[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I can't believe that some people here can be too manipulative, asking others to delete their comments. My latest comment is neither based on my biased toward SYJ nor meant to bash any actor. If you have good reading comprehension and read everything, you will understand.  It was based on the recent happenings in social media which many people are talking about here. It's not OFF topic either, it's related to the threads in this forum. People asking others to delete their comments just because they don't like them are the ones spreading negativity here. Let's all be real that we often comment based on our own biases. We like/ believe that BINJIN are together and that alone is a bias stand, a good bias in my opinion. Please stop controlling us, other shippers, who also want to enjoy our time and give our honest outputs about SYJ and HYUN BIN in this forum. WE LOVE BINJIN TOO and it does not make us less BINJIN shippers not shipping the same ways you do. Peace and love! (Sorry I think someone has to post this to shut controlling people here for once)

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I don't know how to report this so someone please help.

@TotoroSY I have reported this post. 

HOW TO: look for the flag symbol on the top right and click on it. Select the option why do you want to report or you can write your own and click Submit. 

To you all: it looks like we are having another wave of attack from anti-fans. Please don’t respond and just report them. Let’s keep this forum clean and restrain ourselves from feeding them. Also, DO NOT MENTION EXES or COMPARE THEM, we - smart shippers have better things to do. Let’s fill our forum with fun, loving positive posts about BinJin. Thank you! :heart:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

18 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

I can't believe that some people here can be too manipulative, asking others to delete their comments. My latest comment is neither based on my biased toward SYJ nor meant to bash any actor. If you have good reading comprehension and read everything, you will understand.  It was based on the recent happenings in social media which many people are talking about here. It's not OFF topic either, it's related to the threads in this forum. People asking others to delete their comments just because they don't like them are the ones spreading negativity here. Let's all be real that we often comment based on our own biases. We like/ believe that BINJIN are together and that alone is a bias stand, a good bias in my opinion. Please stop controlling us, other shippers, who also want to enjoy our time and give our honest outputs about SYJ and HYUN BIN in this forum. WE LOVE BINJIN TOO and it does not make us less BINJIN shippers not shipping the same ways you do. Peace and love! (Sorry I think someone has to post this to shut controlling people here for once)

Received a dm'ed too. What makes it worst, i was accused as a fake Binjin shpper. WTH! It doesn't mean that if I don't interact much in this forum, I'm already a fake fan. I am silently folowing HB and SYJ contents online. As a fan, it hurts when I read nasty comments against either of them. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, lovelyz said:
And I always wonder how they knew HB always waited for YJ to finished filming and them getting off together...

Wow eh why my colleague never wait for me to go off together after work... :rolleyes:

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

52 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

@Elle R  @QueenieBee @RiRiGaGa  You got me rolling with laughter about all those "good eye sex" and "thumb rubbing" discussion LOL!!   :tounge_wink:   Sadly, that is really the best we get from RiRi couple so far in the drama. Where are those blasted unreleased BTS skinship scenes?? Do we need to rob the director's house for it? LOL!!

I'd gladly join you on that mission - whether it be at the director's home or the secret vaults of CJ E&M / tvN / StudioDragon. I'd bet my life there are even more clips that would broaden our cheesey grins. You mean there are uncut versions of the kisses? I'd never guess!

But I'd really love to see BTS clips of the more emotionally charged scenes too: post-Seri shooting / reunion and final goodbye scenes for example.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

@Elle R  @QueenieBee @RiRiGaGa  You got me rolling with laughter about all those "good eye sex" and "thumb rubbing" discussion LOL!!   :tounge_wink:   Sadly, that is really the best we get from RiRi couple so far in the drama. Where are those blasted unreleased BTS skinship scenes?? Do we need to rob the director's house for it? LOL!!

About HB and baseball, I think he is quite crazy over it. I recall he was playing catch with a staff in one documentary (I think the hawaii one?), and the MC asked if he likes baseball that much and he said, he really loves it. So he's a likely LA Dodgers fan? And that's a LA Dodgers cap on SYJ in that Mongolia airport picture? I am guessing they might have visited the LA Dodger gift shop when they were there together, and he bought it for her. Is that too delulu a speculation? LOL!

@TotoroSY YESSS!! We for sure need those uncut CLOY BTS scenes where I'm sure those BTS scenes will contain more racy real scenes than their innocent reel scenes. LOL I mean if those BTS were supposed to "edited" and they were already showing us all kinds of BinJin candies for our receipts, imagine how much the uncut ones will contain. That's probably part of the reason why they didn't sell the DVD set even though fans are dying for them! 

I am convinced that the writer of CLOY is definitely a closet BinJin shipper. I mean you don't write a love story like that if you don't see what we see in them. They're just chemistry gold! 

HB is quite crazy about baseball. I did notice the LA cap that YJ was wearing. I also loved how he waited for his capped friend in front of the airport until she arrived, I mean there was clearly a head nod from the guy from her team towards HB whenever they arrived and that's when he decided to finally walk in. I loved how he waited for her just to be ACROSS the counter signing in yet these "close friends" acted like they didn't know each other when he walked behind her. Didn't greet her or anything LOL. That was just a giveaway, like WTH would not greet your real close friend or even co-star if you happened to see them at an airport? But then there was that pic of them taken from the airport lounge later. Man, they are just terrible at this cover-up thing. But I really appreciate it because then it gives us shippers things to obsess and overanalyze about! LOL Keep them coming, BinJin! We'll take whatever you decide to throw at us! :wub:

I agree that someone needs to take a chill pill. But I'm not naming that person or giving them any more attention because I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all. :phew: 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, Elle R said:

But they sure had some good eye sex and hand-in-hand battles :lol:. There hand movements during their hugs and kisses are so sensual to me.

