[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Plus he was apparently in talks to star in other projects with her before but he didn't take them either lol. Who knows his reason whether it was work related or personal lol.

Funny in that one interview when HB was left speechless when SYJ mentioned that they were in talks for possible projects but HB didn't do them. All he could do was drink soju! :lol:  Curious to know what those projects might have been.  Simply as a matter of curiosity though, not regrets.  As in most things, timing is everything!

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Jellysshi said:

life-imitates-art. Phrase. The notion that an event in the real world was inspired by a creative work.

I actually thought the only thing missing for their walk on stage at Baeksang was the umbrella lmao ... thought it was a bit reminiscent of the RiRi rain walk.

Y'all laugh but just go watch the clip again as they make it to the top and she looks at him - ha!

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, cheesenb said:

Them wearing attires from the same brand even in complementary colours was pretty much an implication of "we are an item. Dont detach us.", very subtle yet bold at the same time.

Yup.. If you're quick enough (but not delusional level) you'd catch their drift and let out an "i saw what you did there" smirk-and-nod ofapproval to both (and their teams). Smart indeed.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

I’m glad to see more and more shipping accounts posting on “how to be a responsible shipper”. Hopefully everyone will remember the rules. 

For those real shippers who are greatly affected by those fake shippers, please take a break from shipping, do something you like and check out this thread once a week or so. Your quality of life is much more important. :wub: 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, AhjummasOfCloy said:

I miss the days where shippers are united in giving fair and constructive criticisms. 

How can you miss those days when you just joined 36 minutes ago?????

• Confused 1
  • LOL 22
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Im so enraged by the doubters, they keep leaving comments here and try to brainwash other shippers, 

The scenario is..after your rumor has become a hot topic in Korea and everybody are aware with your relation even youre trying to keep it lowkey, i mean how can they expect binjin to be lovey dovey woth so many eyes watching including the seniors..it is not profeasional..

I guess i have to take break from this forum, and continue to ship on my own..

i guess that is why people are being overanalysed, to proof these doubters..i dony blame them

Sorry but i really need to take a break from this forum:tears: thank you for giving me updates and remind me as a responsible shippers

When you see such posts, the advice is to ignore and not read them as they are usually trolls. If you are to click on their username, you will almost always see that their account is set up recently (like less than an hour ago) and the main purpose is to make the post to create doubts.

Anyway, taking a break is also good. I am not so bothered by the doubters but really upset, frustrated and disappointed to see the division and fighting in this thread. Thankfully there are also many shippers who help to maintain a positive vibe for all like @TotoroSY and @Felizak@t and her cat stories which never fails to bring a smile.

Edited by charray
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I believe the hype will die down soon. Jin gets back to work today (cre. IG justincatering). I was happy to see her happy, radiant and glowing more than ever in BAA. She's refreshed, recharged and full of energy (that lady walked really fast to the stage that night lol). She probably will be busy with new works and focus on real activities other than reading negative comments on socmed. I have faith in her and don't worry much about the fuss. I myself only follow accounts brought positive vibes and ignore ugly comments, even report them as inappropriate if I think necessarry to do so. We got more than what we wished for and I'm grateful for all precious things they share with us.  So we should be less greedy now, slow down, starve the trolls and wait for potential news and excitements. How about another three months? Good news will be coming soon, friends :wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

I believe the hype will die down soon. Jin gets back to work today (cre. justincatering). I was happy to see her happy, radiant and glowing more than ever in BAA. She's refreshed, recharged and full of energy (that lady walked really fast to the stage that night lol). She probably will be busy with new works and focus on real activities other than reading negative comments on socmed. I have faith in her and don't worry much about the fuss. I myself only follow accounts brought positive vibes and ignore ugly comments, even report them as inappropriate if I think necessary to do so. We got more than what we wished for and I'm grateful for all precious things they share with us.  So we should be less greedy now, slow down, starve the trolls and wait for potential news and excitements. How about another three months? Good news will be coming soon, friends :wub:

I'm agree with you. She was so drop dead gorgeous, so radiant and glowing. Amin..for the good news. :wub: I'll be here waiting and watching for them for announced to the world their happy news. Pray desperately. 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

39 minutes ago, Furmom_jds said:

Baeksang day. The way HB leads her the way on where to walk towards the stage, the way he held his face up while walking and the smirk and all. I just felt that HB did all those to protect and shield her for any possible questions or incident that might lead to another rumor or speculations. He owned up to everything and letting her feel that "I got you". 

I felt this, too. :)))

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

Agree with all fellow shippers that we should not be bombarding the IG accounts of SYJ, Vast, their stylist, and friends. Let us exercise some restraint. Otherwise, it seems that we are asking for another DENIAL, and we surely don't want that.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2