[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, LoverboyBin said:

Friends! I have a new discovery via carmelina7888's IG. Please look at their hands (1:01 onwards)!! I'm so kilig/giddy right now!! :wub:

Their hands keep meeting..wonder if those were intentional or accidents or are we all having delulu minds lol :lol::lol::lol: I see HB's hand on SYJ and then SYJ tried to move her hand downward at 0:56-0:59. And then SYJ hand was on HB at 1:22 and then she moved it away lol. And then at 2:37 he wanted to put his hand on SYJ's shoulder instead of the student. I guess he is shy to have skinship with these girls and ladies and rather place his hands on SYJ's back /shoulder /hand lololol

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

15 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

Their hands keep meeting..wonder if those were intentional or accidents or are we all having delulu minds lol :lol::lol::lol: I see HB's hand on SYJ and then SYJ tried to move her hand downward at 0:56-0:59. And then SYJ hand was on HB at 1:22 and then she moved it away lol. And then at 2:37 he wanted to put his hand on SYJ's shoulder instead of the student. I guess he is shy to have skinship with these girls and ladies and rather place his hands on SYJ's back /shoulder /hand lololol

Maybe intentional but she didn't want to make it too obvious? That level of comfort and skinship though. I am so happy for them. I really hope they make it through the end and not be pressured with media and all. :wub:

I feel like HB and SYJ are really nice people to everyone including their fans. I am glad that I entered this ship and I became a fan of them both. I keep crying on SYJ's movies. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22

3 hours ago, LoverboyBin said:

Friends! I have a new discovery via carmelina7888's IG. Please look at their hands (1:01 onwards)!! I'm so kilig/giddy right now!! :wub:

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

WOW, really? I keep trying to look for those touches but the video quality was not very sharp so couldn't see it so well. Will go watch one more time.

@Helena  Thanks sooo much for all the background info on HB and SYJ management agency and their relationship with the current partner/ CEO. Very insightful. Both of them are really alike in this way, being loyal to their long-life friends/ business partner.

It's also the first time I see the picture of HB's VAST partner, or rather first time I know who he was in the picture. I didn't know he was HB's acting teacher (or maybe I read about it but forgot) and that they've known each other for such a long time, almost when HB just debuted.

And same for YJ, she is with the same CEO that she debuted with until now!! And they have become such great friends, or more like family members. She even want to be the one to give away SYJ's hand in marriage, LOL!! Watch out HB, you have to pass through YJ's CEO mom before you can marry her hahaha! And that's on top of her parents and Cinderella 7 best friends. Phew, I don't envy HB.

It's also really nice to see YJ holding the arms of HB's Vast partner in that TN picture. Like they are all one big family. :D

@Kaye  Nice to meet you here! Love your analysis and comparison of Binjin. They really have so much in common. It's no wonder they also talked about it during the TN movie promo. Through these similarities and shared experiences, they became good friends, and now I believe more than just good friends. :D Pray for the best for them!

• Like 13
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

OFC that she knows his smell after a shower. They’re “besties”, tottaly normal that :naughty:.

I think "normal colleagues" wouldn't ask if each other had shower yet.  Not sure if this is appropriate for "close friends" either.  To me it sounds like a girlfriend asking her boyfriend if he had showered before coming. :naughty: lol.. and they were supposed to film a kissing scene.  Unless you shippers have besties of the opposite gender and would ask questions like that casually.

On another note, I was checking out the BTS of an old drama of SYJ. I went ahead to watch this drama because they had dating rumours before so I wanted to see their chemistry and the BTS. This drama is 7 years back and I don't know much about SYJ's old works or old behaviors.. anyways I'll put it in the spoilers fyi. The BTS has no subs so hope I didn't misinterpret them.

Spoiler

This scene is supposed to be really sad but after the director said CUT she was like trying to pull his suit at 0:44, but the 'playful' vibe seems more manly with KNG and more girly when it's with HB. Or maybe I'm just biased lol.

