[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Beadharmony said:

Sorry with my bad English.

Why it feels this threadh became Yejin threadh?

1 or 2 post its ok, but if continues like this, its uncomfortble to follow.

She is very humble, and didnt like to brag herself.

In my opinion, there's no problem if we discussing about SYJ updated for a few pages. I think this is for BinJin couple. So, it is okay even it's about individual project. Well, it still Son Ye Jin not the other actress.

As long as we didn't lost track we can continue make a thread. 

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

It is not because they have a thread together. I noticed a lot of other actor threads over there, don't exactly have conversations happening. It tends to be a theme of few posters over there posting news. I also noticed HB thread tends to be more inactive compared to SYJ.

This is one of the reason we discuss it over here. We have a group to give different point of view or any other sources. Like, who like to talk alone. No one would answer your question, no one asking you, and no one want to share their opinion. 

Have a nice day :)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Lots of people's asking too much from this couple. This not ok this and that. 

Now make me wondering, how about your own relationship, must be sad almost everyday if we need to count every single thing. 

This not my love story or yours. Be grateful that we somehow can witness they stories. 

And they look beautiful 2 of them, really beautiful, I'm happy to see both of them together again. 

Congrats to both of them, they already won the best actor and actress because here we are, reading every single stories and smiles to every videos. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yea someone also tweeted about that last night. The possibility to work together more is the reason why they haven't said anything. I don't know SK kent well. I just know it has brought up here many times that even when married couples do a CF together, there is still bad things being said lol. Honestly, if the Smart thing is true, I think that is why they are going to start with that news before deciding if they want to do any other future projects together. From my point of view, I don't see anything wrong with them doing oversea projects and work together more. However, I don't know how SK kent will judge them. We already know when the rumors came out again while they were filming CLOY, there was no negative buzz about them. It was still always positive even before the agencies had to deny those rumors so that CLOY filming and ratings weren't affected.

I think in any country and any industry, people get weird when two superstars get together. Even if they are loved initially some people start to behave a certain way and start to mess with them, especially the media who then begin to stalk them and as their fame grows then there will be a silent mission by media to mess with them in hope of breaking them up and if they cant do that, they will create rumors every second. I have been fan of celebrity couples from different countries, some more liberal than others but the end result remain the same when it comes to celebrity couples there is a risk the moment they confirm the relationship which is why i understand them keeping it to themselves for as long as possible and i wont be a selfish fan because i have shipped quite a few and many broke up later on because of pressure from the public. It is not easy. I notice the couples who make it through are the ones who made sure to divide their personal and professional lives. There must be a limit set or they just wont make it.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Want to share this tweeter post, which reposted one of the commentaries here by @2Riornot2Ri  It's a wonderful commentary in support of Binjin, and I believe the tweeter account just want to share this to the other fans on social media. But it also highlights how our posts and discussions here are being shared widely on social media, from tweeter to Insta and Facebook. So do take note of what you post here, ship responsibly so that we do not hurt or bring inconvenience to HB and SYJ in any way.

Yes yes! I also saw some posts shared on Weibo. So can those lurkers please repost the post by @lovelyz at page 808 on how to be a responsible shipper? Those delusional shippers always makes me choke on the pearls in my bubble tea. :phew:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

oh, finally i find the dot from my previous post.

My complaint , because that Yejin apresiatn post, it feels repeat and repeat. and it is many post.

chunmuro ticket power again, her awards again, her nett worth again, ect.

and you can find that post eveywhere.

If its new updates, cf, her new project and maybe 10 post, i think that ok.

I know that Helena in Yejin forum, she is new op there and her updates in page 1 Yejin forum are amazing, you will find everything about Yejin there.

i just miss Helena in this forum, she is really amazing binjin dictionary person.

I know everything in Yejin forum.

I know how cute Peggygordon, Cybertoon(this threadh op), Thani2018(their korean translator), and other Yejin fans there react about BinJin Grocery picture, in page 300?i am forget.

I know how very veteran fans there react when Japan netizen review Yejin acting in April Snow

etc.

ok.

i will just skip many pages if its bragging post and just repeat, repeat and repeat.

but it will be very nice if i dont need to skip page.

happy shipping!

sorry with my bad english.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, cheesenb said:

YJ is considered as one of the nation's top actresses in SK. In terms of box office and awards, there are just 2 actresses on top of her, Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Hye-soo. Even acclaimed Hallyu star Jun Ji-hyun is behind YJ considering the achievements in Chungmuro.

