[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Beanpaste said:

As Per my kdrama knowledge, not that I know of.... maybe other seniors can share some info?

Part of me knew what @Chewysaid about them takign their time to announce (instead of being exposed by Dispatch) is the best thing for their relationship

BUT MY Sasaeng part and for the sake of my family, I wish someone will just spill the bean and reveal their relationship. Why? i cant take this any longer.... :bawling:I can’t function well. Checking this forum and any news about them. Even my kids say “Again?!?” as I watched CLOY snippets for the GOd knows how many times....

pleaseeeee BinJin, for our sanity!

lol the sasaeng in you must have confused you. It’s the others who shared their opinions regarding dispatch that is willing to wait even if it takes years. 

but hang in there! When the going gets rough, you watch other dramas first to distract yourself? 

lol really such is the price to pay for loving these 2 candies giving lovebirds, sometimes you wish they are not so obvious so you won’t get so deep in the muddy waters with them! Too late welcome to the club 

there are no real sightings of them out together in Seoul from anyone not even Dispatch especially with Covid19 now. It would just get harder but you just have to hang in there.....

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, jinjin said:

SYJ’s dress at Negotiation Events was probably too short for HB’s eyes

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/0085a56tgy1gd21ykzz5dj30ku112dim.jpg

SYJ has such a sweet angelic face and then stun us with her sexy body!! She really dares to wear the shortest skirts and low-cut dresses. I think in 2014 when they were sitting next to each other at the PIFAN film festival, HB probably dare not look directly at SYJ lol! Her dress was so sexy there!

I love SYJ in this white low-cut dress. Beautiful and sexy at the same time.

• Like 9
  • Love 8

@Helena post before (Esquire IV) “To Hyun Bin, the most important thing is the present and the effort to do the best the assigned work. When asked if he wanted to return to any time in the past, Hyun Bin said, instead of returning to the past, he wanted to go to the future, when the drama "Emergency Love Landing" just ended because he was curious as to whether he did well and how the audiences' reactions would be.” Just want to say something imo I think he’s not only referring to the Knetz, Inetz reactions towards the drama and their acting, but also for the positive response on their pairing as he’s been telling that he really want to act with her again. Him answering this question about the future with YJ in his mind. We all know how possessive Knetz are with the actors/actreses so a positive response will means a lot.

And for the adlibs on CLOY, that hug when they reunited in SK and the kiss in the last scene, it seems that they are really close to be adding those intimate scenes. That’s what bf...f does hahaha.

I can relate with chingus here addicted to BinJin couple, they are our happy pill. I rewatched CLOY with my roommates and they said they look good together and they praise them for their superb acting. One of them commented that YJ is beautiful even when she’s crying and she really find her pretty coz of her eyes. As for HB, they got affected on his crying scenes too, also find him handsome and manly.

Faith, hope and love for everyone. Stay safe!

• Like 17
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Siti Masithah said:

Hi @eLizza could you please help to elaborate more on how this 'not wanting to upload photo' is spilling the bean for Binnie? Why SYJ scolded him for this? Does it mean they took selfie a lot and not uploading it? Thank youuuu

By spilling the beans,I m not talking about that event only.It was a general reference towards all his habits of staring, smiling and stealing glances at SYJ in public events.As for that 'not uploading the photo' part, you can check it in the video itself and infer your references cause I m not sure if I will be able to explain properly.I don't know whether they take a lot of selfies but one thing I found funny is that they readily uploaded their individual photos on the chatroom.However HB almost instinctively refused when asked to do the same with the selfie that they clicked together.And this according to me was quite unusual and against the flow cause they were pretending to be so cool and uneffected ;).. Don't know I just felt it slipped from Binny's mouth like many other cases. I was just being delulu and trying to find meanings between the lines.. :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Siti Masithah said:

My husband and my son also asked "again?, you don't watch anything else?" every time they see me watching cloy.  In my defense I said "I do! I watch The Negotiations and The Swindlers!".... and all the bts and interview.....

This is dangerous 

Hahaha the same to me. 

My husband: "why you can watch so much like that?"

Me: "No, not only film, there're so many FMVs, pictures abt them". 
My husband: "So crazy you are".

Me: Of course, this virus is more dangerous than nCovy :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

SYJ has such a sweet angelic face and then stun us with her sexy body!! She really dares to wear the shortest skirts and low-cut dresses. I think in 2014 when they were sitting next to each other at the PIFAN film festival, HB probably dare not look directly at SYJ lol! Her dress was so sexy there!