Here she is commenting about something on his hair I think at 0:18, and then later the hair stylist came to fix his hair at 0:28. She doesn't act playful and touch his hair (like how she did to HB heheee).  Also KNG is like putting his hand on her back several times from 0:47 but she did not really reciprocate.

It could be seen here she was wiping her lips after kissing KNG at 1:10. But could have been uncomfortable since he had a moustache. Anyways she seems to enjoy kisses with HB more according to my delulu mind lol.

My conclusion for the time being is that she does seem more girly with HB and also there's more skinship and touching in the BTS with HB...at least comparing to the above clips. I haven't checked out all of her BTS with other co-stars yet.

• Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

It’s obvious they know something during the wrap up party when HB hugged SYJ and almost everyone looked at their direction :P 

LOL the person who was recording the video even returned and focus them again once noticing their hug hahaha

2 hours ago, Kaye said:

But long story short, they're so in sync and similar that you can't blame people for thinking that they're in a relationship regardless of their companies' countless and fruitless denials. My heart is full!

@Kaye love your post and insights! Indeed, they compliment and complement each other and they seem so naturally in sync! What I love about them is that you can perceive that they admire and highly respect each other!  

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

I’m not going to discuss much on how they interacted with each other because man, we have discussed that in great length here so I don’t have that much to say on that. But what stands out for me is how they do understand each other without having to do big gestures. It’s those little things, like:
    ⁃    How extra HB is whenever YJ is around;
    ⁃    How YJ remembers everything about HB;
    ⁃    How HB and YJ instinctively reach for each other and comforting each other especially at the final shoot when she was emotional and he was sick;
    ⁃    How she just gets whatever he tries to say and how at ease he is when he talks to her (the hmm-ing, the teasing, etc). They know what makes each other tick.

And all of the above is being nurtured after a while. It’s way past the honeymoon stage. Their actions are more leaning towards an old married couple. Very husband and wife-like. That’s all I can say.

YESSSS!!! Completely agree with everything you say. And to add one more thing to your list of “little things”:

• how Bin-ssi and Yejin unni keep calling each other cute!! :wub:   

For me this is a very telling sign because I tell my bf he’s cute all the time too! You always find your partner’s child-like expressions and puppy eyes cute (when other people may find them annoying) <3

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

Spoiler

30:09 They do see the NGs before it airs so I’m guessing they have to approve them. Probably why we only see NGs from two scenes of an 1 hour long episode if they have to choose the ones they are controlling themselves.

57:09 when they answer Chanel 20 HB looks at SYJ first before answering along with her....

• Like 12
  • Insightful 6

5 hours ago, Helena said:

D516E408-824F-444F-BEA3-074804B9958B.jpg

She seems really comfortable with HB's partner:).

Could this mean that she knows him for quite some time? 

Details like  that make me believe that they were together before  TN promo.:D

Spoiler

Imagine if we see HB with the CEO of MSteam..:o it will be a seal deal....:P

• Like 16
  • LOL 2

@Annie12 for sure... she has been n d industry for quite a while and who knows maybe he was her teacher as well hahaha

remember he is HB's partner and close friend he must know the real deal between them.

i like HB and YJ's photos and his with his son. (right? anyone? the one w the rabbit filter was his son right? hehehe )

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, jane snow said:

i like HB and YJ's photos and his with his son. (right? anyone? the one w the rabbit filter was his son right? hehehe

Yes! He is his son! Those photos with the kid are so cute! Also, for me it could be a proof of their closeness too. I have a toddler girl; little children, at least most kids, are shy with strangers, but his friend’s kid looks very amused, confortable and trustingly  playing with aunt SYJ hahaha. So maybe it was not the first time spending time together with the kid hehehe

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, superspace said:

I just want to give appreciation how consistent HB with his words (Want to work together again with SYJ) :wub:

And He said it not just once, but many times with very sweet and beautiful explanatio

And finally, what's meant to be will always find it's way:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes.. I read that even in vouge he said that too or esquire I guess:unsure:. How sweet he is with SYJ:wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 2