[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

53 minutes ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Oooh, that getting divorced and falling in love again  storyline sounds interesting! 

I’ve only watched a couple of K-dramas so I am not very familiar about the entertainment culture there. Why is it that the chance of doing another project together is so slim?  I mean if the team up works why not take advantage of the opportunity? I don’t get it. 

I don’t quite know either but SYJ did say at the Press Con that it’s rare that actors have the chance to work together again. And I think I read some posts here as well that it’s more rare than it is common. If I was a producer or writer though observing CLOY, I immediately would be interested in locking them up in some kind of project based on their chemistry alone, the demand is clearly there. But it is also possible that HB and SYJ want to be cautious about taking another project together again, considering the circumstances. But never say never, I think they would assess whether it’s the right project for them or otherwise, more than anything.

• Insightful 3

most of us must have heard about the sudden increase rate of NCOV19 in korea... i hope everything will be alright.

if im not mistaken a lot of countries in the middle east have banned people from SK to go to theor country...

i hope this would not affect HB's movie filming in Jordan.

Hope everything will be alright.

• Like 9

11 hours ago, ic3chubb3 said:

Warning: Long post ahead! 

I’ve been a long-term fan of SYJ, big admirer of her fabulous acting since Summer Scent days, and followed most of her projects along the years. 

She has always come across to me as a strong independent woman, someone firm of her own beliefs, perfectionist who’s ambitious in her career and a stunning performer in front of the camera. I love her for always pushing boundaries and challenging herself in so many diverse roles (my all-time fav was her divorcee role in Alone in Love). 

Despite being a long time fan, I’ve never actually shipped her with any fellow actors even though she always had amazing chemistry with all her past partners. Like many had said earlier, she has such a bubbly, easy-going personality on the outside that makes people around her so comfortable that we question if they are dating. It’s interesting how I always describe her as melancholic and introvert rather than extrovert like many believes. In many of her past interviews, she has mentioned how she has changed a lot throughout the years as an actress, from a quiet introvert girl before debut to someone who’s confident and sure of her capabilities and continue to challenge herself in different roles. Her journey says a lot about what she has been through in the tough Korean entertainment biz.

From the CLOY Swoon interview we saw that she chose the answer that described her as “Such a magnetic force… delicate and gentle. A surprising strength, docile yet intelligent. Seductive yet romantic. What a stunning performer. Bravo SYJ.” as something HB would choose. Major props to the fan for writing that! I think she probably loves that answer the most and feels that it described her best for who she portrays. 

It’s funny how I find many of her past co-stars to be both in awe (of her acting talents) and slightly cowed by her strong personality. She definitely gets very playful and jokes around a lot with them, always teasing them slightly in both public and acting situations. But beyond that front, I think she’s also always trying to draw a line and protect herself, having been such a veteran in the complicated showbiz. You definitely can see that past some of the smiles she put up in front of cameras. She’s very private and enjoys her freedom to live as a normal person when not on camera.

But this time round with CLOY, I have to say I see a lot of possibilities between HB and SYJ. Are they friends? Are they dating before the show? Or did they get close during filming and looking to bring things further now? We’ll never know. And shouldn’t feel like we ought to know as well. 

But even if it’s just friendship, I think that they make a fairly awesome pair. He treats her like his equal and with great respect from what we’ve seen since Negotiation days. His words always described her as a wonderfully talented actress in her works and wanting to work together again for another great piece of work. We’re really lucky CLOY happened and we got to see such amazing chemistry and emotional acting on screen between 2 equals.

I also appreciate how honest and authentic HB is in showing his admiration for SJY. Not just through his caring actions (which we all love) but also through his sincere and warm words like “I thought she’ll be a sensitive person especially falling deep into the character. But she turned out to be really easy-going and have a down to earth side to her so it was great seeing that.” That explains a lot in how comfortable and in tune they are with each other.

With that, I see her opening up more with him and she’s also less dominating with HB as compared to her past partners. She teased him hard during Negotiation and early filming days of CLOY, but in the more recent BTS, we definitely see a softer side to her when she’s with him. Like that intimate look at the hospital scene when they were just having a private conversation? Or the scene when he got the ring wrong and she just gave him those eye smiles? She’s such a little girl there just like how he's smiley like a boy in love.