I love SYJ in this white low-cut dress. Beautiful and sexy at the same time.

Argee with you. And angelic face x sexy body belongs to my CEO. He is so lucky. :wub: 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just to share this video where they were interviewed for Netflix Taiwan. 

https://youtu.be/MZU-E3DXuPU

I didnt know that there was an incident in the shoot where Ye Jin disappeared on sight while shooting. Got Hyun Bin scared and panicked. Yejin explained the incident with a little note of subtle reprimand. A liitle bit of competition also as to who take better pictures. Very unguarded moments.

• Like 12
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know if you guys have seen this, but this made me laugh so wanted to share it in hopes that it’ll make you laugh as well. :D 

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-tweets-sum-exactly-thirsty-filipinos-captain-ri-in-crash-landing/ 

PS: I used a translation app since they’re mostly in Filipino lol 

Edited by amelie
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, BinJin-shopper said:

Hahaha the same to me. 

My husband: "why you can watch so much like that?"

Me: "No, not only film, there're so many FMVs, pictures abt them". 
My husband: "So crazy you are".

Me: Of course, this virus is more dangerous than nCovy :lol:

Me on the other hand...

Mom: What are you watching?! Aren't you supposed to be studying?! You're in quarantine, not on vacation!

Also mom: *watches netflix for CLOY*

I can't take my mom seriously on this. LOL.

• LOL 7

i wonder if this vid on english, and i never seen this video.seems they have some insight based on entertaiment industry insider because they are journalist and some entertaiment personality.

its in bahasa,some point here from my google translate

00:00 - 01:00. At First the rumour based on both of their fans (son ye jin fans and hyun bin fans) they look together,perfectly match please date. they first colab is negotiation and after that there so many news about them.

01:00 - 02:00 After filming they must promote together in a bus and maybe thats they became close. Hyun bin personality is very introvert but strangely with son ye jin they look like old friends. the woman reporter said theres funny story about hyun bin. she once interviewed son ye jin ,she like her and out of topic said i was interviewd hyun bin but then son ye jin ask how was the feeling after interviewed hyun bin ? she said its was not that good and boring but added hyun bin is good looking man and nice to people. After hearing that son ye jin clapped and laugh very hard .but she realized thats not good to say that because the two of them are close.

03:00 - 04:00 People saying they are perfect match,but they keep denying. They just back n forth denying and spotted together and deny again because its entertaiment industry until they they are really dating. Song2 couple for example,they spotted in US but deny and then bam theyre married. theres eric and na hye mi who spotted in pc internet cafe,they deny and married later.

07:00 Because theres article some speculated they gonna married after the drama. the reporter said once she met with celeb from fashion industry,at the time CLOY was not started and that celeb ask "they will played on same drama and after that they prepared the wedding ?". but theres some rumour about they were already seperated before eps 6.

hong seok chun (celebrity personality and openly gay) said i hope that marriage is not true,i really hate son ye jin now lol.

the point is some in entertaiment industry believed that they are in relationship or at beginning of having relationship. so take grain of salt but still happy shipping.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

RECRUITING ALL CLOY’S STANS 

KOREANS FANS ARE ASKING FOR OUR HELP TO PRESSURE SD TO PRODUCE CLOY’S DVD/DIRECTORS CUT BOX SET 

Edit: They are going to try and trend the following:

“We request for release of Crash Landing On you Blu-ray DVD.
@chtvn @CJnDrama
#사랑의불시착 #cloy #crashlandingonyou #사랑의불시착감독판 #tvn드라마 #스튜디오드래곤 #kdrama #둘리커플 #리정혁 #현빈 #윤세리 #손예진 #서단 #구승준 #서지혜 #김정현

They are asking us to use that phrase,  hashtags and tag tvN so we can pressure them into doing it. They are preparing for 8:00pm, 22,March (today, Korean standard time)

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

I have wondered if it would be sometime after the completion of HB’s new movie “Bargaining” (has filming in SK begun?) or after “Pirates 2” (there was talk that SYJ agreed to star in that)

I don't think SYJ has any confirmed project as of now. Regarding Pirates 2 , she is not doing it cause I read somewhere that the whole original cast is being replaced.So we can be hopeful that the next event on her  schedule is her marriage:P.. after Bargaining shooting is over. And as she likes to travel after a project so I guess she can easily go on her honeymoon after this COVID fiasco ends..:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

