[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

Just ruminating again. Is it possible SYJ has had a crush on HB forever even before TN? I mean the side glance at PIFAN 2014.... they obviously noticed each other, how could they not, maybe exchanged a few words (who was the genius who sat them beside each other? Gotta thank that person one day!)... but then also things she’s said even jokingly like she’s been watching his career, knows what kinds of roles he’s taken, listening to OST from his movies, etc. granted I haven’t seen her other interviews about other costars but she’s always been nothing but complimentary about HB and she’s even said he’s the BEST ACTOR in her life. 

Maybe you all have discussed this before and I just missed it. I haven’t back read many pages here. :) 

Yup I have mentioned it before lol. We guess they probably had a crush on each other for a while (fanboy, fangirl crush who knows LOL) Like how can HB watch A Moment To Remember (as well as attend the premiere) and not have a crush on her  lol. Plus you can see she definitely noticed his good looks at PIFAN from the way she glance at him. He was too shy to actually make a conversation which is probably why they only said hi. Regardless, they are both fans of each other. I think that is also why during TN promotional period, he felt more comfortable to call her Actress Son and he knows how good she is as an actress which is why he says to watch TN for SYJ instead of to watch for him or for both of them :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

50 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

Just ruminating again. Is it possible SYJ has had a crush on HB forever even before TN? I mean the side glance at PIFAN 2014.... they obviously noticed each other, how could they not, maybe exchanged a few words (who was the genius who sat them beside each other? Gotta thank that person one day!)... but then also things she’s said even jokingly like she’s been watching his career, knows what kinds of roles he’s taken, listening to OST from his movies, etc. granted I haven’t seen her other interviews about other costars but she’s always been nothing but complimentary about HB and she’s even said he’s the BEST ACTOR in her life. 

Maybe you all have discussed this before and I just missed it. I haven’t back read many pages here. :) 

You know what.. I ever thought like that too, seems like, she knew all of HB did in the past, she memorized the old OST of HB, but that doesn't meant she set up everything, she was back then not knew him personally, and never make any changes to make a project together. She just want everything going by the flow.

And when 2017, there was a changes for her to meet him in one project, maybe her heart got fluttered little bit, or being nervous (I guess every woman who meet HB did it, who didn't do that? HB is a tall man, broad bright shoulder, and have a handsome face, never forget his gentlemen attitude). And HB was totally manly man, who only focus what's in front of him, maybe one time or two times ever thought about her, but that's it. He has many schedule of project and off course he met one or two woman in his life who attract his heart.  

But SYJ is smart girl, she didn't want to make  herself into a roller coaster of love, and she has to observe him (this doesn't mean a negative one), is he the one for her? And marriage is a big thing for her, so she must be careful, if HB truly love her, she want him become the last one in a her life. If she can wait until 38 years old to be waiting her prince charming, so two years or three years will be find to know what is HB exactly purpose on her. Is his feeling for her only for a while or for a long time? 

Ok, I corrected, since so many HB fans here, they both observe each other. HB must be thinking, that marriage is a big thing also. His parents still together right? So, that's important to him , to make an everlasting marriage. But this is my experience, just want to share here, when you are single woman and man approaching you, you deserve to know about him fully, it's ok for do that. 

Listen to this Yongsik mother to Dongbaek.

Good night everyone.. Keep on Binjin spirit!!

• Like 13
  • Love 3

Hi guys, I just want to remind shippers (including me haha) to ship our OTP responsibly. Sometimes, we tend to overanalyze things, but may I remind you that we have a lot of receipts hihi. So what are we still looking for? Let's just be contented with what we have, okay? I will still visit this forum from time to time coz I love reading all of your insights hihi. I don't know why, but my love for these two just keeps on growing day by day. No matter what happens, i will still support them. And for those antis, let us ship who we want to (coz we know they might be lurking here.) This fandom exists for certain reasons, EVEN THO SOME OF OUR RECEIPTS WERE WAYBACK 2019, BUT STILL VALID AND INDESTRUCTIBLE HEHE. Grocery shopping, the genuineness and authenticity of their actions in BTS, and many more are not product of our delulu minds LOL. 

