[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

It's fascinating to see how soulmates, can change each other's personality. See said, that likes to date w older guys and definitely not a such popular celebrity. Someone posted here SYJ iv from 2018-2019 where she also said something like "I liked to date with older but now i don't think about age". And his personality has changed A LOT,but it was already discussed. 

• Like 7

Hello to those who mentioned that their Korean friends think theyre dating in real life. It almost feels like an inside scoop because they’re living in the same country haha

please tell us more details if you happen to hear more from your korean friends! 

i’m really curious how koreans are perceiving their relationship. might be nice if we get their perspective on the dating denials. thank you, friends!

• Like 14

Hi guys. I watched hyun bin’s interviews n bts for ‘hyde,Jekyll and me’.... n noticed that he also likes to praise his co-star jimin for her look. N he hugged n pat her just like he did to son ye jin. So i guess he did it to most of his co stars........ As much as i want ye jin n hyun bin together, i guess thats just him being a gentleman to women.

why there are no new news regarding them? Miss them already.

1 hour ago, Mhhyin said:

Hi guys. I watched hyun bin’s interviews n bts for ‘hyde,Jekyll and me’.... n noticed that he also likes to praise his co-star jimin for her look. N he hugged n pat her just like he did to son ye jin. So i guess he did it to most of his co stars........ As much as i want ye jin n hyun bin together, i guess thats just him being a gentleman to women.

why there are no new news regarding them? Miss them already.

Oh did you mean by the bts where he patting her back after the crying since. If I'm not mistaken that one is from the crying scene during the firework. She can't stop crying after that. But most of the time he set clear boundary. That's what I've noticed from Hyde&Jekyll Me bts. 

Actually I've been a fan of HB after I watched Snow Queen. This drama is my ultimate fav by HB so far until CLOY crash landed in my life :lol:

So yeah I've watched many of his bts from his previous drama. He can be friendly and playful at times but we still can see he create his personal boundary with his heroin exclude WW(we don't have to mentioned his ex back then its clear as water as well). 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Is this HB with SYJ (the one in beige coat). I can’t quit tell as can only see the lady’s back but she seems to be holding flowers. Is this at CLOY wrap up party? Someone who can read Korean, please help translate what the twitter says ...

@TotoroSY According to the tweet, he was at a stage greeting for Rampant's promotion. And the toy sword he was holding was a gift from a young fan.  

Ah and the one in the beige coat is one of the supporting actresses in Rampant - Lee Sunbin

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello again Shoppers! 

I would just like to share my 2 cents about the recent happenings in this ship.  

It is human nature that we get carried away by our emotions whenever we hear either good or bad news about our ship. I understand why some new BinJin shippers were so affected by the recent denials. Whenever I feel doubtful I always go back to the Grocery pics. At least in this ship, it’s not all delulus- we do have loads of solid proof that there is something going on between them no matter how much they deny it. Personally, I prefer that they keep it private. As responsible shippers we should refrain from scrutinizing, over analyzing and speculating stuff about them. If you really think about it they have given us so much already. I really don’t want to jeopardize any chance of them doing another project together. After the overwhelming success and rave about CLOY, wouldn’t  it be tragic not to see them together again on screen? 

Let us do our part in protecting them. Let them nurture and cherish this special relationship in peace. Just like their characters , I believe that they are God’s gift to each other and doing CLOY is their  GIFT to us. 

Just for fun, what would you want their next project together be? I’d want them to do another movie in the likes of Notting Hill, Mr. & Mrs. Smith or maybe another tv drama. 

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

https://andylah.tumblr.com/post/190929024080/hyun-bin-attempt-to-flirt-compliment-son-ye-jin

Flustered Hyun Bin is a cutie :wub:

30 minutes ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Just for fun, what would you want their next project together be? I’d want them to do another movie in the likes of Notting Hill, Mr. & Mrs. Smith or maybe another tv drama. 

Something that would get international award buzz. I might actually die if I get to see SYJ at the oscars :tears:

To be honest, I would give up ever seeing them on screen together, just as long as they're married happily lol

• Like 7
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

during the V*ast VLive, you see HB watching someone and it's SYJ scene when they meet. I don't hear her but the director is saying the lines "you've fallen on the wires correctly" and "you've descended"  so the person he's looking at so intently is YJ:blush:

plus the caption from V*st is something like "I'm by your side" hehehe      

I'm glad we also got another shot of HB & YJ by the cake but darn it, I really wanted more! especially them blowing out the candles on their wedding cake kekeke

HB looked so exhausted though, poor baby

• Like 13
  • Awesome 4

20 minutes ago, Edelweiss88 said:

I would love an action packed type film since both of them are active and seem to like action-y type work. That and (not or — I’m greedy and I need more BinJin content) a revenge-esque drama where her father gets duped by his father and after growing up abroad she comes back (femme fatale-esque) and seeks revenge on him, who wasn’t aware of his father’s misdeeds. Chaos ensues, they fall in love (albeit she does reluctantly at first), babies are involved, lots of angst and drama. Ultimately a happy ending. Lol

Just gimme more BinJin work because they are so good together on-screen.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

during the V*ast VLive, you see HB watching someone and it's SYJ scene when they meet. I don't hear her but the director is saying the lines "you've fallen on the wires correctly" and "you've descended"  so the person he's looking at so intently is YJ:blush:

what's with green box? didnt they film those parachute scenes in switzerland? sorry but didnt get it.