For sure. That's why I suffice myself with these BTS. Even with just these, my delulu is already flying! :naughty: Oh my heart! :joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

Let's focus on our BinJin couple please. :sweatingbullets: As said by the Mod above ^ DO NOT engage if there are disturbances. 

Let's just ignore them. Or answer tactfully andrespectfully.

I was anxious for other reasons last night (has to do with my frontliner career), then suddenly one thought came to my head. 

What will happen to this forum when we get our BinJin confirmation? I do want to get the confirmation (but that's up to them of course), but at the same time I will miss this forum dearly. What usually happens to a shipping forum when a ship reaches its destination? :wub:

Aye, I am getting ahead of myself.:crazy:

Edited by mdlovesbinjin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, SHpectator said:

Haters gonna hate, antifans can foam in the mouth with jealousy and hate but they can never dispute that our Kween is still the winner in every single way. Let's keep the good vibes, not a lot going around these days. I'd rather  promote happiness and good life the way binjin does.

06.05.2020 is coming, Binjin fighting!

Thank you for your wonderful idea.

Here we go!

You must watch HB’s thumb rubbings compilation video. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I loved how he waited for her just to be ACROSS the counter signing in yet these "close friends" acted like they didn't know each other when he walked behind her. Didn't greet her or anything LOL. That was just a giveaway, like WTH would not greet your real close friend or even co-star if you happened to see them at an airport? But then there was that pic of them taken from the airport lounge later. Man, they are just terrible at this cover-up thing. But I really appreciate it because then it gives us shippers things to obsess and overanalyze about! LOL Keep them coming, BinJin! We'll take whatever you decide to throw at us! :wub:

I still don't understand the airport thing. They were clearly travelling to Mongolia for work. What would have been the harm in being photographed travelling together in this particular instance? Did they just want to avoid the potential side-by-side pictures? They just ended up looking more suspicious really lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

8 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

And if we all notice, HB's answer to the dating rumor was really a non-answer. "We laughed it off" is such a safe, non-answer LOL. "Laughing it off" does not mean it's not true. I thought that was just a really clever way for them answer the question without denying or lying about it. Very sly, guys, very sly. :ph34r: But ain't fooling us! 

Their subtle way of answering because it is not really an assumption and you asked the question so here’s our answer. These two totally mastered the art of deflection from the intended purpose of any questions thrown at them. They are good:D.

21 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I loved how he waited for her just to be ACROSS the counter signing in yet these "close friends" acted like they didn't know each other when he walked behind her. Didn't greet her or anything LOL. That was just a giveaway, like WTH would not greet your real close friend or even co-star if you happened to see them at an airport? But then there was that pic of them taken from the airport lounge later. Man, they are just terrible at this cover-up thing. But I really appreciate it because then it gives us shippers things to obsess and overanalyze about! LOL Keep them coming, BinJin! We'll take whatever you decide to throw at us! :wub:

I love traveling with my close friends and I always meet up with them at the airport. Definitely not how we react when seeing :D. BINJIN really suck at keeping their distance from each other. Their actions are betraying them from the intended cover up. It’s when words and action doesn’t add up. To the court of law you have a motive for tampering the evidence:lol:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

And if we all notice, HB's answer to the dating rumor was really a non-answer. "We laughed it off" is such a safe, non-answer LOL. "Laughing it off" does not mean it's not true. I thought that was just a really clever way for them answer the question without denying or lying about it. Very sly, guys, very sly. :ph34r: But ain't fooling us! 

Agree 100%!!!

for all we know they "laughed it off" because:

1. they made all the effort to keep things down low, meticulously planned the trip,

2. Yejin went ahead, nobody noticed.

3. Hyunbin followed shortly after (or even before) MOTA officially ended without getting detected by media, maybe spent a few days together in LA under the radar... nobody noticed... 

4. they were allegedly seen together having a meal with YJ's parents (or maybe just older companions?), but no pics so it was easily discredited...

and that one time, the one time they got over-confident and went to the grocery together not wearing masks, someone recognized them and quick enough to snap incriminating photos to boot! They probably got a bit mad for it but after taking a breather they realize... that is really an amateur mistake and on hindsight indeed very funny, ain't it?

So yeah, he answered honestly when HB said they laughed it off. And indirectly confirms they're not very good hiding something wonderful like dating their perfect match. :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

Tbh i think her rumour with KNG ain’t really true

Do you know that YJ said on an interview that my boyfriend might be watching me at home and she said in another interview that she planned to get married before 34 (match with their dating rumours timeline). Then when the interview showed the prvevious clip about the marriage plan to her 2 or 3 years later, she said that the planned marriage did not go her way. She looked seriously when she said that (definetely not a joke)

The dating rumours: their acquaintances said that they dated around their house areas, had a trip together to Japan. (sound familiar to BinJin).

They called each other Honey on set and their coworker asked them to get married together.

So they might have dated but broke up when she denied the rumour by herself. (They might have promised to each other not to reveal anything about their relationship to the public whatever the outcome is(the same may Apple for BinJin case).

I don’t think YJ will ever confirm with the public that she used to dated HB, but broke up later (if they don’t have a happy ending). They have not yet confirmed their relationship in public, so what is the reason to announce a breakup (if any).

One of the main purposes of keeping BinJin relationship private is that. They never has to announce the break up to the public (if any).

That is the reason why I do believe BinJin are dating secrectly and have a marriage plan in mind.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4