For whatever it is worth, I am happy to wait to the next happy news from BINJIN. They have been in the industry for 20 years and as such as seen their seniors, contemporary and even juniors who got together and later on broken up because of the intense scrutiny of their private life. Imagine 100 million++ people telling you this and that. It's an overwhelming love but it could be exhausting if not handled well. I think these 2 knows their relationship well that is why they are keeping a very low profile. Less stories to talk about, more time to be on ground and keep things realistic. From time to time, I think I'm happy to see occasional news from them or perhaps subtle posts like the orange plant. Until such time they are ready to announce to the whole world about how serious they are with each other (hopefully), then I am happy to recycle watching old BTS, movies, interviews, press cons. Hope everything goes well with the two from today until that day. Let's also keep in prayer to finally find the cure for COVID. :)

• Like 18
  • Love 5

59 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I don't think SYJ has any confirmed project as of now. Regarding Pirates 2 , she is not doing it cause I read somewhere that the whole original cast is being replaced.So we can be hopeful that the next event on her  schedule is her marriage:P.. after Bargaining shooting is over. And as she likes to travel after a project so I guess she can easily go on her honeymoon after this COVID fiasco ends..:wub:

Yup, if you look at her filmography there is at least 1 project per year. Maybe she is taking time to really rest and do some regular person's activity :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

Just to share this video where they were interviewed for Netflix Taiwan. 

https://youtu.be/MZU-E3DXuPU

I didnt know that there was an incident in the shoot where Ye Jin disappeared on sight while shooting. Got Hyun Bin scared and panicked. Yejin explained the incident with a little note of subtle reprimand. A liitle bit of competition also as to who take better pictures. Very unguarded moments.

@mcavalerio thank you for bringing this up because when it was raised here, i really can't relate! :lol: I can't find which interview they are referring to... :sweatingbullets:

Love how this interview went because it showed a different side on our couple's  level of closeness! :wub: good job, Netflix Taiwan! B)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

i wonder if this vid on english, and i never seen this video.seems they have some insight based on entertaiment industry insider because they are journalist and some entertaiment personality.

its in bahasa,some point here from my google translate

00:00 - 01:00. At First the rumour based on both of their fans (son ye jin fans and hyun bin fans) they look together,perfectly match please date. they first colab is negotiation and after that there so many news about them.

01:00 - 02:00 After filming they must promote together in a bus and maybe thats they became close. Hyun bin personality is very introvert but strangely with son ye jin they look like old friends. the woman reporter said theres funny story about hyun bin. she once interviewed son ye jin ,she like her and out of topic said i was interviewd hyun bin but then son ye jin ask how was the feeling after interviewed hyun bin ? she said its was not that good and boring but added hyun bin is good looking man and nice to people. After hearing that son ye jin clapped and laugh very hard .but she realized thats not good to say that because the two of them are close.

03:00 - 04:00 People saying they are perfect match,but they keep denying. They just back n forth denying and spotted together and deny again because its entertaiment industry until they they are really dating. Song2 couple for example,they spotted in US but deny and then bam theyre married. theres eric and na hye mi who spotted in pc internet cafe,they deny and married later.

07:00 Because theres article some speculated they gonna married after the drama. the reporter said once she met with celeb from fashion industry,at the time CLOY was not started and that celeb ask "they will played on same drama and after that they prepared the wedding ?". but theres some rumour about they were already seperated before eps 6.

hong seok chun (celebrity personality and openly gay) said i hope that marriage is not true,i really hate son ye jin now lol.

the point is some in entertaiment industry believed that they are in relationship or at beginning of having relationship. so take grain of salt but still happy shipping.

I think the rumor of they breaking up is because the shooting break after ep6. It is very rare (almost unreal) that they took shooting break because of staffs wellbeing. But to me, instead of trusting the rumor of breaking up, I think they stop shooting to let the marriage rumor went down because if they kept filming, the two will be so much in attention. 

And I seriously do not think they break up because we know how close they are at the BTS after ep 6. I don't think people who had break up can behave like that. 

This interview is during CLOY filming. It is 2 different eps with the later episode is somewhere earlier of the year during eps 7-8 week my guess. 

What ever it is, Those in Ent industry  believe they are together and some insiders believe the rumors, so let just hope our intuitions about them are true. 

• Like 18

@polkadots  i will only imagine yejin taking a break because she is busy with wedding preparations..then no film for the rest of the year is splendid news..

@liltash85 Unnie will not behave like a shy little lady hiding behind HB back while all of the cast were watching the finale kiss if they have broken up would she? .. frankly i love the couple beige outfit during the wrap up partyB):D

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1