[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I think I’m just repeating a lot of people’s points here, but for the “coldness” from HB towards SYJ as some people claimed, I personally think that the “coldness” displayed on camera was very forced, and stiff, and unnatural...What I was thinking when I saw the video clip was “oh they missed their smiles at each other”. HB did not see SYJ’s smiles at him, and when he turned around to smile at her, she had already turned away. Maybe at that moment HB thought SYJ was trying to act as if there was nothing going in between them as previously planned and discussed, so he held back his smiles and put on his stiff poker face!? Then the slip of that attitude when he was nervous and couldn’t keep himself in check (e.g. the well known smirk) is what we are all dying for here!

I am just wondering why SYJ’s company do not take advantage of the big waves that CLOY has created worldwide at all. Maybe SYJ’s preference plays a big part here? She has kept a very low profile, with zero activities, since CLOY ended.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

re:BAA

just like people say ... I do feel awkward/uncomfortable between them during that event.  BUT, I was not surprised at all, I knew it would happen, they always act like a stranger in front of public, I mean look at them when they were being strangers at the airport and being stiff during CLOY presscon. 
I think they tried their best to not looking so obvious to not create any buzz and to not overshadow a whole ceremony
I just hope they enjoyed their happy life without being pushed by us. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

33 minutes ago, binjinfirst said:

HB has publicly expressed his concerns for this pandemic, SYJ, too. So I am not expecting any confirmation from them anytime soon. Both are considerate people and we should respect their privacy as well. It's so clear to me that they have something precious to them to protect. And we should respect that. 

Speaking of privacy and respect, we should refrain from commenting and flooding their friends, their agency, and all the people around them with comments about BinJin.

They both expressed concerns about it when they both donated in February and HB recently talked about it again in metro.style. Plus her family is from Daegu where it originally started in SK. If anything that is one of the main reasons, they aren't announcing anything. There are actually other more important stuff happening in the world right now that needs more attention. I believe most who are doing those spamming on instagram aren't in this thread. We can't control those crazies but yes I wish they stop commenting and flooding SYJ especially about it. They are lucky SYJ hasn't turned off her comments. Some of the comments to her were like really long paragraphs. I am sure is one of the many reasons why she doesn't use instagram as much anymore besides the influence from her "close friend" ^_^ They are lucky she posted an update recently. If she didn't, they are continuing to spam her old instagram photos with comments. SIGH

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

I think I’m just repeating a lot of people’s points here, but for the “coldness” from HB towards SYJ as some people claimed, I personally think that the “coldness” displayed on camera was very forced, and stiff, and unnatural...What I was thinking when I saw the video clip was “oh they missed their smiles at each other”. HB did not see SYJ’s smiles at him, and when he turned around to smile at her, she had already turned away. Maybe at that moment HB thought SYJ was trying to act as if there was nothing going in between them as previously planned and discussed, so he held back his smiles and put on his stiff poker face!? Then the slip of that attitude when he was nervous and couldn’t keep himself in check (e.g. the well known smirk) is what we are all dying for here!

I am just wondering why SYJ’s company do not take advantage of the big waves that CLOY has created worldwide at all. Maybe SYJ’s preference plays a big part here? She has kept a very low profile, with zero activities, since CLOY ended.

I’m disappointed on her agency for doing the absolute minimum since well for awhile now. However it’s known after a drama she takes a break to unload . Plus the whole covid situation doesn’t help . Most productions already started and some will be delayed so they are awaiting . We don’t know what offers she has reviewed already or accepted , there was an article about offers abroad . 

HB has endorsements which I assume were agreed before the chaos . The same with his movie . 

I hope she will go back to movies , they take less time to make and they are relatively less stressing like a drama filming . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Just look how a "popularity" award made headlines. Avid fans/shippers were not the only ones who were on stand by for new contents from Binjin. We can basically say that ALL EYES WERE ON THEM. 

Indeed! 
This (many eyes watching them closely) plus their very wanted privacy (because everyone wants keep privacy about personal life, right?) plus the serious worldwide situation (pandemic) plus the seriousness of the event (very formal and professional event),... all these facts are strong reasons why we saw just glances and small/ subtle gestures (but OMO! They are still PRECIOUS).

• Like 13
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I was looking at Ralph Lauren website again.. I literally only know the brand mainly for their polo t shirt/golfing :lol: Hence, why in my personal life I don't shop there. Anyways, still goes to show why both would wear RL. We already know why HB wears RL. However, since SYJ has been loving golf since having met HB and recently having followed that golfer on instagram, I am really not surprised now that she wore RL too :lol: Also, this time I got a pop up to subscribe to RL and it was literally in navy blue background and gold writing :P I mean I already know those colors go well together. Now I find that pop up coincidence funny 

I had no idea that RL also sold bedding and home office supplies. Plus their inititiave projects for covid19 and cancer are really good. Wow learning more about RL because of them LOL

Hope they get a discount or something for wearing RL at Baeksang to add more golf wear to their collection lol

I like Ralph Lauren stuff, I have shirts, dresses, towels and a purse, they can be pricey for a middle class like me in the states and I usually get them either at Macy's or their outlet stores. The ones they both wore are high end :blush: It will take my whole 401k and my house payment to afford those haha. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

You know what, I agree to the Chinese fans. The louder those anti-shippers, trollers are, the more stable our ship is because they are scared from those evidences. :P Especially now our male lead is like super popular, everyone wants him to link their favourite actress or even link with themselves. :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

46 minutes ago, Cinderella #8 said:

I like Ralph Lauren stuff, I have shirts, dresses, towels and a purse, they can be pricey for a middle class like me in the states and I usually get them either at Macy's or their outlet stores. The ones they both wore are high end :blush: It will take my whole 401k and my house payment to afford those haha. 