Ending this long note, I just wanted to share translations for this old interview of SYJ back in 2008. It’s a pretty cool show if you want to hear honest comments from her on her fame, rumours and thoughts on dating in showbiz! And of course, this was taken way back in 2008, and many things could have changed. Hopefully HB could be the right fated one to change that!

——

MC: You’ve not had even one scandal! Were you never in any dating relationships or did you date in secret and was just never caught?

SYJ: I dated secretly of course!

Side MC: She’s so cool..

MC: There wasn’t a (dating) scandal because the other party is not an actor or celebrity? How did you get to meet people outside of the entertainment circle?

SYJ: There are times when we’ve met by chance..

Side MC: At clubs? (There was an earlier running joke in the show about her fake rumours of loving to hang out at clubs)

* LOL at the death stare she threw him.

MC: Isn’t it easy for actors and actresses to get closer during filming?

SYJ: Well I think first off, it’s actually much more difficult for me to date an actor.

MC: But why? Isn’t it good if you can discuss about acting with your partner?

SYJ: Being friends that way is great. But i think it gets difficult if you ended up dating.

MC: Like if you ended up falling in love?

SYJ: Yeaa and I’ve seen many of that around us, actors dating, breaking up and dating again. Looking at that side of things, of course there are advantages to it, but I personally don’t think (dating an actor) is suitable for my personality.

This is a very relevant insight @ic3chubb3esp for new shippers like me. You know, I honestly didn't follow neither HB nor SYJ in the past. CLOY was actually my first k--drama in my 36 years of existence. Hahaha.

But of course after being deeply invested in the show, I have done some research seeking for the signs we have all been looking for. 

But then again, we know that though at most times it is as clear as day, we still don't know what can really happen the following day. 

Your sharing of how you knew YJ was so insightful and it made my heart a little more sure and hopeful. 

Happy Sunday! 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Oh wow, look at how close that camera was to HB’s face in that famous close-up of his eyes in the award show from last year - I think it was Baeksang 2019? No wonder he was so shy! He looks devastatingly handsome here.....

That must be awkward when the cameraman just zooms in you shamelessly....but yeah he's a public figure so I guess he's used to all sorts of fan service.

• Like 1

I was back reading the threads,I'm a bit newbe in here. As I read more & more in the thread I just realize something. (ting! bulb lights over my head:D)

Agencies denies thier artist relationships, (EVEN IF THE RELATIONSHIPS ARE TRUE)because it  is whats on TREND in K-industry. Chances are the more the denial the more (chances of winning:lol:) the relationship could be real.

By that VAST & MSTeam, in behalf of the shoppers, I forgive you for your heart breaking denials to  BinJin love.

We now understand that you just don't want to be left out  behind with the K-industry Trend.

So from now on deny all you want!!!
We promise we will not get hurt, we now understand the reason behind your actions. 
Its ok Vast.
Its ok Ms team.
Its ok.

In the end BinJin Love Wins.:heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

19 hours ago, Brokenwings said:

Hi everyone, 

As much as I want to see HB & SYJ in interviews/magazine photoshoots after CLOY, I love how they keep it low key for the time being, which once again prove that they are true actor & actress who just want to be recognized by their hardwork, not at all greedy for fame or ride on fame even though the thirst for their content is HUGE. People are longing to have just a glimpse of them both. And that's why they have my love and respect :love:

Like someone said earlier, HB looks more charming when being with SYJ, and I could not agree more. Never seen HB that charming in his previous works, except in the movie Confidential Assignment where he was also a NK soldier. CLOY was indeed created for HB & SYJ and I think in the future, it's quite hard for other OTPs to beat them in term of acting skills, chemistry, good look and esp their body language.  You can't have that kind of body language if it doesn't come from your true feelings.

HB & SYJ are real :heart:

#ingrocerywetrust 

I also agreed that he looks more charming beside SYJ! I mean he is popular for his good look and acting but I am mesmerized after he acted in this drama and beside SJY! 

• Love 10

Hi everyone I've been lurking here a few weeks and decided to make an account to share this vid that I think most of us have missed. The stars are asked to describe 2019 in one word. HB chooses "change" while SYJ chooses "hope" and "is looking forward to next year with a fluttering heart" and is "hopeful about what will happen next."

