Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, cgb1108 said:

Again, @hb-syj, did not mean to create negative vibes.  If you read my post, I actually find the rumor baseless, thus supporting BinJin all the way.

As shippers, we cannot live in a vacuum where we exclude any other things happening in the real world that is associated with BinJin. This is shipping after all, where we're all just waiting for the truth ... that BinJin is together. 

Feels  like I'm being removed ... so fellow shippers, it's been fun.  Enjoy the journey!

I don’t see any ill intention from you with your previous post. Please don’t go, let us all just keep shipping peacefully :)

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Chilax Chingus! We can have a healthy discussion about that rumor without shaming and dragging her name because it’s against soompi rules. Let’s ship peacefully and spread love to this forum. We have one goal here and that is to support Binjin all the way.

so here it is...

Binnie  hit a homerun to Jinnies heart!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I think it’s sad that we can’t discuss or atleast mentioning the rumour freely here but i get the intention as well to avoid bringing the mood down and keep this forum a positive vibe.

So I suggest,let’s make a group chat somewhere instead when we want to discuss such things.I think it’s better that way tbh I can volunteer to organized it...or if there’s a group chat already maybe help out and let those shippers who want to discuss such thing to join in but make sure they’re really are a BinJin shippers and not an undercover antis :thumbsup:

(To make it easier click the ‘awesome’ button or just DM me...so we can discussed about it if theres no existing group chat yet...because honestly the forum is getting really uncomfortable these days)

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

@Binjin2Ri, I think you might have tagged the wrong person. But thanks for pointing out what I also think was the purpose of the post. I agree with you, I think the post was just pointing out the baselessness of the rumor and how media outlets are dealing with it. I also did not see how it was different from most other posts that were addressing the ridiculousness of the claims. The reason we have been bringing it up is because it was affecting the pink bubble of BinJin shipper's paradise and whatever responses have been made are towards supporting our couple and and reminding others to not be swayed or negatively impacted by it. It is natural that we as shippers would have been anxious/upset about what's been going around. (I mean, I personally yelled at "Michelle" (that's what I named my iPhone) for being dumb and sending me irrelevant articles with poor writing. Like get your crap, together, Michelle and stop blowing up my phone with nonsense!) 

It's like an annoying, obstructive ice berg that suddenly appeared in the way of our ship so I think a lot of well-intentioned shippers were trying to help everyone steer clear of it and keep our attention towards sailing ahead for our OTP. I did not find any ill intention from @cgb1108 regarding her post. Sad to see her go. She seemed like a very genuine BinJin shipper. :( 

Just a suggestion: I think it might be helpful that if we had a problem with what someone posts to directly DM them first about it before addressing it publicly. It might help clarify or resolve some miscommunications/misunderstandings. It's hard to gather intent since we're all typing words instead of hearing each other's tones. Let's just try hard to keep the love, peace, and positivity in this shipper's paradise because that's what exactly what our BinJin couple stands for and why we love them both so much. I think that's what these two beautifully kind people would want. Just 2 cents. :) 

Peace and :heart:

I agree :heart: Please dont go @cgb1108

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I have to call out hb_syj on attempting to slander other shippers as antis when all they are doing is trying to correct your negative outlook. Enough with this immature behavior and try to comprehend what other people are writing for heaven’s sake. Don’t give BinJin shippers a bad rep by trash talking another artist. Woman bringing another woman down. Seriously that’s sad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 17

OMO where I am right now? Is it still a BinJin shipping forum or is it a battlefield? I woke up, went to this forum thinking of finding out some lovely news about BinJin but seeing someone having problems with reading comprehension and then bashed other members down because their views are different. I can tolerate the trolls because to me they are nothing so I often ignore them. But this...

@hb-syj I think you need to take time out and reflecting on what you wrote. I’m sorry but your posts are quite aggressive. I know you don’t want people to mention the exes here but your reaction is over the line. We are here to support BinJin and to have fun, not this. Thank you! 