14 hours ago, jane snow said:

ARe you all familiar with MBTI?

ENFP and INTJ are the best personaly match if you are Familiar with this... then you definitely get what i mean

Can someone pmease tell me what SYJ and HB MBTI.

CoZ I feel like they are the very definition of an ENFP and an INTJ perfect match.

and this is based on science... not just some astrology shizzz. 

If ever they are not ENFP or INTJ then they are jyst perfect for each other

ENFPS_

are known to be intoverted EXTROVERTS. They are bubbly, weird, and fun to be with.

They are deep 

They are hard to read when they treat people the same way so it is hard for people to distinguish their real mind.

They love jokes and games

They are very touchy 

They love to tease and annoy people especially teasing the people they like

They are highly intelligent but they dont want people to know coz they just want them to know they are fun and easy going

Like deep conversation

There are many other attributes that leads this MBTI to YJ 

can can give proofs to these.

INTJs

They are intoverts they like to have their personal space

They dont wanna be touched

They only like to be touched by people they like or interested with

They are touchy with people they like

They are very concerned but they do not show it

They are consistent with their action but change if something interest them.

They are highly intelligent and they want people to know

they are very serious... laughs hardly ever but when something is funny and likeable they laugh a lot

they love deep conversation

these atteibutes are the same w HB as well and can give definite proofs.

in psychology ENFPs and INTJs are soulmate.

like yin and yang. they bring out the best with each otherm

can someone please tell me their MBTI if ever hardcore shippers know.

this is really interesting insight if ever they share this MBTI analysis.

Oh in ep 1 bts u can see YJ their teasing HB

and HB just said stop annoying me... this is just perfect.

remember HB doesnt like to be touched but w YJ he is ok w

HB's friends said he's intelligent.

Yj likes deep conversations and sincerity

DISCLAIMER... im not saying that they are really ENFP and INTJ since there are no evidences of their MBTI tests.

Im just pointing out my instinct... on how i see through things.

if you wanna know yours... you can check it just google MBTI test... and ull be freaked out that it is really on point! 

I thought i'm the only one crazy trying to analyze their personalities and hoping they will last until marriage :blush:

Based on HB's answers in most of his interviews, he's either INTP or INTJ. He does look like INTJ but we can't know for sure since we don't know his real personality as Kim Tae Pyung. 

Tbh, SYJ is more difficult to read. She could easily pass as an extrovert due to her bubbly character. But i always think she's more introvert rather than extrovert. Many introverts will behave like an extrovert when surrounded by people and friends they are very comforfable with. I'm guessing she's INFP or ENFP.

When i was observing them in many interviews, i kept looking and hoping none of them got Sensing traits dominating in themselves  :lol:

Call me funny, but i'm one of those who doesn't really agree with Intuitive/Sensing relationship. It might work for some couple but the efforts are just too much for me. 

And thank God, HB and SYJ both seem to have the same Intuitive traits. :grin:

Well, i'm waiting for wedding news in the next 6 months :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I’m thinking they might have shot the last kissing scene (paragliding) on the green screen for a close up one in addition to the one they shot in Switzerland. If you look at the VAST vlog,  HB was wearing the same trench coat he wore under his puffy jacket. (Same hairstyle too.) Makes sense if the close up of the kiss was shot the last day. Maybe the shot they did in Switzerland was not “close up enough”. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Edelweiss88 said:

I like that theme too.

On the other hand;

SYJ while receiving her best actress awards for SITR, was asked what another role she wants to portray.She said  she want something Physical, ahemmm

like dancing.:D

Just imagine SYJ & HB being Physical I mean dancing.!!!! Oh lala :w00t:

So theme migth be like the movie STEP UP. :phew: hmmmmmmm

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, faserun said:

what's with green box? didnt they film those parachute scenes in switzerland? sorry but didnt get it.

Those last scenes were filmed with CGI on a green screen. i wonder which scenes were CGI and which scenes were in Switzerland? The koala hug bts must be but they didn't use those scenes, I bet the close up shots of them, of just their faces were done on the last day not in the beginning as we thought because the final script wasn't written yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

Those last scenes were filmed with CGI on a green screen. i wonder which scenes were CGI and which scenes were in Switzerland? The koala hug bts must be but they didn't use those scenes, I bet the close up shots of them, of just their faces were done on the last day not in the beginning as we thought because the final script wasn't written yet.

If that's the case, then the continuity must be perfect. I mean, wasn't HB a little lean in Switzerland than during the last few weeks of shooting? He was so bulked up in the last scene so shooting it on the last day made sense. But we have the bts and stills from the mountains for the last scene. Hmmmm.. getting confused here, sorry.

Now I wonder how many endings did they shoot if the last day involved YSR's house.

• Insightful 1