Now this is very telling to me that 2019 has been a good year for her (relationship??) and she's looking forward to what may be in store this year (marriage??). Of course this is all speculation but it is interesting to me

https://youtu.be/mz0yQ1ZlfX8

Edited by cloyfan
video
  • Like 14
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Mhhyin said:

Hi guys. I watched hyun bin’s interviews n bts for ‘hyde,Jekyll and me’.... n noticed that he also likes to praise his co-star jimin for her look. N he hugged n pat her just like he did to son ye jin. So i guess he did it to most of his co stars........ As much as i want ye jin n hyun bin together, i guess thats just him being a gentleman to women.

why there are no new news regarding them? Miss them already.

@Mhhyin 

Actually, as a HB fan, I like him when he is with YJ, not because of how he treats her.  But that's because I like how he reacts, and also I like his behavior.  like this, he can suddenly become cute like this.  

And don't forget the video with the application on YJ IG .  He looks more human with a variety of expressions.  And well it did happen when he was with YJ, that's why I like them together.  He looks more free, and comfortable. 

About their chemistry, there's no question about it.  In the film negotiator, those who are only part of the enemy, they can give the impression of interest among themselves.  

Besides that, I like seeing them together, of course, because their visuals are very beautiful, even similar.  No wonder when Knez said they were fantasy partners, perfect partners.  We can see that from the last scene of CLOY, the scene is similar to CF, very beautiful, it even looks like honey is dripping between them. I love them...  :wub:  :wub: 

No matter whether they are dating or not, it would still be great if we could see them together, maybe in a new project?  I hope.  :wub:  :wub: 

• Like 7
  • Love 11

I just want to share. I have been in a number of production sets here in the Philippines. Because my niece is a child celebrity and most of the time if her mom can't take her to the set, I do. 

If there is a kissing scene from the main actors, usually, there will be about min of 4 angles/shots to take. 

Tight (on both sides, from the back of the male lead, from the back of the female lead), long shot (may be taken on various angles too) and pan-away shots. 

You see, that will be multiplied to a factor that is dependent oh after how many takes it will be called successfully. Because if not, then they will be kissing and kissing all over again.

It's either that, actors will get used to it, do it repeatedly as instructions will be given or... Chom.. Chom... Chommm... 

Actors will be intently doing the wrong one to take advantage of the scene hahahaha. 

Again, that is from here, Philippines, I can't say it's the same for K-drama. 

Going back to the close up kissing scene in the finale... Now I understand why YJ was so conscious about it in the wrap up party as the crowd go wild cheering for them! It is because she now has an overly developed feeling over HB that overpowers her thought that it is all about work. 

Fluttering cannot be contained already!!! Happy Sunday!!! 

4 hours ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

Yes. I think they just shot again for the closeup because the scene in Swiss wasn't close enough

12 hours ago, ic3chubb3 said:

Warning: Long post ahead! 

I’ve been a long-term fan of SYJ, big admirer of her fabulous acting since Summer Scent days, and followed most of her projects along the years. 

She has always come across to me as a strong independent woman, someone firm of her own beliefs, perfectionist who’s ambitious in her career and a stunning performer in front of the camera. I love her for always pushing boundaries and challenging herself in so many diverse roles (my all-time fav was her divorcee role in Alone in Love). 

Despite being a long time fan, I’ve never actually shipped her with any fellow actors even though she always had amazing chemistry with all her past partners. Like many had said earlier, she has such a bubbly, easy-going personality on the outside that makes people around her so comfortable that we question if they are dating. It’s interesting how I always describe her as melancholic and introvert rather than extrovert like many believes. In many of her past interviews, she has mentioned how she has changed a lot throughout the years as an actress, from a quiet introvert girl before debut to someone who’s confident and sure of her capabilities and continue to challenge herself in different roles. Her journey says a lot about what she has been through in the tough Korean entertainment biz.

From the CLOY Swoon interview we saw that she chose the answer that described her as “Such a magnetic force… delicate and gentle. A surprising strength, docile yet intelligent. Seductive yet romantic. What a stunning performer. Bravo SYJ.” as something HB would choose. Major props to the fan for writing that! I think she probably loves that answer the most and feels that it described her best for who she portrays. 

It’s funny how I find many of her past co-stars to be both in awe (of her acting talents) and slightly cowed by her strong personality. She definitely gets very playful and jokes around a lot with them, always teasing them slightly in both public and acting situations. But beyond that front, I think she’s also always trying to draw a line and protect herself, having been such a veteran in the complicated showbiz. You definitely can see that past some of the smiles she put up in front of cameras. She’s very private and enjoys her freedom to live as a normal person when not on camera.

