[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

that red circle is not where the silhouette is. I'm talking about an actual smiling face. but I don't want to be v@sted so I'll just say look at the building on the left, his face is in there.

Do you mean the grainy figure on the left hand border of the picture? I tried to scrutinized it and still cant tell...haha thought of using a magnifying glass...but oh well, I'm just glad that we do have many other solid moments to rely on :)

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

Sometimes I don’t understand those extreme shippers. Everything they do are linked with each other. I’m worried that they will feel the stress..

I agree. I don't want to go overboard. There are more than enough public things to fangirl over, no need to put pressure on them. Plus, we already know they were together during that time so no need to dig further.

the face in the building can only be hb if that photo was taken of downtown LA. If she was in bangkok maybe it's the face of her manager or photographer. He kind of has the same haircut as binnie, so much so that in YJ's insta I thought it was hb but it was the photographer. 

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Wow this thread is moving crazily fast, I hardly catch up. Can we be a responsible shipper.?

To comrades who follow the 'popular' IG accounts, if you think they are 'over analyze', please message them nicely and ask them to take down the post before it blows out. Or the very least ask them NOT to TAG Yejin and Vast. I am already frustrated on how all these fan accounts tagging yejin and vast. It's okay to ship and delulu but restraint our selves to tag them. Enough with hashtags. I am afraid we will never get any confirmation of them. AT ALL if this keeps happening. Or worst, SYJ will deactivate her IG. 

If I can marry this comment, I would.

Ship all we want but be careful about delulu comments. And also breaking the fourth wall (based on my older shipping experiences). No need to tag them - if they really want to search / gauge their fan base, they’ll know how to do it via hashtag  searches or google or whatever (I’m not the sharpest techie users in the block, but you’ll get it). They have teams for that too I think hahaha.

On a separate note, wow you guys are so active! I haven’t backread yet omg hehe...

ETA: Just saw V@st’s update - awww we all miss Ri Jeong Hyuk, too!!! Ok now I feel like having Korean food or something...

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Uri Ri Junghyuk playing the piano :wub:

I hope our fellow shoppers will stay rational even though we all have strong desires for our couple to come out and admit their relationship. Pushing them doesn't do anything good. It might just push them to keep their relationship further under wraps.

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

Omo.

Hopefully it's not another hand type situation.

It's not a surprise then if SYJ decided not to post anything when any photo is scrutinised to death.

SIGH

On a positive note, good to see HB back.

And hopefully hear about SYJ and any new projects soon.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, superspace said:

Even MC knew the ship has sailed! Our parent is close friends and even can do telepathy! :D

Hide contents

They confirmed in ambiguity (Had prior discussion).

I like how HB smirked when SYJ replied "not really" to the MC's question on whether they discussed it prior. HB wore a similar smirk in another interview when SYJ mentioned she try to eat healthy during filming period, which then prompted SYJ to admit that unhealthy food are nice though.

HB knowing when SYJ isn't entirely honest with her answer makes me wonder how much time they actually spent together. So much hope and love for this two.

Edited by BJC
  • Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Hi everyone, my name is Amelie and I'm an (BinJin) addict. 

Lol okay so I've been reading and spending tons of time on this thread the moment CLOY ended, and I gotta say, this has been a saving grace for me when it comes to my addiction to BinJin. I found this forum from searching for them fervently online due to my desperation to see more of them after the show ended, and thank God I did! It took me this long to sign up, introduce myself, and post something because I wanted to first finish reading this thread from day 1 and phew!... that was a workout for my eyes lol. But my giddiness was drunk from all the content I found in here and my faith and belief that they are indeed together and a couple in real life has definitely strengthened big-time. You guys are no joke insightful! I'm amazed by the new discoveries every time -- I would never have realized half of the things that were mentioned here if it weren't for everyone's ninja ways~. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to you all and say thank you for filling my BinJin heart to the brim. :wub: 

Protect BinJin at all costs! #InGroceryWeTrust 

Edited by amelie
  • Like 16
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, rosy said:

HB nodded his head for around 12 times to show his agreement with SYJ that they did not really discuss the scripts of cloy together in advance. 

Daddy HB should be proud of you for the accuracy of counting his nodded :D

• LOL 15

For the life of me, maybe I am a real bad detective or not cut out to notice details, but no matter how I lighten or zoom in..I still cannot see anything in that picture. So, let’s be responsible and move on and away from it. We don’t want to create more drama off details that have no actual merit.  SYJ has posted HB in her IG many times, and let’s be grateful for that

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

Or the very least ask them NOT to TAG Yejin and Vast. I am already frustrated on how all these fan accounts tagging yejin and vast. It's okay to ship and delulu but restraint our selves to tag them. Enough with hashtags. I am afraid we will never get any confirmation of them. AT ALL if this keeps happening. Or worst, SYJ will deactivate her IG. 

