[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, lovelyz said:

“Did not reciprocating her smile”?

Then who was he smiling and laughing at during this moment?The Wall?A ghost?

LOL People need to go back and read the thread. I am getting tired of showing the same proofs lol. Yes I like to watch their moments 

Hello lurkers, please read from at least page 756 - BAEKSANG day till after. 

We have proven what really happen at the awards with the pictures we got. Not just the clips during the awards. 

Sorry that the camera person only likes to do medium shots of one of them and not give us the full shot of both of them on stage and during other moments in the show. Remember, there is covid19 happening right now. Social distancing is a priority which is why they are sitting 1 metre from each other. Ideally, they shouldn't even be standing next to each other but they still did it. Thanks!

He looked at her twice. She looked at him once. And he said "we"

"Close friends" can't social distance and technically don't really need to :P 

But they are at an event after all.  Got to be professional

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Hello.

Now that the BAA are over, here we are again as investigators :D

Ok, so I found this a bit intriguing so I decided to share here. And I wish to see your input @ElectricHearts since you're my bet in givng dates. Help me out - clear my delulu mind hahahaha!

Spoiler

It's the file name of the mp3 song that RJH recorded for YSR playing the piano in ep14.

mp3dates.png

I'm watching CLOY for the 3rd time and now on ep14. You know what they say, a 3 is a charm.

If this means, nothing - it's ok. Just you know, having fun and looking for easter eggs here and there. Let me know if someone has decipher this file name already :ph34r:

PS ♥

Don't get this wrong. I'm not overacting. I'm just having fun here picking up blues clues.

• LOL 12

9 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL People need to go back and read the thread. I am getting tired of showing the same proves lol. Yes I like to watch their moments 

Hello lurkers, please read from at least page 756 - BAEKSANG day till after. 

We have proven what really happen at the awards with the pictures we got. Not just the clips during the awards. 

the simple smirk between them tells a thousand words than holding hands..it tickles my hypothalamus and my naked eye watching it many many times..

oooh yeahhh, we even do not know , there might be more  tweetums behind the camera..
eeeeeh :D, a lot of _____ here are so "jealing" with them...

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

Hello.

Now that the BAA are over, here we are again as investigators :D

Ok, so I found this a bit intriguing so I decided to share here. And I wish to see your input @ElectricHearts since you're my bet in givng dates. Help me out - clear my delulu mind hahahaha!

Hide contents

It's the file name of the mp3 song that RJH recorded for YSR playing the piano in ep14.

Oh lol. I didn't pay attention to this date. :joy: I will go watch those scenes again

• Like 1

Out of all the Binjin crumbs i have seen  so far from Baeksang, this by far is my favorite.

A photographer friend once told me that the way to know if someone in the photo/video is genuinely happy is through his eyes. Smiles and smirks can be faked but eyes never lie.

Look at both of their eyes. They have for sure decided to put on a "cold or neutral facade" because they do not want to attract more attention to themselves ( because they are hiding something... something so precious that must be protected from the public) but in these very few seconds they let their guard down. Yes she smiled. And he smirked. More importantly, their eyes sparkled.   

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

On January 9th, an online community claimed Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are dating by traveling together to United States and eating at a restaurant with Son Ye Jin's parents.

Episode 10 when YSR looks at her phone the date says January 7.

Although it isn't clear how many days went by since RJH comes to see her at the end of the episode 

@Jhari♥자리 as for 162623, does that mean the actual days are Jan 16 - groceries/golfing?, Jan 23 - he flew back and the official time she arrived back in SK is Jan 26? Like is the show trying to blow my mind even more :joy: hey it was fun before when I did that cloy timeline with binjin but now it is going to far with these other potential "easter eggs" ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

Then who was he smiling and laughing at during this moment?The Wall?A ghost?

You just made a new acc,I’m still not sure whether you’re another troll or you just didn’t backtrack and read the previous pages yet...

But if you’re really a shipper,i think it’s better if you take a break from this ship...it’s better for BinJin too so they will have less people judging their relationship and getting into their business constantly.

And stop comparing BinJin with other couples.Just because a certain couple used to flaunt their relationship doesn’t mean BinJin have to do the exact same thing.Look what it does when you flaunt too much...the relationship doesn’t belong to just two people but the public too...and what does it resulted?Pressure and excessive attention that causes a couple to split up.I’m proud of BinJin for being professional and being protective of their relationship.

@lovelyzyou go girl!  Let us defend this ship from any negative energy!

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 7

53 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

He looked at her twice. She looked at him once. And he said "we"

"Close friends" can't social distance and technically don't really need to :P 

But they are at an event after all.  Got to be professional

We could see clearly he's trying so hard not to smile brightly after look at her like he did before. 

Well, take a close look at his face. 'Don't smile. Hold yourself' :D

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, CLOYALLL said:

More importantly, their eyes sparkled.   

Indeed!! Even in the distance, even though it was fast showed... we can see the sparks flying!!

Happy ship everyone! 

Sorry for my repeat mode with the following: LET’S BE PATIENT, LET’S IGNORE TROLLERS (and jealous spies from other ships LOL), and important... LET’S SHIP RESPONSIBLY.

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Sun-shine said:

Sorry with my bad English.

Why it feels this threadh became Yejin threadh?

1 or 2 post its ok, but if continues like this, its uncomfortble to follow.

She is very humble, and didnt like to brag herself.

If you feel uncomfortable, please read other threads.. the door is open, this thread did not become Ye Jin's thread, I dont see you complaining about HB's CF shared here before. LOL

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BinjinUK said:

I agree with what everyone said about being responsible shippers. We need to respect their privacy whether they’re in a relationship or not. For those that are bombarding SYJ and her close friend‘s/ stylist’s Instagram posts with HB related comments, please stop, it’s actually quite embarrassing.

Wow. People actually do that? :anguished:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

They are two professionals with long career , they made it obvious already they want to continue being private.

7 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Girl has been private 20 years , she wants someone to say it in private , not in some random super professional event and jeopardize  their career and life .

11 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Dont feed the trolls , respect the privacy of the people you claim to support and love .

I second you on this.

:)Let’s just ship responsibly, respecting them. They are excellent professionals and humans being trying to protect their privacy. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yup I have mentioned it before lol. We guess they probably had a crush on each other for a while (fanboy, fangirl crush who knows LOL) Like how can HB watch A Moment To Remember (as well as attend the premiere) and not have a crush on her  lol. Plus you can see she definitely noticed his good looks at PIFAN from the way she glance at him. He was too shy to actually make a conversation which is probably why they only said hi. Regardless, they are both fans of each other. I think that is also why during TN promotional period, he felt more comfortable to call her Actress Son and he knows how good she is as an actress which is why he says to watch TN for SYJ instead of to watch for him or for both of them :wub:

Don’t they have mutual close friends? I read somewhere that they do. So perhaps they had attended parties together, just didn’t work together until TN.  So they are not total strangers.

• Like 1