[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Oh just realized I think she didn't know the best way to walk to the stage from where they were. So that was why she was more asking HB for guidance (hence the hand gesture of left) and why he had to hand gesture to her twice on where to go. He even did a quick head nod :wub:

Basically hand gesture to show her where to go/go first. She gestures left (while talking to him) as she thinks to walk left instead of go down and then he hand gestures again and does a quick nod (he can't respond back as the camera is on him lol) ^_^

Not like I needed to keep replaying that bit LOL! I was watching the original HD vlive version of the speech and thought to watch it on repeat too

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Someone found the hard to come by 4-leaf clover while filming in Switzerland and saved it, right? :D According to tradition, this brings Hope, Faith, Love and Luck. There's a much luckier one - the 5-leaf clover which will include Money. But we all know they already have it. ;)

Mr. Kim!!! :rolleyes: 

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5

55 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Wow! Thank you so much for this translation as well as Sussieh who helped answer my question. I did not know Son Ye Jin used we as well. This is really thrilling to discover albeit kind of late. Your translation is even more insightful than the one I read. In the other one, Yejin says I, but both saying we means they are speaking as a couple. They chose to do the Tik Tok interview together as well. I wonder if this is also a reaction to the rumors about him getting back with the ex. By using we and revealing they both watched the fans voting for them, they are admitting they spend time together and are a couple even though they are not literally spelling it out as an official statement.  Mark my words, there is an announcement in the wings.

@celest1al any insight as to why on the stage they each chose to use “I” and in the backstage interview they chose to use “we”? They’re thanking fans for the same awards.... 

thanks! 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Ndit said:

HB is a calm person refer to introvert.. YJ maybe as you said that she is an ambivert person but in my opinion, she is an introvert person because an introvert person can disguised being an extrovert person with show it by the cheerful etc as YJ has done..

He has known as calm person but after he closed to YJ, he has changed.. 

Yes, I said they are already in a relationship after the LA trip. How did you mean HB is calm but has changed?

Here is why I think YJ is ambivert and HB is an introvert. I don’t think an introvert can be “disguised” (your words) as an extrovert all the times

(You meant YJ is a disguised introvert)

E.g: an introvert HB can not be “disguised” as an extrovert or ambivert even if he want to

But if they can show their both their introvert traits and extrovert traits so then they are an ambivert (SYJ).

Two introvert people do not create a balance relationship as it becomes pretty boring. BinJin is balance because YJ is an ambivert while HB is an introvert. 

9 Signs That You're An Ambivert

Ambiverts.jpg

Personality consists of a stable set of preferences and tendencies through which we approach the world. Personality traits form at an early age and are fixed by early adulthood. Many important things about you change over the course of your lifetime, but your personality isn’t one of them.

Ambiverts have a distinct advantage over true introverts and extroverts. Because their personality doesn’t lean too heavily in either direction, they have a much easier time adjusting their approach to people based on the situation. This enables them to connect more easily, and more deeply, with a wider variety of people.

Grant’s research also disproved the powerful and widely held notion that the best-performing salespeople are extroverts. He found that ambiverts’ greater social flexibility enabled them to outsell all other groups, moving 51% more product per hour than the average salesperson. Notice how sales increased as extroversion increased, peaking with those who were just moderately extroverted.

Grant explained the finding this way:

“Because they naturally engage in a flexible pattern of talking and listening, ambiverts are likely to express sufficient assertiveness and enthusiasm to persuade and close a sale, but are more inclined to listen to customers’ interests and less vulnerable to appearing too excited or overconfident.”

How Ambiversion Works In The Brain

How social you are is largely driven by dopamine, the brain’s feel-good hormone. We all have different levels of dopamine-fueled stimulation in the neocortex (the area of the brain that is responsible for higher mental functions such as language and conscious thought). Those who naturally have high levels of stimulation tend to be introverts—they try and avoid any extra social stimulation that might make them feel anxious or overwhelmed. Those with low levels of stimulation tend to be extroverts. Under-stimulation leaves extroverts feeling bored, so they seek social stimulation to feel good.

