[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

18 minutes ago, ebullient said:

The past is the past.

Hyun Bin is in a new chapter of his life now. Being with Son Ye Jin, he would hit the jackpot. She is an absolute doll!

I am watching fanvideos of BinJin on Youtube. Their cuteness is so overwhelming that I am melting in a puddle of happiness.

Keep up the positive thoughts, BinJin shippers! <3

FULL STEAM AHEAD! :glasses:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

I was too wrapped in my binjin pink bubble,  I hardly notice the rumors. I had to do some google and read comments to understand what is going on and oh boy it's funny:D.. I've been following hyun bin for so long   watches his dramas and movies but never really pay attention to any of his on-screen chemistry with fellow on-screen actress.  I love seeing their chemistry on dramas but when the dramas ends, my interest also end. But it is different with Son Ye Jin (and this has been debated,  discuss all over the forum -thoroughly ). What i mean to say is,  my fellow shippers,  have faith in your ship. Its okay to have doubts but have faith in what you believe.  What doesn't kill you,  makes you stronger and I believe,  all these baseless rumors make our binjin stronger and solid than ever. Have faith! 

P/s be classy when commenting Vast IG 

• Like 7
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, ebullient said:

The past is the past.

Hyun Bin is in a new chapter of his life now. Being with Son Ye Jin, he would hit the jackpot. She is an absolute doll!

I am watching fanvideos of BinJin on Youtube. Their cuteness is so overwhelming that I am melting in a puddle of happiness.

Keep up the positive thoughts, BinJin shippers! <3

fighting!!! :wub: 

as to my answer in the multiple choice above, I say ALL OF THE ABOVE TOO. :blush:

and i have a feeling that as people are talking about them right now, Ye Jin is currently watering her plants in the garden, taking out some weeds. Making sure everything is in place and clean. And someone is looking over, while having some beer.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Hi, shoppers, this is in response to Shpectator last post in this page about the micro gestures:  His lips may not be so tale telling(although I think he's micro smiling all the way), but the way he closes his eyes when she kisses him just makes me a bealiver!  This is the gesture of HB that I like the most. Whenever he embraces her and closes his eyes makes my heart at the brink of a tachycardia attack. What's the gesture of BinJin that gets right to the core of your shipping heart? 

Edited by Last Delulu Standing
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Last Delulu Standing said:

What's the gesture of BinJin that gets right to the core of your shipping heart? 

When they laugh there bodies tend to move and angle towards each other, throw in the eye contact and :wub: ... 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I feel ya same way, Captain Ri! Lousy journalists! 

Studying, like work hinders us from shipping. We should drop it! :joy: By the way, no core since yesterday. I am ready for those metaphors. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

feel the same way, Captain Ri! Lousy journalists! 

I guess these lousy journalists 'of-their-own' don't even have any idea about Hyun Bin or haven'tbeven watched his past interviews. He was so blunt when he said he don't wanna go back to the past, it came too strongly like "SHIRO!". He said he wants to go to the future after CLOY, now, we all know why. Hahaha.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Last Delulu Standing said:

Hi, shoppers, this is in response to Shpectator last post in this page about the micro gestures:  His lips may not be so tale telling(although I think he's micro smiling all the way), but the way he closes his eyes when she kisses him just makes me a bealiver!  This is the gesture of HB that I like the most. Whenever he embraces her and closes his eyes makes my heart at the brink of a tachycardia attack. What's the gesture of BinJin that gets right to the core of your shipping heart? 

true, i noticed that..all their embraces in cloy, capt. Ri closes his eyes...so sophisticated to look at..love it

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Holy WOW! Omo..I’ve only hidden myself away in my study cave for 2 days and this ship has gained mileage faster than Actress Son can name Hyun Bin-with-the-beautiful-dimples’ movies in 5 seconds! Impressive, shippers! :D:thumbsup: Way to charge full steam ahead! Whoo, I have so much catching up reading to do! 

Let’s get cracking!

Umm..do these news outlets, well can we even call them that? Have you seen their sad excuse for what they call “writing”? Just plain irresponsible. Come on! Amateur Hour over here! 

Do they even know who the heck HB is or researched this man at all? Seems like their only purpose was to name drop "Crash Landing on You Heartthrob" a million times. 

Imma let you finish spewing your lazy excuse for journalism...but first, let an old time HB expert drop some knowledge on you. 

Does it make sense that a Sangnamja (translation: certified man’s man/badass) like our Binnie is going to settle for being somebody else’s sloppy seconds..well..thirds because technically, he came first ?? So he’d be..wait..maybe..I’m an Asian who’s not that good at math either apparently (joining your club, Bin-shi!) lol. Either way, the math just doesn’t seem to add up. 

HB, as we’ve said, is a man who looks forward and not backwards. He does not regret his past, but he learns from it, and then he is always facing forward towards the future. Well actually, he faces towards wherever a certain Pretty-Don’t-Call-Me-Noona-N-I’ll-Buy-You-Food-N-Beer is located. You see, HB is but a complex yet simple man. A certain close friend is within a vicinity and he is automatically programmed to star-shoot his eyes, rotate his torso, deepen his dimples, and roll-lick his tongue. What’s a poor lover-groceryboy to do? The pattern, as the NIS agents have clearly analyzed, is as clear as HB’s bulging Adam’s apple.

HB ain’t no holla-back boy! Nuh uh!

