[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, rosy said:

@Binjin2Ri

I think SYJ’s management company is not so much into media play like other giant agencies, but YJ chose to stay because she considers her manager as a family member/ easier to work together when things are familiar.

SYJ has shined with her real talent more than promotionals/ media play.

I agree and really do think SYJ is just enjoying her time off. With CLOY being such a huge hit, she is not only taking a much needed break but probably also carefully considering her next project. She usually chooses material where she is the main character (and not a support to the male) ... I don't think the type of work she is attracted to is always readily available in a male dominated/action oriented industry. I also read an article about Gong Yoo recently. He needed a break after the success of Goblin. He took almost three years off from film and television (per his filmography). I don't think SYJ will hold out that long, but we all know she can do very little and still bring in a good chunk of change even after one CF.

In terms of the gossip:

Spoiler

I think VAST will make a statement if:

1. The gossip makes it into K-ent media and knetizens get riled up.

2. They don't want the gossip to overtake his current film set out of courtesy to his cast and crew.

3. To clear the air leading into Baeksang and keep it focused on CLOY.

4. To protect his image: It is not unrealistic for netizens and knetizens to make such statements to include that he and x never got over each other thus leading to the end of x marriage. How bad would that look on him? (I do know at one point he questioned whether he ever truly loved those in his past and that he never had a love that felt fated. HB enthusiast may be able to confirm timeline.)

Notice these are pretty similar reasons for the denials in Jan and Feb, with the last focused on his/their onset professionalism.

I don't usually speak in metaphors, but if you need to get into a happy place, pull out those receipts. I know I personally keep a stash of fangirling favorites saved. For me, I am just waiting for that .0001 confirmation because I've connected most of the dots. If I've been delusional and wrong this entire time, I still ship.

Does anyone else laugh when SYJ says ".0001 high class"? ... and I only laugh because usually HB or SYJ does. :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

She usually chooses material where she is the main character (and not a support to the male) ... I don't think the type of work she is attracted to is always readily available in a male dominated/action oriented industry.

I think we should not undermine her popularity in South Korea. She just needs a proper break between projects as usual, that is (she was in hospital in Jan).

She dropped 3 projects last year and had 10 scripts to choose at the same times. Moreover she has maintained her popularity for 20 years, and is the most prolific actress of Korean film industry (30 projects). Her films/ dramas porfolio is many actor/ actress dreams, I believe.

Even in the male dominated industry, her ticket ranking power was no. 2, only behind Song Kang Ho of Parasite.
SYJ is big in South Korea. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

In the latest product endorsement of Hyun Bin,  Bodyluv, they asked him how he finds his little happiness. Sounds familiar, right? HAHAHA. 

His answer? Sitting in the sofa drinking a can of beer while watching a movie. Hmmmm. Hahaha.

Let's also find our little happiness and don't mind the rumor. It might even force BinJin to come out. Hahaha.

Found myself smiling when I read this post :lol: 

i think by now we all know who wants to sit in her sofa, sipping coffee while “spacing out” 

And now, we hear someone who enjoys drinking beer in the sofa while watching tv. :lol: 

what’s with the SOFA guys? Must be soft and comfy. And this will be my happy pill before I go to sleep. That there are two people drinking beer and coffee together in the sofa. And neither one of them is spacing out :lol:

^ I’d like to thank the seniors here in the thread. Thank you for the constant reminders to newbies like me/us. With the advent of social media, there are so many information around us that it gets difficult sometimes to know which one is true from what’s not, what are the facts. And we really appreciate the reminders and the support system. :blush:

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

The French kiss in the Swiss Alps ... it was literally breathtaking but the two of them holding on to each other in that wide angle shot was as satisfying as the kiss ... have a gut feeling that the director let them do whatever they felt like doing ... their hips joined together, HB wiping off tears from SYJ's face, hugging & perhaps, kissing again?!  

Contrast that to the two of them watching the same scene in the CLoY wrap-up party with SYJ shyly hiding behind HB during the kiss!  The lights came on after the final scene and suddenly,  everyone's eyes were laser-focused upon the two of them ... of course they hugged in this kind of awkward, congratulatory,  so careful, shoulder-tapping kind of way ... how could they act any other way in front of the whole CLoY team?

I've caught the first episode of Lee Dong Wook's talk show " Because I Want to Talk". Daydreaming if he can have either SYJ or HB or BinJin for an interview.  His format is unique with the usual host & guest interview section but  also incorporates remote segments like hanging out with Gong Yoo in Jeju Island.  On second thought, HB in Running Man would be the bomb!!!

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

55 minutes ago, rosy said:

I think we should not undermine her popularity in South Korea. She just needs a proper break between projects as usual that is (she was in hospital in Jan).

She dropped 3 projects last year and had 10 scripts to choose at the same times. Moreover she maintained her popularity for 20 years, and is the most prolific actress of Korean film industry (30 projects). Her films/ dramas porfolio is many actor/ actress dreams, I believe.

Even in the male dominated industry, her ticket ranking power was no. 2, only behind Song Kang Ho of Parasite.
SYJ is big in South Korea. 

