[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

27 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

@Loveumore wow this is the first time i read those straight-up denials from SYJ, thanks for sharing

i thought her pairing with JHI was pretty believable--even with the age gap (chemistry was indeed strong) but unlikely... and for her to address it squarely like that as well, tells me YJ do speak up unequivocally when she wants a specific romance rumor to stop.

Suspiciously weird that she didn't do the same when it came to HB. How hard is it to say, "No, not true" since she's said that many times before.. unless she really don't like to lie in regards to the real score between her and gookie :phew:

Yessss!!!

Both Ye Jin and and Hyun Bin could have used that chance to clarify the dating rumors. Yes, the grocery and golfing sighting where in 2019 but it could be a good venue for them to once and for all put an end to any speculation about them. Now i heard that it could hurt the ratings of the show if they did just that. But the mere fact that they both accepted and did CLOY despite the dating rumors about them proves that they’re  not “scared” of any negative publicity that could affect cloy. 

As mentioned by the other shippers in the previous pages, what they gave is a non-answer. They cannot SAY NO, and they also can’t say YES.

But their actions were giveaways. That gesture of Ye Jin to ask HB of the time, and her attentiveness to the interviewer that she had to “tap” or touch the arms or hands of HB so he can answer the question... honestly, i wouldn’t do that to a friend. Sometimes i wonder if they also review their vids. :lol:

If that’s what friends do, then I don’t have friends! Haha. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

Suspiciously weird that she didn't do the same when it came to HB. How hard is it to say, "No, not true" since she's said that many times before.. unless she really don't like to lie in regards to the real score between her and gookie :phew:

How can she tell a lie to appear honest? 
Lies will cost them more (relationship) than telling the truth, but they can’t tell the truth either. That’s when their experiences being in the public eye for 20 decades come in handy. Sneaky BINJIN.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

32 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

i thought her pairing with JHI was pretty believable--even with the age gap (chemistry was indeed strong) but unlikely... and for her to address it squarely like that as well, tells me YJ do speak up unequivocally when she wants a specific romance rumor to stop.

This is her answer. Action speaks louder and louder and it can be glued to our inner being:heart:

And we continue to pray that they will be walking down the aisle soon....:star:

• Like 9
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, Elle R said:

I'd gladly join you on that mission - whether it be at the director's home or the secret vaults of CJ E&M / tvN / StudioDragon. I'd bet my life there are even more clips that would broaden our cheesey grins. You mean there are uncut versions of the kisses? I'd never guess!

But I'd really love to see BTS clips of the more emotionally charged scenes too: post-Seri shooting / reunion and final goodbye scenes for example.

Did you remember when the cloy still airing the other co-shopper has talked about it too? espesially when we the lack of kissing scene? its even crack me up when theres co-shopper who counting a retake kissing scene plus the different angle of kissing scene that refer they should doing a retake kiss a lot :D (Pardon my nostalgic mind dear co-shopper)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I love the vid in last year's Baeksang where they show the actors being emotional while looking at the clips of the past showing how far the Hallyu waved have come. I want to see them in an action packed film together. It will probably cement their legacy. They have given us CLoY and it rocked the world. It will be impossible for me, a non KDrama fan, to forget even if I am already old and gray. An HB and SYJ's movie deserved to be in the next commemoration. It would be fun to tell future shippers that I was there and how exciting it is to SHIP 2 destined people. :wub: 

Oh, I want to cry just thinking how happy it will be in the future. Oh, BINJIN. :bawling:

Bruno, where's the tissue?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

OMG I knowww! I totally thought that they should have kissed when he was peering RIGHT NEXT TO HER FACE at the empty fridge full of water and no food, Ms. Rich CEO, don't you eat?! LOL but homegirl was eating everything up in NK! Lol That was SUCH a wasted opportunity for a good press-you-against-the-cold-fridge Captain Ri french kiss before all the madness started. *sigh* Yes, quite a few wasted ops!  That border kiss was so hot! It was for sure the first time that Captain Ri was that aggressive with what he truly wanted. Loved it! Also, Mr. HB's fav scene. Awww..wonder why :wub: If only they had not made it so dang dark that you had a hard time seeing their faces! Errr and her dang coat got in the way!! >_< 

Apparently, we only got the Seoul Reunion hug because YJ suggested they should hug. I think it wasn't originally written in the script but they added it. I mean Come On, writers! They just saw each other, of course they should hug! 