Captain Ri only backs up his bike (dorkily) for one person. ‘Gookie’ Oppa only listens to the Ireland “Isn’t Is You? OST because ‘Actress Son’ controls the soundtrack of his life. He’s just “That Man.” I’m not sure why we are getting into a tizzy about a random scenery photo on IG when we have a million+ liked IG Christmas card of actual said man standing next to and adding subtle buttons to his close friend’s sweater in freaking Switzerland! Now that’s what I call some clear evidence! The scenery photo, to me, looks like a Bird’s Eye view of someone who is trying to spot Waldo-Bin and he just ain’t there. Because where in the world is he? Too busy trying out his new BodyLuv “body pillows” on the couch with a glass of beer making..I mean..watching movies. He's a responsible CF endorser ok, he always thoroughly tests his products.

References (you always have to cite your freaking sources, ya lazy journal!) Check yoself be4 you wreck yoself!

Check every single HB media content since TN (2018-2020).  Counselor, I rest my case.

Ahh, finally my former English literature degree being put to good use. College me should be proud.  :) 

I feel the same way, Captain Ri! Lousy journalists! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXgZubhVCUtU--8Ev_rLg    

ha ha, i really love RIRIGAGA...:blush::blush::blush::blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

52 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Studying, like work hinders us from shipping. We should drop it! :joy: By the way, no core since yesterday. I am ready for those metaphors. :joy:

@Felizak@t  Unniii! I've missed you/torturing your core! Muaha Yayy! You've heal up. You're finally ready for my ridiculous BinJin metaphor candies again! Lol  See? I told that BinJin Patience love soju is some strong stuff! It works! You need to warn me before you do core ab workout again so I don't hurt you! You better be ready! I totally feel ya! Ain't nobody got time for school and work when you gotta be shipping! They need to hire us shippers on full-time! I would work nights, holidays, weekends, all day every day! Anywhoo, I've been thinking up of a whole story/scene script about how HB and SYJ must be reacting to this whole scenario right now..got inspired by the fake subs, but I'm not good with graphic media so I'm gonna write out the scene instead, chalk full of metaphors and BinJin Easter egg hunt goodies! Wish I had time to finish writing it! 

40 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

I guess these lousy journalists 'of-their-own' don't even have any idea about Hyun Bin or haven'tbeven watched his past interviews. He was so blunt when he said he don't wanna go back to the past, it came too strongly like "SHIRO!". He said he wants to go to the future after CLOY, now, we all know why. Hahaha.

Yes, @Ri Se Ri! He sure does have a damn good reason to look forward to the future. The TN interview he did after shooting the movie was also when he said he couldn't wait to breathe in the same air and look into her eyes. He also said he learned a lot about love and he wasn't sure if he really understood what 'love' was back then. Our little Binnie really matured when he came back from the military and he knew what he wanted and what he was looking for in love. Our adorable dimpled-boy grew up into a man! I mean someone only had like 7 years or so to reconcile. Oops, TOO slow, NO go! Missed the train, doll! Ain't another coming back! Mr. Bin-shi has already boarded the wrong train to the right destination. He's already descended there. There's no going back now! Ahead we go! 

18 minutes ago, no need said:

ha ha, i really love RIRIGAGA...:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Aww thanks, @no need! :blush: Love you guys too! :wub: So fun coming back here for study breaks, wish I could park my buttt here and ship all day long!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

im getting annoyed with this rumor circulating the internet:angry: it keeps popping up my feeds in insta, fb and twitter...and it all just a copy paste and same things huh! thank god it didnt appear in korea trusted media like allkpop, soompi and koreaboo..

Wonder why vast didnt take action on this malicious rumor instead they arw quick on their job when it comes to YJ

Guess who is more important and worth to be protected

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Couldn't care less about those persistent or should i say redundant (but definitely baseless) rumor trumped up story by Bin-ex loyalists... i can almost hear Se-Ri's quotable quote: Mr. Hong, why does the wind blow? It's blowing to move on, not to stay.

what piques my interest more is what our Queen SYJ thinks/plans to do on this (if at all). please choose the best answer that will make your shipper's heart jump:

a. ever-confident, she'll ignore and quietly endure though HB's good name is being dragged all over town, anyway she knows to whom HB's heart belong to now

b. competitive Yejin awakens and will make an explosive comeback to the limelight asap just to remind naysayers/doubters why HB fell so hard for her

c. Strut her stuff at Baeksang, take home the trophy and then make her long-anticipated "announcement" that will effectively shut everyone up for good

d. continue her quiet life away from the cray cray K-ent while preparing for the happy married life with gookie-oppa

my answer: all of the above hahaha

anyway back to shipping... i tried to learn more about micro-expression (body language analysis). in this video clip 5:32-5:40 mark, speaker says a tiny curled movement of the corner of the lips means the person is having some pleasure or likes what they're hearing or seeing...

https://youtu.be/NJrhUCwAYL4

and that's exactly what i see in the below close-up of the greenscreen photoshoot of binjin... most of binjin's BTS show them both laughing hard or smiling ear to ear so it's obvious they're having super fun, nothing to analyze.. 

but here it's not too visible unless you really look-- there's that tiny split-second upward arching of YJ's lips (though one side is hidden)... yejin's familiar pokerface 

disappeared as her lips softly touches HB's smooth cheek... surprisingly it was HB who was able to keep a straight face.. i think HB's corner lips also moved but too micro so im not counting it... anyway i'll keep this image mind because even with all the chaos and uncertainty in the world, i know Yejin is most happy right now for the privilege to have Hyunbin to love and care for her. That's more than enough rn.

8353-E0-E1-3913-44-CC-99-FE-6-C03-D80-D5

Happy weekend shipping! Fighting!

My answer is also all of the above !!! :D

Add to that image, look how happy our queen was when she jumped onto HB’s embrace :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 6