[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, hma .75 said:

Please welcome our new ship member, Google. :joy::lol:

OMO! :lol::lol::lol:  This is legit! I tried it and they did pop up! You Google are sneaky! Why didn't you tell us earlier! :rolleyes: Oh my heart! I love this day! Too many candies! :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 17

3 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

WOW,

@RiRiGaGa you got me at Wow!  Woke up seeing your post (after missing it for a few days).  That coupled with @Felizak@tposting - really put a smile on my face.  Being a part of this wonderful group, makes me understand myself better- why I so lovingly support BinJin and doing things I would never and have never done before(including posting in a public forum using my real name).  I am honored to be on here (despite some negativity from a few here and there) and yes, let us all be responsible shippers- Respectful of what our OTP decide to do with their personal lives.  They have given us so much joy with the work they do both as individuals and as a couple.  As loyal shippers, we have more than enough receipts to go by- and we have each other. Prayers, hope, and patience and the belief that this is a very strong ship we are on.  Happy Monday and Saranghae to all!  

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BJHope said:

Dear BJ Shippers,

First I wish to say what an honour it is to be on the same ship as you. What a glistening, fine ship we have!  For those who voted, we helped launch a heroic SK/international campaign that secured the trophies for our couple and allowed us to see them together again! Applause, hats off, big pat on the back!:wub:

Dear newcomers. Welcome!:) Most of us in this thread are head over heels about BinJin, so don't let occasional downer-posters and catfights worry you. And whatever you do, IGNORE TROLLS and DOUBTERS. As a fellow shipper once said, it's natural to occasionally have doubts but it's a no-no in this thread to cast doubts.

Meanwhile, let's SAIL ON!! :wub:

Thank you for this. Very well said. I am a newcomer to BinJin  but has lots of experience "shipping" so I just want to say that I for one am not bothered by trolls and doubters here. I believe what I see with my own eyes and what I hear with my own ears. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ncly said:

Re: Respecting BinJin on social media 

I can't imagine the amount of pressure or the frustration BinJin may be going through seeing some people (don't know if I should even call them fans) being so naggy/clingy/demanding about their interactions at Baeksang and about them being in a relationship or getting married.

These folks are not fans but are fanatics. Huge difference. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, binjin26 said:

3. I remembered an interview SYJ did during SITR, where she said that her role is close to her heart because that's still her life everyday (I forget the exact quote). Again in my shipper mind, I was thinking whether this pertained to finding The One (HB) and being content and happy and yet having to hide it due to societal norms or expectations. The scrutiny they have to face is intense, but as a humble shipper I wish that they'd be able to be happy together without having to hide it.

Honestly, it must have been hard for SYJ when she had to promote Be With You and SITR around the same time. They kept asking her so much personal questions about dating/marriage etc. Be With You - she played a wife with a son - happily married to her husband until her life was cut short. Miracle happens in the movie. It was so sad in the end but you knew that miracle of life continuing was to just give the husband and son brief happiness to move on. SITR - I feel like the main reason she took this project was the work place harassment issue that was a main theme throughout the show. Not just that she liked someone who was younger than her that turned out to be her BFF's brother and even her family had seen him as their son. Every time I think of this "period" before TN promo period. I get sad because her outlook on her life dating/marriage situation then. 

Keeping it under the spoiler tag instead of the interview quotes:

Spoiler

http://star.hnkookilbo.com (It was done in June 2018)

Yoon Jin Ah feels a lot of pressure at home on marriage issues. What about Son Ye Jin since you are the same age as Jin Ah?

I don't feel any pressure on marriage from my family at all. My parents are not unreasonable  (like that). I'm not really sure about getting married neither. I do want to get married someday but I do not have any details or specific plan on marriage. Marriage is not easy, isn't it? How do I prepare for it if I get married? I don't really know. Maybe I'm thinking too much (laugh).

How did "Something In The Rain" change the ways you think of dating and marriage?

My opinion of dating and marriage changes over time so I cannot say it changes through one particular work. Even though I like being carefree, but on the other hand, I also like to be stable. I'm not sure being stable means marriage. Our society seems to expect people to get married at certain age. It seems I'm already past that age. There are a lot of people advised me not to get married. But I also see happy married couples around me and I'm so envious of them. Currently, I feel my single life is not bad and quite comfortable. I don't really know (laugh).

