[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Anyways I stated the clues above, Ralph Lauren ended up being the perfect brand for them to wear :P^_^ Plus the navy blue and gold combo or as one mentioned before of midnight blue and gold. Whatever reason, they are both perfect colors that can also go for wedding decor ;) But it is also a matching color combo for other stuff too lol.

16 minutes ago, SunsetHobby said:

RL collection dresses I’ve seen run $2,000 to $10,000, same for men’s suits. SYJ’s is from this collection (Gigi Hadid is the supermodel sponsor), while I believe HB’s is from men’s purple label line. They are sold only exclusively at high end stores or by special order, what you see on the website isn’t the entire collection. .... Therefore, BinJin’s attire in luxury RL and all of their accessories, I can guarantee puts them at the top of the $$ list!

......and as a fellow shipper, I really love love the connection with Ralphs and golf lol. I have seen many posts (while yours is not) that RL is a cheap brand so just wanted to provide some expertise in this area! 

re: Ralph Lauren

I totally agree with you chingus that it was the perfect brand for them, considering the synchronisation of brands (is that even common???? Seriously, something is definitely going on lol), synchronisation of colour, and of course, coincidence of the “ralph” and golf references! :rolleyes:

additionally thanks @SunsetHobby for providing your expertise inputs! Pretty impressive, suffice to say that commoners like us most definitely wouldn’t be able to afford such luxuries lol! Also don’t forget the “accessories” guys — YJ’s $57,000 earrings and HB’s Louboutin shoes — definitely worth a fortune! However I still love that despite how expensive all these outfits and accessories were, our king and queen looked the right amount and balance of modesty, beauty, and gracefulness. <3

re: reminder for quoting pictures

Shoppers, as I was backreading the last 20-30 pages I noticed that more and more people (maybe new posters) when quoting other posts did not remove the pictures/gifs. Please remember that this is against Soompi forum rules. So please, please could new members remember to delete all pictures, videos, gifs when quoting posts? Also please remember to have no more than 3 pictures/videos/gifs per post (more than that could be put in the spoiler tag). Please obey the Soompi forum rules otherwise we could risk our thread being locked (again). Thank you so much!!

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, lovelife said:

re:BAA

just like people say ... I do feel awkward/uncomfortable between them during that event.  BUT, I was not surprised at all, I knew it would happen, they always act like a stranger in front of public, I mean look at them when they were being strangers at the airport and being stiff during CLOY presscon. 
I think they tried their best to not looking so obvious to not create any buzz and to not overshadow a whole ceremony
I just hope they enjoyed their happy life without being pushed by us. 

• Like 1

Re: Respecting BinJin on social media 

I can't imagine the amount of pressure or the frustration BinJin may be going through seeing some people (don't know if I should even call them fans) being so naggy/clingy/demanding about their interactions at Baeksang and about them being in a relationship or getting married.

We get stressed/pressured/frustrated by so many things in our lives too, just imagine our parents nagging us daily about getting married and having kids, or pressuring us about having to do well in school/at work, we all have been and are going through that. Why can't people be more understanding and go easy on BinJin. Be happy that they showed up at Baeksang smiling, laughing, standing next to each other, even arm touching arm in their Tiktok interview, that's so much love we're getting already, don't push the lines please. The award is already over anyway. Sometimes I read this thread and go on insta/FB and I feel so happy with how much support they get, and sometimes I can't help but cringe at how much digging, over-analyzing, arguing, spreading negativity some of the posts can be.

It's actually great that V@ST has a very quick and strict communications/social media team where they go to the extent of asking people to take down posts that violate their artists privacy. I don't know if MSTeam even has a team like that to do the same for their artists, but I hope they continue to do their best to protect their artists. 

• Like 17
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Speaking of. I just feel sorry for HB's stylist. You cannot blame her if she turned off her comments section because of the pressure from some shippers scrutinizing all the details. I would also do the same if I were her. I mean there's nothing wrong to comment, but please, be responsible enough before you type in anything. Some comments are just cringe worthy really. PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK. 

