[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@Yasy05 Binjin will easily win the Olympic Games gold medal for synchronised moving lol :lol:

Oh my! I literally laugh so hard whenever I see these vids of their synchronized everything! Ma’am/Sir you two are busted lol
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, BinJinSsi said:
25 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@Yasy05 Binjin will easily win the Olympic Games gold medal for synchronised moving lol :lol:

Oh my! I literally laugh so hard whenever I see these vids of their synchronized everything! Ma’am/Sir you two are busted lol

I wonder if they’ve ever seen these videos of themselves being busted doing all these synchronising :D And what would their reaction be I wonder??? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

40 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

im getting annoyed with this rumor circulating the internet:angry: it keeps popping up my feeds in insta, fb and twitter...and it all just a copy paste and same things huh! thank god it didnt appear in korea trusted media like allkpop, soompi and koreaboo..

Wonder why vast didnt take action on this malicious rumor instead they arw quick on their job when it comes to YJ

Guess who is more important and worth to be protected

I would respond to the rumours like Capt Ri did :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, ebullient said:

The past is the past.

Hyun Bin is in a new chapter of his life now. Being with Son Ye Jin, he would hit the jackpot. She is an absolute doll!

I am watching fanvideos of BinJin on Youtube. Their cuteness is so overwhelming that I am melting in a puddle of happiness.

Keep up the positive thoughts, BinJin shippers! <3

Thank you Admin! Agree!

“Being with Son Ye Jin, he would hit the jackpot. She is an absolute doll!”

@Binjin2Ri

“She truly is a goddess :blink: How can someone be so perfect! :wub:

Yes! SYJ is a definition of an almost perfect human being!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, SHpectator said:

surprisingly it was HB who was able to keep a straight face.. i think HB's corner lips also moved but too micro so im not counting it...

HB was really sick on the last day of filming.
Vast posted a video on their social media.

• Like 3

I saw a video posted of most of Bin’s crying scenes - if he ever gets overwhelmed when they finally announce their engagement/wedding (like how he did when he was discharged from the military) and ends up crying, my comrades, please come rescue me! I just might drown in my own tears of joy as well :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 10

3 hours ago, BinJinSsi said:

I saw a video posted of most of Bin’s crying scenes - if he ever gets overwhelmed when they finally announce their engagement/wedding (like how he did when he was discharged from the military) and ends up crying, my comrades, please come rescue me! I just might drown in my own tears of joy as well :bawling:

I also saw photos of him crying at Baaksang 2019, when the screens showed a collection of different memorable movie scenes of Korean film history (including 2 SYJ’s movies)

• Like 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I feel the same way, Captain Ri! Lousy journalists! 

:DThey should employ more clever journalists...unlike our camp here in BinJin shipping family we are all so blessed with talents, cleverness and broad minds that won't easily jump to conclusions should things mess up upon hearing bad rumors to deliberately topple down our couple. BinJin shippers have to humbly manage to follow the couple's characteristics and be willingly unbothered by the things where there are no supporting evidences. And here we are full of delusions as we are holding on to many receipts of them being a real couple. They cannot easily snatch our handsome namja with their lame rumors basing on just screenshots :D.... Our prof investigator here will step in and check thoroughly...i think their lame journalist is hungry to feed for their own bias and they resort to post widely and clearly w/o any proof and just by copying and pasting. 

Our handsome Binnie is already matured and no one can dictate him to go back to his past but rather he will glue his butt to his future that makes him even more livelier and happier. 

And by our faithful prayer for our BinJin, God willing after binnie finish his filming i am sure they will go for holiday. Cannot wait to look forward on this. We all need to be happy. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

8 minutes ago, pariss said:

I also saw photos of him crying at Baaksang 2019, when the screens showed a collection of different memorable movie scenes of Korean film history (including 2 SYJ’s movies)

He has a really soft heart, so gentle :wub: It’s very rare for a man to be so “manly” yet so sensitive as well. He is the real life Capt Ri! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, ebullient said:

The past is the past.

Hyun Bin is in a new chapter of his life now. Being with Son Ye Jin, he would hit the jackpot. She is an absolute doll!

I am watching fanvideos of BinJin on Youtube. Their cuteness is so overwhelming that I am melting in a puddle of happiness.

Keep up the positive thoughts, BinJin shippers! <3

The past doesn’t really matter. What matters is we are living now in the present and we can determine what happens next. Just thinking about BINJIN who kid and flirt and totally aware of each other. OMO!!! My heart is doing a somersault just thinking about them. 

Letting out all the positive thoughts and more:D.