SYJ is now the top 1 female box office actress for Korean films after the Negotiation reached the 1 million ticket sales. As for major awards such as best actress and Daesang from the three top award giving bodies (Baeksang, Blue Dragon and Grand Bell), Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Hye-soo, who are her seniors, are slightly ahead of her. However, if you will consider the other best actress awards, popularity and other awards from other known award giving bodies like Seoul, International Seoul, PIFAN and etc.... Son Ye Jin has still the most diverse, if not numbers, of awards won. I think Jeon Do-yeon has the most number of awards in best actress category. I like all of the three. I have recently started to watch Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Hye-soo movies too.

Reference on the Ticket Power Ranking  http://bizwireexpress.com/showstoryMediaOutreach.php?storyid=1869 - this is for 2017 only, but then in one of their interviews during the The Negotiation promo, when the MC referred SYJ as the no. 1 in female actress in box office, she corrected him and said she needed another 1 million tickets sales to be the top 1.

• Like 9

@Choi sam sook @ElectricHearts Reading your recent responses re how our couple style up for BAA one thought came to my mind. Why they insist on choosing RL is a good question indeed. Perhaps it is their strategic move. You all know RL is iconic American brand and HB's favorite. They are sure aware of huge US reception of CLOY, many big US newspapers, producers, actors discussing endlessly about the SK-NK storyline, their impressive acting prowess, their undeniable chemistry. Perhaps choosing a so well loved American brand is their subtle way to show their gratitude to that appreciation. More importantly, they probably are targeting the US market and their message is pretty clear to me.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

In general, I want to respect their privacy and want to see them have a happy life regardless of what the happy life ends up being for both of them. Yes they both said they want to get married before 40 but hopefully, the age isn't still a time constraint for them and they take the time they need. For me, CLOY is the perfect 2nd project to work on together and if that ends up being their last project together, I am fine with that. I just want them to continue acting and see them grow even more as actors in the future. Hopefully get the future awards and more recognition they deserve. It just seems SK is really hard on their actors and those who end up in a relationship. Even my brief time reading SK ent news on soompi the last few months, it has been a mix of engagement, marriage or break ups. Also I have read all the news of HB's past relationships (by reading news back then on his thread) and I notice the continue theme of how media can affect ones relationship. You can see why most veteran SK actors only announce their relationships now either engagement or marriage. For me personally, that is why I don't expect so much from them. I am just going to enjoy every moment they gave us for the past 3 years. :wub: And hope for happy news whenever they feel comfortable to share. 

Back to enjoy their previous works in a much slower rate :lol: Who knows what I am going to do after I finish their filmography lol

• Like 16
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

Chemistry is something that we can not fake.

Imagine this,  you are sitting iniside the aircarft waiting the rest of the passanger to board into the aircraft. And you see this  man and woman walking toward your seat.  She walk first and he followed. Behind them there are some people also walking. They don’t talk to each other and you don’t see them also at the gate. So you have no idea who they are.  But you instantly knew they are couple, just by seeing  them walking in the isle. 

The body language speak louder than what mouth can tell. Coz chemistry is something we can feel not we  see. 

@Choi sam sook I totally agree with you..  there is just so much chemistry between them..and them exchanging glances.. everything about them feels like a couple.. the only thing that is missing is admitting that they r a couple which they won't because they want their personal lives private.. but everything else screams couple ..

Even their walking is in sync :heart: I'm so happy for them they found each other :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 13

Hi everyone... happy to read all your posts.. i am new here but been a silent reader since last month..  another thread now is active with the X thingy so funny but its not my intention to create chaos or war.. i find it totally funny.. congrats to us for being united in voting.. i salute all of you..  im in Germany and working here.. hope to visit Switzerland soon.. #binjin #inGROCERYifullytrust

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, binjinhappypill said:

CLOY BTS  - If a man was just a friend, will you hold hands intimately like that.  NOPE .  Will you be like a koala putting your legs around him like that? Poor HB, with her playfulness he must have been so tired practicing that reunion hug in Switzerland .  But he was very patient.  There were so many BTS that showed intimacy between the two.  The BTS scenes showed they were really very comfortable with each other.  Again, from the shy cat at TN, to what he is at present time, he was just different. Solid, more matured,  confident happy HB, and working so hard.  That's amore ?

Agree. One can argue that the koala hug was just an option they were exploring in terms of ACTING, but seriously that would have been weird for Yoon Se-ri to do! And with how much attention and dedication both HB and SYJ put into technique and realism, I think it would have been out of place in CLoY, but maybe that’s just me. So I think that was just really both SYJ and HB being playful (esp with the dragging) and the director (shipper, ahem)  indulging them. 

my .02 :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, iahc0721 said:

Hi everyone... happy to read all your posts.. i am new here but been a silent reader since last month..  another thread now is active with the X thingy so funny but its not my intention to create chaos or war.. i find it totally funny.. congrats to us for being united in voting.. i salute all of you..  im in Germany and working here.. hope to visit Switzerland soon.. #binjin #inGROCERYifullytrust

Yes I've noticed too. They read this thread very intently as well *waves hello to our guests* :D 

Can anyone translate the Dispatch text next to the emoji? 

