[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

This restriction movement in my country really makes me productive as fanfic writer. The Bin Jin thirst is REAL that I finished 2 chapters today. :lol::lol::lol:

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin's POV

The first time I met actor Hyun Bin up close, I was surprised by how great his skin is. He has a great skin, even women could envy. His hair too, it's silky and smooth. He really knows how to take care of it well. He is that good looking that whenever he walks in, all eyes will turning at him. To be his girlfriend must be a hard job. If I have a good looking boyfriend like him, I know it could be tiring. Hahahaha.

Three weeks had past since I start shooting my new movie, The Negotiation with Actor Hyun Bin. As expected he is such a great actor that it's not difficult to create synergy with. We kinda have the same wavelength in communicating about our work. He is the best partner I worked with by far. I feel so comfortable working with him that going for a shooting is something fun that I look for everyday. Maybe because we are the same age, we clicked easily and we can talk about everything, from work matters to non serious matters. We have become close friends now only after 3 weeks. That's how well we get along with each other. 

NOV, 2017
Hyun Bin's POV

I have few weeks off works. I only had some business meetings while waiting for my new movie, Swindlers premiering next week. I should've plan to go somewhere during my off days but my friends mostly are busy, so does my brother. I wanted to take my parents somewhere but they prefer to stay in Seoul. Aging factor maybe, they now prefer to stay in the country than go travel. My girlfriend, So Ra is busy too. So it seems that it's only me who is free while everyone doesn't.

Once again those who didn't know I am writing a fanfic can DM me for the link. ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

i did not said YJ lives 2-10 minutes away. I said MS Entertainment (her agency) is about 5-10 minutes drive from VAST. I know that neighbourhood. There are many agencies there. 

I don't even know where she lives or HB lives and I am not the original poster about this. I don't even have Weibo acc. 

haha I don’t think @polkadots was referring to your post. She was referring to the post before you. 

and yes it’s true Hyun Bin does not stay in that building at all nor his family. 
The HB Family in the directory refers to his family business HB Family Holdings. 

They bought the land and built it for commercial purposes. There is also Coridel Entertainment and Cordiel group and Jessica’s Blanc and Eclare there for rental yield. 

this is an low down on the building.
Its an amazing building! I wish I can work in a office like that! 
https://www.archdaily.com/889595/925-building-jhw-iroje-architects-and-planners

Construction: JEHYO Architecture

Client: HB FAMILY HOLDINGS

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, binjinunnie said:

Which part? 

Right after she finished reading her 1st question. You could see that HB was leaning towards the table and you could also hear the sound of the paper while YJ was answering the question.

• Like 1

Wow! SYJ has expensive taste (including HB :lol:). The person did not even include those individual pieces which are probably expensive as well. I bet HB’s house has also expensive pieces. I wonder when they would get married, will they move in to a new house. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, swclw said:

Vast Entertainment is located in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, so seems like it is CONFIRMED that Vast Ent is near with...

Yoon Se-Ri apartment B)

*end of discussion, right v@st?* :D

Hahahahaha this is probably why someone from weibo said she lives 2 mins away hahaha smart!

• Like 4
  • LOL 13