To the trolls - just so you know I ignored you but it doesn’t mean I won’t do anything. Your posts have been reported to mod. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 6

Hi, i hope that you guys take shipping as joy, not serious or competitive thing and enjoy this journey. You may know that, shipping is just the desire of those who want 2 persons that you love to end up together but afterall, they are just our own desires. They can't control their private lives or lead to the happy ending so if everything doesn't go the way you want, i think we should learn acceptance and should not say unkind words to the person you even don't know in real life just because she has actions to sink your ship. We are all outsiders, we don't know what is really going on between them so our assumptions haven't been true or confirmed to be true. Eventually, i just want to say that do not let the shipping steal the wisdom, politeness and respect inside yourself and do not let it turn you into selfish ones. Feel peace .

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

Ey I just saw that Dad HB is a baseball fan. Do you know if he is rooting for any international team, like the LA dodgers perhaps? Lol wasn’t  mama YJ wearing a baseball cap with LA dodger logo on it when she was enroute to Mongolia? I know the cap was sage green (vs LAD’s blue) but still. Am I stretching it? Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Hi fellow shippers, sometimes it seems that we are only trying to listen and read enough just to respond and not to really understand ... that is the root cause of all this misunderstandings and baseless rumors. If we could  just take a moment to listen and read and not to respond, read with an intent of listening and understand of the whole conversation and we’ll go a whole new way.

Let harmony be on our side. We don’t want any shipper and this ship to be left behind. 
Spread love ...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8

3 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

There wasn't any skinship in CLoY at all. :lol:

But they sure had some good eye sex and hand-in-hand battles :lol:. There hand movements during their hugs and kisses are so sensual to me.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Elle R said:

But they sure had some good eye sex and hand-in-hand battles :lol:. There hand movements during their hugs and kisses are so sensual to me.

Kind of sad that thumb rubbing was as hot as it got, but I'll still take it B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Hi All,

Do we all agree that we should stop discussing xxx in this thread NOW

I like to repost my delulu prediction on BinJin’s marriage announcement after Baeksang so that we can bring back some positive vibes

PS: I pray desperately everyday that my prediction will come truth, otherwise I will be acused of giving false hope to BinJin shippers :) 

Hope and Peace!

DC45-A644-1-D1-D-4-F61-BEB0-EFCA975-F76-

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, UPSGirl said:

Ey I just saw that Dad HB is a baseball fan. Do you know if he is rooting for any international team, like the LA dodgers perhaps? Lol wasn’t  mama YJ wearing a baseball cap with LA dodger logo on it when she was enroute to Mongolia? I know the cap was sage green (vs LAD’s blue) but still. Am I stretching it? Lol

Hi, I don’t really know if he is rooting for LA dodgers or maybe he is a fan of them because as what I can see he usually wear LA dodgers caps even SYJ too.  

As I know they have group of friends who played  baseball together. They call themselves “ The PLayboys. It’s like their Man cave for them.

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

38 minutes ago, UPSGirl said:

@UPSGirl, I don't think anything ever really qualifies as "stretching it" when you're dealing with the rough, persistent delulu life of a shipper! I'm not sure if he roots for any particular team but I do know that he is quite athletic and being the pitcher of the PlayBoys is a big part of his hobbies with his male celeb buds. I think their team name is hilariously witty btw! But man, the way that man handles anything in his hands with so much intensity...Woo! His hands particularly his thumbs are always hard-working for sure! LOL. We all know his whole hand affinity. I mean the man likes what he likes. 

30 minutes ago, Elle R said:

@Elle RLMAO!! I actually woke up my infant baby niece LOL at this! Yeah, those hand exchanges were spicy and saucy indeed! I totally agree about how hot even their hand movements were when they interacted. It just showed an added layer of such intense intimacy and longing. I really also found it really sensual because you just knew that they were trying so hard to not "DO ANYTHING" per Seri's request of not making more painful memories. And of course, our Captain Ri loved her and was going to not leave her with more pain. So to me, those little hand rubs sponsored by Vicks Vapor, was such a heartwarming but also kinda heartbreaking way of showing each other how much they wanted to be close yet knew that it will soon slip away. The "high" back hug that he gave consoling her on her birthday absolutely BROKE me! Like that to me was like him holding onto her for dear life. Leave it to BinJin to draw so much emotion out of such pure shows of affection. Their chemistry was still burning off the screen despite so many PG-13 moments. Impressive acting indeed! 