His stylist did? :(May I know what the comments said? 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, SunsetHobby said:

Anyhow, I have been seeing many posts that RL (Ralph Lauren) is a cheap brand so just wanted to provide some expertise in this area. BinJin’s attire at Baeksang is actually luxury RL and with the dazzling of all of their accessories included , I can guarantee what they wore puts them at the top of the $$ A-list! I love the RL brand too and while Ralph Lauren makes clothing for the common consumers like us, they have a very high-end luxury clothing line (I work in fashion marketing). Ralph Lauren has a luxury line for formal handmade women’s gowns called “Ralph Lauren Collection” and men’s formal wear called “Ralph Lauren Purple Label”. RL collection dresses I’ve seen run $2,000 to $10,000 USD, same for men’s suits. SYJ’s is from this collection (Gigi Hadid is the supermodel sponsor), while I believe HB’s is from men’s purple label line. They are sold only exclusively at high end stores or by special order, what you see on the website isn’t the entire collection. Many top A list celebrities in the USA and Europe have worn these two luxury RL lines at several awards, such as the Emmys, Grammys, Met Gala, etc (you can google search and see the photos of celebrities).

Thank you for this information! I was initially confused also as to why they did not wear brands like Chanel, Gucci, and the like. Anyway, I hope they become RL ambassadors! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

yes, I agree with you.Both of  they are low-key person. When they go to mongolia for the making film,hyun bin came first,and  waited outside the airport untill SYJ white car arrived, he saw the SYJ assistant,then he moved off  .They met on check in counter, and dont greet each other pretend as if they are stranger. but as we know inside the lounge  they sit next to each other. I love both of them ,and respect their private own life. they are lovely person,I hope they enjoy their life without being pushed by us. 

• Like 11
  • Love 8

17 minutes ago, binjinotp said:

I've yet to catch up on the new posts in our forum.. but woah, I woke up to a lot of Tweets about responsible shipping this morning. I would like to do my part in protecting our ship, and so I would like to echo these Tweets. First off, I enjoy seeing the wittiest tweets about our OTP, while learning Twitter language at the same. Of course, the Tweets about protecting our ship and being a responsible shipper all in 280 characters. I am just amazed with their concise statements. :) Focusing on our forum, though, I believe we also have the most responsible shippers and posters, eloquent ones at that, and I believe we can all learn from everyone here (and on Twitter) on how to be a responsible shipper. :) 

Now I am trying to be as careful with this as possible. Whether they're here or not, I am specifically reaching out to those who, unfortunately, directly comment and project specific thoughts or speculations, and even demand for answers, on the IG accounts of SYJ, V/@st, their fellow actors/friends, their stylists, and makeup artists. :( Again, THEY SEE US. Someone's definitely watching/monitoring/reading, and reporting to them. While there is freedom of speech, I believe there is also a line or an extent as to what we should leave on their walls (I don't even want to think about those who actually send them DMs :(). I know this has been said so many times.. they are celebrities.. they are employees of these celebrities.. and that public opinion unfortunately comes with their jobs.. but at the end of the day, these individuals are actual people, too. Me just seeing this invasion of privacy (or what's left of it) and the emotional and mental stress, plus anxiety, that come along with it are just too much to take. What more being on the receiving end of all of this? Even if they can't fully comprehend the english language, and all the other languages at that; and even if we know they couldn't be bothered as they choose to just ignore, still, it's just too much. It really is. Frankly speaking, it's the blatant comments on IG (and even a disturbing photo edit at one point; I hope it's been deleted and circulation has already stopped) that's making me cringe. I don't want to go into detail, but you'll know when you see it. :( Aren't you scared? That one day we might just actually wake up to find out that they have made their SNS accounts private, or worse, deactivated their SNS accounts? I know I am. But moving forward, I guess we can all agree to simply not 'harass' them. Let us respect them and leave them be. If we really can't help it, then the least we can do to be more responsible fans/shippers/commenters is by simply thinking before posting. I know how exciting seeing a post or an update from them can get but sometimes, we really have to control ourselves. (It's also an on going process for me as this is my first ship. I try to be rational as much as possible so I can guard my heart as well.) A tip: write it on your notes or wherever, then re-read, then delete it, just to get it out of your system. And then write it again, re-read, edit, re-read, edit again, until you think it already feels right. And then that's when you actually write it on their walls and hit send. But for me, it'll be better if we just leave emojis such as hearts, smileys, flowers etc.. the simple thank yous, congratulations, I love yous and I miss yous; the "stay healthy and safe," "you're in our thoughts", "we're praying for you", and all positive words of affirmation on their walls. These can really go a long way. :wub: Now if this still doesn't work, do the same process of write-edit-delete-write again-edit-edit-edit, proceed to fan-made accounts, and leave those comments / speculations there instead; or better yet, create a group chat a go full-on delulu (just don't screenshot and share publicly because that defeats the purpose). Also, explore and follow accounts with really great content and insights of BinJin, too. The important thing is to engage ourselves into conversations that help us become better, knowledgeable fans/shippers. :) Ultimately, our forum is available for all of us to channel our thoughts, insights, and emotions about our OTP and engage with like-minded fans/shippers. It can really give that balance of delulu - rational we're all looking for. I, for one, got really inspired to think, write and share my own thoughts and feels here. It is such a great outlet that I actually want to live up to certain writing standards (unknowingly set by some of our fellow posters) every time I post. :)

