[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@liltash85 Girl, I agree with you. And the fact that besides tagging yejin on their IG posts, they are also commenting on the picture whether or not its HB. The Korean media might see those posts which would cause another rumor then lead to them denying it all over again. I know the drought is REAL, but I feel like fans should be responsible shippers. 

PS I don’t really see any silhouette in the picture, it’s too grainy. So please V4ST no denial pls. Hehe

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ncly said:

I think if they ever end up marrying and living together, YJ will make the house look very pretty according to their personal taste, and it'll also be filled with lots of photos of her and HB (and their children), taken by HB himself :wub:

Awww this make me smile like a fool.:wub:  Hopefully it will happen one day!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, jinjin said:

SYJ, HB & Vast are neighbors 

Vast Building is just 2 minutes away from SYJ’s house (driving distance I guess), while HB’s house is 9 minute away from SYS’s house

If this is correct, it’s just so convenient for HB to visit his love SYJ

It’s destiny!
https://imgur.com/a/6sri0D3

Credits: Weibo

OMG really? If I were HB, I will go to YJ house instead of my house :wub:, because its closer, right? B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

7 minutes ago, joyxxdz said:

More specifically, because its his girlfriend's house hahaha

I know, I just don't want to put it there because of some spies can react too much and end up with the 4th denial and an additional statement that HB always come home to his house :D

No V@st, I'm not talking about you :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

1 hour ago, jinjin said:

Vast Building is just 2 minutes away from SYJ’s house (driving distance I guess), while HB’s house is 9 minutes away from SYJ’s house

It’s just so convenient for HB to visit his love SYJ, if this info is correct

*GASP* is this legit?? :open_mouth:

1 hour ago, jinjin said:

Vast Building is just 2 minutes away from SYJ’s house (driving distance I guess), while HB’s house is 9 minutes away from SYJ’s house

Oh I thought HB lives in the Vast building? There was a picture of the directory of Vast building and it says that one floor is dedicated to HB Family, I thought it meant he lives there..?

regardless, it’s definitely interesting to know they live in the same area... very convenient indeed B)

also, welcome @amelie! Thanks for sharing the article :rolleyes:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jinjin said:

Is this legit? I don't even know where Vast HQ is located. Someone mentioned in here before that there is a cafe downstairs Vast and also owned by HB? If it's true then HB could often chill at SYJ's place to watch channel 20 together. :D:D:D That's why he's looking at her when answering channel 20. They're watching the same TV hahaa (excuse my delulu mind again!)

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

@jinjin @swclw @joyxxdz @amelie @shazbinjin @Yanny62   

Hello Jinjin. Your posting on the proximity of their homes was like a bombshell (of excitement) on me. I see you were careful to qualify it with “If this info is correct” (i.e. it’s not confirmed. I appreciate and thank you for that cautionary note).

Interestingly, the person who posted that (Weibo?) message was careful not to use real names/initials and instead, used code words like “brother” and “sister”.

Going forward, perhaps we shippers could do likewise i.e. when we identify “potentially sensitive” information on our couple and want to post it,  to use code words like Apple for male and Orange for female (any other ideas?). This is because whilst we would like to share info with our shipper family, we need to avoid public repetition of unverified information that could trigger the couple’s agencies into denials, which have hurt & disappointed us so much in the past. Latecomers to the coded conversation can be explained to via DM. Now – is anyone able to verify/confirm the location of the Apple tree and the Orange tree?:D

• Like 10
  • Insightful 7

2 hours ago, jinjin said:

And MST Entertainment is about 5-10 minutes from VAST. But it's scary how the fans know their houses. Especially Ye Jin house as she does not stay in an apartment. 

@shazbinjin I don't think his family stay there. His family stayed in a Villa which he bought for them and are neighbours with Jang Dong Gun. I think that one floor dedicated is for his family business. Other than Vast, HB also owns a family business. So i guess his family business HQ is at the same building as Vast.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

And MST Entertainment is about 5-10 minutes from VAST. But it's scary how the fans know their houses. Especially Ye Jin house as she does not stay in an apartment. 

@shazbinjin I don't think his family stay there. His family stayed in a Villa which he bought for them and are neighbours with Jang Dong Gun. I think that one floor dedicated is for his family business. Other than Vast, HB also owns a family business. So i guess his family business HQ is at the same building as Vast.

Spoiler

Is he still friends with JDG? I don't like him being friends with such  people

Fans are scary. But I am secretly happy that their house are so close

Edited by Butterfly22
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, jane snow said:

@Loveumore and @sussieh thanks! 

when can we see these like their real babies!!!??

Also i just miss them so much nowadays

YJ has been teasing us with he IG active status with a lil bit of likes and comments and postings and then gone again... then the Next day HB  resurrected... yadayadayada... but it is better than nothing tho ^^v im not complaining at all... but i wanna see YJ really bad huhu

patience is a virtue

who knows the next post will b her and him right? fingers crossed

( gosh i sound like a 15 yr old!!!)

@Moonstarmagick where u @?

Hi @janesnow I don't know where I've been. This entire quarantine and work from home state got me so lost. Hahahaha.

Omg. Don't feel guilty for sounding like a 15 year old!!! That's what we all want. I am giving myself a timeline. 

If YJ don't show herself until the end of month.... Hnmmm.... Waaahhh. Whatever! I don't know what to say. Hahaha. 

Let's wait and pray desperately. I am feeling positive about this. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

37 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

HB doesnt live in that building. All 7 floora are occupied by different talent agencies renting in the building. 2 floors are dedicated to VAST. That area where VAST is located is a central area for businesses and even other talent agencies. :)

For the original assumption of how far they live, please be mindful of sharing this info as fans may flock and press the buttons in the building's elevator hehe

As for YJ, she is not within 2 to 10 mins away. She lives in a different neighborhood :)

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, polkadots said:

HB doesnt live in that building. All 7 floora are occupied by different talent agencies renting in the building. 2 floors are dedicated to VAST. That area where VAST is located is a central area for businesses and even other talent agencies. :)

For the original assumption of how far they live, please be mindful of sharing this info as fans may flock and press the buttons in the building's elevator hehe

As for YJ, she is not within 2 to 10 mins away. She lives in a different neighborhood :)

i did not said YJ lives 2-10 minutes away. I said MS Entertainment (her agency) is about 5-10 minutes drive from VAST. I know that neighbourhood. There are many agencies there. 

I don't even know where she lives or HB lives and I am not the original poster about this. I don't even have Weibo acc. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

I just got back to back reading from 4 days of being lost. Hahaha. 

If ever... Only if ever... The distances of the 925 bldg with YJ and YJ to HB's house are all true......

Then what I can only imagine in my head right now how our dear dad might have dropped the mom home several times (or all the time) from TN events to CLOY after shoots. 

Next is, I am imagining now how hard it is for them to part ways saying/doing this around 3 to 5 times until they finally part. Hahaha. 

YJ: thanks! You go ahead! 

HB: no, I'll go when you're inside. 

YJ: OK. (waves goodbye, slightly walks away. Looks back and runs back to HB. Throws her arms around him. ) 

HB: whaaattt... (hugsss back) OK, now, go inside you naughty little lady.... 

Assuming at my own risk here. Haha. 

Sorry. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 16