[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Koala's Playground (Korean entertainment news/rumors website)  had "Scouring for Clues" in the title of article re HB/SHK reconciliation .... scouring implies desperately connecting little dots of data that only amount to a wee mountain of an idea.  Clues were laughable at best ( tying a SHK IG pic of a location to the same place HB was shooting a CF - who knows when that IG pic was shot; the necklace was a stretch because obviously, these are the same initials of her name, & so on & so forth).  Do not think this gossip is coming from her & her team but probably true blue fans of their love team,  circulating the idea of bringing them together for a drama or a movie.  

Even more telling, as other shippers have pointed out, is his Vast team has not even responded to this item at all or with the same urgency as they did with the BinJin dating rumors.  

T - 13 days before Baeksang Arts Awards ....B)

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 3

19 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

i remember this scene bts, YJ practiced her line saying "dont look at me like that"..then suddenly HB broke into smile and said that he can't do it ( he can't do the scene)

it's just a simple kiss scene , like he usually do professionally with other costar, why is it hard for him to do the scene? haha

after the swiss kiss scenes, they tried hard enough to make their kisses looked moderate for pg 13 ( on my observation)

And tbh, it is very rare to see YJ open her mouth when kissing and kind of shocking when did the swiss kiss scene passionately ( very rare)

Even cloy couldnt beat SITH when it comes to skinship, the kisses feels different as also YJ tried to lead the kiss

But this is just my observation haha

There wasn't any skinship in CLoY at all. :lol:But yeah I saw those kissing scenes in SITR. Those scenes were nothing compared to this BTS. :blush: To be honest I am fine now that there wasn't much skinship between them. :DThe Sang Namja gave us something to remember. By the looks of it, IMO, he made SYJ fall into delulu while at it. :love: This could be added to the receipts that we're holding about these 2. 

P.S Please remove the tweet on your comment. You know, rules and it saves space. ;)

• Love 9

Again, @hb-syj, did not mean to create negative vibes.  If you read my post, I actually find the rumor baseless, thus supporting BinJin all the way.

As shippers, we cannot live in a vacuum where we exclude any other things happening in the real world that is associated with BinJin. This is shipping after all, where we're all just waiting for the truth ... that BinJin is together. 

Feels  like I'm being removed ... so fellow shippers, it's been fun.  Enjoy the journey!

• Like 7
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@hallyu I don’t think there’s anything wrong with this post. It actually indicates that the rumour is baseless. 

@Binjin2Ri, I think you might have tagged the wrong person. But thanks for pointing out what I also think was the purpose of the post. I agree with you, I think the post was just pointing out the baselessness of the rumor and how media outlets are dealing with it. I also did not see how it was different from most other posts that were addressing the ridiculousness of the claims. The reason we have been bringing it up is because it was affecting the pink bubble of BinJin shipper's paradise and whatever responses have been made are towards supporting our couple and and reminding others to not be swayed or negatively impacted by it. It is natural that we as shippers would have been anxious/upset about what's been going around. (I mean, I personally yelled at "Michelle" (that's what I named my iPhone) for being dumb and sending me irrelevant articles with poor writing. Like get your crap, together, Michelle and stop blowing up my phone with nonsense!) 

It's like an annoying, obstructive ice berg that suddenly appeared in the way of our ship so I think a lot of well-intentioned shippers were trying to help everyone steer clear of it and keep our attention towards sailing ahead for our OTP. I did not find any ill intention from @cgb1108 regarding her post. Sad to see her go. She seemed like a very genuine BinJin shipper. :( 

Just a suggestion: I think it might be helpful that if we had a problem with what someone posts to directly DM them first about it before addressing it publicly. It might help clarify or resolve some miscommunications/misunderstandings. It's hard to gather intent since we're all typing words instead of hearing each other's tones. Let's just try hard to keep the love, peace, and positivity in this shipper's paradise because that's what exactly what our BinJin couple stands for and why we love them both so much. I think that's what these two beautifully kind people would want. Just my 2 cents. :) 

Peace and :heart:

• Like 13
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hb-syj said:

I still think the rumour is baseless just like many shippers have discussed in previous pages. Still waiting for BinJin news after Baeksang.

On point! (BINGO).. Like as if Hyun Bin is a very desperate man if that's the case.... I agree  not to entertain any commotions  to disrupt any discourse about Mr. & Mrs. Kim here..That rumor is a trash/garbage  that has no space in this furom..A true shipper or a fan does not easily convey with such gossips without  receipts..

oohh!! how i love BinJin...
Dear Moderator,
Please delete my comment if its offensive..

Thanks...Bless you

• Like 2
  • Unamused 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, cgb1108 said:

Again, @hb-syj, did not mean to create negative vibes.  If you read my post, I actually find the rumor baseless, thus supporting BinJin all the way.

As shippers, we cannot live in a vacuum where we exclude any other things happening in the real world that is associated with BinJin. This is shipping after all, where we're all just waiting for the truth ... that BinJin is together. 

Feels  like I'm being removed ... so fellow shippers, it's been fun.  Enjoy the journey!

I don’t see any ill intention from you with your previous post. Please don’t go, let us all just keep shipping peacefully :)

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Chilax Chingus! We can have a healthy discussion about that rumor without shaming and dragging her name because it’s against soompi rules. Let’s ship peacefully and spread love to this forum. We have one goal here and that is to support Binjin all the way.

so here it is...