Bottomline, IF they're together, then we don't want unnecessary tension or pressure between and among them, right? And IF they're not together yet, then we don't want to destroy their chances of actually ending up together either, right? With this, I hope that whoever gets to read this, or just happened to pass by because he/she is new to the BinJin ship, we all get to help each other and guide each other to be responsible shippers through and through. We're all on the same boat (ship) after all. We're all invested in them at this point, and we all know what one has to do with their investments. 

And so in the words of our Capt. Ri, 'do everything in your power' to protect our Hyun Bin and our Son Ye Jin. 

Fighting, waiting, and praying desperately now more than ever xx

Thank you for this! The pressure other shippers are putting on them is insane. I don't get it why some people are like that :( I just hope and pray both Yejin and Hyun Bin don't read those cringeworthy comments. I can't even take the secondhand embarrassment, ugh.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, binjinotp said:

Aren't you scared? That one day we might just actually wake up to find out that they have made their SNS accounts private, or worse, deactivated their SNS accounts? I know I am.

A little, but I am even more scared that they will never, ever trust us with any personal news ever because a hundred fans out of many, many thousands are too delulu, stalker delulu, scary delulu. I am afraid that BinJin might feel afraid. I wish people would back off and let them breathe.

Can I ask SYJ and HB fans prior to CLOY, did either of them have this type of fan love and obsession before? This seems other level.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shazbinjin said:

re: Ralph Lauren

I totally agree with you chingus that it was the perfect brand for them, considering the synchronisation of brands (is that even common???? Seriously, something is definitely going on lol), synchronisation of colour, and of course, coincidence of the “ralph” and golf references! :rolleyes:

additionally thanks @SunsetHobby for providing your expertise inputs! Pretty impressive, suffice to say that commoners like us most definitely wouldn’t be able to afford such luxuries lol! Also don’t forget the “accessories” guys — YJ’s $57,000 earrings and HB’s Louboutin shoes — definitely worth a fortune! However I still love that despite how expensive all these outfits and accessories were, our king and queen looked the right amount and balance of modesty, beauty, and gracefulness. <3

Them wearing attires from the same brand even in complementary colours was pretty much an implication of "we are an item. Dont detach us.", very subtle yet bold at the same time.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

27 minutes ago, wind said:

Thank you for this! The pressure other shippers are putting on them is insane. I don't get it why some people are like that :( I just hope and pray both Yejin and Hyun Bin don't read those cringeworthy comments. I can't even take the secondhand embarrassment, ugh.

51 minutes ago, binjinotp said:

I've yet to catch up on the new posts in our forum.. but woah, I woke up to a lot of Tweets about responsible shipping this morning. I would like to do my part in protecting our ship, and so I would like to echo these Tweets. First off, I enjoy seeing the wittiest tweets about our OTP, while learning Twitter language at the same. Of course, the Tweets about protecting our ship and being a responsible shipper all in 280 characters. I am just amazed with their concise statements. :) Focusing on our forum, though, I believe we also have the most responsible shippers and posters, eloquent ones at that, and I believe we can all learn from everyone here (and on Twitter) on how to be a responsible shipper. :) 

