[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

25 minutes ago, Hyunyebinjin said:

Yes I'm waiting for someone to notice. I haven't seen such a deep kiss from kdrama land before. Among HY kiss in his other dramas, this kiss is the deepest. And I wonder if it's the director's instructions or it's just them.

HB's kiss with Tang Wei in Late Autumn was kinda deep and way too long. I remember reading envious comments from CLOY fans on YT who were in the midst of surviving the infamous draught...

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

@Alyanna omoooo. He was like... "are they going to be caught? Will she be able to go back? Somebody going to die?"

I was torn in between laughing and getting annoyed cause I was like... "watch it and suffer the same thing that i went through! Don't be unfair!" hhahaahhaha

I was like, I haven't prepared for those scenes and he likes to be all ready for it!! Unfair! Hahaha. 

awwww, your two are so sweet. Keep it up comrade. 

• Like 1

@jinjin regarding the close up kiss (extra). Yes I agree with you, mouth of SYJ got kind of stuffed. So yeah, should be HB's magic T in action. Hahaha. But then again, I think it got reciprocated in a way. :P

Also, I agree this is why SYJ was so conscious that wrap up night and almost want to vanish from her seat. And HB being the gentleman he is, was protective of SYJ, making it appear that he wants to have a straight face and portray to everyone that, "guys, it's in the script. We are being professionals" and the people around them were like, "oh come one! Professional your foot!!! Don't tell us no porky!!" hahaha. 

Also, I think the director reviewed the initial scenes from Switzerland too, and he knows for sure that it will be a lot more trending if he takes advantage of what already has grown between HB and SYJ for 6 months. And boom! He got what he wanted. I wonder how his face looked like when he saw in the monitor that there was EXTRA T in the kiss.. Hahaha. He didn't even bothered yell, "CUT! WHAT WAS THAT EXACTLY??" Cuz he know it was coming! Hahahaha. 

Omg. I am going to change my profession now if those are the perks of being a director. What am I doing in this Engineering field BTW. Ughhh. 

(hello spies, please be quiet about our discoveries here OK? Hahaha.) :ph34r:

PS

I am so shocked about the love scene of SYJ. We need to have that in CLOY Special Episode!! 

• Like 3
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 10

OSEN | 2020. 02. 23. 1:48 AM

"Crash Landing on You" clarifies predictions about Yoon Se Ri being pregnant

01-A9311-C-9299-4999-A4-A5-3293-D3-C5038

Right now, netizens' speculation has been clarified.

While the drama "Crash Landing On You" (tvN, Scriptwriter: Park Ji Eun, directed by Lee Jung Hyo) starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, officially ended with a happy ending, a part of the audience who still lingers on the drama has watched the ending and made predictions about the next story that will take place after the drama ends.

On February 17, the homepage of tvN uploaded behind-the-scenes photos of "Crash Landing on You" titled "This year or next years will still be great. Because 'Crash Landing on You' always thinks about you."

After viewing the photos, the audience speculated that after Ri Jeong Hyeok (played by Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) reunited, the two were married and had children. Even after the drama ended, the audience still showed a strong interest when leaving comments on online communities and SNS.

On the afternoon of February 23, the production crew of "Crash Landing on You" told OSEN, "That Yoon Se Ri seems to be pregnant in the photo is like a story coming from the attention of audiences. But actually it's not like that."

The last episode aired on February 16 of the TV series "Crash Landing On You" recorded the highest viewership rate of 24.1% (provided by Nielsen Korea). Accordingly, the episode has occupied the No.1 position among dramas with the same timeslot on all channels including terrestrial television, and earned the title of "National Comedy-Romance".

Despite parting ways because of the reality, in the final episode, Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se Ri got back together like a miracle. Then, the couple had a passionate kiss and once again asserted their love.

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Bo Ra] / purplish@osen.co.kr
[Photo] tvN
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

———

Chinese netizens celebrate love after South Korean drama ‘Crash Landing On You’ comes to an end 

Source: Global Times
Published: 2020/2/17 19:48:40

D0-F216-D9-E7-B8-4-B25-9302-B06-D8-EE90-
Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye-Jin Photo: VCG

Chinese netizens began calling for the protagonists of South Korean TV drama Crash Landing On You to start a romantic relationship in real life after the drama came to an end on Sunday.

The hashtag for the drama's final episode has earned 460 million views on China's Twitter-like Sina Weibo as of Monday. The website for South Korean TV, which broadcast the drama with Chinese subtitles, crashed on Sunday night due to the sheer number of fans heading to the site.

The finale also broke records for South Korean TV ratings with a peak viewer rate of 24.1 percent and an average nationwide rate of 21.68 percent, surpassing the previous record set by Goblin, according to reports.

The show is a cross-border love story between a rich and charming heiress from South Korea and a handsome army officer in North Korea.

The happy ending for the two protagonists, played by Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin, has driven many Chinese netizens crazy, leading them to rush to social media to share their excitement. 