Ohhh I did not know that! But sounds beautiful! Omo..little tiny BinJin feet running around would be stinkin' adorable! No like seriously, their kids would be out of this world CUTE! I mean momma koala bear's eye smile and daddy eucalyptus tree's dimples? OMG! It won't even be fair to the other kids. Like imagine your kids going to school with HB and YJ's kid! Boy!

I think HB would be such a dorky, sweet dad. I LOVED all the BTS scenes when he was sticking out his tongue and being so cute and playful with that little Swiss girl during the piano scene. Such strong daddy vibes! The kiddos will probably try to run to daddy HB when they're trying to run away when tiger mom YJ will discipline them. Then momma bear will have to discipline both daddy and kids! :lol:

@RiRiGaGa    Agree such wasted opportunities, and why the heck would they make it a PG 13 rating drama. They of course knew the leads had great chemistry, it would have only helped the show's ratings even more I think had it been a more mature rating. The meeting in SK @ YSR's place and some skinship there would have  blown up the ratings even higher. Yup the Swiss reunion as well, what's with there not being a hug?????!!! Infact it should have been the running jump hug, I mean they haven't seen each other in two years, there would be such longing that would need to be conveyed !!!!!!! :angry: , the Frenchie after though made up for things, somewhat (said begrudgingly)

Also I feel the act of wiping away YSR's tears in some more scenes would have been so beautiful, for e.g.when she wakes up in the hospital, or even in the Swiss reunion scene. HB should have adlib'd there 

Ughhh I'm back at it :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

This is her answer. Action speaks louder and louder and it can be glued to our inner being:heart:

@Loveumore honestly, normally i avoid putting "malice" into Yejin's arm-grabbing of HB as i believe it's normal gesture for her. she did the same with so ji sub and with SITR guy who even held hands with her and she didn't seem to mind--she sees him as a younger brother lol...

but then in that IG montage you shared it consistently showed YJ's eye smile turning into eye heart :love: everytime she looked at him, which i never saw with her other male co-stars. so yeah that's as swooned as she can be (also probably indicating how relieved and appreciative she was that HB got them through that interview scot-free) 

• Like 7
  • Love 7

12 minutes ago, UPSGirl said:

You want to call him out because he drinks too much..of you, like he drinks you in every time he looks at you like you are the next best thing since sliced bread.

@UPSGirl I was munching a sandwich it almost fell out of my mouth. :joy: Clever! What time is it there? 3am? Give hubby a break! Go to sleep as well. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

I’m not big on astrology but I do believe Binjin are soulmates. They are compatible and fulfill each other’s needs in all different aspects: physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.

Jinnie mentioned herself at a TN interview that she felt a connection with HB, they knew things without even having to talk about it. They have a deep and wholesome connection that is very rare.

It’s difficult to find someone that can fulfill every aspect of your needs. Many people tend to be happy to settle with someone who only fulfills half of their overall needs as long as the person fulfill their GREATEST needs, eg: some might value emotional and intellectual connection rather than physical, so they may settle with someone who fulfills them emotionally and intellectually rather than the physical aspect of their lives or vice versa. 

But Bijin has it all. That’s why their relationship is so special and I am shipping them hard.

I mean look at this:

-Physically: It’s obvious they’re compatible in this aspect. They’re all over each other, look at their bts, ahem just imagine what they’re like at home :w00t:

-Emotionally: they are each other’s bff and enjoy each other’s company.

-Intellectually: both are thoughtful people, deep thinker, can make interesting conversation of any subjects like should the wing of fried chicken go up or down? :rolleyes:

-Spiritually: they hold the same believe of serendipity, destiny, value etc.

wonder if my post makes any sense?? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

https://t.co/dmZBdhNrvw

hi. I just saw this on twitter and I love how SYJ initiated this "PDA" and i love how HB's face soften from her touch. This is not what "close friends" does right? And i believe it's not necessary for her to do this sweet girlfriend gesture if they're not. 