23 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Kind of sad that thumb rubbing was as hot as it got, but I'll still take it B)

@QueenieBee Haha I totally agree! While yes, I wished there was slightly more kissing especially after the couple ring exchange and their realization on the bridge during her day off playing hooky that they had actually met on the Swiss bridge, I was dying! But I think the tease and wait of a passionate kiss between the two of made kept the sensual fire burning and then when that hot kiss FINALLY happens in the end, O-M-G! It was just the sweetest release of YES YES YES!! Like I stood up screaming and cheering as if I just waited my whole life and won the lottery when that happened! Man, they really know how to toy with our emotions! And seriously..their uber intense eye stares could impregnate ppl! Woo! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

Good day every one! Hope all is well and no more fights/misunderstanding please. Let's just go back in shipping them peacefully :)

This tweet makes me smile, it's regarding about the fake news of our captain Ri :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

9 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Koala's Playground (Korean entertainment news/rumors website)  had "Scouring for Clues" in the title of article re HB/SHK reconciliation .... scouring implies desperately connecting little dots of data that only amount to a wee mountain of an idea.  Clues were laughable at best ( tying a SHK IG pic of a location to the same place HB was shooting a CF - who knows when that IG pic was shot; the necklace was a stretch because obviously, these are the same initials of her name, & so on & so forth).  Do not think this gossip is coming from her & her team but probably true blue fans of their love team,  circulating the idea of bringing them together for a drama or a movie.  

Even more telling, as other shippers have pointed out, is his Vast team has not even responded to this item at all or with the same urgency as they did with the BinJin dating rumors.  

T - 13 days before Baeksang Arts Awards ....B)

Deleted

• Unamused 1

59 minutes ago, i_heart_bìnjin said:

Many SHK stans are attacking our Jinnie in the comment section ....

Personally, this is pointless ... it will be a never ending bash and defend session. It is not just SHK fans as I saw earlier people were shading her too. They'll prob tell you to stop being delusional.

Koala's Playground is toxic. They always have the nastiest comments, about almost every topic. I recall they bashed CLOY, HB and particularly SYJ when the show was announced and even after it aired. jmo

Btw, I don't know how many times we need to be reminded of the rules. Do not let your bias (HB / SYJ) lead you to openly bash or criticize those we don't know, esp in this thread.  @yejinatic1981 please kindly edit your post. 

@RiRiGaGa Their hands are like the third actor. I think HB's is a bit more scripted (except for maybe underarm rub) but in their kisses his grip on her is always moving / drawing closer and then she has that smooth  hand slide. And even without tech savvy fans, they execute it slowly which creates that sensual feeling lmao. Now I have to find the slo-mo of the reunion kiss because I remember thinking - gah - when I watched it. Feel like it was the BTS version though lmao.

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

I am going crazy because some of us just can’t get over that baseless and useless rumour. We keep bringing it up here and there. Page after page. So tired reading those. Goodness, if you think its baseless please for the sake of respecting and believing your ship. Just keep it. And don’t bring tension in this forum. 

in my heart, I have faith in BINJIN. To the final destination. I am keeping my silence from here. 

pray. Believe. Have faith. Have a wonderful day shippers. Keep smiling. Always be happy. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

these two women have nothing to prove anymore. They’re both successful, beautiful, loved by many. We should empower women. Uplift each other. Is it a little too much for women empowerment? It’s year 2020 already. 

And since we’re in the BINJIN thread... their respective agencies surely know about this but weighing their options, and so as not to engage any other issues to be dragged as well, maybe they don’t see the need to address it yet (or at all). 

And maybe it’s just my brain and my imagination, but Ye Jin and HB are both secure and they know the real score. That they just laugh about it while drinking beer in their sofa. and by SOFA, i’m imagining Ye Jin’s white Italian Sofa. 

move on na guys. Lets look forward to good times ahead, June 5 and onwards. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3