"The end would have been far more perfect if they could have had twins," one netizen posted on Sina Weibo.

"They are such a fit for each other. They were even born in the same year. I wish they could go to the civil affairs bureau in real life and get married," one Chinese netizen joked on Sina Weibo.

An entertainment blogger on Sina Weibo called Crash Landing On You a top-notch show, and praised the actors, director, screenwriters and even the singers of the original soundtrack. The clear editing, appropriate background music and distinctive characters in the story made it a high-quality work.

"Although the story is far removed from real life, it portrays the image of an enviably perfect on-screen couple played by Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin, who through their superb acting skills captured the attention of audiences. Meanwhile, people have a high interest in the mysterious country - North Korea. The warm and interesting plots of the ladies in the village as well as the funny four North Korean soldiers also stirred people's interest," the blogger wrote.

The fashionable outlook of the two main female actresses also attracted many female Chinese netizens. Many of them asked for the brands of the clothes and accessories worn by the two in the drama online.

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, eLizza said:

What about Something In The Rain ? Although I haven't watched it but heard there were plenty kisses.

SITR kisses are plenty but nowhere as deep as this one. 

Hi @seoshi.love. yes I retract. Indeed late autumn has very good kiss. Very....long. 

Still this kiss with syj is so deep and meaningful like his soul is attached to it. I get more feel from him than syj tho. Nevertheless, compared to his other kisses, this one feels different. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

https://www.celebritybiolist.com/actress/son-ye-jin-crash-landing-on-you-lifestyle-boyfriend-family-car-height-age-biography-2019/

I saw 2 interesting facts 

1. They have been a couple since 2018...this may or may not be true...But 

2. SYJ is a Catholic in her religion so if this is true, and if she and HB were to become an item, he would have to let her continue practising the faith (though he need not convert just to marry her.) Side note: I read that Rain converted to Catholicism before he married Kim Tae Hee.

Edited by wongtan_sharon
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Helena said:

On the afternoon of February 23, the production crew of "Crash Landing on You" told OSEN, "That Yoon Se Ri seems to be pregnant in the photo is like a story coming from the attention of audiences. But actually it's not like that."

The article is kinda vague. So what was the situation? Is this an outtake, official still, alternate ending? All I can see in my mind is that these are HB and SYJ photos, not RJH and YSR because the poses are out of character. Hihihi :D

• Like 4
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

The article is kinda vague. So what was the situation? Is this an outtake, official still, alternate ending? All I can see in my mind is that these are HB and SYJ photos, not RJH and YSR because the poses are out of character. Hihihi :D

I agree!! I see what you see too!! Those photos are of HB and YJ indeed!! I don’t know if they were actually shot at the end of filming or in Switzerland, i know they were made to look like it was in Switzerland but honestly there was some kind of intimacy between them that wasn’t there before. Those photos could have been shot in front of green screen on the last days, maybe. I like to think that they grew closer and closer towards the end of filming, hence the chemistry in those photos :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, itsmeehLala . said:

I remember during the SongSong time, no picture/news of them were circulated by Despatch since they're friends with them. They got the scoop though when they engaged.

If I remember correctly Dispatch didn’t want to disclose anything until they were sure it was heading for marriage. 

• Like 2

TBH D!zpa+ch must be going crazy looking for proofs w HB and YJ now...why arent they?

In Hollywood tabloids like US, People, OK, and Hello get Exclusives everytime something big happen...

so prolly somehow v4st may have gotten D!spa+ch to Exclusively report about their engagement or marriage news... ceo binnienim might have given some envelopes lol (kidding w d envelope part)

or like many speculated it is already an open secret in the entertainment world and knowing they r A. listers... people just turn a blind eye... look at what happened in the after party... we get ZERO fotos of them 2gether.

*uhmmm...u might have seen pix of seris father w d twins and them playing at seris house... and them wearing tomato costumes right?*

so yeah... just read between the lines... 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, phoenixember said:

I also think that it's BTS photos. There's a car and a man in the background. I dont think official stills would have that big of a mistake :lol: 

https://pasteboard.co/IW0H752.jpg

Baby son yejin looks so pure im in awe. And her back in that April Snow bed scene clip is flawless. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

I also think that it's BTS photos. There's a car and a man in the background. I dont think official stills would have that big of a mistake :lol: 

https://pasteboard.co/IW0H752.jpg

OMG you really have very sharp eyes.I bet nobody ever paid attention to it..As you mentioned it has become quite clear that there is indeed a car and a man.

After watching that pic again I think TVN did what Dispatch failed to do.Released Binjin's real life photos:joy:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

18 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

https://andylah.tumblr.com/post/190929024080/hyun-bin-attempt-to-flirt-compliment-son-ye-jin

Flustered Hyun Bin is a cutie :wub:

Something that would get international award buzz. I might actually die if I get to see SYJ at the oscars :tears:

To be honest, I would give up ever seeing them on screen together, just as long as they're married happily lol

Can someone help to translate what he said that made him so shy??