While I was on the website, I really like the navy blue polo dress. It made me wonder if she likes to wear a polo t shirt and shorts while golfing or wouldn't mind that RL navy blue polo dress ^_^ Yup because of them wearing RL, these were thoughts that came to my head while I was browsing the website lol.

It is simple RALPH LAUREN = POLO SHIRT = GOLFING  lol. Why would they choose any other brand :P 

Fine.. American Brand = LA = Grocery Sighting :joy:

Like they didn't have to lay out the clues like that. :P

@ccb_RiRi I agree about all eyes on them. Also why the camera person kept giving us shots of them in the audience. However, wonder if it was in an agreement not to have as much full shots of them. Normally you would have the camera focus on both of them on stage while they are both accepting the award and making their speeches. The camera person chose to focus on the person making the speech instead. I found that decision of filming interesting. And they immediately zoomed out to a full shot of the audience once the person were done their speech. We barely got to see them leave the stage lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

The brand name slight is something I do not understand. I never understood the hype about brands. I saw a documentary about how South Koreans are so much into brand names that many try to fit in by buying expensive items they cannot afford and get into huge debt. As a matter of fact, South Koreans have the highest personal debt in the world, which has led to their high suicide rates.

I do not know the reason why Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin chose a non high ranking brand as they were expected, but I hope their choice to wear an affordable brand at one of the highest award ceremonies is a good example for Koreans to follow. I hope this shows that brand names are over rated and they can look  smashing with affordable brands.  I actually hope this is the reason they chose Ralph Lauren over the other fashion houses. Who knows maybe their choice can save lives.

We will never know for sure, unless it is being revealed by them. Having said that, try look at it from this perspective - wearing something that is affordable might boost the sales of the brand because fans tend to purchase what the artists wear. And if it somewhat generates better sales for Ralph Lauren for the matter, why not, right? Given the current pandemic, people are more conscious about what they spend on, and if this somehow boosts their sales, then all is well and good. They already have one of their longtime customers in me anyway hahaha.

Anyway, looking at it from business perspective helps. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Anyways I stated the clues above, Ralph Lauren ended up being the perfect brand for them to wear :P^_^ Plus the navy blue and gold combo or as one mentioned before of midnight blue and gold. Whatever reason, they are both perfect colors that can also go for wedding decor ;) But it is also a matching color combo for other stuff too lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@ccb_RiRi I agree about all eyes on them. Also why the camera person kept giving us shots of them in the audience. However, wonder if it was in an agreement not to have as much full shots of them. Normally you would have the camera focus on both of them on stage while they are both accepting the award and making their speeches. The camera person chose to focus on the person making the speech instead. I found that decision of filming interesting. And they immediately zoomed out to a full shot of the audience once they were done their speech. We barely got to see them leave the stage lol.

What the director planned, we'll never know. The behind the camera photos from different media outlets were very limited too.

The saddest part really was their decision to not let any audience watch inside the venue, also the limited space they gave for the red carpet. Basically they literally didn't gave us a chance to have juicy contents haha. The same reason why people had extreme assumptions from the minimal contents we saw. Unfortunately. 

They could have at least allow 3 fan members per artist to give support. Lol. But anyway, it is what it is.

Spoiler

With all the noise after BAA, I just hope and pray now that V/@st or MS/Te@m would not release any denial statements again. It would totally ruin everything from my point of view. :(  I'm leaning on them being quiet even though the rumors are still there and us fans still keeping the faith for these 2 lovebirds 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

Yup. I have seen posts on SYJ’s IG urging her and HB to get married already. Like seriously, people!! 

That's... disappointing. No wonder BinJin have gone from low-key to complete stealth mode.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Currently sitting in a meeting:wacko:... This forum is saving me from a deadly boredom & information overload +  it redeemed my sanity  by reading and back reading your points. BinJin family is truly amazing. HAHAHA. :lol: by far, i enjoy this meeting... Physically present mentally absent. HAHAHAHA. 

Gosh! Wat the heck is happening to me! :ph34r::lol::phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

Trolls trolls go away come again NEVER. our ship is definitely sailing smoothly so the trolls just have to come and ruin the fun, but it’s not that easy since we have so my heart fluttering moments during the award and so much more to look forward to. Please go somewhere else if you don’t ship these two amazing people and rant on your own page. And to my fellow shoppers keep calm and love binjin :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

47 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

While I was on the website, I really like the navy blue polo dress. It made me wonder if she likes to wear a polo t shirt and shorts while golfing or wouldn't mind that RL navy blue polo dress ^_^ Yup because of them wearing RL, these were thoughts that came to my head while I was browsing the website lol.

It is simple RALPH LAUREN = POLO SHIRT = GOLFING  lol. Why would they choose any other brand :P 

Fine.. American Brand = LA = Grocery Sighting :joy:

You got that right sistah, so let's settle for our BinJin,... Ralph Lauren it is! :relaxed:  I have to confessed though, before the beksang event I included them in my prayer for them to win the best actor/actress award, but I did not feel very positive so I knew they won't get it. Sorry my BinJin loves. Mianhe (sp?) teaching myself some korean.

I also have to confess, that I'm a BTS fanny haha and guess what my fave among them is "V" who is Kim Tae-Heung and when I found out that Binnie's real name is Kim Tae-Pyung, and that Jinnie's name is actually close to my name (like literally Jin-ah) I was like, they are my destiny indeed! :joy: 

To my fellow BinnieJinnie shippers, just ignore those trolls posting here. I think they will vanish if they don't get any attention from us.  Goodnight fam...almost 10pm here. Saranghe...

• Like 7
  • Love 2