[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

46 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

:) He says that every character he plays is like him in some ways. Yes HB seems to want to keep his private life private. Maybe that's why he doesn't have social media accounts. That's true, mysterious makes us more curious. Just like HB & SYJ relationship. We see it, we feel it, but we can't hear it :D

I think SYJ herself said that HB is 100% like RJH (can't recall which interview it was now). LOL!! Since they say they are very close friends, I believe her. :D

I think HB don't want social media to invade his privacy, and he probably don't feel comfortable with it. I guess it's part of his introvert personality? He prefers to let his work speak and would rather keep his private life to himself, so that audience won't be influence by it but be fully immerse into the characters he play.

Binjin is truly a mystery to us. We think we understand, and then realise there's a lot that we still don't. That's probably why we keep hanging out here, analysing and trying to find clues lol!! That's part of the fun in shipping. :D

On rumors etc, I think we should be prepared for this, whether its about HB or YJ. Cuz after CLOY, media wants to use their current heightened popularity to get clicks and views. We should just ignore it. But I do hope the agencies will send warning in private to these media outlets, esp so close to Baeksang. Don't want their reputation to be impacted because of irresponsible rumor-mongering by netizens and gossip media outlets. Since this rumor was not in Korean news, I don't think it's necessary yet for the agency to issue a denial publicly as it would only draw unneeded attention to it.

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

I guess Son Ye Jin might be doing upside down pilates or enjoy her small happy moments at home with a cup of coffee while we are worry for BinJin.

To be honest, SYJ is pretty much still be herself with or without HB. She is able to shine individually.

Even her back, her hands, her legs/ feet shine beautifully :)

I support whatever makes her happy!

• Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2

YOU KNOW WHAT? THOSE RUMOURS ARE NOT EVEN WORTH MENTIONING. WE JUST LAUGH IT OFF. :joy:

Congratulations to SYJ for being the MOST  BEAUTIFUL WOMAN of 2020. Let’s hope our beautiful half of BinJin will bring home a Daeksang. I can’t wait until 5/6. Keep our ship together guys. Nothing can change the fact and we have proofs to believe in it. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Why are we giving this rumor so much attention? It’s completely baseless and hasn’t taken hold in Korea at all. Vast putting out a denial statement would only give it credence that it doesn’t deserve. Let’s just move on guys and not get so upset at Vast for ignoring this and interpret it as HB not coming to SYJ’s defense. IMO that sentiment only makes everything more ridiculous 

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Here's a cute BINJIN candy. Look at Mr HB after he looked at YJ. :D  (I don't recall seeing this video??)

SYJ winning this Most Beautiful Woman 2020 poll is really quite incredible considering the other ladies she was up against. Idols like Lisa of Blackpink and Tzuyu of TWICe are both very very popular girl idols with millions of fans worldwide! Just shows how popular SYJ is currently and many more people recognises her beauty.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9

I'm back after a long absence.  Missing this thread and missing HB and SYJ!  After more than two months being on Extreme community quarantine, I've been writing fanfics for my fave couple.  Hope to share some of them with all of you soon! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Great news about articles featuring HB as “The Ideal Male in Modern Society” and SYJ being voted “Most Beautiful Woman in the World by Netizens” came out on the same day. Vast wasted no time in tagging that article about HB to promote him. But what is MSTeam doing? They are yet again  so slow in responding to news about SYJ. I mean come on, they should do their best in promoting her, she is their most bankable asset <_< She got a whopping 4.35 million votes, that is no small feat. 

I wonder if it’s because Koreans don’t know much about Starmometer? 

I think MSTeam respecting yejin's desire to take a break. And we too just respect their management. As you can see yejin's already turn down 2movies which was offered last year namely the pirates 2 and boston 1947. So it means yejin's already plan all of these. In my opinion i love that she focus now nurturing her heart matters than indulging too much to her career in which she already been work like a cow ever since in debut days. If both of them will grab all the offers so how could she and hyunbin will find time for their own and again the reason for not getting together bcoz they have no time. So this time its not about making her side to accumulate tons of money but she is making her love flourish for the future. Moreover, even if she will be married she still in demand for movies leading lady its bcoz of her tenacity and versatility on every projects she is given. 