Binnie  hit a homerun to Jinnies heart!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I think it’s sad that we can’t discuss or atleast mentioning the rumour freely here but i get the intention as well to avoid bringing the mood down and keep this forum a positive vibe.

So I suggest,let’s make a group chat somewhere instead when we want to discuss such things.I think it’s better that way tbh I can volunteer to organized it...or if there’s a group chat already maybe help out and let those shippers who want to discuss such thing to join in but make sure they’re really are a BinJin shippers and not an undercover antis :thumbsup:

(To make it easier click the ‘awesome’ button or just DM me...so we can discussed about it if theres no existing group chat yet...because honestly the forum is getting really uncomfortable these days)

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

@Binjin2Ri, I think you might have tagged the wrong person. But thanks for pointing out what I also think was the purpose of the post. I agree with you, I think the post was just pointing out the baselessness of the rumor and how media outlets are dealing with it. I also did not see how it was different from most other posts that were addressing the ridiculousness of the claims. The reason we have been bringing it up is because it was affecting the pink bubble of BinJin shipper's paradise and whatever responses have been made are towards supporting our couple and and reminding others to not be swayed or negatively impacted by it. It is natural that we as shippers would have been anxious/upset about what's been going around. (I mean, I personally yelled at "Michelle" (that's what I named my iPhone) for being dumb and sending me irrelevant articles with poor writing. Like get your crap, together, Michelle and stop blowing up my phone with nonsense!) 

It's like an annoying, obstructive ice berg that suddenly appeared in the way of our ship so I think a lot of well-intentioned shippers were trying to help everyone steer clear of it and keep our attention towards sailing ahead for our OTP. I did not find any ill intention from @cgb1108 regarding her post. Sad to see her go. She seemed like a very genuine BinJin shipper. :( 

Just a suggestion: I think it might be helpful that if we had a problem with what someone posts to directly DM them first about it before addressing it publicly. It might help clarify or resolve some miscommunications/misunderstandings. It's hard to gather intent since we're all typing words instead of hearing each other's tones. Let's just try hard to keep the love, peace, and positivity in this shipper's paradise because that's what exactly what our BinJin couple stands for and why we love them both so much. I think that's what these two beautifully kind people would want. Just 2 cents. :) 

Peace and :heart:

I agree :heart: Please dont go @cgb1108

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I have to call out hb_syj on attempting to slander other shippers as antis when all they are doing is trying to correct your negative outlook. Enough with this immature behavior and try to comprehend what other people are writing for heaven’s sake. Don’t give BinJin shippers a bad rep by trash talking another artist. Woman bringing another woman down. Seriously that’s sad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 17

OMO where I am right now? Is it still a BinJin shipping forum or is it a battlefield? I woke up, went to this forum thinking of finding out some lovely news about BinJin but seeing someone having problems with reading comprehension and then bashed other members down because their views are different. I can tolerate the trolls because to me they are nothing so I often ignore them. But this...

@hb-syj I think you need to take time out and reflecting on what you wrote. I’m sorry but your posts are quite aggressive. I know you don’t want people to mention the exes here but your reaction is over the line. We are here to support BinJin and to have fun, not this. Thank you! 

To the trolls - just so you know I ignored you but it doesn’t mean I won’t do anything. Your posts have been reported to mod. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 6

Hi, i hope that you guys take shipping as joy, not serious or competitive thing and enjoy this journey. You may know that, shipping is just the desire of those who want 2 persons that you love to end up together but afterall, they are just our own desires. They can't control their private lives or lead to the happy ending so if everything doesn't go the way you want, i think we should learn acceptance and should not say unkind words to the person you even don't know in real life just because she has actions to sink your ship. We are all outsiders, we don't know what is really going on between them so our assumptions haven't been true or confirmed to be true. Eventually, i just want to say that do not let the shipping steal the wisdom, politeness and respect inside yourself and do not let it turn you into selfish ones. Feel peace .

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

Ey I just saw that Dad HB is a baseball fan. Do you know if he is rooting for any international team, like the LA dodgers perhaps? Lol wasn’t  mama YJ wearing a baseball cap with LA dodger logo on it when she was enroute to Mongolia? I know the cap was sage green (vs LAD’s blue) but still. Am I stretching it? Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Hi fellow shippers, sometimes it seems that we are only trying to listen and read enough just to respond and not to really understand ... that is the root cause of all this misunderstandings and baseless rumors. If we could  just take a moment to listen and read and not to respond, read with an intent of listening and understand of the whole conversation and we’ll go a whole new way.

Let harmony be on our side. We don’t want any shipper and this ship to be left behind. 
Spread love ...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8

3 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

There wasn't any skinship in CLoY at all. :lol:

But they sure had some good eye sex and hand-in-hand battles :lol:. There hand movements during their hugs and kisses are so sensual to me.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Elle R said:

But they sure had some good eye sex and hand-in-hand battles :lol:. There hand movements during their hugs and kisses are so sensual to me.

Kind of sad that thumb rubbing was as hot as it got, but I'll still take it B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Hi All,

Do we all agree that we should stop discussing xxx in this thread NOW

I like to repost my delulu prediction on BinJin’s marriage announcement after Baeksang so that we can bring back some positive vibes

PS: I pray desperately everyday that my prediction will come truth, otherwise I will be acused of giving false hope to BinJin shippers :) 

Hope and Peace!

DC45-A644-1-D1-D-4-F61-BEB0-EFCA975-F76-

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1