[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Vast Staff seem to know well who SYJ is.

Comments on Twitter

CEO introducing his woman to the team

They know who is the real boss

The commander-in-chief

She seems close to the staff and they seem to be all smiles including the ceo

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

@hallyu Those are management and staff from Vast and MSTeam during the TN promo. The TN director was standing behind next to HB. The 2 agencies do seem very close ahem :D My suspicion is they work in tandem in regards to OTP, remember when the cfs for Younglim and Mediheal “coincidentally” were released on the same day and at the same time? :rolleyes:

• Like 13
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, hallyu said:

Vast Staff seem to know well who SYJ is.

Comments on Twitter

CEO introducing his woman to the team

They know who is the real boss

The commander-in-chief

She seems close to the staff and they seem to be all smiles including the ceo

I think that’s VAST/HB Team + YJ Team too...Isn’t the Tall guy her Manager but anyway...YJ taking over VAST agency in the future I’m calling it lol jk But I love how YJ seems close with Kang Kun Taek (HB Vast Partner and Close Friend).:)

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 7
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

He also said he learned a lot about love and he wasn't sure if he really understood what 'love' was back then. Our little Binnie really matured when he came back from the military and he knew what he wanted and what he was looking for in love. Our adorable dimpled-boy grew up into a man! I mean someone only had like 7 years or so to reconcile. Oops, TOO slow, NO go! Missed the train, doll! Ain't another coming back! Mr. Bin-shi has already boarded the wrong train to the right destination. He's already descended there. There's no going back now! Ahead we go! 

Ye Jin also answered the same way when asked about her relationships, that she wasn't sure if it was 'love' back then. 

Also, agree with you about the wrong train to the right destination. Hyun Bin had been in a 'right' train, or he thought to be right before, but ended in the wrong destination. Joining the military after that was a smart move to unwind and mature. Hyun Bin knows better!

• Like 7
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, SHpectator said:

but here it's not too visible unless you really look-- there's that tiny split-second upward arching of YJ's lips (though one side is hidden)... yejin's familiar pokerface 

disappeared as her lips softly touches HB's smooth cheek... surprisingly it was HB who was able to keep a straight face.. i think HB's corner lips also moved but too micro so im not counting it... anyway i'll keep this image mind because even with all the chaos and uncertainty in the world, i know Yejin is most happy right now for the privilege to have Hyunbin to love and care for her. That's more than enough rn.

But to think about it, this was supposed to be a shot for the pics on frames, why did he close his eyes when YeJin kisses him? Hahahaha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello Binjin Shippers! Waiting for a BIG RAINBOW to come along after that storm. :D Keep smiling and keep shipping!

Just saw this on tweeter for Baeksang live link. Let's get registered at Vlive to get prepared for the live streaming.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 6

4 hours ago, lovelyz said:

HB and YJ trying hard to hide the fact that they’re basically with eachother 24/7 lol I mean so who sleepover at whos...I mean we get it you guys are close friends so it’s normal I’m sure B)

1. HB looking at YJ for confirmation about their tvn channel...the MC lowkey teasing them with “oh you guys have the same operator” 

2. The minute HB knows YJ was lying about eating healthy food but she admitted at the end though that unhealthy food taste too good lol 

3. YJ confirming that HB eats alot.YJ intention was to exposed HB but she ended up exposing their relationship lbh 

4. YJ talking about watching comedy shows (in prep for the drama) and suddenly HB was about to say something like he remember something but he stopped himself...we know you were there watching it with her..we get it lol

When rewatch again their interview, we can 'see' they spilt everything about their personal life. SYJ told about how she start being an actress, HB suddenly said "it was in your teens right?".

And also when they told, they love travel because they can be themselves, no one knows and can stay calm. They agreed travel gave them so many adventages.

Here, I know, that's why they travel and doing grocery together :wub:

HB knows YJ was lying about eating healthy food but she admitted at the end though that unhealthy food taste too good lol 

The way he smiles when SYJ talk about food shows something  like, 'sweetheart, i know you well' :phew:

Bickering on SYJ spacing out, I think HB always 'disturb' her me time when they together. 

Well, it shows everything. It's clear as a day 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

I think that’s VAST/HB Team + YJ Team too...Isn’t the Tall guy her Manager but anyway...YJ taking over VAST agency in the future I’m calling it lol jk But I love how YJ seems close with Kang Kun Taek (HB Vast Partner and Close Friend).:)

Oh this is new info for me. It's good that SYJ seems close to HB's business partner (i wonder why and when she became close to his "associates") it's a good feeling to think that she blended in perfectly to HB's friends and even his staff because she's the girl of their boss. 