Worry not. Fighting!!! 

Our baby yejinssi is busy on her gardening watering the plants:joy: while waiting for the handsome hubby to come back from werk werk:wub:

Btw congrats to our sonyejinssi for winning that Most beautiful woman 2020. Thanks to those hardworking hands for keep voting her:love:. And i heard from someone that sonyejin is really beautiful in person. Her biggest asset is her sparking eyes... the more you stare the more it shines....wow daebak! 

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, junejune_16 said:

Did VAST has no idea about the rumors or they just don't bother about it?

But I hope they'll make a statement about it. They're so fast when it's with SYJ.

But while reading the rumors, the reasons or their "proofs" are so lame. But of course I still want to hear a straight and strong denial, that would be better for the rumors to die down.

I agree but its probably better for them to ignore because it will get bigger if they address it. The rumors don’t make any sense at all. From what I’ve seen,  their culture seems to take the slightest “dating rumor” to be a scandal so I hope and think he would not be involved at all in this situation. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 6

@Binjin2Ri

I think SYJ’s management company is not so much into media play like other giant agencies, but YJ chose to stay because she considers her manager as a family member/ easier to work together when things are familiar.

SYJ has shined with her real talent more than promotionals/ media play

@Felizak@t

HB still holdt YJ’s arms pretty long after they had finished the kiss. I’m finding the video bts.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Here's a cute BINJIN candy. Look at Mr HB after he looked at YJ. :D  (I don't recall seeing this video??)

I noticed, every time HB look at SYJ his facial will change. From no feelings to how your lovers look at you (of course, full of heart emoticon :wub:) or can I say, when we look at food that we craving for a long time and we can have it now?

Don't forget when he look at our queen in this interview

He just can't control his desire I guess :ph34r:

"You're so yummy sweetheart :yum:"

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

In the latest product endorsement of Hyun Bin,  Bodyluv, they asked him how he finds his little happiness. Sounds familiar, right? HAHAHA. 

His answer? Sitting in the sofa drinking a can of beer while watching a movie. Hmmmm. Hahaha.

Let's also find our little happiness and don't mind the rumor. It might even force BinJin to come out. Hahaha.

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Let's think like Director-nim of CLOY. Take their silence positively, it means they are unbothered by the rumors and they are living their best private lives. I think V is not commenting on the rumors because they are too busy giggling over the FakeSubs videos. If I didn't know better, they are shippers and lurking here, too! I mean, did you see the photo of SYJ with the V team on her Instagram, it's evident that they adore her too!!! :wub:

P.S. I hope they would stop with the rumors already, I feel embarrassed for these purveyors of fake news :vicx:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, mdlovesbinjin said:

Let's think like Director-nim of CLOY. Take their silence positively, it means they are unbothered by the rumors and they are living their best private lives. I think V is not commenting on the rumors because they are too busy giggling over the FakeSubs videos. If I didn't know better, they are shippers and lurking here, too! I mean, did you see the photo of SYJ with the V team on her Instagram, it's evident that they adore her too!!! :wub:

Haha.. about they're lurking here, after holding under the table case, its remain me when a lot of co-shopper here complain about the lacking of passionate kiss before CLOY last episode. Then suddenly blessed when the Switzerland passionate kiss out even more surprise about the fact they're redo the kiss with green screen :D 

after that, everyone jokes about The DM-ing things

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I am reading HBs Esquire interview which was done in August 2019 just as CLOY filming was starting. This part stood out: 

In an interview from 2009, Hyun Bin had predicted, “I think my 30s will be my prime, and I think I’ll have my own family and settle down.” Asked if he thought his prediction had been accurate, the actor shared while laughing, “I don’t have my own family, so half of it was wrong. I wouldn’t say I’ve settled down, but I do think I’ve found stability. I think I’ve become stronger and more relaxed. I’m more curious and interested in work, and there are more things I want to express. I’m also working on more projects than I did back then.”

So in reference to being married and having a family (settling down), he says that part didnt come true, but that he has found stability. To me that comment speaks to his relationship status not necessarily his life in general. Or am I just projecting? ^_^

• Like 12