Then, what is love to you? Have your thoughts about love changed after the drama?

Through this drama, I realize that the definition of "true love" is different for everyone. Because of differences, people talk about it endlessly. We often see many dramas and movies about different kinds of love. Love is very important factor in our lives. It's not limited to a relationship between a man and a woman but extended to parents, children, friends, and other people around us. There could be unconditional love. There could be one-sided love, ect. All are complicated in their own way and never had a complete resolution.

October 2018 FACT (Oct 21) 

I like talking about movies, but I'm going to ask some personal questions about this. I can not help but talk about marriage because you are not married.

If you only ask about marriage, the answer is hard. I think it's always a dream goal but it seems to moving away like a mirage (illusion).  I am already passed mid 30 because I was immersed in my work without any thought. If I decide not do it at all, I would have no reason to worry, but I'm not a celibate. Is it because I’m not desperate yet?  If I meet a good person, it's always a call, but it must be before forty, heheh.

You have almost never been involved in controversy or scandal, and especially you seem to stay away when it comes to a hot romantic rumor topic. Is there a secret?

Although there was an absurd rumor, but it never happened at all. It was with actor Kim Nam-gil, after taking two consecutive series, the movie "Pirates" and the drama "Shark", which led to a hot romantic rumor topic, but I had never been to a date so it didn’t make sense from the beginning. I want to be in a real romantic rumor topic.

For HB:

On September 17, Hyun Bin participated in an interview at a cafe in Seoul to talk about his new film 'The Negotiator'. During the talk, Hyun Bin shared, "I rested for about 2-3 months after finishing the film 'Rampant'." The actor added he's been very busy filming movies, as well as the upcoming tvN drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'. When asked if he's unable to date due to his busy schedule, Hyun Bin replied, "Yeah, that's also a reason (why I can't)," and said, "I don't have desires to date (at the moment)."

source : allkpop

And we know what happened after LOL. The Rampant premiere Oct 18, golfing sighting in Nov, SYJ thinking about Binnie during Master in the House movie charades (filming Nov), LA grocery in January etc ^_^

I am just glad they both don't take personal questions anymore post TN. So that's enough for me. Just knowing they are most likely happy now whatever this happy life will be in the end.:wub:

I am going to post this again lol. I like it too much ^_^:wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

Now, let's imagine BINJIN reading through here. I would like it very much that while browsing, they will be happy and smiling like the one below. :wub:

I love that BTS picture. She's the one in bed under the covers, not the injured Captain Ri. Too funny.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, hma .75 said:

Please welcome our new ship member, Google. :joy::lol:

That is hilarious! I love google.

Where are all these other footages from Baeksang coming from lol. The one with JHI and SYJ above and the other one I saw where HB and SYJ's back and she is texting/looking on her phone lol.

@hallyu thanks! happy to see more SYJ news

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

YJ: A considerate close friend who reminded her close friend to not forget to answer the question.

HB: immediately followed his trusted close friend reminder without thinking for a second.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

This forum to me is my daily dosage of happy pills about BinJin, so I go here whenever I want to be happy and surrounded by love from 2 most of beautiful people in the world.

I am sure we're all adults here with our respectful life and professions, so to see people judging others, call others names, asking people to leave just because voicing out concerns, even valid concerns, take things too seriously and vent out to others, is just exhausting. This forum has rules, so as long as we play by the rules, should be ok. I personally will just skip skip skip whenever I see war or negative comments. I prefer to never call anyone trolls, or shunning people out, etc etc as I just want to be happy here because it promises to be a shippers' paradise. Hope I will not be called out after this post :)

My take from BAA 2020 is that HB and SYJ acknowledged our love, support, efforts, and existence to the world, and it's all that matters to me. We made things happened, we put them on the stage together again, WE matter, and thanks to BinJin now everyone knows that! To have them both saying thank you to us, it's the closest I can get to them in real life, and it's already good enough for me. As a fan, nothing matters to me more than to know that our OTP is happy, whoever they're with (please God, let them be together).  

