[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I would gladly help to boost up the hype for the release of cloy dvd cut (by posting, reposting as instructed in the dm i received)  But before that, i would like you guys to share your pov on this matter

1. Why are the producers are reluctant to release it? It is well known around the globe .. Well anticipated by fans

2. It wont hurt BinJin if they release the cd right? :bawling: Because i really want to see the director cut 

TIA 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

I think the rumor of they breaking up is because the shooting break after ep6. It is very rare (almost unreal) that they took shooting break because of staffs wellbeing. But to me, instead of trusting the rumor of breaking up, I think they stop shooting to let the marriage rumor went down because if they kept filming, the two will be so much in attention. 

And I seriously do not think they break up because we know how close they are at the BTS after ep 6. I don't think people who had break up can behave like that. 

This interview is during CLOY filming. It is 2 different eps with the later episode is somewhere earlier of the year during eps 7-8 week my guess. 

What ever it is, Those in Ent industry  believe they are together and some insiders believe the rumors, so let just hope our intuitions about them are true. 

I read from another site that there was a break up meaning DELAY in production due to the extreme weather condition around that time. :)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

@polkadots  i will only imagine yejin taking a break because she is busy with wedding preparations..then no film for the rest of the year is splendid news

Agree agree agree! It takes time to prep a wedding anyway, with all the bits and pieces and mostly the women takes care of that as it’s one of their most shining moment and sometimes stressful and you get anxious but of course most exciting times haha haha 

I can’t imagine how busy she is in her personal and private life right now that’s why projects might be halted for now... a girl like me can dream right? But at the back of my head, it’s really on the works now and this is how they roll :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

18 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

I've posted this before, but I would gladly give up the chance of seeing them together on screen (or in public, except for the occasional crumbs :lol:) if it means they are confirmed in marital bliss with 2.5 children lol. Hopefully after HB's new movie we get great news. 

:heart:

Ditto! I am ready not to see them on a project but YJ on a wedding dress

8 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

@rookiehistorianAB how is 2.5 children? Giving birth to twins and again getting pregnant right away? :lol:..How i wish i were a genie to grant all the shopper's one wish:wub:

I wish fraternal twins that looks exactly like them when they are young, so adorable and good looking kids. 

I am imagining their Super cute family and also imagining how still beautiful YJ while preggy and how HB takes care of her on those crucial moments hahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Xoxo said:

I would gladly help to boost up the hype for the release of cloy dvd cut (by posting, reposting as instructed in the dm i received)  But before that, i would like you guys to share your pov on this matter

1. Why are the producers are reluctant to release it? It is well known around the globe .. Well anticipated by fans

2. It wont hurt BinJin if they release the cd right? :bawling: Because i really want to see the director cut 

TIA 

Is it because of political issue between SK and NK :unsure:

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Xoxo said:

TIA 

Most likely it’s due to the tension between SK and NK. There’s a SK party filed complaint against TVN for glamorising NK. There’s also several NK media outlet criticising unnamed shows for using NK and SK relations as their plot, which ppl suspect it’s about CLOY and another movie. 

So as much as we want, I doubt they will release. But again if they release, I’ll go buy even though I hate buying physical CDs as it takes up space B)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

Just to share this video where they were interviewed for Netflix Taiwan. 

https://youtu.be/MZU-E3DXuPU

I didnt know that there was an incident in the shoot where Ye Jin disappeared on sight while shooting. Got Hyun Bin scared and panicked. Yejin explained the incident with a little note of subtle reprimand. A liitle bit of competition also as to who take better pictures. Very unguarded moments.

I have watched this before, but I couldn't help rewatch it, one of the rare ones that we come across, compared to BTS and the swoon stuff. Apart from what you mentioned, even in the comments people are saying them bickering is even more telling to their closeness and comfort level. These two definitely have banter. But I also noticed on the question whether SYJ prefers dress or formal wear, and she said she prefers to wear casual clothes and he looked down and nodded. It made me think did he nod because he too prefers to wear casual (instead of dress :tounge_xd:) oooooorrrrr he knows that she likes casual (because maybe he's seen her plenty in casual :ph34r:).

And briefly at about 6:01 in the video, she touched his hand while they were cutely arguing about which ones were the better photos. Little moments :wub:

On another note, wouldn't it be funny/amazing if months or a year (hopefully not years) from now, when we actually get to see them together, we'd reminisce over this time and slap ourselves silly for ever even doubting their love. Let's wait and pray desperately! :blush::love:

• Like 8
  • Love 8

6 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

Just to share this video where they were interviewed for Netflix Taiwan. 

https://youtu.be/MZU-E3DXuPU

I didnt know that there was an incident in the shoot where Ye Jin disappeared on sight while shooting. Got Hyun Bin scared and panicked. Yejin explained the incident with a little note of subtle reprimand. A liitle bit of competition also as to who take better pictures. Very unguarded moments.

