Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

10 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Actually,I know and heard of that but this interview was years later (2018) and it’s not even asking her directly about KNG.There was no need for her to explain in details about her rumour or bring him up in her answer.She could’ve stopped with saying It’s not like I wasn’t involved in dating rumours full stop.The fact that she really explained more about it makes me think there was never anything because if there was really something,she would’ve respect that past relationship and would not say as if it was nothing.Just my opinion though.

agree agree agree!!! for someone who keep dating life away from public eye, she will not bring it up herself and expound on it (break up is hard to talk about isnt it, why put herself thru that). And i really believe there's a routine NDA signed when a guy really wants to date her.. haha

But Binjin will never go thru any of this, no NDA or break up to speak of ever, just wedding and babies in the horizon :love: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Yes! If we ever presented their LONGGGG receipt of evidence, they would be so guilty as charged. The case will be over before it even began. Jury's already been out, BinJin! GUILTY! Accept the consequences by telling us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!! Meanwhile, BinJin's over here like: YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!   

Yeah, I love traveling with friends and we always loudly hug and greet each other but I do get that they want their privacy and I respect that. Can't be fun to have ppl hounding you down while you're just trying to get signed into the airport and take a flight with her close friend. They were both dressed very comfortably/casually too which tells me that they DID NOT want a photo op. Also, way to go Binnie for wearing a face mask when traveling before it was even a thing! Our CEO is so cautious! I mean he doesn't want to get sick or else he can't kiss his close friend on his trip! LOL. 

BINJIN is getting us ready because when the truth comes out . BINJINs joint statement- This entire affair is all about the truth and nothing, but so HELP THEM:D.

I want them to have their privacy. I really want them to have their happy. I do feel bad for them that most of the time the boundaries that are set up to protect them are often times intruded. I guess, it comes with a territory. I really do hope they find some peace and quiet somewhere. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

This. Is. Real. :wub: That's all I have to say. :) Plus, my cat said, if BINJIN will take him, and that is IF THEY WILL TAKE HIM, I must fly him to Seoul and deposit him on BINJIN's laps.

Spending $$$ equals Possibility of a shake hand or maybe a quick hug with BINJIN plus photo ops...... OKAY!

BINJIN, are you taking Bruno? :glasses:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I also think the CLOY Press Con was so telling in that HB looked so quick and ready to answer that carefully crafted question about their dating rumor. Note how the question just asked whether they were BOTHERED by the rumors, not asking whether the rumors were actually true or not. Like when has HB offered to EVER answer a question first? He ALWAYS asks/lets YJ answer first. The fact that he answered for the both of them and she agreed with him..also, when has YJ NOT spoken for herself during an interview? She always answers her questions herself. So the fact that HB "took the bullet" for the both of them tells me that they both had that answer so freaking prepared. He picked up that microphone so fast and answered that question like he was reciting a script..lol. All while Ms. YJ next to him was attempting her best poker face even though she is usually all eye smiles during interviews. Their behavior during that conference was definitely really odd. LOL Their body language was definitely trying too hard to cover something! BUSTED! 

And if we all notice, HB's answer to the dating rumor was really a non-answer. "We laughed it off" is such a safe, non-answer LOL. "Laughing it off" does not mean it's not true. I thought that was just a really clever way for them answer the question without denying or lying about it. Very sly, guys, very sly. :ph34r: But ain't fooling us! 

The questions needed to be submitted to their agencies a few weeks before the press con. So they chose the safest question to address the dating rumour indirectly and what a smart answer, “we just laughed it off”....smooth Binjin smooth, let people keep on guessing :lol: But the next question was unexpected, and made them falter a bit :lol: 

That adorable smirk HB makes when he knows SYJ not telling the truth is priceless! :phew: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Ok. Let’s all take some happy pills. :wub: Let’s enjoy our beautiful BinJin couple. and let’s remember that they have given us so many candies... so many for us to have all the energy for our ship to move on smoothly B)

I am sharing this tweet from our fellow true shipper @liltash85

I am sending my positive vibes to BinJin. We are so close to the Awards celebration!  

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BJHope said:

(Note how HB thrusts his chest forward a little so that SYJ has a chesty-pillow to rest her pretty head on). 