Most people’s levels of natural stimulation don’t reach great extremes, though it does fluctuate. Sometimes you may feel the need to seek out stimulation, while other times, you may avoid it.

https://www.google/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2016/04/26/9-signs-that-youre-an-ambivert/amp/

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

LOL! Only BinJin makes me really use my theatre major/film studies minor to good use. All this analyzing I am doing of footages (interviews, behind the scenes, CLOY) :joy: In real life, I deal with a variety of patrons so my customer service is excellent but also I have a good read on people. So I also somewhat analyze little details when I talk to people too.. Sometimes I scare myself whenever I am right ^_^

@Felizak@t that is from Be With You. I forgot about that moment until someone pointed it out ^_^

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 6/5/2020 at 12:08 PM, BinJin_Netherlands said:

I watched the whole show today and I really feel like something is a bit ''off'' (I've seen all of their previous video's/interviews etc). I feel their behaviour was quite unusual, especially Hyun Bin seemed very aloof.. 
For example, when SYJ was a bit confused which way to get up the stage, his face expression was annoyed/upset to me :( Overall very awkward. When you compare this behaviour with how he smiled when Seo Dan got the prize, you can clearly see the difference (this also means that he wasn't upset or something during the whole award show, he was only cold like this to SYJ). 

And I don't think that keeping the distance because of COVID has anything to do with it, because in the TikTok video they also stood closely next to each other (and also when shooting the group photos for the the official Baeksang Instagram page) , so I think SYJ could easily grab Hyun Bin by his arm when walking up the stage.  

I don't even think ''close friends'' act so cold as Hyun Bin did today. What do you guys think ? :( I'm afraid it didn't work out between them or that Hyun Bin is in love with someone else :( 

HB was being true to himself and has shown who he is and the kind of relationship he has with SJY by unmasking his real feelings. On the other hand, he looked pre-occupied and could probably be struggling with personal issues or could be having some tough times. In their past interviews, they claimed to be "close friends". But even casual friends would look at each other's eyes and smile. Close friends do talk. Even Jung Hae In went to SJY and had a conversation with her because they are friends. Real friends talk. How much more if they labeled  themselves as "close friends'?

And I agree, social distancing has nothing to do with the facial expressions HB displayed. It just breaks my heart looking at SJY smiling at HB and HB not reciprocating her smile. Oh well, maybe he did a few times (he probably couldn't help it no matter how much he tried to avoid looking at her) but it looked like he was almost ignoring her at most times. Here are my "over-analyzation" about the "cold treatment" of HB towards SJY:

1. Their relationship levelled up to being just more than friends and broke up. HB's actions is saying he still has feelings for her and wouldn't act that cold if he doesn't. And because this event was important to both of them, they had to be there no matter how awkward it would get.( Crazy idea? Hmmm.. probably! So sad if this was the case).

2. They are still in relationship but they are currently having relationship issues and HB just couldn't hide it. You can see a huge difference on how HB used to look at SJY if you saw the previous videos of them together in public where he was more shy, gentle, caring, and warm towards  SJY. During the awards night, he looked like he was intentionally ignoring her.He looked a bit sad, very stiff and awkward. Obviously, "something" is really going on between the two of them and you can only see this kind of scenarios (such as HB acting cold with SJY) to people with "more than friends" kind of relationship.

3. HB was simply done with promotions, therefore, acting off-cam is just probably not his cup of tea.Just saying.( Hope not! This remains to be seen if their path ever crosses again).

So sad that my favourite couple who looked so powerful and perfect when they are together didn't show the chemistry that they used to have in that one most awaited event.They are for sure great in acting on-screen.I only started becoming a fan after I watched CLOY- the first Korean Drama that I watched and although I tried to watched other K-dramas, none of the current or even previous shows could match the chemistry and the level of  acting that they left in the show so I could not move on and would probably watch the drama for the 3rd time anytime soon while it's still on Netflix.They both definitely deserved to win the Best Actor/Best Actress Awards and the drama itself, the director, and the writer, and the whole team deserved a recognition.Hoping SJY will find her true love! She deserves someone who is not afraid to tell that world the he loves her!