I'm not sure where in the bolded statement of mine you conclude I am undermining her importance in the industry. My statement indicates she is particular about the project she chooses not that the industry isn't calling. She herself has said SK is inundated by action flicks and male dominated movies - she was applauded for being the only female lead in a handful of movies that came out during The Negotiation era / 2018 Chuseok holiday. So yes, I do think the type of movie she is drawn to is hard to find.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, please remember that South Korean NSI experts have confirmed 

“It is as clear as day”

The Swoon: “HB is a man in love”

BinJin shipper’s wishful thinking

You should see before I delete it ;)

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3

OHHH I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT RUMOR AT ALL, totally nonsense HAHAHA

All i know is im hungry for binjin updates and candies and being delusional about them marrying and stuff hahahaha

The problem is i got medical and pharmacy school interview next month but Binjin are tying me up on their sailing ship, somebody help me :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

On 5/21/2020 at 8:06 AM, BinJinShoppingAide said:

I saw Hyun Bin's rugged, bearded & haggard look for the "Bargaining" (while having a meal in a resto w/ movie staff). He was dark and haggard looking, depicting a stressed character as he negotiates or works-out the release of Koreans abducted by terrorists in the deserts of the Middle East. Though still shooting in Korea, some negotiation scenes may be filmed without the necessity yet of a Jordan shooting. If you've seen Confidential Assignment, he was more haggard looking in Bargaining.  The movie should be another blockbuster showcasing Hyun Bin's acting prowess and action star form.

Hey, fellow Shipper! I couldn't find that photo anywhere. I'm guessing it's been taken down?

Photo images released from Baeksang Arts Awards night:

☆ Son Ye Jin holding hands with a mystery man ---- tall, tanned, broad-shouldered, bearded; ruggedly handsome as a matter-of-fact.  He smiled ... what are Hyun Bin's dimples doing on his face?!  OMG, it is him!!!

☆ Another picture of Ms. Son sweeping away her hair when a large diamond ring sparkled on her finger.  Her hand settles on top of her slightly protruding abdomen, delicately disguised by her white midriff gown.  Mr. Bin's arms wrapped around her waist,  smiling proudly.

☆ Final picture of the victorious couple: SYJ taking the Daesang & HB winning Best Actor. Bonus video: HB's very emotional acceptance speech thanking a tearful SYJ

Pardon the sleep-deprived delulu dreams of a BinJin fan. 

Goodnight!

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

Question for veteran K-drama celebrity fans, regarding Korean award ceremonies: do people pose together for pics (whether as friends or co-stars/date/plus one) or never at all? Like the American awards here, most don't, (some never or rarely get photos taken with their significant other during the red carpet photo opp) but for some married ones or those that have been together for years, do.   

5 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

SYJ’s beauty tips :wub:

She truly is a goddess :blink: How can someone be so perfect! :wub:

so nobody can question why Hyun Bin really really got into her.. she's the best..!! samewise with ye jin ..Hyun bin was able to captivate her due to his so gentle voice and charm and appeal..His tantalizing eyes and manly looks.. For me, there might be good looking people around them but both are perfect combinations of everything.. SOME are still hoping that they are dating but for me, they are really dating..what am hoping for is this COVID - 19 will gonna be settling down so wedding bells be pursued..Take care everyone..stay fit and healthy..

<<in my dreams>>>

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

Oh wow, this thread is moving too fast..:D Can anyone who know Korean culture help me please? I've just watched one of TN interview and noticed SYJ worn a ring on her left hand ring finger. In western culture, we associate that with relationship status. Is it not the same in SK?

• Love 1

9 hours ago, mdlovesbinjin said:

Let's think like Director-nim of CLOY. Take their silence positively, it means they are unbothered by the rumors and they are living their best private lives. I think V is not commenting on the rumors because they are too busy giggling over the FakeSubs videos. If I didn't know better, they are shippers and lurking here, too! I mean, did you see the photo of SYJ with the V team on her Instagram, it's evident that they adore her too!!! :wub:

P.S. I hope they would stop with the rumors already, I feel embarrassed for these purveyors of fake news :vicx:

This has shown how they want to take care of CEO-nim lady.

Reading this make me think the same about the rumors.

When I'm browsing, I found the articles the couple of time but like the other shippers said, they are like copy and paste and using the same line, story and whatsoever. Don't mention I felt uncomfortable about that. (Of course I do when BinJin is the one)

But, through the rumors and fakesub, V more interesting about the fakesubs. If not, they would spend their time to report or asked shippers take down ore delete the fakesubs. Why V? Is it because it is true and definitely the same thing what Ceo-nim and queen are doing right now? :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

On 5/21/2020 at 7:51 PM, Choi sam sook said:

I feel bad now for the staff who took a picture And posted it on social media, i hope nothing happen with him/her, coz i think this could be serious and could jeopardize his/her job.  

It was someone who passed by and saw them and posted the photos, not the staff. Coz I saw the original post.:sweatingbullets: it was in Korean and the translation was like she couldn't believe it was Hyun Bin.. and sorry my hands are shaking ..etc. then it got deleted within an hour? Anyways I saw those photos but it did not really look like Hyun Bin.. maybe it was just the angle?

Oops couldn't keep up with all the post lately..! Keep praying for the ship to sail :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

The past is the past.

Hyun Bin is in a new chapter of his life now. Being with Son Ye Jin, he would hit the jackpot. She is an absolute doll!

I am watching fanvideos of BinJin on Youtube. Their cuteness is so overwhelming that I am melting in a puddle of happiness.

Keep up the positive thoughts, BinJin shippers! <3