Not forgetting the way his nose and lips are touching her hair.....that action itself speaks volumes :wub:...I have always found that action to be quite intimate....just like how the thumb-rubbing is....hehe

@sussieh Nice! Haha i went to google what does it mean by "Single Lip Kissing" and look what i found below!!!

"When two people enjoy a single-lip kiss they are kissing only one of their partner's lips at a time. This type of kiss is more intimate than a peck because the partners choose to be deeply focused on one section of the other's mouth. ... According to Phil, the single-lip kiss is a kiss that is 'truly all about love'" credits please click here.:kiss_wink:

Edited by SuZy Leoo
Add on
  • Like 7
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

The questions needed to be submitted to their agencies a few weeks before the press con. So they chose the safest question to address the dating rumour indirectly and what a smart answer, “we just laughed it off”....smooth Binjin smooth, let people keep on guessing :lol: But the next question was unexpected, and made them falter a bit :lol: 

That adorable smirk HB makes when he knows SYJ not telling the truth is priceless! :phew: 

Yes, I heard about the submitted questions too, they are definitely tryig to be cautious for sure but these reporters are just as BinJin shipper-hungry as we are for ANSWERS! But they weren't gonna give it up. That question did make them squirm a little bit and I think that's why YJ handled that question even though our Bin-shi was still giving stuff away with his dimpled smirk. I swear, those dimples would give him away anywhere! Like they're never gonna have a normal life again because it doesn't matter where they go, if Bin-shi is just wearing sunglasses without a mask, those dimples would be a dead giveaway. I saw in a picture once when he was trying to stay hidden in Thailand and he had this whole huge scarf wrapped around his face. But he was still 185 cm, same sexy body, and same face structure. He's just too noticeably beautiful to stay hidden for long. LOL this reminds me of when Se-Ri tried to cover his face with her scarf to hide from the CCTV's in Seoul so she can keep Captain Ri all to herself. I mean I can't blame the girl. I did think it was funny how awkward he got when she offered to let him go "wash up" when they first got to her house. Why does he need to "wash up," Se-Ri? You got some dirty plans for him? LOL yet..what we get is intense..wait for it...eye stares and thumb-rubbed hugs. *Face Drop* *sigh* 

@girlpepper I agree! It is sad that these painfully private stars are never going to get that. But yes, thus is the price of fame unfortunately. But hopefully, at least for their wedding and honeymoon, they can have a sweet private event and then share a few IG photos with the world when they're ready. I hope they also find a romantic remote spot to vacation in eyes-free. They deserve it. YJ did always say she wanted to go to Africa for the Safari animals. Maybe there? South Africa is beautiful I hear! 

• Like 4
  • Love 12

“In 10 years I want to be married with 2 or 3 kids”

And here is the completely unnecessary as it was years later but absolutely categorical denial of previous dating rumors 

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Yes, I heard about the submitted questions too, they are definitely tryig to be cautious for sure but these reporters are just as BinJin shipper-hungry as we are for ANSWERS! But they weren't gonna give it up. That question did make them squirm a little bit and I think that's why YJ handled that question even though our Bin-shi was still giving stuff away with his dimpled smirk. I swear, those dimples would give him away anywhere! Like they're never gonna have a normal life again because it doesn't matter where they go, if Bin-shi is just wearing sunglasses without a mask, those dimples would be a dead giveaway. I saw in a picture once when he was trying to stay hidden in Thailand and he had this whole huge scarf wrapped around his face. But he was still 185 cm, same sexy body, and same face structure. He's just too noticeably beautiful to stay hidden for long. LOL this reminds me of when Se-Ri tried to cover his face with her scarf to hide from the CCTV's in Seoul so she can keep Captain Ri all to herself. I mean I can't blame the girl. I did think it was funny how awkward he got when she offered to let him go "wash up" when they first got to her house. Why does he need to "wash up," Se-Ri? You got some dirty plans for him? LOL yet..what we get is intense..wait for it...eye stares and thumb-rubbed hugs. *Face Drop* *sigh* 

@girlpepper I agree! It is sad that these painfully private stars are never going to get that. But yes, thus is the price of fame unfortunately. But hopefully, at least for their wedding and honeymoon, they can have a sweet private event and then share a few IG photos with the world when they're ready. I hope they also find a romantic remote spot to vacation in eyes-free. They deserve it. YJ did always say she wanted to go to Africa for the Safari animals. Maybe there? South Africa is beautiful I hear! 