• LOL 4

Wow I just realized that Hyun Bin is very popular today lol (two of his ships are in the popular now page) but in the end all that matters is that they are happy and hopefully it’s with each other. Binjin is so addicting that once you fall for them it’s so hard to let go. :heart: no matter what let’s just support and love our couple because if they’re meant to be then they will be together. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Krystal. said:

Wow I just realized that Hyun Bin is very popular today lol (two of his ships are in the popular now page) but in the end all that matters is that they are happy and hopefully it’s with each other. Binjin is so addicting that once you fall for them it’s so hard to let go. :heart: no matter what let’s just support and love our couple because if they’re meant to be then they will be together. 

Yeah I noticed that too. Lot of public interest right now, a slow  tug of war seems to be starting. 

The attention and rumours might just make them finally admit or deny. Some insinuations seem to be really bad for their reputation. 

• Sad 5

Just ruminating again. Is it possible SYJ has had a crush on HB forever even before TN? I mean the side glance at PIFAN 2014.... they obviously noticed each other, how could they not, maybe exchanged a few words (who was the genius who sat them beside each other? Gotta thank that person one day!)... but then also things she’s said even jokingly like she’s been watching his career, knows what kinds of roles he’s taken, listening to OST from his movies, etc. granted I haven’t seen her other interviews about other costars but she’s always been nothing but complimentary about HB and she’s even said he’s the BEST ACTOR in her life. 

Maybe you all have discussed this before and I just missed it. I haven’t back read many pages here. :) 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Several people might think this was done  for Hyun Bin, but I do not think so. I think she did it for her future in-laws,  Bin's parents. From what I heard they are conservative, so I believe she did it in consideration and respect for them.

Lol my heart skipped a beat when you mentioned future in-laws... I wonder how Korean families are like.. hope the Kims won't be too strict...because i feel like they kind of are lol .. or at least like a serious family as HB is also a serious guy and respect elderly etc... you know in Korea during one of the bigger festival forgot which one, they have to prepare offerings to their ancestors.. and usually the eldest son's family have to do lots of preparation..so they said don't get married to the eldest son or u need to prep lots of stuff.. but maybe in 2020 it's less like that..ANYWAYS sorry for the off topic just now..  HB is not the eldest son so that's fine... I hope the future in-laws will love SYJ as much as we love her...she deserves lots of love. She's scandal free and serious in her work.. she's a gem . I hope the Kims will treat her well:heart: and looking forward to mini Kims from them.. when r they making babies ?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Omo youtube channel itsmeehlala just made a 1-hr Binjin soulmates video thingy.. half are stuff already done in previous vids but still a lot of new material, it's like a crash course on them hehe (im still half-way thru it)... perfect for drought season hahaha

https://youtu.be/rt3gCjdQ6KY

It’s like a documentary that was made for tv or for wedding reception presentation. it was so good. waiting for 2nd part. 

it just all came back to me why i jumped this ship. really! it was a good refresher about them and how bound they are by fate and also nice diversion from the negativity around them. 

i will have a good night sleep and good feeling because of the vid, thanks for sharing and itsmeehlala you are amazing as always, i always watched your binjin vids.:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, Sun-shine said:

happy shipping!

sorry with my bad english.

Hi Sun-Shine! 

I'm just surprise you actually shine everywhere (i thought you're purely give your shine just here). Thank you for your kindly reminder. We know it well here.

I hope your shine just in this forum. :)

please don't mind us if you like to shine everywhere

i would be so jealous.. huhu

• LOL 11

46 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

@Choi sam sook @ElectricHearts Reading your recent responses re how our couple style up for BAA one thought came to my mind. Why they insist on choosing RL is a good question indeed. Perhaps it is their strategic move. You all know RL is iconic American brand and HB's favorite. They are sure aware of huge US reception of CLOY, many big US newspapers, producers, actors discussing endlessly about the SK-NK storyline, their impressive acting prowess, their undeniable chemistry. Perhaps choosing a so well loved American brand is their subtle way to show their gratitude to that appreciation. More importantly, they probably are targeting the US market and their message is pretty clear to me.

That's an interesting thought. It is a well known brand and does have a lot of casual clothes they probably like (ex. polo t shirts for golfing lol) As for navy blue and gold: to me, those are royalty colors (I know navy blue is considered to be one which I think is why it was mentioned earlier that is a color HB really likes) You see those two colors being paired a lot in dresses, decor, wedding decor etc :lol: And that is my extent on colors and fashion 

• Like 12
  • Love 1