AND NOW I WILL FOCUS ON MYSELF  FIRST COZ I REALLY WANNA ACE MY FUTURE EXAMS HUHU. B)

Edited by Hyeongki_Cow
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

You know what.. I ever thought like that too, seems like, she knew all of HB did in the past, she memorized the old OST of HB, but that doesn't meant she set up everything, she was back then not knew him personally, and never make any changes to make a project together. She just want everything going by the flow.

Pretty sure she also didn't remember about Ireland OST either. However, the fact she took her time to look stuff up on him from his past works. Honestly, she probably read fan comments on him. She always seems to like what fans say about him.  Like she perfected that compliment so well as a fan that he was literally shocked by her compliment :joy: She even knows to call him Gookie-oppa LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jamy47 said:

I think in any country and any industry, people get weird when two superstars get together. Even if they are loved initially some people start to behave a certain way and start to mess with them, especially the media who then begin to stalk them and as their fame grows then there will be a silent mission by media to mess with them in hope of breaking them up and if they cant do that, they will create rumors every second. I have been fans of celebrity couples from different countries, some more liberal than others but the end result remain the same when it comes to celebrity couples there is a risk the moment they confirm the relationship which is why i understand them keeping it to themselves for as long as possible and i wont be a selfish fan because i have shipped quite a few and many broke up later on because of pressure from the public. It is not easy. I notice the couples who make it through are the ones who made sure to divide their personal and professional lives. There must be a limit set or they just wont make it.

Exactly. Fame is fickle and the tide can easily turn against them. They’re more aware of this than any of us, which is why everything they do is so measured and carefully considered. Despite the good intentions from fans, you can clearly see their need for privacy, to keep the spotlight out of their personal lives and to separate Kim Tae-pyung and Son Eon-jin from Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. Fans enjoy teasing them (how can we not?) and they’ve been equally good-humoured about it but I think there are some irate fans who take it a little too far.

Fame and beauty fade; they’re aware that this won’t last forever. Celebrities know that you’re only the flavour of the month for so long. There will come a time when people will forget and probably ship another couple and that’s fine, that’s life. But if their silence means they’re building something more tangible and long-lasting then I’m all for it and I know all of us wish them nothing but the best.

• Like 14
  • Love 8

I agree with @Choi sam sook none of SYJ fans complained about HB’s CFs, new movie.

As long as we do not make offend posts about Bin or Jin and follow Soompi rules, then everyone should be welcome to share their own opinions about BinJin, Bin or Jin here. I think.

We don’t need to make new set of rules, old or new information, what should not be posted, just follow Soompi rules.

I am originally a YJ’s fan first and a BinJin shipper, but my latest post was to defence that it was okay for HB to be sad. So just let everyone share their opinions here instead of you should not do this or do that. It destroy the pleasure of shipping.

If one feels unpleasant with YJ’s individual posts. Then she may be a HB fan only, not a BinJin shipper.

Rules: Shippers' Paradise

By ebullient,  October 17, 2013 in shippers' paradise 

ebullient     30,741

Tired
ebullient

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post that doesn't meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

6. For thread-starters -- do NOT implement a separate set of rules to regulate threads! 

Backseat moderating won't be acceptable, as it'll give the misconception to members that thread-starters are actual moderators. 

7. Once a couple / friendship thread reaches 2,000 pages, it will be closed for archiving.

If you'd like to create a successive thread to serve in continuation, feel free to do so. This is to provide the ease of manageability and navigation.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact any of the moderators for assistance if there are questions / concerns. 

The moderators of shippers' paradise are as follows: 

LavelyShai | angelangie | youngatheart | stroppyse

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I expected their agencies would deny dating rumors, because both Jin and Bin had openly said they wanted to work together. If they confirmed they were dating, the possibility of working together would have been closed.

Very insightful. Never have I been more grateful about them keeping their relationship private than this. If they hadn't thought thoroughly we would have never had a wonderful phenomenon named CLOY with HB and SYJ as leads.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

I saw this compilation style in weibo and thought it’s quite cool. 2 years already!!! Hopefully there will be more years to come.. and we can do this compilation every year!!