But this time round with CLOY, I have to say I see a lot of possibilities between HB and SYJ. Are they friends? Are they dating before the show? Or did they get close during filming and looking to bring things further now? We’ll never know. And shouldn’t feel like we ought to know as well. 

But even if it’s just friendship, I think that they make a fairly awesome pair. He treats her like his equal and with great respect from what we’ve seen since Negotiation days. His words always described her as a wonderfully talented actress in her works and wanting to work together again for another great piece of work. We’re really lucky CLOY happened and we got to see such amazing chemistry and emotional acting on screen between 2 equals.

I also appreciate how honest and authentic HB is in showing his admiration for SJY. Not just through his caring actions (which we all love) but also through his sincere and warm words like “I thought she’ll be a sensitive person especially falling deep into the character. But she turned out to be really easy-going and have a down to earth side to her so it was great seeing that.” That explains a lot in how comfortable and in tune they are with each other.

With that, I see her opening up more with him and she’s also less dominating with HB as compared to her past partners. She teased him hard during Negotiation and early filming days of CLOY, but in the more recent BTS, we definitely see a softer side to her when she’s with him. Like that intimate look at the hospital scene when they were just having a private conversation? Or the scene when he got the ring wrong and she just gave him those eye smiles? She’s such a little girl there just like how he's smiley like a boy in love.

Ending this long note, I just wanted to share translations for this old interview of SYJ back in 2008. It’s a pretty cool show if you want to hear honest comments from her on her fame, rumours and thoughts on dating in showbiz! And of course, this was taken way back in 2008, and many things could have changed. Hopefully HB could be the right fated one to change that!

——

MC: You’ve not had even one scandal! Were you never in any dating relationships or did you date in secret and was just never caught?

SYJ: I dated secretly of course!

Side MC: She’s so cool..

MC: There wasn’t a (dating) scandal because the other party is not an actor or celebrity? How did you get to meet people outside of the entertainment circle?

SYJ: There are times when we’ve met by chance..

Side MC: At clubs? (There was an earlier running joke in the show about her fake rumours of loving to hang out at clubs)

* LOL at the death stare she threw him.

MC: Isn’t it easy for actors and actresses to get closer during filming?

SYJ: Well I think first off, it’s actually much more difficult for me to date an actor.

MC: But why? Isn’t it good if you can discuss about acting with your partner?

SYJ: Being friends that way is great. But i think it gets difficult if you ended up dating.

MC: Like if you ended up falling in love?

SYJ: Yeaa and I’ve seen many of that around us, actors dating, breaking up and dating again. Looking at that side of things, of course there are advantages to it, but I personally don’t think (dating an actor) is suitable for my personality.

This is a very relevant insight @ic3chubb3esp for new shippers like me. You know, I honestly didn't follow neither HB nor SYJ in the past. CLOY was actually my first k--drama in my 36 years of existence. Hahaha.

But of course after being deeply invested in the show, I have done some research seeking for the signs we have all been looking for. 

But then again, we know that though at most times it is as clear as day, we still don't know what can really happen the following day. 

Your sharing of how you knew YJ was so insightful and it made my heart a little more sure and hopeful. 

Happy Sunday! 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

On 8/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, cybertron said:

SYJ : A guy who waits for a long time and confesses his love feels more sincere and truthworthy to me than an agressive one that directly says “I like you”.

HB : When i like a girl,I usually will not confess right away but spend time gradually following her,watching her to see whether she suits me,then think about next steps,and to understand her more.

This sounds like Paralellism isn't it? Like a destiny..

(Oh God! i'm weirdly flustered just read it)

Its always like treasure when back reading from the early post of our fellow shopper.
Thank you so much for writing and share a lot of things that make us had a strong faith about this ship 

• Like 11
  • Love 11

On 8/5/2019 at 2:19 PM, cybertron said:

SYJ : A guy who waits for a long time and confesses his love feels more sincere and truthworthy to me than an agressive one that directly says “I like you”.

HB : When i like a girl,I usually will not confess right away but spend time gradually following her,watching her to see whether she suits me,then think about next steps,and to understand her more.

omg is this for real?! daebakkk:heart:

Anyone knows where to watch the interview vids that both of them mentioned the above ideal types?:wub:

@Edelweiss88 re. dream project, if I can dream about it, definitely not a sequel of CLOY because it should end as is - maybe publish extended episode with scenes left on the cutting room floor but that’s about it. I would like to see though, if it ever happens like ever, both of them in an action movie a la Mr and Mrs Smith. I bet the lines would be witty, the action would be rough and the chemistry would be through the roof. Anything so that I can see a buff HB and YJ being a badass. Hehehe.