• Unamused 14
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

Hi to all

So

In baegsang 2018 SYJ appeared on the red carpet with JHI, holding hands.

(well  SYJ entered  alone and then JHI decided to join in)

And she did not do the same with HB  this year.

This only tells me that with JHI were only good collegues on good terms who did not mind being photograph together.

She could do the same with HB but did not. This tells me that they were  trying too hard to convince everyone they are nothing more and not to fuel again the gossips. ( because Even after all these months the wave it is still very strong)

I mean if they are just colleagues/friends and on good terms like it seemed, it would not hurt to do the same.:grin: even do that at the tik tok speach (after they had won the award were they had their mutual photo taken)

I am writing this to those that they say HB and SYJ were acting cold.

Also let us not forget the social distancing and how the holding hands would look. Criticize them at the very least.

Spoiler

"I can do it, i can do it,... but i am only humaaaan":lol:

I could not help it, i went to the other shipping thread just to see why is so popular now.

...it is

Just because SYJ and HB were not

lovey dovey.

But ok we are all shippers... only  shipping different ships.

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Oh I haven't seen that interview with the four leaf clover. Apparently that moment is at 50:10 https://www.vlive.tv/video/60545

(no english translations boo lol)

@pinkyz that is true. I have seen her have moments of both. That would make sense because I am basically both as well. I usually say I am more introvert though but the last 5 years I am definitely more extrovert especially in my work/social settings. At home, I am more introvert. However, I am more extrovert with people I get along with

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL! Only BinJin makes me really use my theatre major/film studies minor to good use. All this analyzing I am doing of footages (interviews, behind the scenes, CLOY) :joy: In real life, I deal with a variety of patrons so my customer service is excellent but also I have a good read on people. So I also somewhat analyze little details when I talk to people too.. Sometimes I scare myself whenever I am right ^_^

@Felizak@t that is from Be With You. I forgot about that moment until someone pointed it out ^_^

Let's all focus on the most recent find of Kim Tae Pyung. Someone was excited and maybe brought it home. You won't be excited if you don't believe in it, right? :)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

10 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Let's all focus on the most recent find of Kim Tae Pyung. Someone was excited and maybe brought it home. You won't be excited if you don't believe in it, right? :)

True! Actually I was googling last week? about the four leaf clover. I am still not sure if what he found was a 4 leaf clover LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

When SYJ said "Thank you so much!", I believe it's her shout-out to the fans all around the world who "lost their fingerprints" voting for them on Tiktok.  And to get a separate message of gratitude from both of them to all of us ( mind you, no social distancing between him & her), well - that's just super extra icing on the cake! 

Please indulge me in a delulu scenario of HB & SYJ going home from the awards in the same van because she has to buy him icecream to make up for the Best Actor loss.

*** Cake ... icecream ... having sweets cravings!:P

P.S. Also, I know, with a heavy heart, that seeing them together again will be few & far between.  There are talks of a Smart ad reunion & another awards show in September.  It takes years before actors & actresses re-unite in projects.  We were just plain lucky that BinJin had a quick back-to-back movie & drama, quite rare in K-ent.  May they follow in the footsteps of Gong Yoo & Jung Yu Mi who are on their 4th project together.

• Like 15
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, pinkyz said:

Yes, I said they are already in a relationship after the LA trip. How did you mean HB is calm but has changed?

Here is why I think YJ is ambivert and HB is an introvert. I don’t think an introvert can be “disguised” (your words) as an extrovert all the times

(You meant YJ is a disguised introvert)

E.g: an introvert HB can not be “disguised” as an extrovert or ambivert even if he want to

But if they can show their both their introvert traits and extrovert traits so then they are an ambivert (SYJ).