Nice sequence! Perfect couple!
What this compilation shows us is:

1- warm gazes

2- contentment and confidence in their smiles.

3- still close and strong

4- matching outfits

5- Pair made in heaven.

:heart: Enjoy this ship.

• Like 9
  • Love 9

17 minutes ago, Ndit said:

SYJ looks comfort and being more calm around HB..

I think it is the other way around, YJ always makes HB calm, comfortable and less shy in public with her bubbly personalities and confidence. HB is an introvert person while YJ is extrovert/ introvert person (ambivert) who is more comfortable with social interactions. That is why they compliment each other well.

I also like that HB respects YJ’s opinions (her preference of sexy dresses, private dating, Kakao Talk). That is how an independent woman expects from her man, I guess. 

BinJin timelines:

Pre LA trip: courting periods (Negotiation)

After LA trip: in a relationship (Swoon interviews, Cloy presscon, Kakao Talk).

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Omgg... JAPAN is whipped..with binjin Nation.. CLOY is not only continuously topping the Netflix there but Binjin's "Close Friendship" is also on their radar.:lol:.. Correct me if I m wrong but Japan has one of the most intelligent and hardworking people in the world.. Seems like they too have time for such delulu stuffs that too for foreign celebrities

..:joy:..(Delulu as in the term coined for Binjin nation by the biggest delulus of the era i.e the antis, xxxShippers etc.)

Recently a Japanese magazine was talking about their rumours and also included the grocery pics.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

9 hours ago, loveintheair said:

@Choi sam sook @ElectricHearts Reading your recent responses re how our couple style up for BAA one thought came to my mind. Why they insist on choosing RL is a good question indeed. Perhaps it is their strategic move. You all know RL is iconic American brand and HB's favorite. They are sure aware of huge US reception of CLOY, many big US newspapers, producers, actors discussing endlessly about the SK-NK storyline, their impressive acting prowess, their undeniable chemistry. Perhaps choosing a so well loved American brand is their subtle way to show their gratitude to that appreciation. More importantly, they probably are targeting the US market and their message is pretty clear to me.

Maybe because  they both like the brand RL and as someone before... Ralph’s grocery :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I agree with what everyone said about being responsible shippers. We need to respect their privacy whether they’re in a relationship or not. For those that are bombarding SYJ and her close friend‘s/ stylist’s Instagram posts with HB related comments, please stop, it’s actually quite embarrassing. I understand since the recent awards we’ve got some new shippers onboard and we’re can’t control what people will say or do but we need to start calling these people out, can all the popular BinJin pages on social media just write a short statement or something about respecting the couple’s boundaries. We love them two and because of this we need to be mindful of what we say or do. If you miss them, go back and view all the valid receipts and FMV we have, there’s thousands of them! :D 

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, pinkyz said:

I think it is the other way around, YJ always makes HB calm, comfortable and less shy in public with her bubbly personalities and confidence. HB is an introvert person while YJ is extrovert/ introvert person (ambivert) who is more comfortable with social interactions. That is why they compliment each other well.

I also like that HB respects YJ’s opinions (her preference of sexy dresses, private dating, Kakao Talk). That is how an independent woman expects from her man, I guess. 

BinJin timelines:

Pre LA trip: courting periods (Negotiation)

After LA trip: in a relationship (Swoon interviews, Cloy presscon, Kakao Talk).

HB is a calm person refer to introvert.. YJ maybe as you said that she is an ambivert person but in my opinion, she is an introvert person because an introvert person can disguised being an extrovert person with show it by the cheerful etc as YJ has done..

And in my opinion, after TN promotions, and on sharp in presscon CLOY, I looked her more calm that's why I assumed her into HB already, and about HB, He has known as calm person but after he closed to YJ, he has changed.. they are into each other and made it balance.. they look comfort one each other and it can be happened in a couple lover or married couple :)

I am sorry it's just my opinion.. hopefully you're not upset.. as we know we are here for them :)

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

They always say a man is never complete without a strong, confident and mature woman by his side and i feel this is what has been missing for him. He had an amazing career and is now a veteran actor so finding someone who has that same experience in the industry who he can talk to about his plans and share their future projects together must be such a blessing. I like both so much and think they can learn so much from each other and have a great life.

i'm weirdly blushing reads your thought.. :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

50 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

I guess such reposts were to defense YJ from being bashed from a few delulu HB fangirls. They complained why YJ just wore a RL dress even she looks stunning and gorgeous. (Media also agree)

Bashing YJ from a few jealous HB fans girls happened very often in the past which caused fan wars and negative vibes in every few pages. It gets much  better for a while and then happens again recently when YJ gets more and more beautiful and is loved by many.