They should’ve kissed passionately at YSR’s house when he arrived in SK. I mean, no one was there. He kissed her passionately at the border before she left, why not there in the privacy of her home, they were desperately longing for each other after all. What a waste of opportunity RJH! :phew:

Btw, I heard Masai Mara in Kenya or Serengeti NP in Tanzania is much better than South Africa:) Hope they will be able to go on a holiday soon. But who knows, pitter-patter of tiny feet will come sooner??? :D

• Like 3
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, romance1 said:

Do you know that YJ said on an interview that my boyfriend might be watching me at home and she said in another interview that she planned to get married before 34 (match with their dating rumours timeline). Then when the interview showed the prvevious clip about the marriage plan to her 2 or 3 years later, she said that the planned marriage did not go her way. She looked seriously when she said that (definetely not a joke)

The dating rumours: their acquaintances said that they dated around their house areas, had a trip together to Japan. (sound familiar to BinJin).

They called each other Honey on set and their coworker asked them to get married together.

So they might have dated but broke up when she denied the rumour by herself. (They might have promised to each other not to reveal anything about their relationship to the public whatever the outcome is(the same may Apple for BinJin case).

I don’t think YJ will ever confirm with the public that she used to dated HB, but broke up later (if they don’t have a happy ending). They have not yet confirmed their relationship in public, so what is the reason to announce a breakup (if any).

One of the main purposes of keeping BinJin relationship private is that. They never has to announce the break up to the public (if any).

That is the reason why I do believe BinJin are dating secrectly and have a marriage plan in mind.

Please read carefully from page 1 to 3...just swipe ok hope it helps you about on page 2 and as Ms @lovelyz answer you too. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

I know some of you were talking about their top notch “eye sex” earlier. :lol: For me, this is what made my heart flutter so much... in reel and real life. These two are out here proving Shakespeare right when he said, “the eyes are the windows to the soul.” 

I was browsing on Instagram and found these pics of them and now I am imagining them giving each other these bedroom eyes... :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

@Loveumore wow this is the first time i read those straight-up denials from SYJ, thanks for sharing

i thought her pairing with JHI was pretty believable--even with the age gap (chemistry was indeed strong) but unlikely... and for her to address it squarely like that as well, tells me YJ do speak up unequivocally when she wants a specific romance rumor to stop.

Suspiciously weird that she didn't do the same when it came to HB. How hard is it to say, "No, not true" since she's said that many times before.. unless she really don't like to lie in regards to the real score between her and gookie :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

27 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

@Loveumore wow this is the first time i read those straight-up denials from SYJ, thanks for sharing

i thought her pairing with JHI was pretty believable--even with the age gap (chemistry was indeed strong) but unlikely... and for her to address it squarely like that as well, tells me YJ do speak up unequivocally when she wants a specific romance rumor to stop.

Suspiciously weird that she didn't do the same when it came to HB. How hard is it to say, "No, not true" since she's said that many times before.. unless she really don't like to lie in regards to the real score between her and gookie :phew:

Yessss!!!

Both Ye Jin and and Hyun Bin could have used that chance to clarify the dating rumors. Yes, the grocery and golfing sighting where in 2019 but it could be a good venue for them to once and for all put an end to any speculation about them. Now i heard that it could hurt the ratings of the show if they did just that. But the mere fact that they both accepted and did CLOY despite the dating rumors about them proves that they’re  not “scared” of any negative publicity that could affect cloy. 

As mentioned by the other shippers in the previous pages, what they gave is a non-answer. They cannot SAY NO, and they also can’t say YES.

