I ended up finding other BinJin goodies before they went up on that stage. So it was nice to watch certain parts again on replay mode LOL! 

REALLY ?  You found other Binjin goodies before they went up on that stage?  Awww...can you please share if you don't mind very much ?

I cannot find the complete video version from the moment they stood up from their seats, walk through the cable wires,  to that nano second glance on stage.  

Kamsahamnida  !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@ElectricHearts

REALLY ? You found other Binjin goodies before they went up on that stage? Awww...can you please share if you don't mind very much ? I cannot find the complete video version from the moment they stood up from their seats, walk through the cable wires, to that nano second glance on stage...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, binjinhappypill said:

REALLY ?  You found other Binjin goodies before they went up on that stage?  Awww...can you please share if you don't mind very much ?

I cannot find the complete video version from the moment they stood up from their seats, walk through the cable wires,  to that nano second glance on stage.  

Kamsahamnida  !!!

You can watch it here in full HD. https://www.vlive.tv/video/195500?channelCode=EBF267

I wrote it on page 814. Basically when they got up from their seats. I realized that SYJ didn't know how to get to the stage which was why he had to hand gesture to her twice and give her a slight head nod at the last hand gesture when she asked him the question ^_^

I also now realized at these moments how they looked at each other now and how they literally did the same gesture by touching their mouth. WHAT ^_^ Gosh love how they keep mirroring and we don't need to actually fully see it happen to know lol

Based on his face in picture this is the moment before the clip below

We know she was already looking at her base on the picture above. We are just missing his full head turn towards her. So they clearly had a moment before she turned her head facing back to the stage hahaa. And the way they got SYJ on camera it looks like she just turned her head back to the stage lol.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, From a distance said:

So sad that my favourite couple who looked so powerful and perfect when they are together didn't show the chemistry that they used to have in that one most awaited event.

You should watch the whole event again because you missed a lot! Maybe you're not very good with details? And that's ok. Watch again with more knowledge of Baeksang Awards and Covid and the event, and then you will understand them better and be able to see the warmth and teamwork. Their ship is SO steady and caalllmmmm! You'll feel better. It's just your inexperience. BinJin magic lives on! We all see it!!!!  :love:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2