ETA: I watched Negotiation and I know it’s an action movie but wow, even when they shot the scenes at separate areas, the magic was there, too. That shows how good they are at their jobs. *fans self*

• Like 8

10 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

https://andylah.tumblr.com/post/190929024080/hyun-bin-attempt-to-flirt-compliment-son-ye-jin

Flustered Hyun Bin is a cutie :wub:

Something that would get international award buzz. I might actually die if I get to see SYJ at the oscars :tears:

To be honest, I would give up ever seeing them on screen together, just as long as they're married happily lol

Wow this is the first time I have seen HB flustered like this... I have nvr seen this cut before even though I watch the full Interview... Looks awkward and feels something between them hahhha

• Like 8
  • Love 1

If HB and SYJ ever need to question why fans see the things we see, or if they need affirmation about their feelings for each other; they can check out all the wonderful YouTube shopper-made videos that I just spent hours watching.  I love the compilations of their sweet moments, the “more than friends” video @bpwinces! made, and many more. How can people say we are delusional?  They’re being discreet but pretty much an open book with their feelings and eyes and smiles.  I love me a buff daddy Bin-shi and moreso a buff daddy next to SYJ because she brings out this inner child like innocence that we rarely see from HB. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Moonstarmagick hi my fellow filipino shopper!

Also to add to what you mentioned about filming kiss scenes, I think it's the same in k dramas. I know from interviews with other actors that there are times when the production staff like to play pranks on the leads. I know of one where the director purposefully doesn't say cut so the actors keep kissing and when they realize something is up, they find they're all alone on the set :lol:

I'm hoping the CLOY production did the same :wub:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384504wpp/kim-jung-hyun-talks-about-hyun-bin-son-ye-jins-dating-rumors-and-chemistry-in-crash-landing-on-you

Kim Jung Hyun Talks About Hyun Bin + Son Ye Jin’s Dating Rumors And Chemistry In “Crash Landing On You”

Kim Jung Hyun Talks About Hyun Bin + Son Ye Jin’s Dating Rumors And Chemistry In “Crash Landing On You”

Feb 23, 2020
by E. Cha

Kim Jung Hyun has shared his thoughts on the on-screen chemistry between his “Crash Landing on You” co-stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!

The two actors, who previously starred together in the film “The Negotiation,” were swept up in dating rumors multiple times last year—and Hyun Bin’s agency recently denied rumors of their romantic involvement a third time, after a fan suggested that the two appeared to be holding hands in behind-the-scenes footage from the filming of “Crash Landing on You.”

In an interview with Korean news outlet Segye Ilbo, Kim Jung Hyun praised the professionalism of his two co-stars, explaining that their intense romantic chemistry in the drama—which has led to legions of fans hoping that life will imitate art—was the product of their acting skills.

“When they were rehearsing, there weren’t any of the rosy, romantic vibes that the media talked about in articles [about their dating rumors],” he shared. “But as soon as the cameras began rolling, they would gaze at each other lovingly, with honey dripping from their eyes. When I saw that, I thought they were really cool.”

“It made me think that I was working together with really amazing senior actors,” he continued. “They were cool to the extent that I thought, ‘This must be what a real professional looks like.'”

Hyun-Bin-Son-Ye-Jin4.jpg

Kim Jung Hyun went on to enthuse, “Both Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin look really cool when they’re acting. They were very active in terms of coming up with ideas, and they spoke everything that was on their mind. Even though I was standing beside them as a junior actor, they treated me as a same-level colleague. They made it possible for me to act comfortably.”

The actor also spoke highly of his co-star Seo Ji Hye, commenting, “Seo Ji Hye helped me a lot so that I could act act comfortably. When I first saw her, I thought that she looked very cold and untalkative, but she was so nice to me that it made it easy for me to prepare for my scenes.”

“During rehearsals, she would share her opinions with me, and she was also great at listening to my own ideas,” he recalled. “So there weren’t any difficulties in working together on scenes.”

“Crash Landing on You” aired its final episode on February 16, setting a new record for the highest viewership ratings in tvN history.

Source (1)

• LOL 7