Two introvert people do not create a balance relationship as it becomes pretty boring. BinJin is balance because YJ is an ambivert while HB is an introvert. 

9 Signs That You're An Ambivert

Ambiverts.jpg

Personality consists of a stable set of preferences and tendencies through which we approach the world. Personality traits form at an early age and are fixed by early adulthood. Many important things about you change over the course of your lifetime, but your personality isn’t one of them.

Ambiverts have a distinct advantage over true introverts and extroverts. Because their personality doesn’t lean too heavily in either direction, they have a much easier time adjusting their approach to people based on the situation. This enables them to connect more easily, and more deeply, with a wider variety of people.

Grant’s research also disproved the powerful and widely held notion that the best-performing salespeople are extroverts. He found that ambiverts’ greater social flexibility enabled them to outsell all other groups, moving 51% more product per hour than the average salesperson. Notice how sales increased as extroversion increased, peaking with those who were just moderately extroverted.

Grant explained the finding this way:

“Because they naturally engage in a flexible pattern of talking and listening, ambiverts are likely to express sufficient assertiveness and enthusiasm to persuade and close a sale, but are more inclined to listen to customers’ interests and less vulnerable to appearing too excited or overconfident.”

How Ambiversion Works In The Brain

How social you are is largely driven by dopamine, the brain’s feel-good hormone. We all have different levels of dopamine-fueled stimulation in the neocortex (the area of the brain that is responsible for higher mental functions such as language and conscious thought). Those who naturally have high levels of stimulation tend to be introverts—they try and avoid any extra social stimulation that might make them feel anxious or overwhelmed. Those with low levels of stimulation tend to be extroverts. Under-stimulation leaves extroverts feeling bored, so they seek social stimulation to feel good.

Most people’s levels of natural stimulation don’t reach great extremes, though it does fluctuate. Sometimes you may feel the need to seek out stimulation, while other times, you may avoid it.

https://www.google/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2016/04/26/9-signs-that-youre-an-ambivert/amp/

Calm down sis.. why should you get upset? :)

32 minutes ago, From a distance said:

Hoping SJY will find her true love! She deserves someone who is not afraid to tell that world the he loves her!

By this, are you saying SYJ deserves someone better than HB??? What are you doing here in the thread for BinJin shippers??? I told myself not to be bothered by those new members that keep posting doubt thoughts and worries here but then I can’t stand this. What you are saying is really mean to HB!

Also, what if she prefers that her true love doesn’t tell the world that he loves her yet, not until they announce their marriage? SYJ has been known for someone who never shared anything about her love life because she wants people to recognize her work and not her dating scandals. In the past, HB always confirmed his relationships to public, so he is not someone who is afraid to do so. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 11

14 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

no other Hollywood power couple comes close, in my estimation. 

HHHMMMM. How about Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem? They were (and still are) ultra private low key about their relationship and now their family. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

And she did not do the same with HB  this year.

This only tells me that with JHI were only good collegues on good terms who did not mind being photograph together.

She could do the same with HB but did not. This tells me that they were  trying too hard to convince everyone they are nothing more and not to fuel again the gossips. ( because Even after all these months the wave it is still very strong)

JHI always holds hands with all his female co stars lol. He basically initiated it lol. I mean I like him too (but with HJM more lol.. they are more cuter hahaa.. Same age as SYJ. But I think they fit better lol)

There are already rumors with BinJin which I think it is an open secret because no one truly believed them after they "deny" again during filming - I think most are holding in their BinJin hearts in SK lol. Why would there be this much buzz over a "popularity award" lol.  Even if they held hands as friends, I don't think anyone would believe that was a friendship handholding LOL! Plus with the silly rumor of on set hand holding from the behind the scenes of filming they had to come out and deny - This is why we can't over analyze stuff. Yes it is been around 4 months post CLOY. So I think it is still too early to admit a relationship. So best to keep privacy and continue their way where people either believe they are a couple or they don't believe they are a couple lol. They will tell us when they are ready whatever the news may be lol.

• Like 13
  • Love 1