• Like 4
  • Love 9

4 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Does it make sense that a Sangnamja (translation: certified man’s man/badass) like our Binnie is going to settle for being somebody else’s sloppy seconds..well..thirds because technically, he came first ?? So he’d be..wait..maybe..I’m an Asian who’s not that good at math either apparently (joining your club, Bin-shi!) lol. Either way, the math just doesn’t seem to add up. 

HB, as we’ve said, is a man who looks forward and not backwards. He does not regret his past, but he learns from it, and then he is always facing forward towards the future. Well actually, he faces towards wherever a certain Pretty-Don’t-Call-Me-Noona-N-I’ll-Buy-You-Food-N-Beer is located. You see, HB is but a complex yet simple man. A certain close friend is within a vicinity and he is automatically programmed to star-shoot his eyes, rotate his torso, deepen his dimples, and roll-lick his tongue. What’s a poor lover-groceryboy to do? The pattern, as the NIS agents have clearly analyzed, is as clear as HB’s bulging Adam’s apple.

HB ain’t no holla-back boy! Nuh uh!

Captain Ri only backs up his bike (dorkily) for one person. ‘Gookie’ Oppa only listens to the Ireland “Isn’t Is You? OST because ‘Actress Son’ controls the soundtrack of his life. He’s just “That Man.” I’m not sure why we are getting into a tizzy about a random scenery photo on IG when we have a million+ liked IG Christmas card of actual said man standing next to and adding subtle buttons to his close friend’s sweater in freaking Switzerland! Now that’s what I call some clear evidence! The scenery photo, to me, looks like a Bird’s Eye view of someone who is trying to spot Waldo-Bin and he just ain’t there. Because where in the world is he? Too busy trying out his new BodyLuv “body pillows” on the couch with a glass of beer making..I mean..watching movies. He's a responsible CF endorser ok, he always thoroughly tests his products.

References (you always have to cite your freaking sources, ya lazy journal!) Check yoself be4 you wreck yoself!

“Gookie oppa”approves! What else can we expect from our in house HB expert?! You put them to shame. So called journalists have nothing to lose anyway; all they care about is the web traffic; reporting credibility and integrity of the information be damned. I find it funny that their so called “insiders/sources” were biased fans whose guesses are good as anyone (such a disgrace to honest and hard working journalists, smh). So peeps don’t reward them by reading nor believing every bit of word they say because they are just that; empty baseless writing fabricated to stir the pot and gain traction. Let’s not give them the time of day, save our precious adrenaline for anything Beer and Gin, I mean, Bin and Jin (promise I am not drunk lol) and not get worked up with lame hunches. I think they are selling their ship short by painting their idol in a bad light: pining and hung up to the past. She doesn’t strike me as one though, very much like Pop Eucalyptus Tree, they would rather keep moving up, onwards and forwards, without looking back. 

That being said,  I hope mama koala throw us a bone, crumbs, scraps..(I’ll take anythingggggg) soon. I have been rewatching every Binjin related content ever created too much that I may need an intervention. Lol You know that it’s getting way out of hand when you look at actual people around you and all you see are Yejin’s and Hyunbin’s faces lol. I hate them both for doing this to me. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

That slow teasing. I can't even. :rolleyes: Are there other dramas with kissing scenes like this? So real! I live through BTS. I've already destroyed the replay button.  :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Bruno, don't look! 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

@lovelyz Yes, I love those moments of giveaways too :lol:

Just wanna add:

- During the TVN Cloy promo interview where they flirted so much :phew:, SYJ then asked later on what was the heart fluttering moment in Cloy for HB. He answered ‘the unpredictable romance”. You could tell SYJ wasn’t happy with that answer :P She was expecting him to say Yoon Se Ri :lol:

- During the Kakao live chat, after HB was given the food pack, the MC asked if she could have some because she felt hungry, SYJ automatically answered for HB and said “Eat it, eat it” as if the food was hers :sweat_smile: Then the MC asked HB afterwards, “ Are you not going to try it? “ HB asked, “ You mean eat it now?” then he quickly turned around and asked confirmation from SYJ, “ We’re not gonna eat it now, right? “ so casually because they always eat together, don’t they? what’s mine is yours too babe :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

× CASE CLOSED ×

HB is the type that prefers the future to (versus) the past.

So let's all do the same... cheers to the future of BinJin.

That Esquire interview is really a gold mine. You throw good questions, you'll get wonderful answers.:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 7

30 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

That Esquire interview is really a gold mine. You throw good questions, you'll get wonderful answers.:wub:

Yesss! That's why HB or V/st don't need to address any issue now. If they denied it, just means it will be on the same level as the denial with BinJin. 'Cause we all know the denial of BinJin is hmmm... a request for privacy :wub: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1