• Like 12
  • Love 9

Looks like Hwang Jung Min did a press conference for his movie that is out in July on Friday. So not exactly sure if HB also did some filming that day before Baeksang. If anyone wanted to know how Bargaining filming was going: Apparently his show with YoonA is also suppose to premiere in Nov, I guess he will need to start filming the show soon as well. So wonder how much is left to film on his character. I assume HB has more significant role in that movie but I assume their characters are working a lot together. It sounds like they could film in Jordan next month as things have been improving over there. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Twitter shoppers are going crazy over that JHI x SYJ Baeksang interaction. I don’t see anything romantic with that video? Just two colleagues catching up. JHI respects and looks up to SYJ, it’s only proper for him to drop by and say hello. Plus, the keyword is “catching up” 

Why would you need to catch up with someone you’re romantically involved with? Doesn’t make sense. JHI approached her because he hasn’t syj in a while. Hence, no romantic connection. Case closed. 

(I really hope someone with a good heart would upload the binjin fancams on Baeksang, i’m sure tons of candies await us) 

Edited by binjinfighting
  • Like 18
  • Love 5

On 6/7/2020 at 12:12 AM, jamy47 said:

One last thing: No matter what haters try guys, the ONLY thing that should make you stop shipping BinJin is an announcement of wedding from one party to someone else. So far Hyun Bin has been officially single to the public since 2017 and you really think this man has really been single this long? lol He is turning 40 in 3 years, has declared to want marriage and kids when getting closer to that age group yet he would just stay single for 3 years????????!!!!!! yeah okay lol. Just do the math lol. 

THIS. I actually shared this same insight with my mom over lunch last Saturday, and she agrees. It's so nice to see someone sharing the same thoughts here! 

And if I may say so, I think 3 years is just enough time to build, establish, and nurture whatever they have now... we can even include the possibility of planning a life together. So yes, I see there's no wasting time here. Truly, one of the reasons why I believe our ship is doing just fine. :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

I love that BTS picture. She's the one in bed under the covers, not the injured Captain Ri. Too funny.

I love everything that were shot in "NK". Scratch that. I love all BTS of CLoY. :blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

It’s great that Dispatch and some other Korean media have published articles about Son Ye Jin being voted as The World Most Beautiful Woman of 2020.

This means Koreans will know about this.

31-C33-A9-A-5158-448-B-8-AEC-309319-AB8-

EZ_cAhnVAAAR43B?format=jpg&name=medium

Seoul=News 1) Reporter Go Seung-ah = Actor Son Ye-jin won the No. 1 position in the '2020 World's Most Beautiful Woman'.

Starmometer, an overseas entertainment media, announced the ranking of the '2020 Most Beautiful Women in the World' on the 6th. The voting was held from April 4 to May 22 through online and social networking services (SNS), and the total number of votes was 13,95,584

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2085041#_DYAD

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, Peony said:

I am an ADMIRER. I have an ENGINEERING background but i love your Equation .Please be active here because you are one of those who makes being here very worthwhile . You made me laugh out loud and that means i enjoy this ship. HB and SYJ are very lucky to have fans with our diversity. I pray they read this expression of yours!

I second that. I am a fan of @RiRiGaGa. Her posts always make me smile. I am an Accountant (or was since I am now retired), and I too love her math. LOL

• Like 8
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, binjinfighting said:

Twitter shoppers are going crazy over that JHI x SYJ Baeksang interaction. I don’t see anything romantic with that video? Just two colleagues catching up. JHI respects and looks up to SYJ, it’s only proper for him to drop by and say hello. Plus, the keyword is “catching up” 

Why would you need to catch up with someone you’re romantically involved with? Doesn’t make sense. JHI approached her because he hasn’t syj in a while. Hence, no romantic connection. Case closed. 

I had the same reaction. They are clearly catching up because they have not seen each other in a while. They are social distancing too! While we can't see the whole interaction, it doesn't even look like SYJ got up from her seat lol. I don't get the fuss. 

You know who didn't look like they had to catch up? Or practice social distancing (arms touching in TikTok video) Our lovely BinJin . They looked like two people who have spent endless hours quarantining together over the last few months B)

But that video begs the question, who took the video and uploaded it? And why don't we have anything else? So many wasted opportunities without proper fan cams! Ugh. 

Oh, I also wanted to add that I keep seeing references to previous interviews both HB and SYJ made re: their preference for getting married before 40. Keep in mind these are ideals. A lot of people have ideas in their mind about what they want their life to look like by a certain age but we all know what you intend on paper does not always pan out. We shouldn't hold them to these words like they are gospel. So all these "hurry up and marry" comments are a bit much. I'm sure they know what is best for them.

• Like 20
  • Love 2