But their actions were giveaways. That gesture of Ye Jin to ask HB of the time, and her attentiveness to the interviewer that she had to “tap” or touch the arms or hands of HB so he can answer the question... honestly, i wouldn’t do that to a friend. Sometimes i wonder if they also review their vids. :lol:

If that’s what friends do, then I don’t have friends! Haha. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

How can she tell a lie to appear honest? 
Lies will cost them more (relationship) than telling the truth, but they can’t tell the truth either. That’s when their experiences being in the public eye for 20 decades come in handy. Sneaky BINJIN.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

32 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

This is her answer. Action speaks louder and louder and it can be glued to our inner being:heart:

And we continue to pray that they will be walking down the aisle soon....:star:

• Like 9
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, Elle R said:

I'd gladly join you on that mission - whether it be at the director's home or the secret vaults of CJ E&M / tvN / StudioDragon. I'd bet my life there are even more clips that would broaden our cheesey grins. You mean there are uncut versions of the kisses? I'd never guess!

But I'd really love to see BTS clips of the more emotionally charged scenes too: post-Seri shooting / reunion and final goodbye scenes for example.

Did you remember when the cloy still airing the other co-shopper has talked about it too? espesially when we the lack of kissing scene? its even crack me up when theres co-shopper who counting a retake kissing scene plus the different angle of kissing scene that refer they should doing a retake kiss a lot :D (Pardon my nostalgic mind dear co-shopper)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I love the vid in last year's Baeksang where they show the actors being emotional while looking at the clips of the past showing how far the Hallyu waved have come. I want to see them in an action packed film together. It will probably cement their legacy. They have given us CLoY and it rocked the world. It will be impossible for me, a non KDrama fan, to forget even if I am already old and gray. An HB and SYJ's movie deserved to be in the next commemoration. It would be fun to tell future shippers that I was there and how exciting it is to SHIP 2 destined people. :wub: 

Oh, I want to cry just thinking how happy it will be in the future. Oh, BINJIN. :bawling:

Bruno, where's the tissue?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

OMG I knowww! I totally thought that they should have kissed when he was peering RIGHT NEXT TO HER FACE at the empty fridge full of water and no food, Ms. Rich CEO, don't you eat?! LOL but homegirl was eating everything up in NK! Lol That was SUCH a wasted opportunity for a good press-you-against-the-cold-fridge Captain Ri french kiss before all the madness started. *sigh* Yes, quite a few wasted ops!  That border kiss was so hot! It was for sure the first time that Captain Ri was that aggressive with what he truly wanted. Loved it! Also, Mr. HB's fav scene. Awww..wonder why :wub: If only they had not made it so dang dark that you had a hard time seeing their faces! Errr and her dang coat got in the way!! >_< 

Apparently, we only got the Seoul Reunion hug because YJ suggested they should hug. I think it wasn't originally written in the script but they added it. I mean Come On, writers! They just saw each other, of course they should hug! 

Ohhh I did not know that! But sounds beautiful! Omo..little tiny BinJin feet running around would be stinkin' adorable! No like seriously, their kids would be out of this world CUTE! I mean momma koala bear's eye smile and daddy eucalyptus tree's dimples? OMG! It won't even be fair to the other kids. Like imagine your kids going to school with HB and YJ's kid! Boy!

I think HB would be such a dorky, sweet dad. I LOVED all the BTS scenes when he was sticking out his tongue and being so cute and playful with that little Swiss girl during the piano scene. Such strong daddy vibes! The kiddos will probably try to run to daddy HB when they're trying to run away when tiger mom YJ will discipline them. Then momma bear will have to discipline both daddy and kids! :lol:

@RiRiGaGa    Agree such wasted opportunities, and why the heck would they make it a PG 13 rating drama. They of course knew the leads had great chemistry, it would have only helped the show's ratings even more I think had it been a more mature rating. The meeting in SK @ YSR's place and some skinship there would have  blown up the ratings even higher. Yup the Swiss reunion as well, what's with there not being a hug?????!!! Infact it should have been the running jump hug, I mean they haven't seen each other in two years, there would be such longing that would need to be conveyed !!!!!!! :angry: , the Frenchie after though made up for things, somewhat (said begrudgingly)

Also I feel the act of wiping away YSR's tears in some more scenes would have been so beautiful, for e.g.when she wakes up in the hospital, or even in the Swiss reunion scene. HB should have adlib'd there 

Ughhh I'm back at it :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2