Totally agree! As much as we want them together, lets not suffocate them with pressure. Would prefer them to go with their own flow of good feelings for each other. We wouldn't want to risk having them drift apart due to the pressure from us shippers. At least, I would not want to contribute to it.

I have been following them both individually, SYJ from her debut days and HB from his KSS days, and I could not be happier if they both found love in each other. I would not want to overscrutinised things and corner them to an awkward situation such that being friends will also no longer be an option. 

Edited by BinforJin
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Binjin4real said:

@Kristen Son @cloyfan it’s this post that i saw. Look at the line they draw on the silhouette. I think it’s really there hehe

the drought has definitely messed with our heads kdjskdkd there’s nothing there guys. let’s not get too much into things, we don’t want another “hands under the table” incident again...We are one statement away from really never hearing from them again. 

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, yoonseri97 said:

the drought has definitely messed with our heads kdjskdkd there’s nothing there guys. let’s not get too much into things, we don’t want another “hands under the table” incident again...We are one statement away from really never hearing from them again. 

and like Yoon Seri said one time fans is scarier than antis. Imagine if Binjin is not real in the end, they will hate both HB and SYJ for not feeding their crazy delulu minds. 

Because i have seen this kind of fans a lot and from die hard fans (as they claimed to be) turn into hater, neomu buseowo. 

Let's ship them with positive mind and its their happiness that matter since its them in the relationship not us lol. Whoever they chose to be with, lets wish BinJin is real lmaooooooo 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

For the life of me, maybe I am a real bad detective or not cut out to notice details, but no matter how I lighten or zoom in..I still cannot see anything in that picture. So, let’s be responsible and move on and away from it. We don’t want to create more drama off details that have no actual merit.  SYJ has posted HB in her IG many times, and let’s be grateful for that

It's not only you, but me too can't see anything. Ok, there might be a silhoutte, but that does not really meant it's HB. It could be SYJ Silhoutte too or someone else. That is why I said, let's ship them responsibly. Do not create or trying to create something that is not really there. EVen if you found something that others dont. Do not tag them. Just left with hashtags is enough. 

• Like 17

36 minutes ago, ireobseo said:

and like Yoon Seri said one time fans is scarier than antis. Imagine if Binjin is not real in the end, they will hate both HB and SYJ for not feeding their crazy delulu minds. 

Because i have seen this kind of fans a lot and from die hard fans (as they claimed to be) turn into hater, neomu buseowo. 

Let's ship them with positive mind and its their happiness that matter since its them in the relationship not us lol. Whoever they chose to be with, lets wish BinJin is real lmaooooooo 

Actually the translation from Netflix is slightly wrong. The real translation is 'That's why they said a fanatic (die hard) fan is scarier than haters'. Remember the ahjumma is RJH die hard fans? 

Yup that's why I am afraid if we do not ship them responsibly. If bad things happened with them, they will get more haters.... I saw this happening for another most love couple. So, I don't want it to happen to them. 

• Like 15

Hey guys! 

I don't know if any of you have seen this, but I don't remember this being posted yet here so I just wanted to share this article I came cross earlier. It somewhat solidified my faith in them ending up on the altar even more after reading this. :D 

https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=262495 

This article is from The Korea Times btw. 

Edited by amelie
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, Kaye said:

Remember when Hyun Bin said in an interview that he didn't expect it but he and Son Ye Jin actually have a lot in common, and that they share a lot of similar views? Well based on their interviews, guesting, and infos I read shared by Hyun Bin stans and Son Ye Jin stans, I can't help but agree with Hyun Bin-ssi.

On a personal level:

1. Both are loyal friends to their respective group of friends. 
15. Both are happy and childish when they're together. 

There's probably more to be added on the list. But long story short, they're so in sync and similar that you can't blame people for thinking that they're in a relationship regardless of their companies' countless and fruitless denials. My heart is full!

Love the list, another one I'd like to add is that 16. They are both very artistic / they love-enjoy art

HB loves taking photographs, especially with film cameras. YJ's house (from Master of the house episode) is filled with intricate decorations of flowers, paintings... which shows a part of her artistic side. 

I think if they ever end up marrying and living together, YJ will make the house look very pretty according to their personal taste, and it'll also be filled with lots of photos of her and HB (and their children), taken by HB himself :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 14