I hate to say this, but I always laugh when I see his panic face. It's like the GF whined about how her BF....F mistreated her as a joke to her friends. But of course, as stiff and serious guy like her BF...F, you can tell he took it seriously at the beginning. He then tried to deny and make excuses to get away with the "mistake" that he did, such a baby :blush:

Gaaaaaaaaa.... how am I going to get over with these two!!! As @Chewy said, they are just too obvious and too generous to give out candies. I have to blame HB more on this as he really cannot hide his love gaze and being an overprotective BF....F. Not sure if it's my delulu mind playing tricks on me, but I think they look more and more alike now. They should stop giving all these mixed information to us shippers and get married already!! 

Read from another forum that he rejected the offer to play personal taste and accepted secret garden... I am glad, but feel a bit unfortunate at the same time... Glad- cos I think it will be so much better if they meet at the right age (now), if they are fate to get together somehow. 

Unfortunate- cos there are so much sweet scenes in personal taste. :sweat_smile: They also have a proper happy ending, unlike CLOY... 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, superspace said:

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off

You counted? wow! I'm amazed. :wub:

Edited by Sukma Anggraini
there is picture

On 3/22/2020 at 10:06 PM, eLizza said:

Whoaa..that is some new information.I had no idea which projects HB had rejected as stated by YJ.

For a split second,I too felt little bit sad as there were plenty of sweet scenes in personal taste including one bed scene as well:naughty: ...Plus the plot was pure rom-com without any bit of angst or melodrama...and focussed fully on their romance .

But...then I came back to my senses..At that time in 2010 he was still dating his ex and he seemed to like her quite much(Plss im just talking about the past...forgive me).So imagine had they met then:scream: ..,it would have been a missed chance.Also ,HB would have then missed two of the biggest milestones of his career Secret Garden and CLOY.These two solidified his hallyu status for international fans. Moreover  SYJ as a sassy ,bad rich  ,smart CEO is a treat to watch unlike her damsel -in-distress ,naive character in PT.And who could resist HB in a military uniform be it in reel or real.According to me these were their best characters which did 100 pc justice in bringing out their real charm.And the love that they created through CLOY seems more magical at this stage due to their maturity. As you said,we are glad that they met at the right age.:wub:

I agree with you. It is better that they have met in their matured age rather than an early age. 

They are both famous star and when you are young the whole attention is just career rather than a relationship. 

Now that they experience to be famous and portray a different genre/role they can now focus on themselves. We all know both are stable as they can easily donate huge amount of money. 

I hope GOD will favor me this time. I've been in three ships already, the first one got sunk and the second one I am still hoping. I hope this one will truly sail and I want to see my nieces and nephews coz I consider myself their older sister. Hehehe. 

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, Beanpaste said:

As Per my kdrama knowledge, not that I know of.... maybe other seniors can share some info?

Part of me knew what @Chewysaid about them takign their time to announce (instead of being exposed by Dispatch) is the best thing for their relationship

BUT MY Sasaeng part and for the sake of my family, I wish someone will just spill the bean and reveal their relationship. Why? i cant take this any longer.... :bawling:I can’t function well. Checking this forum and any news about them. Even my kids say “Again?!?” as I watched CLOY snippets for the GOd knows how many times....

pleaseeeee BinJin, for our sanity!

Exactly. 

I open my phone and watched CLOY on netflix again, and suddenly my son beside me and said to me "You already watched it mom, why you watched this movie  again?" 

And I'm laughed so damn hard and give him explanation " Because this is a good movie kid, like you watch transfomer or pokemon so many time, it's like my comfort  movie" and he said again while pointed HB on SYJ on my screen "They're love each other, right?Like you and dad" and I give him my best smile and kiss.:wub:

I'm either can take any longer again , desperately waiting for their good news. I mean, come on.. we need it.  There isn't any good news lately, even WFH for me,it's like a mess for me. My boss keep calling me all the time, will be better that I'm in the office.

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

23 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

With you girl. At this rate, ye-jin's not gonna post even flowers if people keep commenting about HB :tears: 

Omg I never noticed that! He did put down the piece of paper for her! 

I'm agree with you. Let just their chemistry grow like a flow. No one push she or he, or them , will make them more natural. And mybe they will showing us many more than we expected. Just giving them some space.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, eLizza said:

After watching  this I can't imagine how much HB must be reprimanded back home for all his stares and actions that he can't control in the public..:tounge_wink:

Binny always spills the beans:wub:.

HAHA I agree, it seems that it’s always more telling to analyse HB’s body language more than it is to analyse SYJ’s because he’s just helpless in hiding his emotions lol!!!

Anyone remember this swoon video when they complimented each other? SYJ’s poker face when she read her compliment to HB and he responded (min 02:00 - 02:44) was 100% perfect, like you couldn’t read her at all. While when SYJ was reacting HB’s compliment (min 03:44), you could see he was suspiciously looking down and trying to hide a smile!B) Since he’s a great actor, my delulu instincts say this is because he’s a man in love hahaha!

1 hour ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

On another note, wouldn't it be funny/amazing if months or a year (hopefully not years) from now, when we actually get to see them together, we'd reminisce over this time and slap ourselves silly for ever even doubting their love. Let's wait and pray desperately! :blush::love:

Amen to this sister!!!

Btw @Sukma Anggraini and @BinJin-shopper could you please edit your post to remove the pictures/gifs/videos when you quote others’ posts please? It’s against Soompi rules to do so. Thank you :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3