Now I am trying to be as careful with this as possible. Whether they're here or not, I am specifically reaching out to those who, unfortunately, directly comment and project specific thoughts or speculations, and even demand for answers, on the IG accounts of SYJ, V/@st, their fellow actors/friends, their stylists, and makeup artists. :( Again, THEY SEE US. Someone's definitely watching/monitoring/reading, and reporting to them. While there is freedom of speech, I believe there is also a line or an extent as to what we should leave on their walls (I don't even want to think about those who actually send them DMs :(). I know this has been said so many times.. they are celebrities.. they are employees of these celebrities.. and that public opinion unfortunately comes with their jobs.. but at the end of the day, these individuals are actual people, too. Me just seeing this invasion of privacy (or what's left of it) and the emotional and mental stress, plus anxiety, that come along with it are just too much to take. What more being on the receiving end of all of this? Even if they can't fully comprehend the english language, and all the other languages at that; and even if we know they couldn't be bothered as they choose to just ignore, still, it's just too much. It really is. Frankly speaking, it's the blatant comments on IG (and even a disturbing photo edit at one point; I hope it's been deleted and circulation has already stopped) that's making me cringe. I don't want to go into detail, but you'll know when you see it. :( Aren't you scared? That one day we might just actually wake up to find out that they have made their SNS accounts private, or worse, deactivated their SNS accounts? I know I am. But moving forward, I guess we can all agree to simply not 'harass' them. Let us respect them and leave them be. If we really can't help it, then the least we can do to be more responsible fans/shippers/commenters is by simply thinking before posting. I know how exciting seeing a post or an update from them can get but sometimes, we really have to control ourselves. (It's also an on going process for me as this is my first ship. I try to be rational as much as possible so I can guard my heart as well.) A tip: write it on your notes or wherever, then re-read, then delete it, just to get it out of your system. And then write it again, re-read, edit, re-read, edit again, until you think it already feels right. And then that's when you actually write it on their walls and hit send. But for me, it'll be better if we just leave emojis such as hearts, smileys, flowers etc.. the simple thank yous, congratulations, I love yous and I miss yous; the "stay healthy and safe," "you're in our thoughts", "we're praying for you", and all positive words of affirmation on their walls. These can really go a long way. :wub: Now if this still doesn't work, do the same process of write-edit-delete-write again-edit-edit-edit, proceed to fan-made accounts, and leave those comments / speculations there instead; or better yet, create a group chat a go full-on delulu (just don't screenshot and share publicly because that defeats the purpose). Also, explore and follow accounts with really great content and insights of BinJin, too. The important thing is to engage ourselves into conversations that help us become better, knowledgeable fans/shippers. :) Ultimately, our forum is available for all of us to channel our thoughts, insights, and emotions about our OTP and engage with like-minded fans/shippers. It can really give that balance of delulu - rational we're all looking for. I, for one, got really inspired to think, write and share my own thoughts and feels here. It is such a great outlet that I actually want to live up to certain writing standards (unknowingly set by some of our fellow posters) every time I post. :)

Bottomline, IF they're together, then we don't want unnecessary tension or pressure between and among them, right? And IF they're not together yet, then we don't want to destroy their chances of actually ending up together either, right? With this, I hope that whoever gets to read this, or just happened to pass by because he/she is new to the BinJin ship, we all get to help each other and guide each other to be responsible shippers through and through. We're all on the same boat (ship) after all. We're all invested in them at this point, and we all know what one has to do with their investments. 

And so in the words of our Capt. Ri, 'do everything in your power' to protect our Hyun Bin and our Son Ye Jin. 

Fighting, waiting, and praying desperately now more than ever xx

i think if we come across such cringeworthy or toxic posts /comments,just report immediately or ask them to take down to their posts/comments.I have seen too much of these and i cannot keep my self from being so damn embarrassed .Or if they refuse to cooperate,just DM them until they have no choice but delete those irrational postings.Hope that this message could reach everyone.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Im so enraged by the doubters, they keep leaving comments here and try to brainwash other shippers, 

The scenario is..after your rumor has become a hot topic in Korea and everybody are aware with your relation even youre trying to keep it lowkey, i mean how can they expect binjin to be lovey dovey woth so many eyes watching including the seniors..it is not profeasional..

I guess i have to take break from this forum, and continue to ship on my own..

i guess that is why people are being overanalysed, to proof these doubters..i dony blame them

Sorry but i really need to take a break from this forum:tears: thank you for giving me updates and remind me as a responsible shippers

• Like 8
  • Sad 2