I dont know if putting link is allowed here, im just new and im over the top binjin shipper! 

Credit to: binjintwin twitter

• Like 7
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I’m not big in astrology but I do believe Binjin are soulmates. They are compatible and fulfill each other’s needs in all different aspects: physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.

Jinnie mentioned herself at a TN interview that she felt a connection with HB, they knew things without even having to talk about it. They have a deep and wholesome connection that is very rare.

It’s difficult to find someone that can fulfill every aspect of your needs. Many people tend to be happy to settle with someone who only fulfills half of their overall needs as long as the person fulfill their GREATEST needs, eg: some might value emotional and intellectual connection rather than physical, so they may settle with someone who fulfills them emotionally and intellectually rather than the physical aspect of their lives or vice versa. 

But Bijin has it all. That’s why their relationship is so special and I am shipping them hard.

I mean look at this:

-Physically: It’s obvious they’re compatible in this aspect. They’re all over each other, look at their bts, ahem just imagine what they’re like at home :w00t:

-Emotionally: they are each other’s bff and enjoy each other’s company.

-Intellectually: both are thoughtful people, deep thinker, can make interesting conversation of any subjects like should the wing of fried chicken go up or down? :rolleyes:

-Spiritually: they hold the same believe of serendipity, destiny, value etc.

wonder if my post makes any sense?? :sweatingbullets:

Ehem... Lady with a cat loaded with BINJIN Love Soju coming in. :glasses: Can i spell it out for you? :blush:

THEY ARE NOT JUST TWIN FLAME. THEY ARE SOULMATES (drop mic) 

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Please read carefully from page 1 to 3...just swipe ok hope it helps you about on page 2 and as Ms @lovelyz answer you too. 

I believe SYJ was honest to share on TV that she planned to get married in 2 years (2014) and the planned marriage did not go her way (2016). It was not easy at all to share such private thing with the public at all.

She was so busy filming Shark drama and The Pirates in 2013 & 2014. So I don’t think she had time to date a man outside the industry. 

I can not explain why she mentioned the planned marriage on TV, and the timeline fits perfectly. So I believe they used to date but broke up. 

YJ’s denial later could have been a mutual consent between the 2 parties before dating to not reveal their relationship to the public whatever the outcome is.

Their awkward encounter at Baeksang after the LA dating rumors is a solid proof that Binjin is real.

Baeksang showed YJ’s first movie on screen, then that man’s face. They showed YJ’s second movie onscreen, then HB’s face. Why they chose these 2 men’s faces to zoom in among many other actors/ actresses at the ceremony.

Anyway, we tend to believe in what we want to believe.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Elle R said:

@RiRiGaGa Their hands are like the third actor. I think HB's is a bit more scripted (except for maybe underarm rub) but in their kisses his grip on her is always moving / drawing closer and then she has that smooth  hand slide.

I think thumb rubbing is HB's habit. During his scene with the little girl in Lake Brienz I noticed him doing the same thing. And YES I'm on the point of investigating even subtle gestures in CLOY after rewatching it 5x. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, romance1 said:

Anyway, we tend to believe in what we want to believe. I can not explain why she mentioned the failed planned marriage on TV, and the timeline fits perfectly. So I believe they used to date but broke up. 

Let's just agree to disagree. Points taken from both sides. Let's leave this topic behind since we are more interested in shipping Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

What is important is here and now, and I am looking forward to a happier future :heart: 

ctto

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Frances Chiu said:

I MISS THESE TWO TERRIBLY!!!

I hope our mom, Yejin, will post anything on her IG anytime soon.

We are all fighting for you Dad & Mom

This clip to me personally is a big flashing sign of their relationship, it's kind of like a precursor to the one where the heart symbol was atop their heads.

Oh god :w00t:, I need to stop this :crazy:!!!!!!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3