I think HB fangirls did that because they have admitted that YJ has already stolen the heart of HB and admitted that YJ is getting more beautiful by now and loved by many people but them maybe :)

Just positive thinking that they just wanted to give the best for HB so they wanted YJ to give her best since she is already with HB and what should they say when finally they found that their idol was wearing the same brand with YJ :)

Gem is a gem, life is always rocky when you are a gem and YJ is a precious gem :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

And for anyone who says she was not successful on tv just because they only knew her now, please refer to my previous post about her tv shows ratings statistics (attached below), all of them are above average ratings and higher with one drama peaking up to around 30.9% audience share. She is just very low-key. I think the agency does not do a lot of personal PR for YeJin but it's probably her choice as well.

When I finished CLOY on Netflix this past March, I began to search and watch other SYJ and HB's movies and dramas. For SYJ, I have watched Alone in Love, Personal Taste, Shark and Something in the Rain, while for HB I've only watched Memories of the Alhambra. I have watched almost all of SYJ's movies since The Classic (her earlier movies are hard to find).

In my opinion, I think SYJ has much better movie projects than dramas. I enjoyed her movies very much more than the dramas (aside from CLOY, of course) Among her dramas, CLOY is the best, and by such a high bar. For me, it goes like this (at least for the dramas I've watched):

1. CLOY

2. Alone in Love

3. Something in the Rain

4. Shark

5. Personal Taste

I like AIL, but I didn't fall in love with it. I think I was distracted by the huge age gap between SYJ and the male lead the entire time to be truly in love with it, and considering they're supposed to be a young divorced couple. With SITR, the more the mother became a caricature villain, the worse the drama got. With Shark, the finale fell so flat, I was like "That was it, it's done?!" There was so much unresolved issues that the writer didn't finesse. And don't get me started on that out-of-nowhere liver disease of the sister that pushed the plot towards its flat ending. And Personal Taste - apologies to those who love it - was such an abomination. I couldn't get over its main premise that SYJ's character never had any idea that her boyfriend and best friend were cheating behind her back all those years, AND was able to actually plan a wedding and go through with it, without her knowing a single thing. 

That's why CLOY hit all the marks for me. Her chemistry with HB is just amazing, the story and writing is excellent and unpredictable (just when I thought it would zig, the story would zag in a good way), and all the supporting cast were incredible in their roles. It was an incredible drama that I was willing to overlook some of the minor plot holes (the parachute working again when YSR tried to escape, how Cho Cheol Gang was able to give a long speech to RJH even with all the gunshots in the major areas of his body, before eventually dying, when RJH and YSR were fully unconscious immediately after just one gunshot, and other small stuff).

It was just a very mature and well-executed love story. RJH and YSR were two of the most well-rounded characters that I've seen in a show in a long time, and that's including US shows and movies. RJH was protective of YSR, yet not chauvinistic and paternalistic. He recognized her strength and gave her space to fully realize her remaining goals. YSR was a powerful, strong woman who didn't need to put a man down in order to look good. She was also not a damsel-in-distress even during times when she was helpless and turned the situations around to her advantage. And both of them had inner vulnerabilities that played well to each other's strengths and weaknesses. They complimented each other well, they're just a perfect fit.

And even Seo Dan had a great redemption at the end, I think. She wasn't turned into the stereotypical evil "other woman" that I've seen a lot of times in other shows.

I hope SYJ's next drama (if her next project is such) will be on par with the quality of CLOY and not of her other dramas. 

P.S. I'm sorry I can't stop raving about CLOY. No show has hit me this way in such a long time!!! 

Edited by slowpoked
  • Like 16
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1