Happy thought! :)

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

When rewatch again their interview, we can 'see' they spilt everything about their personal life. SYJ told about how she start being an actress, HB suddenly said "it was in your teens right?".

Honestly,I feel like they know eachother so well or they just can read eachother minds lol but when rewatching every of their interviews,It’s clear they know alot about eachother.

5-BCF3777-AEB6-4712-A584-EAE0-F9-A2-D8-D

Like in this one too...HB knows how competitive YJ is...that she wants to get everything right.

I swear If they get married,They’ll be those couple that’s also eachother bff...the fact that they’re actually the same age too.

:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 17

3 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@TotoroSY Do you know if there would be english sub on VLive? 

Ah, good question.....I suspect there won't be any english subs. But I think some fan accounts of HB or SYJ will do live translation (at least some basic translation). 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Re: all the videos above. While we're usually watching HB who shows his love/admiration all over his face, it's really SYJ who is most revealing especially during CLOY promo where she displays all the telltale signs of a girlfriend: the quick nudge, tap, or even death stare when the boyfriend is about to fall out of line ;). These reactions aren't how you typically respond to your "colleague"  and were non-existant during TN days. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

15 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

That slow teasing. I can't even. :rolleyes: Are there other dramas with kissing scenes like this? So real! I live through BTS. I've already destroyed the replay button.  :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Bruno, don't look! 

i remember this scene bts, YJ practiced her line saying "dont look at me like that"..then suddenly HB broke into smile and said that he can't do it ( he can't do the scene)

it's just a simple kiss scene , like he usually do professionally with other costar, why is it hard for him to do the scene? haha

after the swiss kiss scenes, they tried hard enough to make their kisses looked moderate for pg 13 ( on my observation)

And tbh, it is very rare to see YJ open her mouth when kissing and kind of shocking when did the swiss kiss scene passionately ( very rare)

Even cloy couldnt beat SITH when it comes to skinship, the kisses feels different as also YJ tried to lead the kiss

But this is just my observation haha

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, lovelyz said:

I believe that’s Vast team only + YJ’s manager.

YJ is always good at building social relationships thanks to her friendly & bubbly personalities 

Here is YJ’s team 

0483-F4-FE-CA76-496-B-B3-CF-652-A250-E29

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Way to go, Mrs.Kim! You’ve certainly trained our Mr. Kim so well! :thumbsup: :lol:  

Such a good observation. I agree with every single word that you have written

We have a happy relationship when there are a happy giver HB and a happy receiver YJ in the relationship.
YJ also gives back to HB in her own way.

I will call The Negotiation is YJ’s pre girlfriend mode and CLOY is YJ’s wifey/ girlfriend mode 

• Love 5

Been sitting on my couch (aka Jennie/Bennie without beer and coffee on hand:lol:), but rather with my dog who is  helping me into thinking that every now and then we come across a story that reframes our entire perception of love re-BINJIN. First it breaks your heart because you can definitely see and feel the bond between the two of them, but because they are very invasive about admitting the real score between the two of them, (understandably, because of privacy and a lot more that goes into it without us knowing ), it felt like you are left hanging, but then it reminds you of what is possible. And you go back to rewatching their story and how everything is unfolding between your eyes and then you believe that something is undeniable about them and you believe what you believe is the possible. If only i/we can confirm and speak for them, then our delulus will no longer be just delulus  :D.

Bennie and Jennie made it clear in an unambiguous way that they want to work together. That it is something they want to do. In Layman terms- they just want to be around each other without people noticing that they are actually “together “.They got what they wished for and more (only basing on what i see on their interviews, bts, pictures, etc’s). They admire things around them and each other. Gave their best versions of themselves when together as we’ve seen them. Totally relax around each. Kid and flirt. They are never short of physical affection, always aware of each other. And I can go on and on. Can you imagine if it’s only the two of them? I can’t :ph34r:!

BINJIN are the most comfortable around each other. When I say comfortable I don’t mean like an old shoe. It’s like your person walks into the room and everything inside you shifts. When they are together All the pieces fall into places. A lightness and rightness flood their being. Yes.This. Clearly is what I mean when I talk about our BINJIN. 

Bright days ahead Binjin shipper. Sending love  and light to everyone :wub:.

• Like 10
  • Love 14