[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

I feel like they have discussed about this before in depth (well they admit about discussing it together too). I feel like HB is giving hints to directors and scriptwriters to make a rom com and melodrama for us already!!  And for HB to bring up about wanting to cast together again for at least 4 times, the idea to want to cast together must be agreed upon.. if it wasn't a mutual agreement I don't think HB would even mention about wanting to cast together. 

I agree! SYJ also keep nodding her head whenever HB brings this up during the TN promo events. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@superspace “Even MC knew the ship has sailed! Our parent is close friends and even can do telepathy! :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-YcSknbbO/?igshid=14qokqrmap3m5

HB nodded his head for around 12 times to show his agreement with SYJ that they did not really discuss the scripts of cloy together in advance. 

Telepathy! Don’t tell no porkies you two love birds! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, superspace said:

SYJ also had the mutual feelings:

45 minutes ago, superspace said:

Mom has the same answer with Dad! :wub:

37 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I agree! SYJ also keep nodding her head whenever HB brings this up during the TN promo events. 

@superspace Oooh so at the end she did acknowledge the facts about wanting to act together when finally they get to be in CLOY. Their wish came true hehee. So happy for them! 

@TotoroSY She had been secretly acknowledging and going with the flow with HB's answers in 2018 and finally in CLOY press con she came to light about it. Hehe

I hope the next news about them is marriage announcement :wub::heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

:wub:

9 hours ago, jane snow said:

@Loveumore and @sussieh thanks! 

when can we see these like their real babies!!!??

Also i just miss them so much nowadays

YJ has been teasing us with he IG active status with a lil bit of likes and comments and postings and then gone again... then the Next day HB  resurrected... yadayadayada... but it is better than nothing tho ^^v im not complaining at all... but i wanna see YJ really bad huhu

patience is a virtue

who knows the next post will b her and him right? fingers crossed

( gosh i sound like a 15 yr old!!!)

@Moonstarmagick where u @?

Just  wait and pray sincerely. God willing BinJin will bless us with good news. Be positive:kiss_wink:

And to fill up that longings...take ur time to watch their lovely moments:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, rosy said:

HB nodded his head for around 12 times to show his agreement with SYJ that they did not really discuss the scripts of cloy together in advance

They so did, that was a little unconvincing :rolleyes: and the way HB turned to her awaiting her answer so he could be on board with whatever she had to say and then the slight chuckle uhuh uhuh. I mean for cL0sE fRi3nd$ who went grocery shopping together in LA and then what didn’t talk to each other months leading up to the project? Technically, she didn’t lie... “Not really. We both knew each other were given the script.” Ahem, sure, sure, we believe you ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 5

i just saw a tweet that HB will really start filming his new movie w HJM in SK. 

I think they could not delay productions knowing it will cost them.

They will prolly shoot in Seoul which is safer.

(lowkey wanting d filming will b delayed so we can hear smthng  frm BINJIN)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Binjin4real said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsPrlTJn1ep/?igshid=1dh2uzvcia8ym

guys, someone mentioned on insta that there was a silhouette of a man in this photo! I think they’re right!!! Can anyone spot it too or it was just my delulu mind hahaha

Im so hoping it was HB’s silhouette!!! :wub:

kkkyyaaaakkk  so i took a photo of that pic and I see a face in that black bar next to YJ's head and it really does look like HB face, he's smiling and has MOTA hair.

I think we're all going crazy hahahahahah  we're all crazy in love with BinJin Love

LMK if I should delete this: don't want another issue

• Like 4

Just now, cloyfan said:

I think this LA skyline photo is where you guys have officially lost me:lol:  it's so grainy how can you guys see anything?

i took a photo with my phone from the laptop then zoomed in. that's the only way to see it hehe

Rant

So my husband started watching CLOY last night and this morning he messaged me that both leads in CLOY are not goodlooking. Seriously, the moment i read his message, I wanted to choke him!!! Binjin not goodlooking? Is he blind af??? Is he freaking kidding me? Wtf is his standards? Urghhhhhhh!!! 

P.S. Good thing that hubby is in Singapore and I am in Manila, else i might get charge with assault and battery lol

• LOL 24

14 minutes ago, jane snow said:

we dont wanna be V4STED again!

I agree. We don’t want another denial. 

I don’t see anything at all, it’s too dark and maybe it’s better not to scrutinize more this pic. If this goes viral, she may end not posting anything except plants and flowers.  Also, we already have many other precious moments to make our ship navigate with hope and happiness. :)

• Like 19
  • Insightful 1

Shoppers, sorry to burst the bubble here.  I tried hard but also could not see anything at all.

Anyway it is not possible as someone already pointed out that the night skyline is not LA but Bangkok. So the picture is taken in Bangkok where YJ went to for work bit not HB. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

@Sukma Anggraini i only used the translate function on Insta to see what it said, basically pointed out that there was a silhouette there on the photo, and said that it was HB. I personally think it could be anyone, i do see the shadow there, but who knows whose it belonged to, i’m just hoping it was his :)

Update about my post: after looking at the photo again, i think another possibility is that it was her own silhouette. If it was then my apology, please excuse my delulu heart and mind :wacko:

Edited by Binjin4real
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, Binjin4real said:

@Sukma Anggraini i only used the translate function on Insta to see what it said, basically pointed out that there was a silhouette there on the photo, and said that it was HB. I personally think it could be anyone, i do see the shadow there, but who knows whose it belonged to, i’m just hoping it was his :)

that red circle is not where the silhouette is. I'm talking about an actual smiling face. but I don't want to be v@sted so I'll just say look at the building on the left, his face is in there.

• Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, sussieh said:

I don’t see anything at all, it’s too dark and maybe it’s better not to scrutinize more this pic. If this goes viral, she may end not posting anything except plants and flowers.  Also, we already have many other precious moments to make our ship navigate with hope and happiness. :)

Sometimes I don’t understand those extreme shippers. Everything they do are linked with each other. I’m worried that they will feel the stress..

• Like 8